My photo's are not to be used without my consent - That means do not use my photo's on your website, no blogging, or sharing without me knowing!
---|||-- -|||---profile if
---|||-- -|||---you know
-----\\\///-----who is living with, survived
------///\-----or has passed away from
- All about Groups. 0 photos, 158 members
- Indiana Boxcar Corporation (IBCX) 173 photos, 22 members
- Ford Explorer 1991-2010 241 photos, 41 members
- Ford Explorer owners 290 photos, 84 members
- Ford! 142,834 photos, 3,318 members
- Illinois & Midland/Tazewell & Peoria 460 photos, 56 members
- Peoria Area Rails 1,062 photos, 51 members
- All the awesomeness of TBG - Biscuits and.. Discuss.. 55,976 photos, 423 members
- Billy D Approved 2,571 photos, 85 members
- Chicago, Fort Wayne & Eastern Railway 112 photos, 38 members
- Uh Oh 659 photos, 448 members
- Railroad Oddities 2,688 photos, 133 members
- Shots that get you called a RICHARD! 807 photos, 126 members
- Foamer Pictures - pictures of railfans 271 photos, 60 members
- Street Name Humor 521 photos, 366 members
- All Locomotives, Trains and Trams 806,430 photos, 2,740 members
- Elgin, Joliet & Eastern Railway 1,999 photos, 154 members
- Trains & Amazing Skies 3,255 photos, 317 members
- Classic EMD Power 47,010 photos, 392 members
- Railfanning the Chicagoland Suburbs 20,729 photos, 152 members
- Hammond railfanning 869 photos, 32 members
- Railfanning Blue Island 806 photos, 35 members
- Railfanning Franklin Park 1,632 photos, 48 members
- Homewood Area Railfanning 510 photos, 41 members
- BNSF Racetrack 8,710 photos, 220 members
- Stock & Custom Hot Wheels 2,041 photos, 99 members
- Rust in Peace 6,911 photos, 186 members
- The Colorful World of Cabooses 3,335 photos, 167 members
- Rare Cars 43,236 photos, 437 members
- The Anti-Cash For Clunkers Group! 2,452 photos, 67 members
- Cars of the 90s! 5,147 photos, 138 members
- Your top shots of 2009 148 photos, 37 members
- Kankakee Beaverville & Southern 421 photos, 46 members
- A Day on North America's Rails (5 Dec 09) 99 photos, 26 members
- One Of A Kind 767,280 photos, 21,392 members
- Long Live the EMD SD40-2 9,336 photos, 285 members
- Stormy trains. 1,396 photos, 149 members
- Gary, Indiana 6,816 photos, 210 members
- V8 Cruiser Coupes 12,405 photos, 174 members
- EMD GP35s 398 photos, 45 members
- Train Festival 2009 337 photos, 50 members
- Steam Locomotives in Black and White 13,012 photos, 275 members
- (People!) Trainspotters and Railfans 1,155 photos, 41 members
- Southern Pacific Railroad 3,448 photos, 341 members
- Long Hood Forward! The way it Should Be! 1,378 photos, 111 members
- Odd, unusual, weird, wacky, or custom cars 21,855 photos, 951 members
- Belt Railway of Chicago 439 photos, 80 members
- Norfolk Southern EMD Fleet 4,785 photos, 107 members
- Chicagoland Fire Departments 4,823 photos, 121 members
- Light Engines Units 1,494 photos, 75 members
Twang Your Head says:
"You can instantly tell Joe has a good eye. Not many people start shooting as young as he did, but it shows in his work.
He can make most any train shot interesting. And fortunately for us train fans, he lives around a great variety of rail action. Plus, he's quite detailed and you can learn a lot from looking at work. He also gives info about how he got the shot, lighting, etc.
I look forward to seeing what Joe has to offer each day. If I could hook Joe up with a pro account, I would."
April 15th, 2010
"Joe is very helpful. He gives me a chance to see lots of shortlines that don't run in Pa. He helps me out and gives great comments.
Keep up the good work man!"
July 4th, 2009
† B.H.B. PHOTOGRAPHY † says:
"He always has great train shots, you never know what your going to see.
Keep it going my friend."
August 23rd, 2008
"If ever there was someone who could answer any question I could possibly have about trains and railroads...jdawg is that person. Through his photography he brings life to a great part of America...the railways. Jdawg, keep up the great work."
April 7th, 2008
Conrail Kid says:
"Joe gives me a chance to see colors on the rails that i dont see my way. He does it with a great eye for light and angle. Keep up the good work Joe."
September 17th, 2007
"I Love Joe's Photos!! He takes some of the best train pics that I have seen. He has one of the best locations too! All those different railroads. I always look to see what new stuff he posted. One day I have to make it out there & check it out . Great Pictures & Keep up the good work."
March 19th, 2007
C. S. Jackson says:
"I say that he has a good eye, especially when it comes to railroad photography. Keep up the good work. I'm a railroad photographer myself. Every monday Mornings. I would catch a local. or other days I would catch E29471 (The Nissan Train). He has given me an idea that would begin in 2007. Keep Up The Good Work!!!!!"
December 27th, 2006
"Someday I hope to know as much about trains as Joe does. He makes ordinary shots look good, and I just discovered that he shoots videos! Thanks for the great images, and thanks for correcting my mislabeled engines :)"
September 8th, 2006
"joe you sound so cool you like me a rail junkie and hey if u want some photos i have some rail pics here in Alliance ,Ohio that i took back about a month a go"
July 25th, 2006
- March 2006
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Doing something that makes me money