Pictures in the stream shot with a Nikon D70s or Canon PowerShot A95. Or, quite possibly, my cameraphone. Few edits other than typical fixes: redeye, straightening, contrast, color temperature, cropping, etc.
This is a big, stream-of-consciousness photostream that gets updated with dozens of pictures a week. If you just want the artsy shots, you should visit my photoblog.
Photos of J. McPherskesen (9)
- Microsoft Photography Club 547 photos, 141 members
- Microsoft Photographers 43 photos, 4 members
- HTC Pure 118 photos, 15 members
- AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G 161,992 photos, 12,768 members
- I've Got a Fancy Schmancy Camera But I Shot This With a Phone 10,728 photos, 297 members
- outside photography 33,153 photos, 1,228 members
- The Bridge @ OCC 98 photos, 4 members
- 24 hours of Flickr 5,236 photos, 17,770 members
- Locks (Padlocks, that is!) 4,072 photos, 1,874 members
- Twenty-something Christian Fellowship 759 photos, 26 members
- The Vine Church 104 photos, 8 members
- Lasagna 173 photos, 157 members
- Boards of Canada 4,360 photos, 537 members
- ExperienceWA (Washington State Tourism Photos) 114,863 photos, 2,696 members
- Nikon D70/s Users 214,547 photos, 11,908 members
- Canon A-Series 47,181 photos, 1,268 members
- Canon Powershot A95 Users 7,392 photos, 397 members
- live music in seattle 21,593 photos, 921 members
- Pianists 2,491 photos, 319 members
Eli McPherson says:
"Jonathan takes great photos of just about everything making him a excellent photographer and even a better brother."
September 9th, 2007
"hey! If I were to look at cameras, which of the two that you use would you recommend, or would you recommend something different?
The pictures are great!"
March 6th, 2007
"Not half bad.
I keed. I love his pics."
September 19th, 2006
"Introverts take the best photos. Mr. McPherson is no exception."
September 19th, 2006
Cam - Cam says:
"Jonny M is 'a-ok' in my book."
August 14th, 2006
"Jonathan's photostream is touching and lovely- you get a sense that he pauses to appreciate the small, beautiful moments in life that sadly so often go overlooked or taken for granted. He is the only other person I know besides myself to almost always be counted on to be photographing any event, but he is lightyears beyond me in technical skills, and moving forward still."
March 29th, 2006
- Jonathan McPherskesen
- August 2004
- Redmond, WA, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Software Engineer