My photo's are not to be used without my consent - That means do not use my photo's on your website, no blogging, or sharing without me knowing!
---|||-- -|||---profile if
---|||-- -|||---you know
-----\\\///-----who is living with, survived
------///\-----or has passed away from
- All about Groups. 0 photos, 157 members
- Indiana Boxcar Corporation (IBCX) 173 photos, 23 members
- Ford Explorer 1991-2010 238 photos, 42 members
- Ford Explorer owners 290 photos, 85 members
- Ford! 147,085 photos, 3,361 members
- Illinois & Midland/Tazewell & Peoria 464 photos, 57 members
- Peoria Area Rails 1,170 photos, 54 members
- All the awesomeness of TBG - Biscuits and.. Discuss.. 57,157 photos, 429 members
- Billy D Approved 2,570 photos, 85 members
- Chicago, Fort Wayne & Eastern Railway 112 photos, 38 members
- Uh Oh 658 photos, 450 members
- Railroad Oddities 2,729 photos, 132 members
- Shots that get you called a RICHARD! 807 photos, 127 members
- Foamer Pictures - pictures of railfans 279 photos, 60 members
- Street Name Humor 521 photos, 370 members
- All Locomotives, Trains and Trams 839,716 photos, 2,811 members
- Elgin, Joliet & Eastern Railway 2,018 photos, 154 members
- Trains & Amazing Skies 3,255 photos, 320 members
- Classic EMD Power 48,382 photos, 401 members
- Railfanning the Chicagoland Suburbs 21,403 photos, 153 members
- Hammond railfanning 881 photos, 33 members
- Railfanning Blue Island 812 photos, 36 members
- Railfanning Franklin Park 1,654 photos, 48 members
- Homewood Area Railfanning 525 photos, 41 members
- BNSF Racetrack 8,792 photos, 221 members
- Stock & Custom Hot Wheels 2,054 photos, 101 members
- Rust in Peace 7,156 photos, 191 members
- The Colorful World of Cabooses 3,370 photos, 168 members
- Rare Cars 44,647 photos, 444 members
- The Anti-Cash For Clunkers Group! 2,452 photos, 68 members
- Cars of the 90s! 5,282 photos, 140 members
- Your top shots of 2009 148 photos, 37 members
- Kankakee Beaverville & Southern 421 photos, 46 members
- A Day on North America's Rails (5 Dec 09) 98 photos, 26 members
- One Of A Kind 777,664 photos, 21,437 members
- Long Live the EMD SD40-2 9,648 photos, 289 members
- Stormy trains. 1,404 photos, 150 members
- Gary, Indiana 6,894 photos, 209 members
- V8 Cruiser Coupes 12,693 photos, 178 members
- EMD GP35s 404 photos, 45 members
- Train Festival 2009 337 photos, 50 members
- Steam Locomotives in Black and White 13,452 photos, 296 members
- (People!) Trainspotters and Railfans 1,183 photos, 43 members
- Southern Pacific Railroad 3,506 photos, 346 members
- Long Hood Forward! The way it Should Be! 1,410 photos, 111 members
- Odd, unusual, weird, wacky, or custom cars 22,040 photos, 960 members
- Belt Railway of Chicago 440 photos, 80 members
- Norfolk Southern EMD Fleet 4,989 photos, 107 members
- Chicagoland Fire Departments 4,920 photos, 123 members
- Light Engines Units 1,547 photos, 75 members
Twang Your Head says:
"You can instantly tell Joe has a good eye. Not many people start shooting as young as he did, but it shows in his work.
He can make most any train shot interesting. And fortunately for us train fans, he lives around a great variety of rail action. Plus, he's quite detailed and you can learn a lot from looking at work. He also gives info about how he got the shot, lighting, etc.
I look forward to seeing what Joe has to offer each day. If I could hook Joe up with a pro account, I would."
April 15th, 2010
"Joe is very helpful. He gives me a chance to see lots of shortlines that don't run in Pa. He helps me out and gives great comments.
Keep up the good work man!"
July 4th, 2009
† B.H.B. PHOTOGRAPHY † says:
"He always has great train shots, you never know what your going to see.
Keep it going my friend."
August 23rd, 2008
"If ever there was someone who could answer any question I could possibly have about trains and railroads...jdawg is that person. Through his photography he brings life to a great part of America...the railways. Jdawg, keep up the great work."
April 7th, 2008
Conrail Kid says:
"Joe gives me a chance to see colors on the rails that i dont see my way. He does it with a great eye for light and angle. Keep up the good work Joe."
September 17th, 2007
"I Love Joe's Photos!! He takes some of the best train pics that I have seen. He has one of the best locations too! All those different railroads. I always look to see what new stuff he posted. One day I have to make it out there & check it out . Great Pictures & Keep up the good work."
March 19th, 2007
C. S. Jackson says:
"I say that he has a good eye, especially when it comes to railroad photography. Keep up the good work. I'm a railroad photographer myself. Every monday Mornings. I would catch a local. or other days I would catch E29471 (The Nissan Train). He has given me an idea that would begin in 2007. Keep Up The Good Work!!!!!"
December 27th, 2006
"Someday I hope to know as much about trains as Joe does. He makes ordinary shots look good, and I just discovered that he shoots videos! Thanks for the great images, and thanks for correcting my mislabeled engines :)"
September 8th, 2006
"joe you sound so cool you like me a rail junkie and hey if u want some photos i have some rail pics here in Alliance ,Ohio that i took back about a month a go"
July 25th, 2006
- March 2006
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Doing something that makes me money