Photos of 6cFtZeh8kNipdj (3)
- in explore 734,100 photos, 65,116 members
- Shoot! Just for fun. (P1/C3) 1,071 photos, 64 members
- Sony E mount - your best shot! - one a day. 100,283 photos, 4,015 members
- Four Thirds Users 131,379 photos, 2,113 members
- Architecture 1,762,150 photos, 100,627 members
- Creative Commons- Free Pictures (no new members!) 14,619 photos, 2,806 members
- BBC Springwatch (Official) 575,206 photos, 32,333 members
- B&W Bokeh and DoF (Depth of field) 1,831 photos, 318 members
- Sony α NEX & ILCE 475,247 photos, 14,701 members
- Banksy 23,645 photos, 21,357 members
- Bristol 135,139 photos, 4,522 members
- Cherry on top! Photography - Invited images - Post 1 Award 2 88,649 photos, 13,265 members
- Freelensing 9,995 photos, 3,519 members
- Smash and Peas Photography 1,065 photos, 78 members
- AisleDash 311 photos, 53 members
- -The Cafe- 1,043,588 photos, 26,436 members
- A Thousand Words! (P1, C1) 30,639 photos, 1,364 members
- Creative Commons - Showroom - Invite only 7,535 photos, 634 members
- KickMe! 3 photos, 524 members
- "Bath & Wessex Fine Art and Photography Gallery" 11,153 photos, 282 members
- Beagles 29,703 photos, 2,763 members
- Southampton Sun 872 photos, 114 members
- Ladri di Vite 27,349 photos, 1,791 members
- Creative Photo Group_ BASIC (P1-C3) 566,876 photos, 30,484 members
- Lovely City! 322,776 photos, 10,321 members
- OUT OF THIS WORLD 1,178 photos, 92 members
- Gold Star Award - Level 1 (p1/a3) 725,716 photos, 48,814 members
- flickr contacts 20,951 photos, 2,665 members
- The World Photography Contest / Read The Rules Before an Add 2,923 photos, 360 members
- *SHINING★STAR - Post 1- Give 5 Stars 917,929 photos, 28,905 members
- Platinum Photography Group ~ "Quality Photography" 298,502 photos, 32,770 members
- A Double Fave (admins' choice) 892 photos, 2,833 members
- Flickr's Youngest (Invite Only) 254 photos, 59 members
- flickr photo group 97,089 photos, 2,955 members
- BBE - United Colours of Nature 92,097 photos, 5,368 members
- Amazing Shots Gallery! 217,675 photos, 22,152 members
- Bird Watching Group (BWG): Post 1 : Award 2 219,261 photos, 9,379 members
- *THE PERFECT PHOTOGRAPHER (P1/A2) 1,277,249 photos, 60,090 members
- Excellent Photographer Awards ADMIN INVITE only / Post1/ Award3 61,657 photos, 12,219 members
- Mega Shot Post 1, fave 2 4,325 photos, 7,807 members
- !!FlickrGreen ~ Everyday is Earth Day!! 331,268 photos, 7,779 members
- WellTaken 75,579 photos, 6,769 members
- SmartSetr 3 photos, 152 members
- The Unforgettable Pictures ~ Post 1, Comment 3 ~ NEW RULES!! 344,045 photos, 31,287 members
- Black and White Dreams 50,684 photos, 6,298 members
- The Pritzker Architecture Prize on Flickr (Post 1 - Award 2) 108,147 photos, 11,952 members
- Graves, Tombs And Cemeteries 296,594 photos, 45,295 members
- completely critiques 216 photos, 42 members
- Earth Nature 215,890 photos, 6,213 members
- Passion Crazed! 568 photos, 203 members
"my dad the best dad in the world. I'm very inspired by dad and the shots he does he is very talented. And I enjoy taking photos with him so much. And thanks to him I actually take pictures because just recently he brought me my first digital camera. thanks dad I love you so much."
October 25th, 2007
K. Linehan says:
"John is an outstanding friend here in flickrland and he is also one of the most amazing portrait photographers that I know!! I simply love his ability to capture the mood of the moment and the emotions that people are feeling at the time the image is taken. Don't get me wrong, his other works are superlative, but I have a special spot in my heart set aside for his portraits for some reason!! Please, if you haven't looked through his photo stream, take 10 minutes or so and take a stroll on through it.... You won't regret it!!"
September 18th, 2007
"John is the most amazing photographer and I wait with baited breath to see his latest creation. Keep pushing the boundaries...very impressed.
Honoured to call you a friend :-)"
June 29th, 2007
"J.B. is one of the masters of photography. He can eat you alive with his camera. I always look forward to each new upload, because I know it will bring a fresh slant on subject matter. In my mind I have labeled him a "visual renegade". Peruse through his photo stream and you will know what I mean.
His photo stream visually educates me, and inspires me.
I am glad I found his photo stream. He is one of my favorite contacts.
June 12th, 2007
"What's the photography equivalent of "he could play a guitar just like a ringin a bell"? That's johnnieb. As well as a fantastic bloke to boot :-)"
June 8th, 2007
Dani Balkanska says:
"He has the eye to see the amazing beauty in everyday things; he can make anything look like a work of art. Whether it is a portrait, a panoramic view of the sky, or a shot of the old English streets (maybe some bikes), there is one word that comes to my mind when I see his work....creativity. The angle he chooses, light - and what you get is pure magic!
The spirit and life force that exudes from his photographs is truly incredible. He brings to my eyes a mixture of expressions that makes his style the more intriguing and charming.
Thanks for sharing John and don’t stop being such a human!
Go go go Johnny go!"
May 18th, 2007
"I have had the pleasure of knowing John for over 10 years now. He lives ahead of the curve in many respects and clearly serves as an inspiration to his family, friends and work colleagues. I've seen him turn his hand to diverse challenges and succeed with a rare blend of insightfulness, skill, creativity and perfection. Looking at the images on this site, photography is obviously another of those successes."
March 16th, 2007
"My Dad johnnieb. Often misunderstood, or too deep for others is such a great guy. A great father, I have always aspired to be like him. He can do anything, a bit of an entrepreneur. Into anything fast, especially if it's diesel. Very caring, he would give his shirt off his own back for you. Still stronger than any of the guys half his age down the local gym. Creative in so many aspects. Definitely a beast with the camera! He is a well known and respected member of the Flickr community."
February 18th, 2007
Rhys Jones Photography says:
"Sometimes our light goes out but is blown into flame by another human being. Each of us owes deepest thanks to those who have rekindled this light!
John is just such a human being....................................."
February 12th, 2007
"Truly, a beast with the camera!"
August 16th, 2006
- May 2005
- I am:
- Male and Single