My photo's are not to be used without my consent - That means do not use my photo's on your website, no blogging, or sharing without me knowing!
---|||-- -|||---profile if
---|||-- -|||---you know
-----\\\///-----who is living with, survived
------///\-----or has passed away from
- All about Groups. 0 photos, 150 members
- Indiana Boxcar Corporation (IBCX) 166 photos, 20 members
- Ford Explorer 1991-2010 233 photos, 39 members
- Ford Explorer owners 284 photos, 80 members
- Ford! 128,419 photos, 3,174 members
- Illinois & Midland/Tazewell & Peoria 436 photos, 54 members
- Peoria Area Rails 879 photos, 50 members
- All the awesomeness of TBG - Biscuits and.. Discuss.. 51,566 photos, 404 members
- Billy D Approved 2,612 photos, 85 members
- Chicago, Fort Wayne & Eastern Railway 111 photos, 38 members
- Uh Oh 631 photos, 441 members
- Railroad Oddities 2,544 photos, 126 members
- Shots that get you called a RICHARD! 810 photos, 125 members
- Foamer Pictures - pictures of railfans 256 photos, 56 members
- Street Name Humor 522 photos, 362 members
- All Locomotives, Trains and Trams 691,853 photos, 2,461 members
- Elgin, Joliet & Eastern Railway 1,887 photos, 151 members
- Trains & Amazing Skies 3,003 photos, 291 members
- Classic EMD Power 40,844 photos, 362 members
- Railfanning the Chicagoland Suburbs 17,882 photos, 139 members
- Hammond railfanning 838 photos, 30 members
- Railfanning Blue Island 763 photos, 33 members
- Railfanning Franklin Park 1,472 photos, 47 members
- Homewood Area Railfanning 406 photos, 40 members
- BNSF Racetrack 8,324 photos, 205 members
- Stock & Custom Hot Wheels 2,029 photos, 97 members
- Rust in Peace 5,932 photos, 154 members
- The Colorful World of Cabooses 3,036 photos, 156 members
- Rare Cars 37,919 photos, 417 members
- The Anti-Cash For Clunkers Group! 2,452 photos, 66 members
- Cars of the 90s! 4,699 photos, 131 members
- Your top shots of 2009 147 photos, 37 members
- Kankakee Beaverville & Southern 405 photos, 44 members
- A Day on North America's Rails (5 Dec 09) 99 photos, 26 members
- One Of A Kind 733,867 photos, 21,193 members
- Long Live the EMD SD40-2 8,189 photos, 268 members
- Stormy trains. 1,377 photos, 143 members
- Gary, Indiana 6,536 photos, 206 members
- V8 Cruiser Coupes 11,684 photos, 173 members
- EMD GP35s 386 photos, 43 members
- Train Festival 2009 337 photos, 50 members
- Steam Locomotives in Black and White 11,405 photos, 212 members
- (People!) Trainspotters and Railfans 1,009 photos, 86 members
- Southern Pacific Railroad 3,216 photos, 327 members
- Long Hood Forward! The way it Should Be! 1,257 photos, 106 members
- Odd, unusual, weird, wacky, or custom cars 20,937 photos, 924 members
- Belt Railway of Chicago 418 photos, 78 members
- Norfolk Southern EMD Fleet 3,979 photos, 94 members
- Chicagoland Fire Departments 4,501 photos, 118 members
- Light Engines Units 1,328 photos, 71 members
Twang Your Head says:
"You can instantly tell Joe has a good eye. Not many people start shooting as young as he did, but it shows in his work.
He can make most any train shot interesting. And fortunately for us train fans, he lives around a great variety of rail action. Plus, he's quite detailed and you can learn a lot from looking at work. He also gives info about how he got the shot, lighting, etc.
I look forward to seeing what Joe has to offer each day. If I could hook Joe up with a pro account, I would."
April 15th, 2010
"Joe is very helpful. He gives me a chance to see lots of shortlines that don't run in Pa. He helps me out and gives great comments.
Keep up the good work man!"
July 4th, 2009
† B.H.B. PHOTOGRAPHY † says:
"He always has great train shots, you never know what your going to see.
Keep it going my friend."
August 23rd, 2008
"If ever there was someone who could answer any question I could possibly have about trains and railroads...jdawg is that person. Through his photography he brings life to a great part of America...the railways. Jdawg, keep up the great work."
April 7th, 2008
Conrail Kid says:
"Joe gives me a chance to see colors on the rails that i dont see my way. He does it with a great eye for light and angle. Keep up the good work Joe."
September 17th, 2007
"I Love Joe's Photos!! He takes some of the best train pics that I have seen. He has one of the best locations too! All those different railroads. I always look to see what new stuff he posted. One day I have to make it out there & check it out . Great Pictures & Keep up the good work."
March 19th, 2007
C. S. Jackson says:
"I say that he has a good eye, especially when it comes to railroad photography. Keep up the good work. I'm a railroad photographer myself. Every monday Mornings. I would catch a local. or other days I would catch E29471 (The Nissan Train). He has given me an idea that would begin in 2007. Keep Up The Good Work!!!!!"
December 27th, 2006
"Someday I hope to know as much about trains as Joe does. He makes ordinary shots look good, and I just discovered that he shoots videos! Thanks for the great images, and thanks for correcting my mislabeled engines :)"
September 8th, 2006
"joe you sound so cool you like me a rail junkie and hey if u want some photos i have some rail pics here in Alliance ,Ohio that i took back about a month a go"
July 25th, 2006
- March 2006
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Doing something that makes me money