My photo's are not to be used without my consent - That means do not use my photo's on your website, no blogging, or sharing without me knowing!
---|||-- -|||---profile if
---|||-- -|||---you know
-----\\\///-----who is living with, survived
------///\-----or has passed away from
- All about Groups. 0 photos, 159 members
- Indiana Boxcar Corporation (IBCX) 179 photos, 24 members
- Ford Explorer 1991-2010 242 photos, 40 members
- Ford Explorer owners 298 photos, 88 members
- Ford! 165,614 photos, 3,520 members
- Illinois & Midland/Tazewell & Peoria 487 photos, 59 members
- Peoria Area Rails 1,455 photos, 58 members
- All the awesomeness of TBG - Biscuits and.. Discuss.. 61,317 photos, 454 members
- Billy D Approved 2,558 photos, 85 members
- Chicago, Fort Wayne & Eastern Railway 87 photos, 39 members
- Uh Oh 650 photos, 454 members
- Railroad Oddities 3,068 photos, 140 members
- Shots that get you called a RICHARD! 804 photos, 127 members
- Foamer Pictures - pictures of railfans 293 photos, 61 members
- Street Name Humor 527 photos, 372 members
- All Locomotives, Trains and Trams 1,004,646 photos, 3,160 members
- Elgin, Joliet & Eastern Railway 2,124 photos, 167 members
- Trains & Amazing Skies 3,234 photos, 336 members
- Classic EMD Power 57,560 photos, 458 members
- Railfanning the Chicagoland Suburbs 25,149 photos, 173 members
- Hammond railfanning 940 photos, 37 members
- Railfanning Blue Island 888 photos, 46 members
- Railfanning Franklin Park 2,114 photos, 54 members
- Homewood Area Railfanning 608 photos, 45 members
- BNSF Racetrack 9,155 photos, 243 members
- Stock & Custom Hot Wheels 2,435 photos, 110 members
- Rust in Peace 8,114 photos, 214 members
- The Colorful World of Cabooses 3,713 photos, 176 members
- Rare Cars 53,410 photos, 461 members
- The Anti-Cash For Clunkers Group! 2,449 photos, 68 members
- Cars of the 90s! 5,896 photos, 142 members
- Your top shots of 2009 149 photos, 37 members
- Kankakee Beaverville & Southern 454 photos, 52 members
- A Day on North America's Rails (5 Dec 09) 95 photos, 25 members
- One Of A Kind 820,657 photos, 21,612 members
- Long Live the EMD SD40-2 11,873 photos, 329 members
- Stormy trains. 1,412 photos, 156 members
- Gary, Indiana 7,199 photos, 216 members
- V8 Cruiser Coupes 13,711 photos, 186 members
- EMD GP35s 441 photos, 47 members
- Train Festival 2009 337 photos, 49 members
- Steam Locomotives in Black and White 15,062 photos, 360 members
- (People!) Trainspotters and Railfans 1,501 photos, 52 members
- Southern Pacific Railroad 3,973 photos, 373 members
- Long Hood Forward! The way it Should Be! 1,599 photos, 115 members
- Odd, unusual, weird, wacky, or custom cars 22,819 photos, 990 members
- Belt Railway of Chicago 507 photos, 83 members
- Norfolk Southern EMD Fleet 6,623 photos, 124 members
- Chicagoland Fire Departments 5,064 photos, 128 members
- Light Engines Units 1,853 photos, 77 members
Twang Your Head says:
"You can instantly tell Joe has a good eye. Not many people start shooting as young as he did, but it shows in his work.
He can make most any train shot interesting. And fortunately for us train fans, he lives around a great variety of rail action. Plus, he's quite detailed and you can learn a lot from looking at work. He also gives info about how he got the shot, lighting, etc.
I look forward to seeing what Joe has to offer each day. If I could hook Joe up with a pro account, I would."
April 15th, 2010
"Joe is very helpful. He gives me a chance to see lots of shortlines that don't run in Pa. He helps me out and gives great comments.
Keep up the good work man!"
July 4th, 2009
† B.H.B. PHOTOGRAPHY † says:
"He always has great train shots, you never know what your going to see.
Keep it going my friend."
August 23rd, 2008
"If ever there was someone who could answer any question I could possibly have about trains and railroads...jdawg is that person. Through his photography he brings life to a great part of America...the railways. Jdawg, keep up the great work."
April 7th, 2008
Conrail Kid says:
"Joe gives me a chance to see colors on the rails that i dont see my way. He does it with a great eye for light and angle. Keep up the good work Joe."
September 17th, 2007
"I Love Joe's Photos!! He takes some of the best train pics that I have seen. He has one of the best locations too! All those different railroads. I always look to see what new stuff he posted. One day I have to make it out there & check it out . Great Pictures & Keep up the good work."
March 19th, 2007
C. S. Jackson says:
"I say that he has a good eye, especially when it comes to railroad photography. Keep up the good work. I'm a railroad photographer myself. Every monday Mornings. I would catch a local. or other days I would catch E29471 (The Nissan Train). He has given me an idea that would begin in 2007. Keep Up The Good Work!!!!!"
December 27th, 2006
"Someday I hope to know as much about trains as Joe does. He makes ordinary shots look good, and I just discovered that he shoots videos! Thanks for the great images, and thanks for correcting my mislabeled engines :)"
September 8th, 2006
"joe you sound so cool you like me a rail junkie and hey if u want some photos i have some rail pics here in Alliance ,Ohio that i took back about a month a go"
July 25th, 2006
- March 2006
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Doing something that makes me money