My photo's are not to be used without my consent - That means do not use my photo's on your website, no blogging, or sharing without me knowing!
---|||-- -|||---profile if
---|||-- -|||---you know
-----\\\///-----who is living with, survived
------///\-----or has passed away from
- All about Groups. 0 photos, 159 members
- Indiana Boxcar Corporation (IBCX) 179 photos, 24 members
- Ford Explorer 1991-2010 239 photos, 42 members
- Ford Explorer owners 297 photos, 89 members
- Ford! 160,156 photos, 3,471 members
- Illinois & Midland/Tazewell & Peoria 485 photos, 58 members
- Peoria Area Rails 1,361 photos, 57 members
- All the awesomeness of TBG - Biscuits and.. Discuss.. 60,170 photos, 448 members
- Billy D Approved 2,562 photos, 85 members
- Chicago, Fort Wayne & Eastern Railway 82 photos, 39 members
- Uh Oh 647 photos, 455 members
- Railroad Oddities 2,915 photos, 139 members
- Shots that get you called a RICHARD! 806 photos, 127 members
- Foamer Pictures - pictures of railfans 292 photos, 62 members
- Street Name Humor 526 photos, 370 members
- All Locomotives, Trains and Trams 947,614 photos, 3,043 members
- Elgin, Joliet & Eastern Railway 2,102 photos, 163 members
- Trains & Amazing Skies 3,237 photos, 333 members
- Classic EMD Power 53,953 photos, 439 members
- Railfanning the Chicagoland Suburbs 23,856 photos, 168 members
- Hammond railfanning 929 photos, 36 members
- Railfanning Blue Island 860 photos, 40 members
- Railfanning Franklin Park 2,027 photos, 52 members
- Homewood Area Railfanning 583 photos, 44 members
- BNSF Racetrack 9,089 photos, 240 members
- Stock & Custom Hot Wheels 2,330 photos, 106 members
- Rust in Peace 7,745 photos, 209 members
- The Colorful World of Cabooses 3,640 photos, 175 members
- Rare Cars 50,586 photos, 461 members
- The Anti-Cash For Clunkers Group! 2,451 photos, 68 members
- Cars of the 90s! 5,651 photos, 142 members
- Your top shots of 2009 149 photos, 37 members
- Kankakee Beaverville & Southern 444 photos, 48 members
- A Day on North America's Rails (5 Dec 09) 95 photos, 25 members
- One Of A Kind 806,347 photos, 21,556 members
- Long Live the EMD SD40-2 10,903 photos, 315 members
- Stormy trains. 1,393 photos, 155 members
- Gary, Indiana 7,072 photos, 214 members
- V8 Cruiser Coupes 13,384 photos, 186 members
- EMD GP35s 417 photos, 46 members
- Train Festival 2009 337 photos, 50 members
- Steam Locomotives in Black and White 14,540 photos, 334 members
- (People!) Trainspotters and Railfans 1,418 photos, 51 members
- Southern Pacific Railroad 3,849 photos, 367 members
- Long Hood Forward! The way it Should Be! 1,530 photos, 114 members
- Odd, unusual, weird, wacky, or custom cars 22,598 photos, 977 members
- Belt Railway of Chicago 485 photos, 81 members
- Norfolk Southern EMD Fleet 5,928 photos, 117 members
- Chicagoland Fire Departments 5,020 photos, 128 members
- Light Engines Units 1,729 photos, 77 members
Twang Your Head says:
"You can instantly tell Joe has a good eye. Not many people start shooting as young as he did, but it shows in his work.
He can make most any train shot interesting. And fortunately for us train fans, he lives around a great variety of rail action. Plus, he's quite detailed and you can learn a lot from looking at work. He also gives info about how he got the shot, lighting, etc.
I look forward to seeing what Joe has to offer each day. If I could hook Joe up with a pro account, I would."
April 15th, 2010
"Joe is very helpful. He gives me a chance to see lots of shortlines that don't run in Pa. He helps me out and gives great comments.
Keep up the good work man!"
July 4th, 2009
† B.H.B. PHOTOGRAPHY † says:
"He always has great train shots, you never know what your going to see.
Keep it going my friend."
August 23rd, 2008
"If ever there was someone who could answer any question I could possibly have about trains and railroads...jdawg is that person. Through his photography he brings life to a great part of America...the railways. Jdawg, keep up the great work."
April 7th, 2008
Conrail Kid says:
"Joe gives me a chance to see colors on the rails that i dont see my way. He does it with a great eye for light and angle. Keep up the good work Joe."
September 17th, 2007
"I Love Joe's Photos!! He takes some of the best train pics that I have seen. He has one of the best locations too! All those different railroads. I always look to see what new stuff he posted. One day I have to make it out there & check it out . Great Pictures & Keep up the good work."
March 19th, 2007
C. S. Jackson says:
"I say that he has a good eye, especially when it comes to railroad photography. Keep up the good work. I'm a railroad photographer myself. Every monday Mornings. I would catch a local. or other days I would catch E29471 (The Nissan Train). He has given me an idea that would begin in 2007. Keep Up The Good Work!!!!!"
December 27th, 2006
"Someday I hope to know as much about trains as Joe does. He makes ordinary shots look good, and I just discovered that he shoots videos! Thanks for the great images, and thanks for correcting my mislabeled engines :)"
September 8th, 2006
"joe you sound so cool you like me a rail junkie and hey if u want some photos i have some rail pics here in Alliance ,Ohio that i took back about a month a go"
July 25th, 2006
- March 2006
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Doing something that makes me money