Photos of fd (9)
- Precise Pangolin wallpaper submissions group 2,477 photos, 558 members
- Lightzone 5,861 photos, 577 members
- Orange County Photography Club 12,684 photos, 641 members
- Big Huge Group 6 photos, 2 members
- The Orange County - California 33,722 photos, 2,165 members
- Good Housekeeping Gone Bad 14 photos, 19 members
- The Awesome Shots of That Guy Bryan Villarin Group 229 photos, 40 members
- Picture The Cure 481 photos, 301 members
- Challenge Stuff 3 photos, 14 members
- NPRO - National Photographers' Rights Organization 641 photos, 401 members
- Flickr Turns 4 2,441 photos, 4,954 members
- GeekDad 5,089 photos, 654 members
- 52 Weeks 59,255 photos, 6,003 members
- Nikon DX 16,853 photos, 870 members
- Flagrant Disregard 0 photos, 1 member
- LetterPop! 3 photos, 10 members
- Just Daddies 884 photos, 277 members
- netomer's flickr tools 0 photos, 172 members
- Strobist.com 601,472 photos, 121,405 members
- A Little Hitchcock 304 photos, 111 members
- PhotoJojo.com — [The Best Photo Projects, DIY, and Gear] 49,239 photos, 8,553 members
- Flickr Hacks 436 photos, 19,975 members
- Lens Tagged 1,686 photos, 93 members
- Photodoto.com 13,061 photos, 975 members
- Pro Corner: Semi-Pro and Professional Photography / Photographer 388,923 photos, 20,643 members
- The Fantastic-al Lives of Little People 883 photos, 226 members
- Equipment 15,386 photos, 1,911 members
- Nikon Speedlight (tag your photos) 16,776 photos, 3,282 members
- flickr kid mixr - plz read - specific - NOT a general kid group 765 photos, 123 members
- Los Angeles 209,197 photos, 10,685 members
- Stunning! 8,340 photos, 1,803 members
- 50mm (The original 50mm group) 1,178,185 photos, 56,408 members
- LA/OC Flickr Meetups 765 photos, 161 members
- You are in a twisty maze of passages, all alike 4 photos, 9 members
- fd's Flickr Toys 34,101 photos, 17,075 members
- Orange County 8,909 photos, 365 members
- FlickrMeet 1,919 photos, 416 members
- Utata 442,940 photos, 25,803 members
- Mosaic of Best Tiles 143 photos, 321 members
- Flickr API 800 photos, 15,729 members
- Closer and Closer Macro Photography 2015 923,471 photos, 83,107 members
- Nikkor 235,663 photos, 9,821 members
- school age 2,560 photos, 190 members
- Photographing Children: Simon Says... 0 photos, 207 members
- Macro 705,989 photos, 40,163 members
- Green is Beautiful 730,525 photos, 77,846 members
- panoramas 360,114 photos, 48,884 members
- Friday Food Fiesta (Festive Dishes) 3,848 photos, 995 members
- Still Life Photography Selection (please read pool description) 8,475 photos, 12,671 members
- FlickrSocial (two or more people in the photo) 50,918 photos, 3,391 members
"I was just playing with fd's toys the other day, and appreciating the fact that there was a lot of fun to be had when one can't get out because of a broken ankle, when I realized I had never written a testimonial for John and I thought - hmm; a real oversite. Because he really does deserve, quite apart from his brilliant creative efforts for the internet, a round of sincere applause for some truly wonderful photos.
I was one of the first to see this shot when I joined Flickr, www.flickr.com/ph...
and I suddenly began to think about new ways to take photos.
John has a eye for the beautiful and the real, and the technical and artistic skills to know how to capture it in the best way. His children are some of the luckiest on earth because his love for them is so evident, and because they will have the most fabulous, complete childhood photographic record in existence (and I thought that title would go to my kids).
John's sense of humor is evident in his titles, such as "Darth Toddler", and "Having a three-year-old son means occasionally finding half-eaten pickles in the pickle jar", or "Walking through the craft store, her exctiment could barely be contained". Visits to his stream invariably evoke chuckles.
So, thank you John! For sharing your photos, your life, your beautiful children, your creative genius, and really making Flickr a better place. You are the man."
July 27th, 2007
"john's photostream is among my top 3 favorite on flickr. his photographs are very creative and well thought out. they are so exceptional, it makes me sick. :) only because it makes me realize how plain and boring my own picures are. haha. i'm not worthy!
john's also a great ambassador for flickr. he labors away for hours making the coolest flickr toys for all of us to enjoy. thanks john!"
December 30th, 2005
"FD is, in my opinion, the best and most consistent photographer on Flickr. I get so excited when I see he has posted a new shot or two. He has the most beautiful family, which helps with his hobby of photography. And that very family and hobby inspires me in many different ways."
November 28th, 2005
"Eveythime Jone posts his new shot on flicker, it adds another beautiful jewel on my contacts thumbnail. His shots are always full of love..."
August 17th, 2005
"I really adore John's photostream.
His photos are stunning, glowing and amazing.
I'm convinced about his great talent and I like seeing through the photos the love he feel for his children.
He is definitely an artist with a wonderful family."
June 16th, 2005
- John Watson
- July 2004
- Orange County, California, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken