Photos of JohnGoode (3)
- in explore 652,910 photos, 58,588 members
- Shoot! Just for fun. (P1/C3) 917 photos, 63 members
- Sony E mount - your best shot! - one a day. 90,007 photos, 3,817 members
- Four Thirds Users 127,465 photos, 2,082 members
- Architecture 1,723,802 photos, 99,550 members
- Creative Commons- Free Pictures (no new members!) 14,700 photos, 2,819 members
- BBC Springwatch (Official) 533,934 photos, 31,665 members
- B&W Bokeh and DoF (Depth of field) 1,851 photos, 322 members
- Sony α NEX & ILCE 447,412 photos, 14,514 members
- Banksy 23,718 photos, 21,388 members
- Bristol 133,274 photos, 4,469 members
- Cherry on top! Photography - Invited images - Post 1 Award 2 87,241 photos, 13,264 members
- Freelensing 10,207 photos, 3,839 members
- Smash and Peas Photography 1,066 photos, 78 members
- AisleDash 313 photos, 53 members
- -The Cafe- 994,931 photos, 26,172 members
- A Thousand Words! (P1, C1) 29,722 photos, 1,367 members
- Creative Commons - Showroom - Invite only 7,521 photos, 630 members
- KickMe! 3 photos, 527 members
- "Bath & Wessex Fine Art and Photography Gallery" 10,887 photos, 283 members
- Beagles 29,732 photos, 2,762 members
- Southampton Sun 837 photos, 112 members
- Ladri di Vite 27,104 photos, 1,791 members
- Creative Photo Group_ BASIC (P1-C3) 554,597 photos, 30,397 members
- Lovely City! 304,746 photos, 10,083 members
- OUT OF THIS WORLD 855 photos, 81 members
- Gold Star Award - Level 1 (p1/a3) 706,667 photos, 48,649 members
- flickr contacts 19,873 photos, 2,663 members
- The World Photography Contest / Read The Rules Before an Add 2,907 photos, 361 members
- *SHINING★STAR - Post 1- Give 5 Stars 910,185 photos, 28,865 members
- Platinum Photography Group ~ "Quality Photography" 289,292 photos, 32,553 members
- A Double Fave (admins' choice) 894 photos, 2,837 members
- Flickr's Youngest (Invite Only) 72 photos, 56 members
- flickr photo group 88,254 photos, 2,880 members
- BBE - United Colours of Nature 89,211 photos, 5,365 members
- Amazing Shots Gallery! 218,428 photos, 22,140 members
- Bird Watching Group (BWG): Post 1 : Award 2 213,080 photos, 9,325 members
- *THE PERFECT PHOTOGRAPHER (P1/A2) 1,221,192 photos, 59,400 members
- Excellent Photographer Awards ADMIN INVITE only / Post1/ Award3 61,848 photos, 12,210 members
- Mega Shot Post 1, fave 2 4,340 photos, 7,813 members
- !!FlickrGreen ~ Everyday is Earth Day!! 316,807 photos, 7,651 members
- WellTaken 72,942 photos, 6,761 members
- SmartSetr 3 photos, 153 members
- The Unforgettable Pictures ~ Post 1, Comment 3 ~ NEW RULES!! 332,326 photos, 31,180 members
- Black and White Dreams 50,666 photos, 6,334 members
- The Pritzker Architecture Prize on Flickr (Post 1 - Award 2) 110,799 photos, 12,185 members
- Graves, Tombs And Cemeteries 290,612 photos, 44,467 members
- completely critiques 196 photos, 42 members
- Earth Nature 202,634 photos, 6,092 members
- Passion Crazed! 568 photos, 201 members
"my dad the best dad in the world. I'm very inspired by dad and the shots he does he is very talented. And I enjoy taking photos with him so much. And thanks to him I actually take pictures because just recently he brought me my first digital camera. thanks dad I love you so much."
October 25th, 2007
K. Linehan says:
"John is an outstanding friend here in flickrland and he is also one of the most amazing portrait photographers that I know!! I simply love his ability to capture the mood of the moment and the emotions that people are feeling at the time the image is taken. Don't get me wrong, his other works are superlative, but I have a special spot in my heart set aside for his portraits for some reason!! Please, if you haven't looked through his photo stream, take 10 minutes or so and take a stroll on through it.... You won't regret it!!"
September 18th, 2007
"John is the most amazing photographer and I wait with baited breath to see his latest creation. Keep pushing the boundaries...very impressed.
Honoured to call you a friend :-)"
June 29th, 2007
"J.B. is one of the masters of photography. He can eat you alive with his camera. I always look forward to each new upload, because I know it will bring a fresh slant on subject matter. In my mind I have labeled him a "visual renegade". Peruse through his photo stream and you will know what I mean.
His photo stream visually educates me, and inspires me.
I am glad I found his photo stream. He is one of my favorite contacts.
June 12th, 2007
"What's the photography equivalent of "he could play a guitar just like a ringin a bell"? That's johnnieb. As well as a fantastic bloke to boot :-)"
June 8th, 2007
Dani Balkanska says:
"He has the eye to see the amazing beauty in everyday things; he can make anything look like a work of art. Whether it is a portrait, a panoramic view of the sky, or a shot of the old English streets (maybe some bikes), there is one word that comes to my mind when I see his work....creativity. The angle he chooses, light - and what you get is pure magic!
The spirit and life force that exudes from his photographs is truly incredible. He brings to my eyes a mixture of expressions that makes his style the more intriguing and charming.
Thanks for sharing John and don’t stop being such a human!
Go go go Johnny go!"
May 18th, 2007
"I have had the pleasure of knowing John for over 10 years now. He lives ahead of the curve in many respects and clearly serves as an inspiration to his family, friends and work colleagues. I've seen him turn his hand to diverse challenges and succeed with a rare blend of insightfulness, skill, creativity and perfection. Looking at the images on this site, photography is obviously another of those successes."
March 16th, 2007
"My Dad johnnieb. Often misunderstood, or too deep for others is such a great guy. A great father, I have always aspired to be like him. He can do anything, a bit of an entrepreneur. Into anything fast, especially if it's diesel. Very caring, he would give his shirt off his own back for you. Still stronger than any of the guys half his age down the local gym. Creative in so many aspects. Definitely a beast with the camera! He is a well known and respected member of the Flickr community."
February 18th, 2007
Rhys Jones Photography says:
"Sometimes our light goes out but is blown into flame by another human being. Each of us owes deepest thanks to those who have rekindled this light!
John is just such a human being....................................."
February 12th, 2007
"Truly, a beast with the camera!"
August 16th, 2006
- John Goode
- May 2005
- I am:
- Male and Single
- John Goode's blog