Pictures in the stream shot with a Nikon D70s or Canon PowerShot A95. Or, quite possibly, my cameraphone. Few edits other than typical fixes: redeye, straightening, contrast, color temperature, cropping, etc.
This is a big, stream-of-consciousness photostream that gets updated with dozens of pictures a week. If you just want the artsy shots, you should visit my photoblog.
Photos of J. McPherskesen (9)
- Microsoft Photography Club 553 photos, 140 members
- Microsoft Photographers 34 photos, 4 members
- HTC Pure 44 photos, 6 members
- AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G 143,975 photos, 11,893 members
- I've Got a Fancy Schmancy Camera But I Shot This With a Phone 10,343 photos, 302 members
- outside photography 17,574 photos, 931 members
- The Bridge @ OCC 98 photos, 4 members
- 24 hours of Flickr 5,352 photos, 17,871 members
- Locks (Padlocks, that is!) 4,146 photos, 1,748 members
- Twenty-something Christian Fellowship 756 photos, 25 members
- The Vine Church 104 photos, 9 members
- Lasagna 172 photos, 152 members
- Boards of Canada 4,202 photos, 532 members
- ExperienceWA (Washington State Tourism Photos) 102,971 photos, 2,477 members
- Nikon D70/s Users 216,116 photos, 11,813 members
- Canon A-Series 46,615 photos, 1,289 members
- Canon Powershot A95 Users 7,717 photos, 402 members
- live music in seattle 21,000 photos, 907 members
- Pianists 2,041 photos, 288 members
Eli McPherson says:
"Jonathan takes great photos of just about everything making him a excellent photographer and even a better brother."
9th September, 2007
"hey! If I were to look at cameras, which of the two that you use would you recommend, or would you recommend something different?
The pictures are great!"
6th March, 2007
"Not half bad.
I keed. I love his pics."
19th September, 2006
"Introverts take the best photos. Mr. McPherson is no exception."
19th September, 2006
Cam - Cam says:
"Jonny M is 'a-ok' in my book."
14th August, 2006
"Jonathan's photostream is touching and lovely- you get a sense that he pauses to appreciate the small, beautiful moments in life that sadly so often go overlooked or taken for granted. He is the only other person I know besides myself to almost always be counted on to be photographing any event, but he is lightyears beyond me in technical skills, and moving forward still."
29th March, 2006
- Jonathan McPherskesen
- August 2004
- Redmond, WA, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Software Engineer