My photo's are not to be used without my consent - That means do not use my photo's on your website, no blogging, or sharing without me knowing!
---|||-- -|||---profile if
---|||-- -|||---you know
-----\\\///-----who is living with, survived
------///\-----or has passed away from
- All about Groups. 0 photos, 145 members
- Indiana Boxcar Corporation (IBCX) 157 photos, 19 members
- Ford Explorer 1991-2010 234 photos, 36 members
- Ford Explorer owners 284 photos, 69 members
- Ford! 116,797 photos, 3,079 members
- Illinois & Midland/Tazewell & Peoria 416 photos, 50 members
- Peoria Area Rails 809 photos, 46 members
- All the awesomeness of TBG - Biscuits and.. Discuss.. 48,012 photos, 386 members
- Billy D Approved 2,603 photos, 84 members
- Chicago, Fort Wayne & Eastern Railway 109 photos, 35 members
- Uh Oh 632 photos, 440 members
- Railroad Oddities 2,421 photos, 122 members
- Shots that get you called a RICHARD! 807 photos, 123 members
- Foamer Pictures - pictures of railfans 234 photos, 54 members
- Street Name Humor 509 photos, 361 members
- All Locomotives, Trains and Trams 613,259 photos, 2,249 members
- Elgin, Joliet & Eastern Railway 1,828 photos, 140 members
- Trains & Amazing Skies 2,794 photos, 267 members
- Classic EMD Power 36,207 photos, 336 members
- Railfanning the Chicagoland Suburbs 16,482 photos, 127 members
- Hammond railfanning 823 photos, 28 members
- Railfanning Blue Island 745 photos, 33 members
- Railfanning Franklin Park 1,415 photos, 45 members
- Homewood Area Railfanning 380 photos, 36 members
- BNSF Racetrack 8,045 photos, 192 members
- Stock & Custom Hot Wheels 1,999 photos, 95 members
- Rust in Peace 5,455 photos, 142 members
- The Colorful World of Cabooses 2,744 photos, 148 members
- Rare Cars 32,077 photos, 386 members
- The Anti-Cash For Clunkers Group! 2,461 photos, 64 members
- Cars of the 90s! 4,438 photos, 126 members
- Your top shots of 2009 147 photos, 37 members
- Kankakee Beaverville & Southern 378 photos, 39 members
- A Day on North America's Rails (5 Dec 09) 99 photos, 26 members
- One Of A Kind 710,142 photos, 20,981 members
- Long Live the EMD SD40-2 7,382 photos, 252 members
- Stormy trains. 1,350 photos, 136 members
- Gary, Indiana 6,347 photos, 203 members
- V8 Cruiser Coupes 11,064 photos, 167 members
- EMD GP35s 368 photos, 40 members
- Train Festival 2009 337 photos, 50 members
- Steam Locomotives in Black and White 10,327 photos, 188 members
- (People!) Trainspotters and Railfans 938 photos, 83 members
- Southern Pacific Railroad 3,082 photos, 310 members
- Long Hood Forward! The way it Should Be! 1,203 photos, 104 members
- Odd, unusual, weird, wacky, or custom cars 20,102 photos, 890 members
- Belt Railway of Chicago 409 photos, 78 members
- Norfolk Southern EMD Fleet 3,342 photos, 89 members
- Chicagoland Fire Departments 4,437 photos, 111 members
- Light Engines Units 1,172 photos, 71 members
Twang Your Head says:
"You can instantly tell Joe has a good eye. Not many people start shooting as young as he did, but it shows in his work.
He can make most any train shot interesting. And fortunately for us train fans, he lives around a great variety of rail action. Plus, he's quite detailed and you can learn a lot from looking at work. He also gives info about how he got the shot, lighting, etc.
I look forward to seeing what Joe has to offer each day. If I could hook Joe up with a pro account, I would."
April 15th, 2010
"Joe is very helpful. He gives me a chance to see lots of shortlines that don't run in Pa. He helps me out and gives great comments.
Keep up the good work man!"
July 4th, 2009
† B.H.B. PHOTOGRAPHY † says:
"He always has great train shots, you never know what your going to see.
Keep it going my friend."
August 23rd, 2008
"If ever there was someone who could answer any question I could possibly have about trains and railroads...jdawg is that person. Through his photography he brings life to a great part of America...the railways. Jdawg, keep up the great work."
April 7th, 2008
Conrail Kid says:
"Joe gives me a chance to see colors on the rails that i dont see my way. He does it with a great eye for light and angle. Keep up the good work Joe."
September 17th, 2007
"I Love Joe's Photos!! He takes some of the best train pics that I have seen. He has one of the best locations too! All those different railroads. I always look to see what new stuff he posted. One day I have to make it out there & check it out . Great Pictures & Keep up the good work."
March 19th, 2007
C. S. Jackson says:
"I say that he has a good eye, especially when it comes to railroad photography. Keep up the good work. I'm a railroad photographer myself. Every monday Mornings. I would catch a local. or other days I would catch E29471 (The Nissan Train). He has given me an idea that would begin in 2007. Keep Up The Good Work!!!!!"
December 27th, 2006
"Someday I hope to know as much about trains as Joe does. He makes ordinary shots look good, and I just discovered that he shoots videos! Thanks for the great images, and thanks for correcting my mislabeled engines :)"
September 8th, 2006
"joe you sound so cool you like me a rail junkie and hey if u want some photos i have some rail pics here in Alliance ,Ohio that i took back about a month a go"
July 25th, 2006
- March 2006
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Doing something that makes me money