Pictures in the stream shot with a Nikon D70s or Canon PowerShot A95. Or, quite possibly, my cameraphone. Few edits other than typical fixes: redeye, straightening, contrast, color temperature, cropping, etc.
This is a big, stream-of-consciousness photostream that gets updated with dozens of pictures a week. If you just want the artsy shots, you should visit my photoblog.
Photos of J. McPherskesen (9)
- Microsoft Photography Club 602 photos, 150 members
- Microsoft Photographers 47 photos, 4 members
- HTC Pure 152 photos, 19 members
- AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G 169,717 photos, 13,170 members
- I've Got a Fancy Schmancy Camera But I Shot This With a Phone 10,980 photos, 295 members
- outside photography 44,001 photos, 1,402 members
- The Bridge @ OCC 98 photos, 4 members
- 24 hours of Flickr 5,182 photos, 17,713 members
- Locks (Padlocks, that is!) 4,042 photos, 1,874 members
- Twenty-something Christian Fellowship 775 photos, 26 members
- The Vine Church 104 photos, 8 members
- Lasagna 174 photos, 158 members
- Boards of Canada 4,417 photos, 544 members
- ExperienceWA (Washington State Tourism Photos) 121,464 photos, 2,785 members
- Nikon D70/s Users 213,615 photos, 11,904 members
- Canon A-Series 46,814 photos, 1,262 members
- Canon Powershot A95 Users 7,447 photos, 399 members
- live music in seattle 21,797 photos, 924 members
- Pianists 2,683 photos, 336 members
Eli McPherson says:
"Jonathan takes great photos of just about everything making him a excellent photographer and even a better brother."
September 9th, 2007
"hey! If I were to look at cameras, which of the two that you use would you recommend, or would you recommend something different?
The pictures are great!"
March 6th, 2007
"Not half bad.
I keed. I love his pics."
September 19th, 2006
"Introverts take the best photos. Mr. McPherson is no exception."
September 19th, 2006
Cam - Cam says:
"Jonny M is 'a-ok' in my book."
August 14th, 2006
"Jonathan's photostream is touching and lovely- you get a sense that he pauses to appreciate the small, beautiful moments in life that sadly so often go overlooked or taken for granted. He is the only other person I know besides myself to almost always be counted on to be photographing any event, but he is lightyears beyond me in technical skills, and moving forward still."
March 29th, 2006
- Jonathan McPherskesen
- August 2004
- Redmond, WA, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Software Engineer