Thank you for visiting my photolog.
Please don't use my photos without permission. All rights reserved.
GettyImages and iStockPhoto Contributor
Photo before 1997 : Nikon F2 Canon EOS Kodak Film
1998-2003 : CAMEDIA C2020Z
From 2004 EOS 10D 2003-2004(not used now)
From 2005 EOS 20Da 2004-2008
From 2008 EOS 50D 2008-
From 2012 EOS 5D mark III
Canon 50 mm F 1.8
Canon 24-84mm F4.0
Canon 70-200mm F4.0
Canon 135mm F2.0
Canon EF-S 10-22mm
Canon EF-S 55-250mm
Tamron 90mm Macro
Tamron zoom AF 18-280
Carl Zeiss Planar T* 1.4/50mm
Leica DG Macro Elmarit 45mm f/2.8 ASPH
Lumix G 20mm f/1.7 ASPH
Lumix G VARIO 14-45mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH
Takahashi FS-60C Fluorite (F=264mm with reducer)
Meade EXT-125 with Vixen Equator SXW.
Facebook: joka Okada
Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign
create your own visited country map
or write about it on the open travel guide
- matsuri - 祭 11,801 photos, 941 members
- Festival! 88,675 photos, 4,768 members
- Your Best Shot 2015 25,369 photos, 44,039 members
- Dance (new rules) 72,811 photos, 9,606 members
- Showcase: Landscape and Monuments 6,454 photos, 505 members
- NATURE'S - CREATIONS post 1/award 2 172,710 photos, 6,839 members
- Explore Flickr (unofficial) 175,312 photos, 3,900 members
- Kyoto / 京都 146,231 photos, 7,025 members
- Fireworks 96,791 photos, 23,662 members
- Butterfly Gallery - P1 C1 please 157,546 photos, 16,997 members
- Best of Winter Wonderland 6,870 photos, 886 members
- Project Weather 643,824 photos, 93,897 members
- Beautifully Pregnant 12,379 photos, 4,532 members
- Home grown pregnant views 4,484 photos, 4,362 members
- Night Photography Group 137,430 photos, 8,516 members
- Night Shots* 203,390 photos, 15,928 members
- in explore 669,827 photos, 59,732 members
- Japan-o-philia 236,516 photos, 6,399 members
- WE love JAPAN! 65,699 photos, 925 members
- Aurora (Borealis and Australis) 25,461 photos, 5,149 members
- Flowers/blossoms in blue - Blumen/Blüten In blau 4,874 photos, 412 members
- *Persona 4,399 photos, 221 members
- Portraits (Individuality, Imagination, Originality) 271,727 photos, 40,381 members
- portraits and faces. 1,591,437 photos, 83,424 members
- Nature as Abstract Artist 57,215 photos, 5,070 members
- YOKOHAMA MEET UP 770 photos, 176 members
- Alaska! 78,892 photos, 4,058 members
- Nature of Wildlife 36,187 photos, 1,010 members
- Street Photography 3,140 photos, 42,827 members
- Street Photography Blog 1,199,547 photos, 39,778 members
- Vietnam Images 149,081 photos, 7,884 members
- Nature 2,998,578 photos, 95,100 members
- nature and photography 1,323,085 photos, 63,366 members
- Halong Bay, Vietnam 2,890 photos, 355 members
- :: breakfast 20,237 photos, 2,499 members
- Canon EOS 5D Mark III 348,596 photos, 10,847 members
- Wild Flowers Everwhere 28,150 photos, 1,596 members
- Beautiful Flower Fantastic Shot 127,824 photos, 2,862 members
- Mt.Fuji 3,463 photos, 386 members
- Sushi - Sushi and Sashimi! ™ 20,114 photos, 3,803 members
- Japanese Food 91,801 photos, 7,497 members
- astrometry 63,998 photos, 7,090 members
- Tropical and Exotic Flora 43,389 photos, 2,257 members
- Search The Best (Post INVITED Photos Only) 1,677 photos, 561 members
- Zen Enlightenment 98,775 photos, 6,810 members
- ID Please 11,980 photos, 964 members
- HDR Maranatah 15,041 photos, 315 members
- Another Flower Macro Group 16,010 photos, 599 members
- Help Japan 853 photos, 224 members
- カメラ日和 430,188 photos, 4,584 members
"His flower shots are always beautiful colour and bokeh! and his shots from travel is really nice too,I can see unknown beautiful place through his shots. :)"
December 4th, 2010
"you get som many comments on your photostream, that it feels somewhat strange to add my voice in the chorus. So I do it this way. I love your work."
February 21st, 2010
"Jun is simply an amazing photographer. I have been visiting his pages for so long now and I never fail to see something beautiful with each visit. His flower Macro's are always so beautiful and photo's of the Natural beauty of Japan are an inspiration to me."
September 11th, 2009
"""""the talent lives here!
i saw many photos,,, but here is most awesome shots..
high quality is what I see in everything we publish, master the art of photography, inspires me to see so much beauty in your images.
I am often without words to describe the beauty of your photos.
continue with their works wonderful.
for many years I hope I pass through here and when you open your delight flickr"""
""You're photographs introduce fresh and creative ideas, which I absolutely love! You're one of the only one's on Flickr that really look at/comment/favorite almost every one of my photographs- which I couldn't thank you enough for. I think you're photography will take you VERY far! Good luck with everything ...best lucks... ~sippay"""
July 24th, 2009
Paul in Japan says:
"I found Jun's photostream a few months ago and have been impressed with the consistently excellent photographs he produces. His flowers and landscapes are superb. Living in Japan I have seen many photos of Mt. Fuji, but Jun's are amongst the best."
May 14th, 2009
"Joka-san's shot are always impressive. The composition and the detail of the shots can't be surpassed so easily...
I've always thought that the personality and the most inner feelings of the shooter are transmitted through the photographs. Joka-san has an unique way to show his world and his feelings. He is so very humble and sensitive about everything that surrounds him... He is one of the most talented photographs I know.
I am very happy that I can visit his world through his photographs.
Keep up the great work!"
March 1st, 2009
"I'm always amazed by Joka's photo stream.
Every time I visit, I see some lovely work and I'm proud to count Joka among my contacts and friends ^^"
March 10th, 2008
"Joka is one of the wonderful friend..I am happy to be his friend..
Love all his photos and he is great friend flickrland.
He always visits and leave me a lovely commenst on my photos.
He is true and so humble and friendly..Me ahppy to being her list and friend..
Thanks so much and I wish you good luck in your life with your lovers.."
November 4th, 2007
When I lived in Tokyo. I have never have a chance to meet him.
Only here that we met.
He is a fan's of mine. & I do visiting him from time to time.
He love nature, he love flowers. I have reviewed his site here.
I am very much impressed with his talents in capturing the great Master Piece & share with us.
Everyone is so superb, I just cannot express myself in word.
You are great. I appreciate your everything!!"
April 28th, 2007
"Joka2000 has very splendid sensitivity. For the flower, more cutely, and for the scenery, strongly and beautifully……. Each image is truly a work of art. Even one scene in the midst of casual life finishes in the beautiful picture. I am always fascinated in photographs of joka2000 like magic. As I am not good at English and am a beginner in flickr, he is very kindly teaching me about them and I learned lots from him. I would very much appreciate Flickr which has given me a chance to meet him among many Flickrs."
November 20th, 2006
"I only found Joka a short while ago and am in awe of this wonderful photographer - the macros in particular. When I logg on now, the first thing I do is check what my contacts have been up to and see if there is a new Joka shot among the latest photos.
There is beauty, and then there is Joka-beauty. Joka's photographs are invariably well taken and presented here in a very refined manner; always elegant. The colours are strong, yet delicate. Joka has a very good eye and a nack for just the right angle.
Thank you Joka for making my day, any day."
June 15th, 2006
- April 2005
- I am:
- Facebook: Jun Okada