My photo's are not to be used without my consent - That means do not use my photo's on your website, no blogging, or sharing without me knowing!
---|||-- -|||---profile if
---|||-- -|||---you know
-----\\\///-----who is living with, survived
------///\-----or has passed away from
- All about Groups. 0 photos, 136 members
- Indiana Boxcar Corporation (IBCX) 157 photos, 19 members
- Ford Explorer 1991-2010 235 photos, 34 members
- Ford Explorer owners 282 photos, 60 members
- Ford! 106,356 photos, 2,970 members
- Illinois & Midland/Tazewell & Peoria 412 photos, 48 members
- Peoria Area Rails 769 photos, 45 members
- All the awesomeness of TBG - Biscuits and.. Discuss.. 45,077 photos, 371 members
- Billy D Approved 2,607 photos, 83 members
- Chicago, Fort Wayne & Eastern Railway 125 photos, 31 members
- Uh Oh 625 photos, 439 members
- Railroad Oddities 2,325 photos, 118 members
- Shots that get you called a RICHARD! 820 photos, 123 members
- Foamer Pictures - pictures of railfans 225 photos, 52 members
- Street Name Humor 499 photos, 360 members
- All Locomotives, Trains and Trams 548,934 photos, 2,071 members
- Elgin, Joliet & Eastern Railway 1,762 photos, 135 members
- Trains & Amazing Skies 2,587 photos, 238 members
- Classic EMD Power 33,023 photos, 315 members
- Railfanning the Chicagoland Suburbs 15,442 photos, 120 members
- Hammond railfanning 805 photos, 27 members
- Railfanning Blue Island 735 photos, 31 members
- Railfanning Franklin Park 1,357 photos, 40 members
- Homewood Area Railfanning 365 photos, 36 members
- BNSF Racetrack 7,996 photos, 181 members
- Stock & Custom Hot Wheels 1,963 photos, 94 members
- Rust in Peace 4,891 photos, 137 members
- The Colorful World of Cabooses 2,520 photos, 142 members
- Rare Cars 28,427 photos, 354 members
- The Anti-Cash For Clunkers Group! 2,461 photos, 63 members
- Cars of the 90s! 4,132 photos, 119 members
- Your top shots of 2009 147 photos, 38 members
- Kankakee Beaverville & Southern 385 photos, 39 members
- A Day on North America's Rails (5 Dec 09) 102 photos, 26 members
- One Of A Kind 691,175 photos, 20,832 members
- Long Live the EMD SD40-2 6,560 photos, 232 members
- Stormy trains. 1,356 photos, 134 members
- Gary, Indiana 6,199 photos, 199 members
- V8 Cruiser Coupes 10,514 photos, 161 members
- EMD GP35s 366 photos, 40 members
- Train Festival 2009 337 photos, 50 members
- Steam Locomotives in Black and White 9,778 photos, 174 members
- (People!) Trainspotters and Railfans 907 photos, 81 members
- Southern Pacific Railroad 2,974 photos, 300 members
- Long Hood Forward! The way it Should Be! 1,172 photos, 101 members
- Odd, unusual, weird, wacky, or custom cars 20,033 photos, 864 members
- Belt Railway of Chicago 403 photos, 77 members
- Norfolk Southern EMD Fleet 2,978 photos, 80 members
- Chicagoland Fire Departments 4,077 photos, 102 members
- Light Engines Units 1,121 photos, 70 members
Twang Your Head says:
"You can instantly tell Joe has a good eye. Not many people start shooting as young as he did, but it shows in his work.
He can make most any train shot interesting. And fortunately for us train fans, he lives around a great variety of rail action. Plus, he's quite detailed and you can learn a lot from looking at work. He also gives info about how he got the shot, lighting, etc.
I look forward to seeing what Joe has to offer each day. If I could hook Joe up with a pro account, I would."
April 15th, 2010
"Joe is very helpful. He gives me a chance to see lots of shortlines that don't run in Pa. He helps me out and gives great comments.
Keep up the good work man!"
July 4th, 2009
† B.H.B. PHOTOGRAPHY † says:
"He always has great train shots, you never know what your going to see.
Keep it going my friend."
August 23rd, 2008
"If ever there was someone who could answer any question I could possibly have about trains and railroads...jdawg is that person. Through his photography he brings life to a great part of America...the railways. Jdawg, keep up the great work."
April 7th, 2008
Conrail Kid says:
"Joe gives me a chance to see colors on the rails that i dont see my way. He does it with a great eye for light and angle. Keep up the good work Joe."
September 17th, 2007
"I Love Joe's Photos!! He takes some of the best train pics that I have seen. He has one of the best locations too! All those different railroads. I always look to see what new stuff he posted. One day I have to make it out there & check it out . Great Pictures & Keep up the good work."
March 19th, 2007
C. S. Jackson says:
"I say that he has a good eye, especially when it comes to railroad photography. Keep up the good work. I'm a railroad photographer myself. Every monday Mornings. I would catch a local. or other days I would catch E29471 (The Nissan Train). He has given me an idea that would begin in 2007. Keep Up The Good Work!!!!!"
December 27th, 2006
"Someday I hope to know as much about trains as Joe does. He makes ordinary shots look good, and I just discovered that he shoots videos! Thanks for the great images, and thanks for correcting my mislabeled engines :)"
September 8th, 2006
"joe you sound so cool you like me a rail junkie and hey if u want some photos i have some rail pics here in Alliance ,Ohio that i took back about a month a go"
July 25th, 2006
- March 2006
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Doing something that makes me money