More photos can be found here:
FAQ MAGAZINE: Issue 6
milk with tea
The Sound and The Fury
I Love That Photo
I Love WildFox
Not Common People
Fake Twins Project: Blue 11315c
Telegramme Magazine p. 76
Ciclope Magazine 1 (cover), Cyclop Magazine 3
We Brush Our Teeth With Gin
If You Leave (book)
A Stop (book)
A Thousand Moves A Minute Zine
Respire Issue Two
One Eight Nine
The Fashion Press
A Dirty Job
Mountain Gazette (cover)
We Are Wild
Pulled Up Magazine
CZE Magazine: Issue 11
skylights and (chimerical) spirits
Freckled Magazine (Winter Issue)
Off Switch Magazine
Collarbones Magazine: Issue 1
Oh Comely! Magazine: Issue 12
REVISTA IGLÜ #3
Photos of Jocelyn Catterson (12)
- NPR Look At This 152,196 photos, 6,192 members
- Nonsense Society 38,331 photos, 1,166 members
- Wanderer Magazine 165 photos, 420 members
- The Escapist 400 photos, 274 members
- Né Ultra 14,060 photos, 2,634 members
- inspiring mountains. 17,006 photos, 1,181 members
- If You Leave - Open Submissions 15,611 photos, 5,736 members
- lightstuff///darkmatter 1,140 photos, 261 members
- holyurl 38,443 photos, 1,817 members
- mountains, forests, and waves. 651 photos, 177 members
- Backpacking 31,529 photos, 2,417 members
- People in Nature, Nature in People 16,454 photos, 2,090 members
- Cut Off Places 18,071 photos, 3,573 members
- in wildness 232 photos, 199 members
- TOURISMS 12,925 photos, 600 members
- the places we go 26,700 photos, 4,484 members
- a Tree zine - ME in cities NEW THEMA 1,870 photos, 399 members
- Ladder to the Stars 18,329 photos, 2,265 members
- misty mountains and stormy seas 470 photos, 228 members
- lovely borders 838 photos, 216 members
- We Are Rebels 35,470 photos, 1,111 members
- Uzak ( so soft...) 8,295 photos, 1,040 members
- DUST & DESSERT ⋈ 38,179 photos, 1,787 members
- A Stop 13,259 photos, 2,095 members
- About mountains 10,477 photos, 1,504 members
- We Brush Our Teeth With Gin.com 12,644 photos, 489 members
- Film-Grain 10,483 photos, 2,268 members
- So Here We Are 22,683 photos, 2,325 members
- The Earth Gallery 2,511 photos, 268 members
- Respire 11,931 photos, 2,605 members
- particles 1,254 photos, 385 members
- on my back... 1,245 photos, 355 members
- The Land of Nod 1,275 photos, 1,058 members
- calm in trees 11,296 photos, 2,102 members
- Hard Feelings Photo Group 16,443 photos, 565 members
- Carpaccio Magazine 144,715 photos, 4,569 members
- when the earth speaks, the wind and fog listen ... 11,471 photos, 1,472 members
- FOES 8,619 photos, 447 members
- Let's hang out sometime. 1,583 photos, 308 members
- hope & anchor 6,754 photos, 801 members
- The Pony Club 3,800 photos, 298 members
- easy magazine 874 photos, 31 members
- REMEMBER THIS NAME 37,061 photos, 2,005 members
- WE ARE LUCKY 21,444 photos, 865 members
- drinking out of the freckled cup 1,758 photos, 1,433 members
- DEAR WWWOLF 5,593 photos, 220 members
- to the forests. 35,485 photos, 2,597 members
sophie curtis says:
"i am in love with what you do"
January 30th, 2011
Oliver Scarlin says:
"What Jocelyn captures is the real thing - her photographs shine with integrity and beautiful light."
January 28th, 2011
bored experience says:
"Her stream speaks for itself, but in the short time I've known Jocelyn, I already know she's going to be one of the most interesting photographers I'll ever meet on flickr. It's been a pleasure getting to know her. :)"
January 5th, 2010
Tess Roby says:
"It looks like you have the best adventures. You have a fabulous eye and I adore your photos."
November 23rd, 2009
""inspiring, what else can I say?""
September 19th, 2009
**Ms Judi**♥ says:
"I have watched Jocelyn grow as a photographer for some time now, she is enchanting , beautiful and loves people. Her work is very creative and beautiful. I recently purchased her first book called "Nonsense and Nothingness" and it has so inspired me to do one myself.. She is also a wonderful writer.....
Blessings to you my friend and i feel that you will go far with your Photography .... I look forward to viewing more of your creative work."
March 12th, 2009
Chessie higgins! says:
"Jocelyn Catterson is a beast of a photographer. what gets me the most about her work, is that her photos are of the ordinary, but they make me see and think and conclude with something that is so unexpected, its bizzare. shes amazing, i can't even remember how we came across each other, but i'm dead glad we did, shes soon to become my official pen pal, and we will talk and indulge in eachothers photos for the rest of our lives, horraaaaaaah you ARE awe-inspirig (regardless if its a word or not) (:"
March 1st, 2009
"Jocelyn Catterson.. What can I say about her...? Her photos are simply amazing. She is so creative and it shows in her 365. Looking through her stream, you catch a glimpse of her life, its unlike any other 365 project/stream I have ever seen. Her ideas are original, and she makes everything her own. I look forward to seeing what she comes up with next. :)
I love reading her quotes, she is brilliant!"
December 16th, 2008
"I've never written a testimonial, cuz i've never felt the inspiration.
Now i've seen what i needed, and i feel that magical inspiration.
Her photos talk to me, i love them.
I imagine someone special behind the camera.
Thanks for your work, grazie.
August 1st, 2008
- April 2008
- I am: