Photos of fd (10)
- Precise Pangolin wallpaper submissions group 2,421 photos, 552 members
- Lightzone 6,391 photos, 587 members
- Orange County Photography Club 13,698 photos, 691 members
- Big Huge Group 6 photos, 2 members
- The Orange County - California 34,687 photos, 2,224 members
- Good Housekeeping Gone Bad 14 photos, 19 members
- The Awesome Shots of That Guy Bryan Villarin Group 229 photos, 39 members
- Picture The Cure 481 photos, 298 members
- Challenge Stuff 3 photos, 14 members
- NPRO - National Photographers' Rights Organization 633 photos, 395 members
- Flickr Turns 4 2,423 photos, 4,913 members
- GeekDad 5,682 photos, 656 members
- 52 Weeks 60,920 photos, 6,079 members
- Nikon DX 20,982 photos, 968 members
- Flagrant Disregard 0 photos, 1 member
- LetterPop! 3 photos, 10 members
- Just Daddies 883 photos, 278 members
- netomer's flickr tools 0 photos, 170 members
- Strobist.com 608,167 photos, 123,279 members
- A Little Hitchcock 304 photos, 112 members
- PhotoJojo.com — [The Best Photo Projects, DIY, and Gear] 52,840 photos, 8,516 members
- Flickr Hacks 427 photos, 21,748 members
- Lens Tagged 1,709 photos, 95 members
- Photodoto.com 13,397 photos, 969 members
- Pro Corner: Semi-Pro and Professional Photography / Photographer 445,377 photos, 21,242 members
- The Fantastic-al Lives of Little People 882 photos, 227 members
- Equipment 16,228 photos, 1,945 members
- Nikon Speedlight (tag your photos) 17,385 photos, 3,410 members
- flickr kid mixr - plz read - specific - NOT a general kid group 677 photos, 123 members
- Los Angeles 219,502 photos, 10,995 members
- Stunning! 9,603 photos, 1,817 members
- 50mm (The original 50mm group) 1,291,463 photos, 60,271 members
- LA/OC Flickr Meetups 712 photos, 164 members
- You are in a twisty maze of passages, all alike 4 photos, 9 members
- fd's Flickr Toys 33,777 photos, 18,073 members
- Orange County 9,321 photos, 373 members
- FlickrMeet 2,209 photos, 428 members
- Utata 454,453 photos, 27,284 members
- Mosaic of Best Tiles 143 photos, 325 members
- Flickr API 785 photos, 17,120 members
- Closer and Closer Macro Photography: 2016 944,068 photos, 87,787 members
- Nikkor 266,056 photos, 10,231 members
- school age 2,447 photos, 189 members
- Photographing Children: Simon Says... 0 photos, 206 members
- Macro 781,517 photos, 42,475 members
- Green is Beautiful 770,603 photos, 85,933 members
- panoramas 463,675 photos, 57,187 members
- Friday Food Fiesta (Festive Dishes) 3,885 photos, 997 members
- Still Life Photography Selection (please read pool description) 8,397 photos, 12,662 members
- FlickrSocial (two or more people in the photo) 53,863 photos, 3,441 members
"I was just playing with fd's toys the other day, and appreciating the fact that there was a lot of fun to be had when one can't get out because of a broken ankle, when I realized I had never written a testimonial for John and I thought - hmm; a real oversite. Because he really does deserve, quite apart from his brilliant creative efforts for the internet, a round of sincere applause for some truly wonderful photos.
I was one of the first to see this shot when I joined Flickr, www.flickr.com/ph...
and I suddenly began to think about new ways to take photos.
John has a eye for the beautiful and the real, and the technical and artistic skills to know how to capture it in the best way. His children are some of the luckiest on earth because his love for them is so evident, and because they will have the most fabulous, complete childhood photographic record in existence (and I thought that title would go to my kids).
John's sense of humor is evident in his titles, such as "Darth Toddler", and "Having a three-year-old son means occasionally finding half-eaten pickles in the pickle jar", or "Walking through the craft store, her exctiment could barely be contained". Visits to his stream invariably evoke chuckles.
So, thank you John! For sharing your photos, your life, your beautiful children, your creative genius, and really making Flickr a better place. You are the man."
July 27th, 2007
"john's photostream is among my top 3 favorite on flickr. his photographs are very creative and well thought out. they are so exceptional, it makes me sick. :) only because it makes me realize how plain and boring my own picures are. haha. i'm not worthy!
john's also a great ambassador for flickr. he labors away for hours making the coolest flickr toys for all of us to enjoy. thanks john!"
December 30th, 2005
"FD is, in my opinion, the best and most consistent photographer on Flickr. I get so excited when I see he has posted a new shot or two. He has the most beautiful family, which helps with his hobby of photography. And that very family and hobby inspires me in many different ways."
November 28th, 2005
"Eveythime Jone posts his new shot on flicker, it adds another beautiful jewel on my contacts thumbnail. His shots are always full of love..."
August 17th, 2005
"I really adore John's photostream.
His photos are stunning, glowing and amazing.
I'm convinced about his great talent and I like seeing through the photos the love he feel for his children.
He is definitely an artist with a wonderful family."
June 16th, 2005
- John Watson
- July 2004
- Orange County, California, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken