Thank you for visiting my photolog.
Please don't use my photos without permission. All rights reserved.
GettyImages and iStockPhoto Contributor
Photo before 1997 : Nikon F2 Canon EOS Kodak Film
1998-2003 : CAMEDIA C2020Z
From 2004 EOS 10D 2003-2004(not used now)
From 2005 EOS 20Da 2004-2008
From 2008 EOS 50D 2008-
From 2012 EOS 5D mark III
Canon 50 mm F 1.8
Canon 24-84mm F4.0
Canon 70-200mm F4.0
Canon 135mm F2.0
Canon EF-S 10-22mm
Canon EF-S 55-250mm
Tamron 90mm Macro
Tamron zoom AF 18-280
Carl Zeiss Planar T* 1.4/50mm
Leica DG Macro Elmarit 45mm f/2.8 ASPH
Lumix G 20mm f/1.7 ASPH
Lumix G VARIO 14-45mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH
Takahashi FS-60C Fluorite (F=264mm with reducer)
Meade EXT-125 with Vixen Equator SXW.
Facebook: joka Okada
Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign
create your own visited country map
or write about it on the open travel guide
- AUTUMN*FALL P1/A5 ***CONTEST for every member 134,186 photos, 17,619 members
- Floral Fantasia (CONTEST: 3 OF THE SAME FLOWER) 81,655 photos, 4,738 members
- Dance No Limit (Family Friendly) 62,247 photos, 8,671 members
- Brilliant Portraits 2,278 photos, 145 members
- matsuri - 祭 11,976 photos, 946 members
- Festival! 89,539 photos, 4,796 members
- Your Best Shot 2015 25,210 photos, 43,748 members
- Dance (new rules) 73,326 photos, 9,616 members
- Showcase: Landscape and Monuments 6,448 photos, 517 members
- NATURE'S - CREATIONS post 1/award 2 177,451 photos, 6,919 members
- Explore Flickr (unofficial) 197,796 photos, 4,031 members
- Kyoto / 京都 146,136 photos, 7,118 members
- Fireworks 97,603 photos, 23,743 members
- Butterfly Gallery - P1 C1 please 158,623 photos, 17,086 members
- Best of Winter Wonderland 7,050 photos, 933 members
- Project Weather 641,676 photos, 94,044 members
- Beautifully Pregnant 12,284 photos, 4,521 members
- Home grown pregnant views 4,668 photos, 4,431 members
- Night Photography Group 147,285 photos, 8,985 members
- Night Shots* 210,825 photos, 16,270 members
- in explore 709,912 photos, 62,926 members
- Japan-o-philia 240,298 photos, 6,448 members
- WE love JAPAN! 67,149 photos, 940 members
- Aurora (Borealis and Australis) 26,309 photos, 5,239 members
- Flowers/blossoms in blue - Blumen/Blüten In blau 4,977 photos, 423 members
- *Persona 4,380 photos, 220 members
- Portraits (Individuality, Imagination, Originality) 283,332 photos, 41,297 members
- portraits and faces. 1,649,312 photos, 85,322 members
- Nature as Abstract Artist 59,454 photos, 5,290 members
- YOKOHAMA MEET UP 774 photos, 175 members
- Alaska! 79,819 photos, 4,082 members
- Nature of Wildlife 39,916 photos, 1,073 members
- Street Photography 3,184 photos, 43,264 members
- Street Photography Blog 1,262,833 photos, 41,224 members
- Vietnam Images 151,548 photos, 8,030 members
- Nature 3,157,317 photos, 97,628 members
- nature and photography 1,402,451 photos, 65,681 members
- Halong Bay, Vietnam 2,831 photos, 361 members
- :: breakfast 20,470 photos, 2,504 members
- Canon EOS 5D Mark III 363,036 photos, 11,034 members
- Wild Flowers Everwhere 29,550 photos, 1,622 members
- Beautiful Flower Fantastic Shot 129,728 photos, 2,868 members
- Mt.Fuji 3,551 photos, 394 members
- Sushi - Sushi and Sashimi! ™ 20,140 photos, 3,811 members
- Japanese Food 92,296 photos, 7,519 members
- astrometry 65,443 photos, 7,189 members
- Tropical and Exotic Flora 44,262 photos, 2,267 members
- Search The Best (Post INVITED Photos Only) 1,673 photos, 562 members
- CLOSED TEMPORARELY 99,806 photos, 6,859 members
- ID Please 12,063 photos, 961 members
"His flower shots are always beautiful colour and bokeh! and his shots from travel is really nice too,I can see unknown beautiful place through his shots. :)"
December 4th, 2010
"you get som many comments on your photostream, that it feels somewhat strange to add my voice in the chorus. So I do it this way. I love your work."
February 21st, 2010
"Jun is simply an amazing photographer. I have been visiting his pages for so long now and I never fail to see something beautiful with each visit. His flower Macro's are always so beautiful and photo's of the Natural beauty of Japan are an inspiration to me."
September 11th, 2009
"""""the talent lives here!
i saw many photos,,, but here is most awesome shots..
high quality is what I see in everything we publish, master the art of photography, inspires me to see so much beauty in your images.
I am often without words to describe the beauty of your photos.
continue with their works wonderful.
for many years I hope I pass through here and when you open your delight flickr"""
""You're photographs introduce fresh and creative ideas, which I absolutely love! You're one of the only one's on Flickr that really look at/comment/favorite almost every one of my photographs- which I couldn't thank you enough for. I think you're photography will take you VERY far! Good luck with everything ...best lucks... ~sippay"""
July 24th, 2009
Paul in Japan says:
"I found Jun's photostream a few months ago and have been impressed with the consistently excellent photographs he produces. His flowers and landscapes are superb. Living in Japan I have seen many photos of Mt. Fuji, but Jun's are amongst the best."
May 14th, 2009
"Joka-san's shot are always impressive. The composition and the detail of the shots can't be surpassed so easily...
I've always thought that the personality and the most inner feelings of the shooter are transmitted through the photographs. Joka-san has an unique way to show his world and his feelings. He is so very humble and sensitive about everything that surrounds him... He is one of the most talented photographs I know.
I am very happy that I can visit his world through his photographs.
Keep up the great work!"
March 1st, 2009
"I'm always amazed by Joka's photo stream.
Every time I visit, I see some lovely work and I'm proud to count Joka among my contacts and friends ^^"
March 10th, 2008
"Joka is one of the wonderful friend..I am happy to be his friend..
Love all his photos and he is great friend flickrland.
He always visits and leave me a lovely commenst on my photos.
He is true and so humble and friendly..Me ahppy to being her list and friend..
Thanks so much and I wish you good luck in your life with your lovers.."
November 4th, 2007
When I lived in Tokyo. I have never have a chance to meet him.
Only here that we met.
He is a fan's of mine. & I do visiting him from time to time.
He love nature, he love flowers. I have reviewed his site here.
I am very much impressed with his talents in capturing the great Master Piece & share with us.
Everyone is so superb, I just cannot express myself in word.
You are great. I appreciate your everything!!"
April 28th, 2007
"Joka2000 has very splendid sensitivity. For the flower, more cutely, and for the scenery, strongly and beautifully……. Each image is truly a work of art. Even one scene in the midst of casual life finishes in the beautiful picture. I am always fascinated in photographs of joka2000 like magic. As I am not good at English and am a beginner in flickr, he is very kindly teaching me about them and I learned lots from him. I would very much appreciate Flickr which has given me a chance to meet him among many Flickrs."
November 20th, 2006
"I only found Joka a short while ago and am in awe of this wonderful photographer - the macros in particular. When I logg on now, the first thing I do is check what my contacts have been up to and see if there is a new Joka shot among the latest photos.
There is beauty, and then there is Joka-beauty. Joka's photographs are invariably well taken and presented here in a very refined manner; always elegant. The colours are strong, yet delicate. Joka has a very good eye and a nack for just the right angle.
Thank you Joka for making my day, any day."
June 15th, 2006
- April 2005
- I am:
- Facebook: Jun Okada