My photo's are not to be used without my consent - That means do not use my photo's on your website, no blogging, or sharing without me knowing!
---|||-- -|||---profile if
---|||-- -|||---you know
-----\\\///-----who is living with, survived
------///\-----or has passed away from
- All about Groups. 0 photos, 144 members
- Indiana Boxcar Corporation (IBCX) 157 photos, 19 members
- Ford Explorer 1991-2010 232 photos, 36 members
- Ford Explorer owners 282 photos, 66 members
- Ford! 112,301 photos, 3,023 members
- Illinois & Midland/Tazewell & Peoria 412 photos, 48 members
- Peoria Area Rails 789 photos, 46 members
- All the awesomeness of TBG - Biscuits and.. Discuss.. 47,145 photos, 380 members
- Billy D Approved 2,600 photos, 84 members
- Chicago, Fort Wayne & Eastern Railway 128 photos, 34 members
- Uh Oh 625 photos, 441 members
- Railroad Oddities 2,376 photos, 120 members
- Shots that get you called a RICHARD! 815 photos, 125 members
- Foamer Pictures - pictures of railfans 228 photos, 52 members
- Street Name Humor 503 photos, 361 members
- All Locomotives, Trains and Trams 581,167 photos, 2,157 members
- Elgin, Joliet & Eastern Railway 1,791 photos, 136 members
- Trains & Amazing Skies 2,677 photos, 248 members
- Classic EMD Power 34,451 photos, 326 members
- Railfanning the Chicagoland Suburbs 16,033 photos, 123 members
- Hammond railfanning 811 photos, 27 members
- Railfanning Blue Island 739 photos, 32 members
- Railfanning Franklin Park 1,398 photos, 44 members
- Homewood Area Railfanning 369 photos, 36 members
- BNSF Racetrack 8,041 photos, 186 members
- Stock & Custom Hot Wheels 1,988 photos, 96 members
- Rust in Peace 5,176 photos, 138 members
- The Colorful World of Cabooses 2,594 photos, 142 members
- Rare Cars 30,239 photos, 366 members
- The Anti-Cash For Clunkers Group! 2,460 photos, 63 members
- Cars of the 90s! 4,235 photos, 121 members
- Your top shots of 2009 147 photos, 38 members
- Kankakee Beaverville & Southern 391 photos, 39 members
- A Day on North America's Rails (5 Dec 09) 102 photos, 26 members
- One Of A Kind 700,787 photos, 20,907 members
- Long Live the EMD SD40-2 6,901 photos, 240 members
- Stormy trains. 1,356 photos, 134 members
- Gary, Indiana 6,315 photos, 201 members
- V8 Cruiser Coupes 10,801 photos, 165 members
- EMD GP35s 368 photos, 40 members
- Train Festival 2009 337 photos, 50 members
- Steam Locomotives in Black and White 10,080 photos, 176 members
- (People!) Trainspotters and Railfans 927 photos, 82 members
- Southern Pacific Railroad 3,013 photos, 309 members
- Long Hood Forward! The way it Should Be! 1,188 photos, 102 members
- Odd, unusual, weird, wacky, or custom cars 20,503 photos, 877 members
- Belt Railway of Chicago 408 photos, 78 members
- Norfolk Southern EMD Fleet 3,135 photos, 84 members
- Chicagoland Fire Departments 4,248 photos, 105 members
- Light Engines Units 1,121 photos, 70 members
Twang Your Head says:
"You can instantly tell Joe has a good eye. Not many people start shooting as young as he did, but it shows in his work.
He can make most any train shot interesting. And fortunately for us train fans, he lives around a great variety of rail action. Plus, he's quite detailed and you can learn a lot from looking at work. He also gives info about how he got the shot, lighting, etc.
I look forward to seeing what Joe has to offer each day. If I could hook Joe up with a pro account, I would."
April 15th, 2010
"Joe is very helpful. He gives me a chance to see lots of shortlines that don't run in Pa. He helps me out and gives great comments.
Keep up the good work man!"
July 4th, 2009
† B.H.B. PHOTOGRAPHY † says:
"He always has great train shots, you never know what your going to see.
Keep it going my friend."
August 23rd, 2008
"If ever there was someone who could answer any question I could possibly have about trains and railroads...jdawg is that person. Through his photography he brings life to a great part of America...the railways. Jdawg, keep up the great work."
April 7th, 2008
Conrail Kid says:
"Joe gives me a chance to see colors on the rails that i dont see my way. He does it with a great eye for light and angle. Keep up the good work Joe."
September 17th, 2007
"I Love Joe's Photos!! He takes some of the best train pics that I have seen. He has one of the best locations too! All those different railroads. I always look to see what new stuff he posted. One day I have to make it out there & check it out . Great Pictures & Keep up the good work."
March 19th, 2007
C. S. Jackson says:
"I say that he has a good eye, especially when it comes to railroad photography. Keep up the good work. I'm a railroad photographer myself. Every monday Mornings. I would catch a local. or other days I would catch E29471 (The Nissan Train). He has given me an idea that would begin in 2007. Keep Up The Good Work!!!!!"
December 27th, 2006
"Someday I hope to know as much about trains as Joe does. He makes ordinary shots look good, and I just discovered that he shoots videos! Thanks for the great images, and thanks for correcting my mislabeled engines :)"
September 8th, 2006
"joe you sound so cool you like me a rail junkie and hey if u want some photos i have some rail pics here in Alliance ,Ohio that i took back about a month a go"
July 25th, 2006
- March 2006
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Doing something that makes me money