Pictures in the stream shot with a Nikon D70s or Canon PowerShot A95. Or, quite possibly, my cameraphone. Few edits other than typical fixes: redeye, straightening, contrast, color temperature, cropping, etc.
This is a big, stream-of-consciousness photostream that gets updated with dozens of pictures a week. If you just want the artsy shots, you should visit my photoblog.
Photos of J. McPherskesen (7)
- Microsoft Photography Club 904 photos, 147 members
- Microsoft Photographers 54 photos, 4 members
- HTC Pure 210 photos, 23 members
- AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G 178,039 photos, 13,699 members
- I've Got a Fancy Schmancy Camera But I Shot This With a Phone 11,504 photos, 290 members
- outside photography 66,757 photos, 1,638 members
- The Bridge @ OCC 44 photos, 4 members
- 24 hours of Flickr 5,058 photos, 17,373 members
- Locks (Padlocks, that is!) 3,977 photos, 1,876 members
- Twenty-something Christian Fellowship 774 photos, 25 members
- The Vine Church 104 photos, 8 members
- Lasagna 173 photos, 161 members
- Boards of Canada 4,529 photos, 543 members
- ExperienceWA (Washington State Tourism Photos) 129,221 photos, 2,900 members
- Nikon D70/s Users 207,849 photos, 11,785 members
- Canon A-Series 46,826 photos, 1,253 members
- Canon Powershot A95 Users 7,239 photos, 389 members
- live music in seattle 22,033 photos, 937 members
- Pianists 3,369 photos, 358 members
Eli McPherson says:
"Jonathan takes great photos of just about everything making him a excellent photographer and even a better brother."
September 9th, 2007
"hey! If I were to look at cameras, which of the two that you use would you recommend, or would you recommend something different?
The pictures are great!"
March 6th, 2007
"Not half bad.
I keed. I love his pics."
September 19th, 2006
"Introverts take the best photos. Mr. McPherson is no exception."
September 19th, 2006
Cam - Cam says:
"Jonny M is 'a-ok' in my book."
August 14th, 2006
"Jonathan's photostream is touching and lovely- you get a sense that he pauses to appreciate the small, beautiful moments in life that sadly so often go overlooked or taken for granted. He is the only other person I know besides myself to almost always be counted on to be photographing any event, but he is lightyears beyond me in technical skills, and moving forward still."
March 29th, 2006
- Jonathan McPherskesen
- August 2004
- Redmond, WA, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Software Engineer