Photos of fd (11)
- Precise Pangolin wallpaper submissions group 2,347 photos, 537 members
- Lightzone 6,578 photos, 590 members
- Orange County Photography Club 15,562 photos, 738 members
- Big Huge Group 6 photos, 2 members
- The Orange County - California 31,391 photos, 2,238 members
- Good Housekeeping Gone Bad 14 photos, 19 members
- The Awesome Shots of That Guy Bryan Villarin Group 228 photos, 38 members
- Picture The Cure 481 photos, 293 members
- Challenge Stuff 3 photos, 15 members
- NPRO - National Photographers' Rights Organization 615 photos, 384 members
- Flickr Turns 4 2,371 photos, 4,805 members
- GeekDad 6,279 photos, 651 members
- 52 Weeks 61,301 photos, 6,065 members
- Nikon DX 35,082 photos, 1,079 members
- Flagrant Disregard 0 photos, 1 member
- LetterPop! 3 photos, 10 members
- Just Daddies 852 photos, 283 members
- netomer's flickr tools 0 photos, 169 members
- Strobist.com 606,940 photos, 123,693 members
- A Little Hitchcock 226 photos, 112 members
- Flickr Hacks 420 photos, 21,980 members
- Lens Tagged 1,209 photos, 91 members
- Photodoto.com 12,045 photos, 949 members
- Pro Corner: Semi-Pro and Professional Photography / Photographer 500,263 photos, 21,365 members
- The Fantastic-al Lives of Little People 778 photos, 225 members
- Equipment 17,146 photos, 1,927 members
- Nikon Speedlight (tag your photos) 19,578 photos, 3,465 members
- flickr kid mixr - plz read - specific - NOT a general kid group 663 photos, 123 members
- Los Angeles 222,093 photos, 11,238 members
- Stunning! 8,730 photos, 1,831 members
- 50mm (The original 50mm group) 1,356,364 photos, 64,425 members
- LA/OC Flickr Meetups 2,090 photos, 161 members
- You are in a twisty maze of passages, all alike 4 photos, 8 members
- fd's Flickr Toys 33,353 photos, 18,624 members
- Orange County 10,203 photos, 368 members
- FlickrMeet 5,378 photos, 440 members
- Utata 464,484 photos, 28,344 members
- Mosaic of Best Tiles 150 photos, 334 members
- Flickr API 774 photos, 18,489 members
- Closer and Closer Macro Photography: 2018 938,580 photos, 89,713 members
- Nikkor 348,775 photos, 10,629 members
- school age 2,417 photos, 187 members
- Photographing Children: Simon Says... 0 photos, 203 members
- Macro 914,020 photos, 45,440 members
- Green is Beautiful 801,330 photos, 91,308 members
- panoramas 463,462 photos, 59,926 members
- Friday Food Fiesta (Festive Dishes) 3,903 photos, 1,010 members
- Still Life Photography Selection (please read pool description) 8,129 photos, 12,769 members
- FlickrSocial (two or more people in the photo) 59,180 photos, 3,448 members
- Weekly Theme Kids and Babies: The End? Post Your Interest. 3,000 photos, 1,830 members
"I was just playing with fd's toys the other day, and appreciating the fact that there was a lot of fun to be had when one can't get out because of a broken ankle, when I realized I had never written a testimonial for John and I thought - hmm; a real oversite. Because he really does deserve, quite apart from his brilliant creative efforts for the internet, a round of sincere applause for some truly wonderful photos.
I was one of the first to see this shot when I joined Flickr, www.flickr.com/ph...
and I suddenly began to think about new ways to take photos.
John has a eye for the beautiful and the real, and the technical and artistic skills to know how to capture it in the best way. His children are some of the luckiest on earth because his love for them is so evident, and because they will have the most fabulous, complete childhood photographic record in existence (and I thought that title would go to my kids).
John's sense of humor is evident in his titles, such as "Darth Toddler", and "Having a three-year-old son means occasionally finding half-eaten pickles in the pickle jar", or "Walking through the craft store, her exctiment could barely be contained". Visits to his stream invariably evoke chuckles.
So, thank you John! For sharing your photos, your life, your beautiful children, your creative genius, and really making Flickr a better place. You are the man."
July 27th, 2007
"john's photostream is among my top 3 favorite on flickr. his photographs are very creative and well thought out. they are so exceptional, it makes me sick. :) only because it makes me realize how plain and boring my own picures are. haha. i'm not worthy!
john's also a great ambassador for flickr. he labors away for hours making the coolest flickr toys for all of us to enjoy. thanks john!"
December 30th, 2005
"FD is, in my opinion, the best and most consistent photographer on Flickr. I get so excited when I see he has posted a new shot or two. He has the most beautiful family, which helps with his hobby of photography. And that very family and hobby inspires me in many different ways."
November 28th, 2005
"Eveythime Jone posts his new shot on flicker, it adds another beautiful jewel on my contacts thumbnail. His shots are always full of love..."
August 17th, 2005
"I really adore John's photostream.
His photos are stunning, glowing and amazing.
I'm convinced about his great talent and I like seeing through the photos the love he feel for his children.
He is definitely an artist with a wonderful family."
June 16th, 2005
- John Watson
- July 2004
- Orange County, California, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken