Photos of fd (10)
- Precise Pangolin wallpaper submissions group 2,414 photos, 551 members
- Lightzone 6,294 photos, 592 members
- Orange County Photography Club 13,911 photos, 696 members
- Big Huge Group 6 photos, 2 members
- The Orange County - California 31,830 photos, 2,213 members
- Good Housekeeping Gone Bad 14 photos, 19 members
- The Awesome Shots of That Guy Bryan Villarin Group 229 photos, 39 members
- Picture The Cure 481 photos, 297 members
- Challenge Stuff 3 photos, 14 members
- NPRO - National Photographers' Rights Organization 632 photos, 395 members
- Flickr Turns 4 2,419 photos, 4,903 members
- GeekDad 5,759 photos, 657 members
- 52 Weeks 61,005 photos, 6,077 members
- Nikon DX 23,064 photos, 979 members
- Flagrant Disregard 0 photos, 1 member
- LetterPop! 3 photos, 10 members
- Just Daddies 886 photos, 277 members
- netomer's flickr tools 0 photos, 170 members
- Strobist.com 609,024 photos, 123,406 members
- A Little Hitchcock 299 photos, 112 members
- PhotoJojo.com — [The Best Photo Projects, DIY, and Gear] 53,571 photos, 8,502 members
- Flickr Hacks 424 photos, 21,862 members
- Lens Tagged 1,709 photos, 95 members
- Photodoto.com 13,405 photos, 963 members
- Pro Corner: Semi-Pro and Professional Photography / Photographer 457,040 photos, 21,289 members
- The Fantastic-al Lives of Little People 882 photos, 227 members
- Equipment 16,178 photos, 1,941 members
- Nikon Speedlight (tag your photos) 17,766 photos, 3,431 members
- flickr kid mixr - plz read - specific - NOT a general kid group 677 photos, 123 members
- Los Angeles 221,835 photos, 11,040 members
- Stunning! 7,873 photos, 1,808 members
- 50mm (The original 50mm group) 1,310,078 photos, 60,878 members
- LA/OC Flickr Meetups 807 photos, 163 members
- You are in a twisty maze of passages, all alike 4 photos, 9 members
- fd's Flickr Toys 33,736 photos, 18,140 members
- Orange County 9,445 photos, 374 members
- FlickrMeet 2,470 photos, 434 members
- Utata 457,695 photos, 27,419 members
- Mosaic of Best Tiles 143 photos, 325 members
- Flickr API 783 photos, 17,333 members
- Closer and Closer Macro Photography: 2016 950,169 photos, 88,433 members
- Nikkor 278,759 photos, 10,332 members
- school age 2,442 photos, 189 members
- Photographing Children: Simon Says... 0 photos, 206 members
- Macro 802,847 photos, 42,950 members
- Green is Beautiful 779,227 photos, 87,138 members
- panoramas 474,288 photos, 57,973 members
- Friday Food Fiesta (Festive Dishes) 3,897 photos, 999 members
- Still Life Photography Selection (please read pool description) 8,358 photos, 12,640 members
- FlickrSocial (two or more people in the photo) 54,688 photos, 3,448 members
"I was just playing with fd's toys the other day, and appreciating the fact that there was a lot of fun to be had when one can't get out because of a broken ankle, when I realized I had never written a testimonial for John and I thought - hmm; a real oversite. Because he really does deserve, quite apart from his brilliant creative efforts for the internet, a round of sincere applause for some truly wonderful photos.
I was one of the first to see this shot when I joined Flickr, www.flickr.com/ph...
and I suddenly began to think about new ways to take photos.
John has a eye for the beautiful and the real, and the technical and artistic skills to know how to capture it in the best way. His children are some of the luckiest on earth because his love for them is so evident, and because they will have the most fabulous, complete childhood photographic record in existence (and I thought that title would go to my kids).
John's sense of humor is evident in his titles, such as "Darth Toddler", and "Having a three-year-old son means occasionally finding half-eaten pickles in the pickle jar", or "Walking through the craft store, her exctiment could barely be contained". Visits to his stream invariably evoke chuckles.
So, thank you John! For sharing your photos, your life, your beautiful children, your creative genius, and really making Flickr a better place. You are the man."
July 27th, 2007
"john's photostream is among my top 3 favorite on flickr. his photographs are very creative and well thought out. they are so exceptional, it makes me sick. :) only because it makes me realize how plain and boring my own picures are. haha. i'm not worthy!
john's also a great ambassador for flickr. he labors away for hours making the coolest flickr toys for all of us to enjoy. thanks john!"
December 30th, 2005
"FD is, in my opinion, the best and most consistent photographer on Flickr. I get so excited when I see he has posted a new shot or two. He has the most beautiful family, which helps with his hobby of photography. And that very family and hobby inspires me in many different ways."
November 28th, 2005
"Eveythime Jone posts his new shot on flicker, it adds another beautiful jewel on my contacts thumbnail. His shots are always full of love..."
August 17th, 2005
"I really adore John's photostream.
His photos are stunning, glowing and amazing.
I'm convinced about his great talent and I like seeing through the photos the love he feel for his children.
He is definitely an artist with a wonderful family."
June 16th, 2005
- John Watson
- July 2004
- Orange County, California, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken