Photos of JohnGoode (3)
- in explore 635,404 photos, 57,302 members
- Shoot! Just for fun. (P1/C3) 900 photos, 63 members
- Sony E mount - your best shot! - one a day. 87,564 photos, 3,776 members
- Four Thirds Users 126,577 photos, 2,078 members
- Architecture 1,714,570 photos, 99,183 members
- Creative Commons- Free Pictures (no new members!) 14,709 photos, 2,822 members
- BBC Springwatch (Official) 534,711 photos, 31,640 members
- B&W Bokeh and DoF (Depth of field) 1,856 photos, 324 members
- Sony α NEX & ILCE 442,087 photos, 14,471 members
- Banksy 23,728 photos, 21,390 members
- Bristol 130,092 photos, 4,446 members
- Cherry on top! Photography - Invited images - Post 1 Award 2 86,977 photos, 13,266 members
- Freelensing 10,165 photos, 3,827 members
- Smash and Peas Photography 1,062 photos, 79 members
- AisleDash 313 photos, 53 members
- -The Cafe- 984,606 photos, 26,119 members
- A Thousand Words! (P1, C1) 29,504 photos, 1,365 members
- Creative Commons - Showroom - Invite only 7,517 photos, 628 members
- KickMe! 3 photos, 528 members
- "Bath & Wessex Fine Art and Photography Gallery" 10,785 photos, 283 members
- Beagles 29,643 photos, 2,758 members
- Southampton Sun 828 photos, 112 members
- Ladri di Vite 26,918 photos, 1,790 members
- Creative Photo Group_ BASIC (P1-C3) 552,060 photos, 30,381 members
- Lovely City! 301,333 photos, 10,046 members
- OUT OF THIS WORLD 829 photos, 78 members
- Gold Star Award - Level 1 (p1/a3) 702,108 photos, 48,607 members
- flickr contacts 19,635 photos, 2,662 members
- The World Photography Contest / Read The Rules Before an Add 2,902 photos, 360 members
- *SHINING★STAR - Post 1- Give 5 Stars 908,421 photos, 28,859 members
- Platinum Photography Group ~ "High Quality" 287,578 photos, 32,539 members
- A Double Fave (admins' choice) 894 photos, 2,839 members
- Flickr's Youngest (Invite Only) 71 photos, 56 members
- flickr photo group 86,636 photos, 2,861 members
- BBE - United Colours of Nature 89,361 photos, 5,360 members
- Amazing Shots Gallery! 218,697 photos, 22,149 members
- Bird Watching Group (BWG): Post 1 : Award 2 211,808 photos, 9,323 members
- *THE PERFECT PHOTOGRAPHER (P1/A2) 1,210,574 photos, 59,301 members
- Excellent Photographer Awards ADMIN INVITE only / Post1/ Award3 61,921 photos, 12,211 members
- Mega Shot Post 1, fave 2 4,349 photos, 7,817 members
- !!FlickrGreen ~ Everyday is Earth Day!! 314,118 photos, 7,621 members
- WellTaken 72,170 photos, 6,761 members
- SmartSetr 3 photos, 152 members
- The Unforgettable Pictures ~ Post 1, Comment 3 ~ NEW RULES!! 330,091 photos, 31,164 members
- Black and White Dreams 50,397 photos, 6,344 members
- The Pritzker Architecture Prize on Flickr (Post 1 - Award 2) 112,005 photos, 12,306 members
- Graves, Tombs And Cemeteries 289,473 photos, 44,230 members
- completely critiques 191 photos, 42 members
- Earth Nature 200,407 photos, 6,071 members
- Passion Crazed! 568 photos, 201 members
"my dad the best dad in the world. I'm very inspired by dad and the shots he does he is very talented. And I enjoy taking photos with him so much. And thanks to him I actually take pictures because just recently he brought me my first digital camera. thanks dad I love you so much."
October 25th, 2007
K. Linehan says:
"John is an outstanding friend here in flickrland and he is also one of the most amazing portrait photographers that I know!! I simply love his ability to capture the mood of the moment and the emotions that people are feeling at the time the image is taken. Don't get me wrong, his other works are superlative, but I have a special spot in my heart set aside for his portraits for some reason!! Please, if you haven't looked through his photo stream, take 10 minutes or so and take a stroll on through it.... You won't regret it!!"
September 18th, 2007
"John is the most amazing photographer and I wait with baited breath to see his latest creation. Keep pushing the boundaries...very impressed.
Honoured to call you a friend :-)"
June 29th, 2007
"J.B. is one of the masters of photography. He can eat you alive with his camera. I always look forward to each new upload, because I know it will bring a fresh slant on subject matter. In my mind I have labeled him a "visual renegade". Peruse through his photo stream and you will know what I mean.
His photo stream visually educates me, and inspires me.
I am glad I found his photo stream. He is one of my favorite contacts.
June 12th, 2007
"What's the photography equivalent of "he could play a guitar just like a ringin a bell"? That's johnnieb. As well as a fantastic bloke to boot :-)"
June 8th, 2007
Dani Balkanska says:
"He has the eye to see the amazing beauty in everyday things; he can make anything look like a work of art. Whether it is a portrait, a panoramic view of the sky, or a shot of the old English streets (maybe some bikes), there is one word that comes to my mind when I see his work....creativity. The angle he chooses, light - and what you get is pure magic!
The spirit and life force that exudes from his photographs is truly incredible. He brings to my eyes a mixture of expressions that makes his style the more intriguing and charming.
Thanks for sharing John and don’t stop being such a human!
Go go go Johnny go!"
May 18th, 2007
"I have had the pleasure of knowing John for over 10 years now. He lives ahead of the curve in many respects and clearly serves as an inspiration to his family, friends and work colleagues. I've seen him turn his hand to diverse challenges and succeed with a rare blend of insightfulness, skill, creativity and perfection. Looking at the images on this site, photography is obviously another of those successes."
March 16th, 2007
"My Dad johnnieb. Often misunderstood, or too deep for others is such a great guy. A great father, I have always aspired to be like him. He can do anything, a bit of an entrepreneur. Into anything fast, especially if it's diesel. Very caring, he would give his shirt off his own back for you. Still stronger than any of the guys half his age down the local gym. Creative in so many aspects. Definitely a beast with the camera! He is a well known and respected member of the Flickr community."
February 18th, 2007
Rhys Jones Photography says:
"Sometimes our light goes out but is blown into flame by another human being. Each of us owes deepest thanks to those who have rekindled this light!
John is just such a human being....................................."
February 12th, 2007
"Truly, a beast with the camera!"
August 16th, 2006
- John Goode
- May 2005
- I am:
- Male and Single
- John Goode's blog