My photo's are not to be used without my consent - That means do not use my photo's on your website, no blogging, or sharing without me knowing!
---|||-- -|||---profile if
---|||-- -|||---you know
-----\\\///-----who is living with, survived
------///\-----or has passed away from
- All about Groups. 0 photos, 160 members
- Indiana Boxcar Corporation (IBCX) 176 photos, 24 members
- Ford Explorer 1991-2010 238 photos, 42 members
- Ford Explorer owners 290 photos, 88 members
- Ford! 155,612 photos, 3,429 members
- Illinois & Midland/Tazewell & Peoria 479 photos, 59 members
- Peoria Area Rails 1,283 photos, 56 members
- All the awesomeness of TBG - Biscuits and.. Discuss.. 59,224 photos, 444 members
- Billy D Approved 2,570 photos, 85 members
- Chicago, Fort Wayne & Eastern Railway 79 photos, 39 members
- Uh Oh 647 photos, 453 members
- Railroad Oddities 2,844 photos, 137 members
- Shots that get you called a RICHARD! 807 photos, 126 members
- Foamer Pictures - pictures of railfans 285 photos, 60 members
- Street Name Humor 519 photos, 371 members
- All Locomotives, Trains and Trams 911,860 photos, 2,957 members
- Elgin, Joliet & Eastern Railway 2,069 photos, 160 members
- Trains & Amazing Skies 3,249 photos, 334 members
- Classic EMD Power 51,948 photos, 422 members
- Railfanning the Chicagoland Suburbs 22,592 photos, 163 members
- Hammond railfanning 894 photos, 35 members
- Railfanning Blue Island 840 photos, 40 members
- Railfanning Franklin Park 1,766 photos, 50 members
- Homewood Area Railfanning 563 photos, 44 members
- BNSF Racetrack 8,970 photos, 232 members
- Stock & Custom Hot Wheels 2,088 photos, 104 members
- Rust in Peace 7,497 photos, 202 members
- The Colorful World of Cabooses 3,490 photos, 170 members
- Rare Cars 48,820 photos, 456 members
- The Anti-Cash For Clunkers Group! 2,451 photos, 67 members
- Cars of the 90s! 5,508 photos, 142 members
- Your top shots of 2009 149 photos, 37 members
- Kankakee Beaverville & Southern 428 photos, 47 members
- A Day on North America's Rails (5 Dec 09) 95 photos, 25 members
- One Of A Kind 796,760 photos, 21,505 members
- Long Live the EMD SD40-2 10,289 photos, 307 members
- Stormy trains. 1,413 photos, 153 members
- Gary, Indiana 6,982 photos, 209 members
- V8 Cruiser Coupes 13,114 photos, 184 members
- EMD GP35s 415 photos, 46 members
- Train Festival 2009 337 photos, 50 members
- Steam Locomotives in Black and White 14,090 photos, 319 members
- (People!) Trainspotters and Railfans 1,333 photos, 51 members
- Southern Pacific Railroad 3,760 photos, 356 members
- Long Hood Forward! The way it Should Be! 1,482 photos, 110 members
- Odd, unusual, weird, wacky, or custom cars 22,396 photos, 971 members
- Belt Railway of Chicago 472 photos, 81 members
- Norfolk Southern EMD Fleet 5,543 photos, 114 members
- Chicagoland Fire Departments 4,995 photos, 129 members
- Light Engines Units 1,670 photos, 77 members
Twang Your Head says:
"You can instantly tell Joe has a good eye. Not many people start shooting as young as he did, but it shows in his work.
He can make most any train shot interesting. And fortunately for us train fans, he lives around a great variety of rail action. Plus, he's quite detailed and you can learn a lot from looking at work. He also gives info about how he got the shot, lighting, etc.
I look forward to seeing what Joe has to offer each day. If I could hook Joe up with a pro account, I would."
April 15th, 2010
"Joe is very helpful. He gives me a chance to see lots of shortlines that don't run in Pa. He helps me out and gives great comments.
Keep up the good work man!"
July 4th, 2009
† B.H.B. PHOTOGRAPHY † says:
"He always has great train shots, you never know what your going to see.
Keep it going my friend."
August 23rd, 2008
"If ever there was someone who could answer any question I could possibly have about trains and railroads...jdawg is that person. Through his photography he brings life to a great part of America...the railways. Jdawg, keep up the great work."
April 7th, 2008
Conrail Kid says:
"Joe gives me a chance to see colors on the rails that i dont see my way. He does it with a great eye for light and angle. Keep up the good work Joe."
September 17th, 2007
"I Love Joe's Photos!! He takes some of the best train pics that I have seen. He has one of the best locations too! All those different railroads. I always look to see what new stuff he posted. One day I have to make it out there & check it out . Great Pictures & Keep up the good work."
March 19th, 2007
C. S. Jackson says:
"I say that he has a good eye, especially when it comes to railroad photography. Keep up the good work. I'm a railroad photographer myself. Every monday Mornings. I would catch a local. or other days I would catch E29471 (The Nissan Train). He has given me an idea that would begin in 2007. Keep Up The Good Work!!!!!"
December 27th, 2006
"Someday I hope to know as much about trains as Joe does. He makes ordinary shots look good, and I just discovered that he shoots videos! Thanks for the great images, and thanks for correcting my mislabeled engines :)"
September 8th, 2006
"joe you sound so cool you like me a rail junkie and hey if u want some photos i have some rail pics here in Alliance ,Ohio that i took back about a month a go"
July 25th, 2006
- March 2006
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Doing something that makes me money