My photo's are not to be used without my consent - That means do not use my photo's on your website, no blogging, or sharing without me knowing!
---|||-- -|||---profile if
---|||-- -|||---you know
-----\\\///-----who is living with, survived
------///\-----or has passed away from
- All about Groups. 0 photos, 161 members
- Indiana Boxcar Corporation (IBCX) 179 photos, 24 members
- Ford Explorer 1991-2010 245 photos, 40 members
- Ford Explorer owners 301 photos, 89 members
- Ford! 170,195 photos, 3,551 members
- Illinois & Midland/Tazewell & Peoria 499 photos, 60 members
- Peoria Area Rails 1,599 photos, 60 members
- All the awesomeness of TBG - Biscuits and.. Discuss.. 62,604 photos, 462 members
- Billy D Approved 2,557 photos, 86 members
- Chicago, Fort Wayne & Eastern Railway 87 photos, 41 members
- Uh Oh 648 photos, 453 members
- Railroad Oddities 3,120 photos, 140 members
- Shots that get you called a RICHARD! 804 photos, 127 members
- Foamer Pictures - pictures of railfans 297 photos, 60 members
- Street Name Humor 528 photos, 374 members
- All Locomotives, Trains and Trams 1,054,475 photos, 3,280 members
- Elgin, Joliet & Eastern Railway 2,138 photos, 170 members
- Trains & Amazing Skies 3,231 photos, 339 members
- Classic EMD Power 61,293 photos, 480 members
- Railfanning the Chicagoland Suburbs 26,014 photos, 175 members
- Hammond railfanning 949 photos, 37 members
- Railfanning Blue Island 901 photos, 47 members
- Railfanning Franklin Park 2,155 photos, 54 members
- Homewood Area Railfanning 628 photos, 47 members
- BNSF Racetrack 9,276 photos, 248 members
- Stock & Custom Hot Wheels 2,427 photos, 113 members
- Rust in Peace 8,465 photos, 226 members
- The Colorful World of Cabooses 3,778 photos, 178 members
- Rare Cars 56,448 photos, 470 members
- The Anti-Cash For Clunkers Group! 2,449 photos, 68 members
- Cars of the 90s! 6,158 photos, 144 members
- Your top shots of 2009 149 photos, 36 members
- Kankakee Beaverville & Southern 469 photos, 53 members
- A Day on North America's Rails (5 Dec 09) 95 photos, 25 members
- One Of A Kind 831,282 photos, 21,655 members
- Long Live the EMD SD40-2 12,794 photos, 338 members
- Stormy trains. 1,427 photos, 159 members
- Gary, Indiana 7,255 photos, 219 members
- V8 Cruiser Coupes 14,083 photos, 188 members
- EMD GP35s 463 photos, 49 members
- Train Festival 2009 337 photos, 49 members
- Steam Locomotives in Black and White 15,487 photos, 376 members
- (People!) Trainspotters and Railfans 1,615 photos, 52 members
- Southern Pacific Railroad 4,090 photos, 378 members
- Long Hood Forward! The way it Should Be! 1,648 photos, 117 members
- Odd, unusual, weird, wacky, or custom cars 23,023 photos, 998 members
- Belt Railway of Chicago 511 photos, 82 members
- Norfolk Southern EMD Fleet 7,230 photos, 127 members
- Chicagoland Fire Departments 5,155 photos, 129 members
- Light Engines Units 1,917 photos, 77 members
Twang Your Head says:
"You can instantly tell Joe has a good eye. Not many people start shooting as young as he did, but it shows in his work.
He can make most any train shot interesting. And fortunately for us train fans, he lives around a great variety of rail action. Plus, he's quite detailed and you can learn a lot from looking at work. He also gives info about how he got the shot, lighting, etc.
I look forward to seeing what Joe has to offer each day. If I could hook Joe up with a pro account, I would."
April 15th, 2010
"Joe is very helpful. He gives me a chance to see lots of shortlines that don't run in Pa. He helps me out and gives great comments.
Keep up the good work man!"
July 4th, 2009
† B.H.B. PHOTOGRAPHY † says:
"He always has great train shots, you never know what your going to see.
Keep it going my friend."
August 23rd, 2008
"If ever there was someone who could answer any question I could possibly have about trains and railroads...jdawg is that person. Through his photography he brings life to a great part of America...the railways. Jdawg, keep up the great work."
April 7th, 2008
Conrail Kid says:
"Joe gives me a chance to see colors on the rails that i dont see my way. He does it with a great eye for light and angle. Keep up the good work Joe."
September 17th, 2007
"I Love Joe's Photos!! He takes some of the best train pics that I have seen. He has one of the best locations too! All those different railroads. I always look to see what new stuff he posted. One day I have to make it out there & check it out . Great Pictures & Keep up the good work."
March 19th, 2007
C. S. Jackson says:
"I say that he has a good eye, especially when it comes to railroad photography. Keep up the good work. I'm a railroad photographer myself. Every monday Mornings. I would catch a local. or other days I would catch E29471 (The Nissan Train). He has given me an idea that would begin in 2007. Keep Up The Good Work!!!!!"
December 27th, 2006
"Someday I hope to know as much about trains as Joe does. He makes ordinary shots look good, and I just discovered that he shoots videos! Thanks for the great images, and thanks for correcting my mislabeled engines :)"
September 8th, 2006
"joe you sound so cool you like me a rail junkie and hey if u want some photos i have some rail pics here in Alliance ,Ohio that i took back about a month a go"
July 25th, 2006
- March 2006
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Doing something that makes me money