My photo's are not to be used without my consent - That means do not use my photo's on your website, no blogging, or sharing without me knowing!
---|||-- -|||---profile if
---|||-- -|||---you know
-----\\\///-----who is living with, survived
------///\-----or has passed away from
- All about Groups. 0 photos, 148 members
- Indiana Boxcar Corporation (IBCX) 157 photos, 20 members
- Ford Explorer 1991-2010 234 photos, 36 members
- Ford Explorer owners 284 photos, 72 members
- Ford! 119,357 photos, 3,098 members
- Illinois & Midland/Tazewell & Peoria 418 photos, 51 members
- Peoria Area Rails 832 photos, 47 members
- All the awesomeness of TBG - Biscuits and.. Discuss.. 48,669 photos, 395 members
- Billy D Approved 2,605 photos, 85 members
- Chicago, Fort Wayne & Eastern Railway 109 photos, 36 members
- Uh Oh 630 photos, 442 members
- Railroad Oddities 2,429 photos, 122 members
- Shots that get you called a RICHARD! 806 photos, 124 members
- Foamer Pictures - pictures of railfans 237 photos, 55 members
- Street Name Humor 515 photos, 363 members
- All Locomotives, Trains and Trams 632,357 photos, 2,289 members
- Elgin, Joliet & Eastern Railway 1,803 photos, 141 members
- Trains & Amazing Skies 2,845 photos, 269 members
- Classic EMD Power 36,732 photos, 341 members
- Railfanning the Chicagoland Suburbs 16,632 photos, 129 members
- Hammond railfanning 834 photos, 28 members
- Railfanning Blue Island 750 photos, 33 members
- Railfanning Franklin Park 1,429 photos, 47 members
- Homewood Area Railfanning 386 photos, 36 members
- BNSF Racetrack 8,099 photos, 194 members
- Stock & Custom Hot Wheels 2,001 photos, 95 members
- Rust in Peace 5,613 photos, 147 members
- The Colorful World of Cabooses 2,819 photos, 148 members
- Rare Cars 33,203 photos, 396 members
- The Anti-Cash For Clunkers Group! 2,460 photos, 64 members
- Cars of the 90s! 4,528 photos, 127 members
- Your top shots of 2009 147 photos, 37 members
- Kankakee Beaverville & Southern 379 photos, 40 members
- A Day on North America's Rails (5 Dec 09) 99 photos, 26 members
- One Of A Kind 715,242 photos, 21,020 members
- Long Live the EMD SD40-2 7,418 photos, 256 members
- Stormy trains. 1,348 photos, 136 members
- Gary, Indiana 6,432 photos, 204 members
- V8 Cruiser Coupes 11,191 photos, 167 members
- EMD GP35s 368 photos, 40 members
- Train Festival 2009 337 photos, 50 members
- Steam Locomotives in Black and White 10,528 photos, 191 members
- (People!) Trainspotters and Railfans 955 photos, 85 members
- Southern Pacific Railroad 3,107 photos, 312 members
- Long Hood Forward! The way it Should Be! 1,219 photos, 104 members
- Odd, unusual, weird, wacky, or custom cars 20,369 photos, 902 members
- Belt Railway of Chicago 409 photos, 77 members
- Norfolk Southern EMD Fleet 3,480 photos, 89 members
- Chicagoland Fire Departments 4,452 photos, 112 members
- Light Engines Units 1,208 photos, 71 members
Twang Your Head says:
"You can instantly tell Joe has a good eye. Not many people start shooting as young as he did, but it shows in his work.
He can make most any train shot interesting. And fortunately for us train fans, he lives around a great variety of rail action. Plus, he's quite detailed and you can learn a lot from looking at work. He also gives info about how he got the shot, lighting, etc.
I look forward to seeing what Joe has to offer each day. If I could hook Joe up with a pro account, I would."
April 15th, 2010
"Joe is very helpful. He gives me a chance to see lots of shortlines that don't run in Pa. He helps me out and gives great comments.
Keep up the good work man!"
July 4th, 2009
† B.H.B. PHOTOGRAPHY † says:
"He always has great train shots, you never know what your going to see.
Keep it going my friend."
August 23rd, 2008
"If ever there was someone who could answer any question I could possibly have about trains and railroads...jdawg is that person. Through his photography he brings life to a great part of America...the railways. Jdawg, keep up the great work."
April 7th, 2008
Conrail Kid says:
"Joe gives me a chance to see colors on the rails that i dont see my way. He does it with a great eye for light and angle. Keep up the good work Joe."
September 17th, 2007
"I Love Joe's Photos!! He takes some of the best train pics that I have seen. He has one of the best locations too! All those different railroads. I always look to see what new stuff he posted. One day I have to make it out there & check it out . Great Pictures & Keep up the good work."
March 19th, 2007
C. S. Jackson says:
"I say that he has a good eye, especially when it comes to railroad photography. Keep up the good work. I'm a railroad photographer myself. Every monday Mornings. I would catch a local. or other days I would catch E29471 (The Nissan Train). He has given me an idea that would begin in 2007. Keep Up The Good Work!!!!!"
December 27th, 2006
"Someday I hope to know as much about trains as Joe does. He makes ordinary shots look good, and I just discovered that he shoots videos! Thanks for the great images, and thanks for correcting my mislabeled engines :)"
September 8th, 2006
"joe you sound so cool you like me a rail junkie and hey if u want some photos i have some rail pics here in Alliance ,Ohio that i took back about a month a go"
July 25th, 2006
- March 2006
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Doing something that makes me money