My photo's are not to be used without my consent - That means do not use my photo's on your website, no blogging, or sharing without me knowing!
---|||-- -|||---profile if
---|||-- -|||---you know
-----\\\///-----who is living with, survived
------///\-----or has passed away from
- All about Groups. 0 photos, 157 members
- Indiana Boxcar Corporation (IBCX) 173 photos, 22 members
- Ford Explorer 1991-2010 241 photos, 41 members
- Ford Explorer owners 290 photos, 83 members
- Ford! 139,977 photos, 3,298 members
- Illinois & Midland/Tazewell & Peoria 458 photos, 56 members
- Peoria Area Rails 1,013 photos, 51 members
- All the awesomeness of TBG - Biscuits and.. Discuss.. 55,486 photos, 421 members
- Billy D Approved 2,571 photos, 85 members
- Chicago, Fort Wayne & Eastern Railway 112 photos, 38 members
- Uh Oh 659 photos, 441 members
- Railroad Oddities 2,676 photos, 131 members
- Shots that get you called a RICHARD! 807 photos, 126 members
- Foamer Pictures - pictures of railfans 272 photos, 58 members
- Street Name Humor 521 photos, 365 members
- All Locomotives, Trains and Trams 788,529 photos, 2,701 members
- Elgin, Joliet & Eastern Railway 1,988 photos, 154 members
- Trains & Amazing Skies 3,091 photos, 311 members
- Classic EMD Power 45,946 photos, 384 members
- Railfanning the Chicagoland Suburbs 20,264 photos, 152 members
- Hammond railfanning 853 photos, 31 members
- Railfanning Blue Island 797 photos, 35 members
- Railfanning Franklin Park 1,608 photos, 48 members
- Homewood Area Railfanning 500 photos, 41 members
- BNSF Racetrack 8,656 photos, 219 members
- Stock & Custom Hot Wheels 2,041 photos, 99 members
- Rust in Peace 6,820 photos, 180 members
- The Colorful World of Cabooses 3,284 photos, 167 members
- Rare Cars 42,430 photos, 436 members
- The Anti-Cash For Clunkers Group! 2,452 photos, 67 members
- Cars of the 90s! 4,985 photos, 136 members
- Your top shots of 2009 148 photos, 37 members
- Kankakee Beaverville & Southern 419 photos, 46 members
- A Day on North America's Rails (5 Dec 09) 99 photos, 26 members
- One Of A Kind 761,695 photos, 21,366 members
- Long Live the EMD SD40-2 9,134 photos, 282 members
- Stormy trains. 1,384 photos, 148 members
- Gary, Indiana 6,796 photos, 209 members
- V8 Cruiser Coupes 12,303 photos, 174 members
- EMD GP35s 396 photos, 44 members
- Train Festival 2009 337 photos, 50 members
- Steam Locomotives in Black and White 12,867 photos, 270 members
- (People!) Trainspotters and Railfans 1,135 photos, 38 members
- Southern Pacific Railroad 3,431 photos, 338 members
- Long Hood Forward! The way it Should Be! 1,356 photos, 111 members
- Odd, unusual, weird, wacky, or custom cars 21,722 photos, 945 members
- Belt Railway of Chicago 431 photos, 79 members
- Norfolk Southern EMD Fleet 4,649 photos, 105 members
- Chicagoland Fire Departments 4,789 photos, 120 members
- Light Engines Units 1,471 photos, 74 members
Twang Your Head says:
"You can instantly tell Joe has a good eye. Not many people start shooting as young as he did, but it shows in his work.
He can make most any train shot interesting. And fortunately for us train fans, he lives around a great variety of rail action. Plus, he's quite detailed and you can learn a lot from looking at work. He also gives info about how he got the shot, lighting, etc.
I look forward to seeing what Joe has to offer each day. If I could hook Joe up with a pro account, I would."
April 15th, 2010
"Joe is very helpful. He gives me a chance to see lots of shortlines that don't run in Pa. He helps me out and gives great comments.
Keep up the good work man!"
July 4th, 2009
† B.H.B. PHOTOGRAPHY † says:
"He always has great train shots, you never know what your going to see.
Keep it going my friend."
August 23rd, 2008
"If ever there was someone who could answer any question I could possibly have about trains and railroads...jdawg is that person. Through his photography he brings life to a great part of America...the railways. Jdawg, keep up the great work."
April 7th, 2008
Conrail Kid says:
"Joe gives me a chance to see colors on the rails that i dont see my way. He does it with a great eye for light and angle. Keep up the good work Joe."
September 17th, 2007
"I Love Joe's Photos!! He takes some of the best train pics that I have seen. He has one of the best locations too! All those different railroads. I always look to see what new stuff he posted. One day I have to make it out there & check it out . Great Pictures & Keep up the good work."
March 19th, 2007
C. S. Jackson says:
"I say that he has a good eye, especially when it comes to railroad photography. Keep up the good work. I'm a railroad photographer myself. Every monday Mornings. I would catch a local. or other days I would catch E29471 (The Nissan Train). He has given me an idea that would begin in 2007. Keep Up The Good Work!!!!!"
December 27th, 2006
"Someday I hope to know as much about trains as Joe does. He makes ordinary shots look good, and I just discovered that he shoots videos! Thanks for the great images, and thanks for correcting my mislabeled engines :)"
September 8th, 2006
"joe you sound so cool you like me a rail junkie and hey if u want some photos i have some rail pics here in Alliance ,Ohio that i took back about a month a go"
July 25th, 2006
- March 2006
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Doing something that makes me money