Photos of fd (10)
- Precise Pangolin wallpaper submissions group 2,428 photos, 556 members
- Lightzone 5,973 photos, 580 members
- Orange County Photography Club 13,023 photos, 652 members
- Big Huge Group 6 photos, 2 members
- The Orange County - California 34,020 photos, 2,179 members
- Good Housekeeping Gone Bad 14 photos, 19 members
- The Awesome Shots of That Guy Bryan Villarin Group 229 photos, 39 members
- Picture The Cure 481 photos, 300 members
- Challenge Stuff 3 photos, 14 members
- NPRO - National Photographers' Rights Organization 641 photos, 399 members
- Flickr Turns 4 2,430 photos, 4,944 members
- GeekDad 5,295 photos, 655 members
- 52 Weeks 59,592 photos, 6,025 members
- Nikon DX 17,268 photos, 893 members
- Flagrant Disregard 0 photos, 1 member
- LetterPop! 3 photos, 10 members
- Just Daddies 884 photos, 278 members
- netomer's flickr tools 0 photos, 171 members
- Strobist.com 602,388 photos, 121,874 members
- A Little Hitchcock 304 photos, 111 members
- PhotoJojo.com — [The Best Photo Projects, DIY, and Gear] 50,023 photos, 8,540 members
- Flickr Hacks 439 photos, 20,369 members
- Lens Tagged 1,706 photos, 95 members
- Photodoto.com 13,112 photos, 974 members
- Pro Corner: Semi-Pro and Professional Photography / Photographer 400,222 photos, 20,814 members
- The Fantastic-al Lives of Little People 883 photos, 228 members
- Equipment 15,605 photos, 1,916 members
- Nikon Speedlight (tag your photos) 16,860 photos, 3,305 members
- flickr kid mixr - plz read - specific - NOT a general kid group 765 photos, 123 members
- Los Angeles 211,106 photos, 10,780 members
- Stunning! 8,546 photos, 1,805 members
- 50mm (The original 50mm group) 1,202,745 photos, 57,393 members
- LA/OC Flickr Meetups 765 photos, 161 members
- You are in a twisty maze of passages, all alike 4 photos, 9 members
- fd's Flickr Toys 33,963 photos, 17,350 members
- Orange County 8,972 photos, 368 members
- FlickrMeet 1,940 photos, 416 members
- Utata 445,641 photos, 26,139 members
- Mosaic of Best Tiles 145 photos, 324 members
- Flickr API 799 photos, 16,014 members
- Closer and Closer Macro Photography 2015 928,776 photos, 84,364 members
- Nikkor 240,668 photos, 9,913 members
- school age 2,554 photos, 190 members
- Photographing Children: Simon Says... 0 photos, 207 members
- Macro 720,561 photos, 40,657 members
- Green is Beautiful 740,445 photos, 80,011 members
- panoramas 382,504 photos, 51,114 members
- Friday Food Fiesta (Festive Dishes) 3,836 photos, 995 members
- Still Life Photography Selection (please read pool description) 8,456 photos, 12,671 members
- FlickrSocial (two or more people in the photo) 51,687 photos, 3,405 members
"I was just playing with fd's toys the other day, and appreciating the fact that there was a lot of fun to be had when one can't get out because of a broken ankle, when I realized I had never written a testimonial for John and I thought - hmm; a real oversite. Because he really does deserve, quite apart from his brilliant creative efforts for the internet, a round of sincere applause for some truly wonderful photos.
I was one of the first to see this shot when I joined Flickr, www.flickr.com/ph...
and I suddenly began to think about new ways to take photos.
John has a eye for the beautiful and the real, and the technical and artistic skills to know how to capture it in the best way. His children are some of the luckiest on earth because his love for them is so evident, and because they will have the most fabulous, complete childhood photographic record in existence (and I thought that title would go to my kids).
John's sense of humor is evident in his titles, such as "Darth Toddler", and "Having a three-year-old son means occasionally finding half-eaten pickles in the pickle jar", or "Walking through the craft store, her exctiment could barely be contained". Visits to his stream invariably evoke chuckles.
So, thank you John! For sharing your photos, your life, your beautiful children, your creative genius, and really making Flickr a better place. You are the man."
July 27th, 2007
"john's photostream is among my top 3 favorite on flickr. his photographs are very creative and well thought out. they are so exceptional, it makes me sick. :) only because it makes me realize how plain and boring my own picures are. haha. i'm not worthy!
john's also a great ambassador for flickr. he labors away for hours making the coolest flickr toys for all of us to enjoy. thanks john!"
December 30th, 2005
"FD is, in my opinion, the best and most consistent photographer on Flickr. I get so excited when I see he has posted a new shot or two. He has the most beautiful family, which helps with his hobby of photography. And that very family and hobby inspires me in many different ways."
November 28th, 2005
"Eveythime Jone posts his new shot on flicker, it adds another beautiful jewel on my contacts thumbnail. His shots are always full of love..."
August 17th, 2005
"I really adore John's photostream.
His photos are stunning, glowing and amazing.
I'm convinced about his great talent and I like seeing through the photos the love he feel for his children.
He is definitely an artist with a wonderful family."
June 16th, 2005
- John Watson
- July 2004
- Orange County, California, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken