Thank you for visiting my photolog.
Please don't use my photos without permission. All rights reserved.
GettyImages and iStockPhoto Contributor
Photo before 1997 : Nikon F2 Canon EOS Kodak Film
1998-2003 : CAMEDIA C2020Z
From 2004 EOS 10D 2003-2004(not used now)
From 2005 EOS 20Da 2004-2008
From 2008 EOS 50D 2008-
From 2012 EOS 5D mark III
Canon 50 mm F 1.8
Canon 24-84mm F4.0
Canon 70-200mm F4.0
Canon 135mm F2.0
Canon EF-S 10-22mm
Canon EF-S 55-250mm
Tamron 90mm Macro
Tamron zoom AF 18-280
Carl Zeiss Planar T* 1.4/50mm
Leica DG Macro Elmarit 45mm f/2.8 ASPH
Lumix G 20mm f/1.7 ASPH
Lumix G VARIO 14-45mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH
Takahashi FS-60C Fluorite (F=264mm with reducer)
Meade EXT-125 with Vixen Equator SXW.
Facebook: joka Okada
Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign
create your own visited country map
or write about it on the open travel guide
- matsuri - 祭 11,682 photos, 939 members
- Festival! 88,052 photos, 4,752 members
- Your Best Shot 2015 25,423 photos, 44,122 members
- Dance (new rules) 72,455 photos, 9,616 members
- Showcase: Landscape and Monuments 6,458 photos, 498 members
- NATURE'S - CREATIONS post 1/award 2 171,372 photos, 6,824 members
- Explore Flickr (unofficial) 166,255 photos, 3,841 members
- Kyoto / 京都 145,432 photos, 6,994 members
- Fireworks 96,147 photos, 23,603 members
- Butterfly Gallery - P1 C1 please 155,874 photos, 16,919 members
- Best of Winter Wonderland 6,907 photos, 881 members
- Project Weather 644,295 photos, 93,837 members
- Beautifully Pregnant 12,378 photos, 4,539 members
- Home grown pregnant views 4,428 photos, 4,344 members
- Night Photography Group 134,135 photos, 8,360 members
- Night Shots* 200,479 photos, 15,819 members
- in explore 653,567 photos, 58,637 members
- Portrait Photograph 39,061 photos, 2,039 members
- Japan-o-philia 235,075 photos, 6,389 members
- WE love JAPAN! 65,041 photos, 918 members
- Aurora (Borealis and Australis) 25,149 photos, 5,100 members
- Flowers/blossoms in blue - Blumen/Blüten In blau 4,916 photos, 403 members
- *Persona 4,401 photos, 221 members
- Portraits (Individuality, Imagination, Originality) 266,946 photos, 40,126 members
- portraits and faces. 1,568,823 photos, 82,788 members
- Nature as Abstract Artist - 5,000 members, thank you!!! 56,477 photos, 5,014 members
- YOKOHAMA MEET UP 762 photos, 176 members
- Alaska! 78,775 photos, 4,036 members
- Nature of Wildlife 35,106 photos, 987 members
- Street Photography 3,124 photos, 42,716 members
- Street Photography Blog 1,173,032 photos, 39,287 members
- Vietnam Images 148,054 photos, 7,845 members
- Nature 2,940,708 photos, 94,198 members
- nature and photography 1,292,133 photos, 62,562 members
- Halong Bay, Vietnam 2,871 photos, 354 members
- :: breakfast 20,152 photos, 2,494 members
- Canon EOS 5D Mark III 342,765 photos, 10,777 members
- Wild Flowers Everwhere 27,603 photos, 1,582 members
- Beautiful Flower Fantastic Shot 126,669 photos, 2,860 members
- Mt.Fuji 3,437 photos, 385 members
- Sushi - Sushi and Sashimi! ™ 20,080 photos, 3,806 members
- Japanese Food 91,607 photos, 7,494 members
- astrometry 63,272 photos, 7,035 members
- Tropical and Exotic Flora 43,087 photos, 2,251 members
- Search The Best (Post INVITED Photos Only) 1,679 photos, 564 members
- Zen Enlightenment 98,417 photos, 6,794 members
- ID Please 11,891 photos, 961 members
- HDR Maranatah 14,921 photos, 317 members
- Another Flower Macro Group 15,898 photos, 597 members
- Help Japan 853 photos, 223 members
"His flower shots are always beautiful colour and bokeh! and his shots from travel is really nice too,I can see unknown beautiful place through his shots. :)"
December 4th, 2010
"you get som many comments on your photostream, that it feels somewhat strange to add my voice in the chorus. So I do it this way. I love your work."
February 21st, 2010
"Jun is simply an amazing photographer. I have been visiting his pages for so long now and I never fail to see something beautiful with each visit. His flower Macro's are always so beautiful and photo's of the Natural beauty of Japan are an inspiration to me."
September 11th, 2009
"""""the talent lives here!
i saw many photos,,, but here is most awesome shots..
high quality is what I see in everything we publish, master the art of photography, inspires me to see so much beauty in your images.
I am often without words to describe the beauty of your photos.
continue with their works wonderful.
for many years I hope I pass through here and when you open your delight flickr"""
""You're photographs introduce fresh and creative ideas, which I absolutely love! You're one of the only one's on Flickr that really look at/comment/favorite almost every one of my photographs- which I couldn't thank you enough for. I think you're photography will take you VERY far! Good luck with everything ...best lucks... ~sippay"""
July 24th, 2009
Paul in Japan says:
"I found Jun's photostream a few months ago and have been impressed with the consistently excellent photographs he produces. His flowers and landscapes are superb. Living in Japan I have seen many photos of Mt. Fuji, but Jun's are amongst the best."
May 14th, 2009
"Joka-san's shot are always impressive. The composition and the detail of the shots can't be surpassed so easily...
I've always thought that the personality and the most inner feelings of the shooter are transmitted through the photographs. Joka-san has an unique way to show his world and his feelings. He is so very humble and sensitive about everything that surrounds him... He is one of the most talented photographs I know.
I am very happy that I can visit his world through his photographs.
Keep up the great work!"
March 1st, 2009
"I'm always amazed by Joka's photo stream.
Every time I visit, I see some lovely work and I'm proud to count Joka among my contacts and friends ^^"
March 10th, 2008
"Joka is one of the wonderful friend..I am happy to be his friend..
Love all his photos and he is great friend flickrland.
He always visits and leave me a lovely commenst on my photos.
He is true and so humble and friendly..Me ahppy to being her list and friend..
Thanks so much and I wish you good luck in your life with your lovers.."
November 4th, 2007
When I lived in Tokyo. I have never have a chance to meet him.
Only here that we met.
He is a fan's of mine. & I do visiting him from time to time.
He love nature, he love flowers. I have reviewed his site here.
I am very much impressed with his talents in capturing the great Master Piece & share with us.
Everyone is so superb, I just cannot express myself in word.
You are great. I appreciate your everything!!"
April 28th, 2007
"Joka2000 has very splendid sensitivity. For the flower, more cutely, and for the scenery, strongly and beautifully……. Each image is truly a work of art. Even one scene in the midst of casual life finishes in the beautiful picture. I am always fascinated in photographs of joka2000 like magic. As I am not good at English and am a beginner in flickr, he is very kindly teaching me about them and I learned lots from him. I would very much appreciate Flickr which has given me a chance to meet him among many Flickrs."
November 20th, 2006
"I only found Joka a short while ago and am in awe of this wonderful photographer - the macros in particular. When I logg on now, the first thing I do is check what my contacts have been up to and see if there is a new Joka shot among the latest photos.
There is beauty, and then there is Joka-beauty. Joka's photographs are invariably well taken and presented here in a very refined manner; always elegant. The colours are strong, yet delicate. Joka has a very good eye and a nack for just the right angle.
Thank you Joka for making my day, any day."
June 15th, 2006
- April 2005
- I am:
- Facebook: Jun Okada