Photos of fd (9)
- Precise Pangolin wallpaper submissions group 2,535 photos, 569 members
- Lightzone 5,215 photos, 536 members
- Orange County Photography Club 10,846 photos, 553 members
- Big Huge Group 6 photos, 2 members
- The Orange County - California 31,547 photos, 2,091 members
- Good Housekeeping Gone Bad 14 photos, 19 members
- The Awesome Shots of That Guy Bryan Villarin Group 238 photos, 40 members
- Picture The Cure 484 photos, 307 members
- Challenge Stuff 3 photos, 14 members
- NPRO - National Photographers' Rights Organization 654 photos, 407 members
- Flickr Turns 4 2,484 photos, 5,032 members
- GeekDad 4,373 photos, 648 members
- 52 Weeks 57,301 photos, 5,925 members
- Nikon DX 15,259 photos, 741 members
- Flagrant Disregard 0 photos, 1 member
- LetterPop! 3 photos, 10 members
- Just Daddies 880 photos, 277 members
- netomer's flickr tools 0 photos, 175 members
- Strobist.com 588,567 photos, 117,572 members
- A Little Hitchcock 301 photos, 109 members
- PhotoJojo.com — [The Best Photo Projects, DIY, and Gear] 45,284 photos, 8,545 members
- Flickr Hacks 444 photos, 18,471 members
- Lens Tagged 1,556 photos, 92 members
- Photodoto.com 12,943 photos, 987 members
- Pro Corner: Semi-Pro and Professional Photography / Photographer 329,486 photos, 19,484 members
- The Fantastic-al Lives of Little People 909 photos, 227 members
- Equipment 13,570 photos, 1,818 members
- Nikon Speedlight (tag your photos) 16,119 photos, 3,123 members
- flickr kid mixr - plz read - specific - NOT a general kid group 753 photos, 124 members
- Los Angeles 191,415 photos, 10,070 members
- Stunning! 7,285 photos, 1,781 members
- 50mm (The original 50mm group) 992,258 photos, 49,503 members
- LA/OC Flickr Meetups 772 photos, 161 members
- You are in a twisty maze of passages, all alike 4 photos, 9 members
- fd's Flickr Toys 34,514 photos, 15,949 members
- Orange County 9,141 photos, 369 members
- FlickrMeet 1,737 photos, 401 members
- Utata 417,087 photos, 24,168 members
- Mosaic of Best Tiles 141 photos, 314 members
- Flickr API 804 photos, 14,053 members
- Closer and Closer Macro Photography 2014 917,837 photos, 77,454 members
- Nikkor 201,249 photos, 9,212 members
- school age 2,651 photos, 192 members
- Photographing Children: Simon Says... 0 photos, 208 members
- Macro 617,939 photos, 37,531 members
- Green is Beautiful 683,885 photos, 65,910 members
- panoramas 273,680 photos, 37,200 members
- Friday Food Fiesta (Festive Dishes) 3,833 photos, 989 members
- Still Life Photography Selection (please read pool description) 8,615 photos, 11,895 members
- FlickrSocial (two or more people in the photo) 47,650 photos, 3,339 members
"I was just playing with fd's toys the other day, and appreciating the fact that there was a lot of fun to be had when one can't get out because of a broken ankle, when I realized I had never written a testimonial for John and I thought - hmm; a real oversite. Because he really does deserve, quite apart from his brilliant creative efforts for the internet, a round of sincere applause for some truly wonderful photos.
I was one of the first to see this shot when I joined Flickr, www.flickr.com/ph...
and I suddenly began to think about new ways to take photos.
John has a eye for the beautiful and the real, and the technical and artistic skills to know how to capture it in the best way. His children are some of the luckiest on earth because his love for them is so evident, and because they will have the most fabulous, complete childhood photographic record in existence (and I thought that title would go to my kids).
John's sense of humor is evident in his titles, such as "Darth Toddler", and "Having a three-year-old son means occasionally finding half-eaten pickles in the pickle jar", or "Walking through the craft store, her exctiment could barely be contained". Visits to his stream invariably evoke chuckles.
So, thank you John! For sharing your photos, your life, your beautiful children, your creative genius, and really making Flickr a better place. You are the man."
27th July, 2007
"john's photostream is among my top 3 favorite on flickr. his photographs are very creative and well thought out. they are so exceptional, it makes me sick. :) only because it makes me realize how plain and boring my own picures are. haha. i'm not worthy!
john's also a great ambassador for flickr. he labors away for hours making the coolest flickr toys for all of us to enjoy. thanks john!"
30th December, 2005
"FD is, in my opinion, the best and most consistent photographer on Flickr. I get so excited when I see he has posted a new shot or two. He has the most beautiful family, which helps with his hobby of photography. And that very family and hobby inspires me in many different ways."
28th November, 2005
"Eveythime Jone posts his new shot on flicker, it adds another beautiful jewel on my contacts thumbnail. His shots are always full of love..."
17th August, 2005
"I really adore John's photostream.
His photos are stunning, glowing and amazing.
I'm convinced about his great talent and I like seeing through the photos the love he feel for his children.
He is definitely an artist with a wonderful family."
16th June, 2005
- John Watson
- July 2004
- Orange County, California, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken