Photos of 6cFtZeh8kNipdj (3)
- in explore 710,099 photos, 62,963 members
- Shoot! Just for fun. (P1/C3) 1,052 photos, 64 members
- Sony E mount - your best shot! - one a day. 97,788 photos, 3,948 members
- Four Thirds Users 130,422 photos, 2,104 members
- Architecture 1,752,530 photos, 100,427 members
- Creative Commons- Free Pictures (no new members!) 14,635 photos, 2,808 members
- BBC Springwatch (Official) 558,328 photos, 32,201 members
- B&W Bokeh and DoF (Depth of field) 1,845 photos, 319 members
- Sony α NEX & ILCE 468,228 photos, 14,643 members
- Banksy 23,675 photos, 21,368 members
- Bristol 134,736 photos, 4,512 members
- Cherry on top! Photography - Invited images - Post 1 Award 2 88,169 photos, 13,259 members
- Freelensing 10,010 photos, 3,510 members
- Smash and Peas Photography 1,066 photos, 78 members
- AisleDash 312 photos, 53 members
- -The Cafe- 1,029,514 photos, 26,353 members
- A Thousand Words! (P1, C1) 30,346 photos, 1,364 members
- Creative Commons - Showroom - Invite only 7,526 photos, 631 members
- KickMe! 3 photos, 526 members
- "Bath & Wessex Fine Art and Photography Gallery" 11,178 photos, 282 members
- Beagles 29,651 photos, 2,764 members
- Southampton Sun 862 photos, 115 members
- Ladri di Vite 27,458 photos, 1,791 members
- Creative Photo Group_ BASIC (P1-C3) 563,147 photos, 30,448 members
- Lovely City! 317,142 photos, 10,247 members
- OUT OF THIS WORLD 1,073 photos, 89 members
- Gold Star Award - Level 1 (p1/a3) 721,319 photos, 48,755 members
- flickr contacts 20,715 photos, 2,666 members
- The World Photography Contest / Read The Rules Before an Add 2,924 photos, 360 members
- *SHINING★STAR - Post 1- Give 5 Stars 914,733 photos, 28,901 members
- Platinum Photography Group ~ "Quality Photography" 294,002 photos, 32,674 members
- A Double Fave (admins' choice) 893 photos, 2,835 members
- Flickr's Youngest (Invite Only) 182 photos, 58 members
- flickr photo group 94,318 photos, 2,928 members
- BBE - United Colours of Nature 91,439 photos, 5,360 members
- Amazing Shots Gallery! 217,850 photos, 22,153 members
- Bird Watching Group (BWG): Post 1 : Award 2 217,008 photos, 9,350 members
- *THE PERFECT PHOTOGRAPHER (P1/A2) 1,261,436 photos, 59,873 members
- Excellent Photographer Awards ADMIN INVITE only / Post1/ Award3 61,696 photos, 12,232 members
- Mega Shot Post 1, fave 2 4,327 photos, 7,811 members
- !!FlickrGreen ~ Everyday is Earth Day!! 327,376 photos, 7,740 members
- WellTaken 74,833 photos, 6,770 members
- SmartSetr 3 photos, 152 members
- The Unforgettable Pictures ~ Post 1, Comment 3 ~ NEW RULES!! 340,176 photos, 31,255 members
- Black and White Dreams 50,771 photos, 6,306 members
- The Pritzker Architecture Prize on Flickr (Post 1 - Award 2) 109,879 photos, 11,988 members
- Graves, Tombs And Cemeteries 295,092 photos, 45,196 members
- completely critiques 210 photos, 42 members
- Earth Nature 211,568 photos, 6,175 members
- Passion Crazed! 569 photos, 203 members
"my dad the best dad in the world. I'm very inspired by dad and the shots he does he is very talented. And I enjoy taking photos with him so much. And thanks to him I actually take pictures because just recently he brought me my first digital camera. thanks dad I love you so much."
October 25th, 2007
K. Linehan says:
"John is an outstanding friend here in flickrland and he is also one of the most amazing portrait photographers that I know!! I simply love his ability to capture the mood of the moment and the emotions that people are feeling at the time the image is taken. Don't get me wrong, his other works are superlative, but I have a special spot in my heart set aside for his portraits for some reason!! Please, if you haven't looked through his photo stream, take 10 minutes or so and take a stroll on through it.... You won't regret it!!"
September 18th, 2007
"John is the most amazing photographer and I wait with baited breath to see his latest creation. Keep pushing the boundaries...very impressed.
Honoured to call you a friend :-)"
June 29th, 2007
"J.B. is one of the masters of photography. He can eat you alive with his camera. I always look forward to each new upload, because I know it will bring a fresh slant on subject matter. In my mind I have labeled him a "visual renegade". Peruse through his photo stream and you will know what I mean.
His photo stream visually educates me, and inspires me.
I am glad I found his photo stream. He is one of my favorite contacts.
June 12th, 2007
"What's the photography equivalent of "he could play a guitar just like a ringin a bell"? That's johnnieb. As well as a fantastic bloke to boot :-)"
June 8th, 2007
Dani Balkanska says:
"He has the eye to see the amazing beauty in everyday things; he can make anything look like a work of art. Whether it is a portrait, a panoramic view of the sky, or a shot of the old English streets (maybe some bikes), there is one word that comes to my mind when I see his work....creativity. The angle he chooses, light - and what you get is pure magic!
The spirit and life force that exudes from his photographs is truly incredible. He brings to my eyes a mixture of expressions that makes his style the more intriguing and charming.
Thanks for sharing John and don’t stop being such a human!
Go go go Johnny go!"
May 18th, 2007
"I have had the pleasure of knowing John for over 10 years now. He lives ahead of the curve in many respects and clearly serves as an inspiration to his family, friends and work colleagues. I've seen him turn his hand to diverse challenges and succeed with a rare blend of insightfulness, skill, creativity and perfection. Looking at the images on this site, photography is obviously another of those successes."
March 16th, 2007
"My Dad johnnieb. Often misunderstood, or too deep for others is such a great guy. A great father, I have always aspired to be like him. He can do anything, a bit of an entrepreneur. Into anything fast, especially if it's diesel. Very caring, he would give his shirt off his own back for you. Still stronger than any of the guys half his age down the local gym. Creative in so many aspects. Definitely a beast with the camera! He is a well known and respected member of the Flickr community."
February 18th, 2007
Rhys Jones Photography says:
"Sometimes our light goes out but is blown into flame by another human being. Each of us owes deepest thanks to those who have rekindled this light!
John is just such a human being....................................."
February 12th, 2007
"Truly, a beast with the camera!"
August 16th, 2006
- May 2005
- I am:
- Male and Single