Pictures in the stream shot with a Nikon D70s or Canon PowerShot A95. Or, quite possibly, my cameraphone. Few edits other than typical fixes: redeye, straightening, contrast, color temperature, cropping, etc.
This is a big, stream-of-consciousness photostream that gets updated with dozens of pictures a week. If you just want the artsy shots, you should visit my photoblog.
Photos of J. McPherskesen (9)
- Microsoft Photography Club 613 photos, 152 members
- Microsoft Photographers 47 photos, 4 members
- HTC Pure 152 photos, 18 members
- AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G 172,051 photos, 13,328 members
- I've Got a Fancy Schmancy Camera But I Shot This With a Phone 11,099 photos, 294 members
- outside photography 51,043 photos, 1,482 members
- The Bridge @ OCC 98 photos, 4 members
- 24 hours of Flickr 5,161 photos, 17,658 members
- Locks (Padlocks, that is!) 4,027 photos, 1,875 members
- Twenty-something Christian Fellowship 775 photos, 25 members
- The Vine Church 104 photos, 8 members
- Lasagna 172 photos, 159 members
- Boards of Canada 4,478 photos, 544 members
- ExperienceWA (Washington State Tourism Photos) 123,993 photos, 2,820 members
- Nikon D70/s Users 212,970 photos, 11,902 members
- Canon A-Series 46,936 photos, 1,266 members
- Canon Powershot A95 Users 7,399 photos, 400 members
- live music in seattle 21,771 photos, 934 members
- Pianists 2,777 photos, 344 members
Eli McPherson says:
"Jonathan takes great photos of just about everything making him a excellent photographer and even a better brother."
September 9th, 2007
"hey! If I were to look at cameras, which of the two that you use would you recommend, or would you recommend something different?
The pictures are great!"
March 6th, 2007
"Not half bad.
I keed. I love his pics."
September 19th, 2006
"Introverts take the best photos. Mr. McPherson is no exception."
September 19th, 2006
Cam - Cam says:
"Jonny M is 'a-ok' in my book."
August 14th, 2006
"Jonathan's photostream is touching and lovely- you get a sense that he pauses to appreciate the small, beautiful moments in life that sadly so often go overlooked or taken for granted. He is the only other person I know besides myself to almost always be counted on to be photographing any event, but he is lightyears beyond me in technical skills, and moving forward still."
March 29th, 2006
- Jonathan McPherskesen
- August 2004
- Redmond, WA, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Software Engineer