Photos of 6cFtZeh8kNipdj (3)
- in explore 686,508 photos, 61,071 members
- Shoot! Just for fun. (P1/C3) 997 photos, 64 members
- Sony E mount - your best shot! - one a day. 94,587 photos, 3,886 members
- Four Thirds Users 128,617 photos, 2,093 members
- Architecture 1,740,841 photos, 100,192 members
- Creative Commons- Free Pictures (no new members!) 14,643 photos, 2,810 members
- BBC Springwatch (Official) 540,896 photos, 31,982 members
- B&W Bokeh and DoF (Depth of field) 1,851 photos, 320 members
- Sony α NEX & ILCE 459,397 photos, 14,576 members
- Banksy 23,677 photos, 21,371 members
- Bristol 133,843 photos, 4,494 members
- Cherry on top! Photography - Invited images - Post 1 Award 2 87,714 photos, 13,251 members
- Freelensing 9,994 photos, 3,497 members
- Smash and Peas Photography 1,066 photos, 78 members
- AisleDash 312 photos, 53 members
- -The Cafe- 1,014,730 photos, 26,254 members
- A Thousand Words! (P1, C1) 30,177 photos, 1,364 members
- Creative Commons - Showroom - Invite only 7,518 photos, 631 members
- KickMe! 3 photos, 526 members
- "Bath & Wessex Fine Art and Photography Gallery" 11,122 photos, 282 members
- Beagles 29,769 photos, 2,762 members
- Southampton Sun 839 photos, 113 members
- Ladri di Vite 27,361 photos, 1,789 members
- Creative Photo Group_ BASIC (P1-C3) 559,786 photos, 30,421 members
- Lovely City! 311,702 photos, 10,167 members
- OUT OF THIS WORLD 961 photos, 87 members
- Gold Star Award - Level 1 (p1/a3) 714,825 photos, 48,690 members
- flickr contacts 20,393 photos, 2,666 members
- The World Photography Contest / Read The Rules Before an Add 2,919 photos, 360 members
- *SHINING★STAR - Post 1- Give 5 Stars 912,033 photos, 28,884 members
- Platinum Photography Group ~ "Quality Photography" 293,706 photos, 32,632 members
- A Double Fave (admins' choice) 893 photos, 2,837 members
- Flickr's Youngest (Invite Only) 100 photos, 58 members
- flickr photo group 92,044 photos, 2,916 members
- BBE - United Colours of Nature 90,784 photos, 5,352 members
- Amazing Shots Gallery! 218,187 photos, 22,149 members
- Bird Watching Group (BWG): Post 1 : Award 2 215,449 photos, 9,342 members
- *THE PERFECT PHOTOGRAPHER (P1/A2) 1,244,374 photos, 59,675 members
- Excellent Photographer Awards ADMIN INVITE only / Post1/ Award3 61,806 photos, 12,245 members
- Mega Shot Post 1, fave 2 4,330 photos, 7,809 members
- !!FlickrGreen ~ Everyday is Earth Day!! 323,406 photos, 7,707 members
- WellTaken 74,208 photos, 6,764 members
- SmartSetr 3 photos, 153 members
- The Unforgettable Pictures ~ Post 1, Comment 3 ~ NEW RULES!! 337,238 photos, 31,242 members
- Black and White Dreams 50,852 photos, 6,316 members
- The Pritzker Architecture Prize on Flickr (Post 1 - Award 2) 110,409 photos, 12,090 members
- Graves, Tombs And Cemeteries 293,084 photos, 45,038 members
- completely critiques 204 photos, 42 members
- Earth Nature 207,593 photos, 6,138 members
- Passion Crazed! 569 photos, 202 members
"my dad the best dad in the world. I'm very inspired by dad and the shots he does he is very talented. And I enjoy taking photos with him so much. And thanks to him I actually take pictures because just recently he brought me my first digital camera. thanks dad I love you so much."
October 25th, 2007
K. Linehan says:
"John is an outstanding friend here in flickrland and he is also one of the most amazing portrait photographers that I know!! I simply love his ability to capture the mood of the moment and the emotions that people are feeling at the time the image is taken. Don't get me wrong, his other works are superlative, but I have a special spot in my heart set aside for his portraits for some reason!! Please, if you haven't looked through his photo stream, take 10 minutes or so and take a stroll on through it.... You won't regret it!!"
September 18th, 2007
"John is the most amazing photographer and I wait with baited breath to see his latest creation. Keep pushing the boundaries...very impressed.
Honoured to call you a friend :-)"
June 29th, 2007
"J.B. is one of the masters of photography. He can eat you alive with his camera. I always look forward to each new upload, because I know it will bring a fresh slant on subject matter. In my mind I have labeled him a "visual renegade". Peruse through his photo stream and you will know what I mean.
His photo stream visually educates me, and inspires me.
I am glad I found his photo stream. He is one of my favorite contacts.
June 12th, 2007
"What's the photography equivalent of "he could play a guitar just like a ringin a bell"? That's johnnieb. As well as a fantastic bloke to boot :-)"
June 8th, 2007
Dani Balkanska says:
"He has the eye to see the amazing beauty in everyday things; he can make anything look like a work of art. Whether it is a portrait, a panoramic view of the sky, or a shot of the old English streets (maybe some bikes), there is one word that comes to my mind when I see his work....creativity. The angle he chooses, light - and what you get is pure magic!
The spirit and life force that exudes from his photographs is truly incredible. He brings to my eyes a mixture of expressions that makes his style the more intriguing and charming.
Thanks for sharing John and don’t stop being such a human!
Go go go Johnny go!"
May 18th, 2007
"I have had the pleasure of knowing John for over 10 years now. He lives ahead of the curve in many respects and clearly serves as an inspiration to his family, friends and work colleagues. I've seen him turn his hand to diverse challenges and succeed with a rare blend of insightfulness, skill, creativity and perfection. Looking at the images on this site, photography is obviously another of those successes."
March 16th, 2007
"My Dad johnnieb. Often misunderstood, or too deep for others is such a great guy. A great father, I have always aspired to be like him. He can do anything, a bit of an entrepreneur. Into anything fast, especially if it's diesel. Very caring, he would give his shirt off his own back for you. Still stronger than any of the guys half his age down the local gym. Creative in so many aspects. Definitely a beast with the camera! He is a well known and respected member of the Flickr community."
February 18th, 2007
Rhys Jones Photography says:
"Sometimes our light goes out but is blown into flame by another human being. Each of us owes deepest thanks to those who have rekindled this light!
John is just such a human being....................................."
February 12th, 2007
"Truly, a beast with the camera!"
August 16th, 2006
- May 2005
- I am:
- Male and Single