Photos of fd (10)
- Precise Pangolin wallpaper submissions group 2,426 photos, 552 members
- Lightzone 6,255 photos, 587 members
- Orange County Photography Club 13,377 photos, 667 members
- Big Huge Group 6 photos, 2 members
- The Orange County - California 34,414 photos, 2,199 members
- Good Housekeeping Gone Bad 14 photos, 19 members
- The Awesome Shots of That Guy Bryan Villarin Group 229 photos, 39 members
- Picture The Cure 481 photos, 299 members
- Challenge Stuff 3 photos, 14 members
- NPRO - National Photographers' Rights Organization 638 photos, 398 members
- Flickr Turns 4 2,426 photos, 4,934 members
- GeekDad 5,483 photos, 655 members
- 52 Weeks 60,013 photos, 6,062 members
- Nikon DX 17,952 photos, 925 members
- Flagrant Disregard 0 photos, 1 member
- LetterPop! 3 photos, 10 members
- Just Daddies 888 photos, 278 members
- netomer's flickr tools 0 photos, 171 members
- Strobist.com 605,135 photos, 122,651 members
- A Little Hitchcock 304 photos, 112 members
- PhotoJojo.com — [The Best Photo Projects, DIY, and Gear] 51,340 photos, 8,529 members
- Flickr Hacks 426 photos, 20,955 members
- Lens Tagged 1,709 photos, 95 members
- Photodoto.com 13,290 photos, 972 members
- Pro Corner: Semi-Pro and Professional Photography / Photographer 418,582 photos, 21,026 members
- The Fantastic-al Lives of Little People 886 photos, 228 members
- Equipment 15,938 photos, 1,932 members
- Nikon Speedlight (tag your photos) 16,863 photos, 3,348 members
- flickr kid mixr - plz read - specific - NOT a general kid group 765 photos, 123 members
- Los Angeles 214,826 photos, 10,887 members
- Stunning! 8,921 photos, 1,809 members
- 50mm (The original 50mm group) 1,240,826 photos, 58,849 members
- LA/OC Flickr Meetups 778 photos, 163 members
- You are in a twisty maze of passages, all alike 4 photos, 9 members
- fd's Flickr Toys 33,887 photos, 17,666 members
- Orange County 9,152 photos, 374 members
- FlickrMeet 2,058 photos, 420 members
- Utata 449,606 photos, 26,685 members
- Mosaic of Best Tiles 146 photos, 325 members
- Flickr API 796 photos, 16,489 members
- Closer and Closer Macro Photography: 2016 933,424 photos, 85,944 members
- Nikkor 247,727 photos, 10,054 members
- school age 2,554 photos, 189 members
- Photographing Children: Simon Says... 0 photos, 206 members
- Macro 739,698 photos, 41,370 members
- Green is Beautiful 751,165 photos, 82,717 members
- panoramas 420,131 photos, 54,199 members
- Friday Food Fiesta (Festive Dishes) 3,854 photos, 998 members
- Still Life Photography Selection (please read pool description) 8,433 photos, 12,681 members
- FlickrSocial (two or more people in the photo) 52,355 photos, 3,430 members
"I was just playing with fd's toys the other day, and appreciating the fact that there was a lot of fun to be had when one can't get out because of a broken ankle, when I realized I had never written a testimonial for John and I thought - hmm; a real oversite. Because he really does deserve, quite apart from his brilliant creative efforts for the internet, a round of sincere applause for some truly wonderful photos.
I was one of the first to see this shot when I joined Flickr, www.flickr.com/ph...
and I suddenly began to think about new ways to take photos.
John has a eye for the beautiful and the real, and the technical and artistic skills to know how to capture it in the best way. His children are some of the luckiest on earth because his love for them is so evident, and because they will have the most fabulous, complete childhood photographic record in existence (and I thought that title would go to my kids).
John's sense of humor is evident in his titles, such as "Darth Toddler", and "Having a three-year-old son means occasionally finding half-eaten pickles in the pickle jar", or "Walking through the craft store, her exctiment could barely be contained". Visits to his stream invariably evoke chuckles.
So, thank you John! For sharing your photos, your life, your beautiful children, your creative genius, and really making Flickr a better place. You are the man."
July 27th, 2007
"john's photostream is among my top 3 favorite on flickr. his photographs are very creative and well thought out. they are so exceptional, it makes me sick. :) only because it makes me realize how plain and boring my own picures are. haha. i'm not worthy!
john's also a great ambassador for flickr. he labors away for hours making the coolest flickr toys for all of us to enjoy. thanks john!"
December 30th, 2005
"FD is, in my opinion, the best and most consistent photographer on Flickr. I get so excited when I see he has posted a new shot or two. He has the most beautiful family, which helps with his hobby of photography. And that very family and hobby inspires me in many different ways."
November 28th, 2005
"Eveythime Jone posts his new shot on flicker, it adds another beautiful jewel on my contacts thumbnail. His shots are always full of love..."
August 17th, 2005
"I really adore John's photostream.
His photos are stunning, glowing and amazing.
I'm convinced about his great talent and I like seeing through the photos the love he feel for his children.
He is definitely an artist with a wonderful family."
June 16th, 2005
- John Watson
- July 2004
- Orange County, California, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken