My photo's are not to be used without my consent - That means do not use my photo's on your website, no blogging, or sharing without me knowing!
---|||-- -|||---profile if
---|||-- -|||---you know
-----\\\///-----who is living with, survived
------///\-----or has passed away from
- All about Groups. 0 photos, 137 members
- Indiana Boxcar Corporation (IBCX) 135 photos, 17 members
- Ford Explorer 1991-2010 239 photos, 34 members
- Ford Explorer owners 280 photos, 60 members
- Ford! 100,618 photos, 2,923 members
- Illinois & Midland/Tazewell & Peoria 402 photos, 47 members
- Peoria Area Rails 727 photos, 44 members
- All the awesomeness of TBG - Biscuits and.. Discuss.. 44,469 photos, 366 members
- Billy D Approved 2,609 photos, 82 members
- Chicago, Fort Wayne & Eastern Railway 124 photos, 31 members
- Uh Oh 607 photos, 437 members
- Railroad Oddities 2,249 photos, 117 members
- Shots that get you called a RICHARD! 827 photos, 123 members
- Foamer Pictures - pictures of railfans 221 photos, 52 members
- Street Name Humor 487 photos, 359 members
- All Locomotives, Trains and Trams 517,184 photos, 1,988 members
- Elgin, Joliet & Eastern Railway 1,713 photos, 134 members
- Trains & Amazing Skies 2,161 photos, 234 members
- Classic EMD Power 31,360 photos, 309 members
- Railfanning the Chicagoland Suburbs 15,115 photos, 114 members
- Hammond railfanning 805 photos, 27 members
- Railfanning Blue Island 761 photos, 32 members
- Railfanning Franklin Park 1,345 photos, 39 members
- Homewood Area Railfanning 384 photos, 37 members
- BNSF Racetrack 7,918 photos, 179 members
- Stock & Custom Hot Wheels 1,938 photos, 92 members
- Rust in Peace 4,589 photos, 129 members
- The Colorful World of Cabooses 2,418 photos, 139 members
- Rare Cars 26,899 photos, 344 members
- The Anti-Cash For Clunkers Group! 2,461 photos, 64 members
- Cars of the 90s! 4,039 photos, 119 members
- Your top shots of 2009 147 photos, 39 members
- Kankakee Beaverville & Southern 380 photos, 38 members
- A Day on North America's Rails (5 Dec 09) 102 photos, 26 members
- One Of A Kind 682,939 photos, 20,743 members
- Long Live the EMD SD40-2 6,212 photos, 229 members
- Stormy trains. 1,353 photos, 134 members
- Gary, Indiana 6,097 photos, 197 members
- V8 Cruiser Coupes 10,272 photos, 159 members
- EMD GP35s 362 photos, 40 members
- Train Festival 2009 337 photos, 50 members
- Steam Locomotives in Black and White 9,374 photos, 166 members
- (People!) Trainspotters and Railfans 880 photos, 79 members
- Southern Pacific Railroad 2,922 photos, 289 members
- Long Hood Forward! The way it Should Be! 1,159 photos, 102 members
- Odd, unusual, weird, wacky, or custom cars 19,631 photos, 862 members
- Belt Railway of Chicago 403 photos, 77 members
- Norfolk Southern EMD Fleet 2,747 photos, 78 members
- Chicagoland Fire Departments 3,969 photos, 100 members
- Light Engines Units 1,069 photos, 70 members
Twang Your Head says:
"You can instantly tell Joe has a good eye. Not many people start shooting as young as he did, but it shows in his work.
He can make most any train shot interesting. And fortunately for us train fans, he lives around a great variety of rail action. Plus, he's quite detailed and you can learn a lot from looking at work. He also gives info about how he got the shot, lighting, etc.
I look forward to seeing what Joe has to offer each day. If I could hook Joe up with a pro account, I would."
April 15th, 2010
"Joe is very helpful. He gives me a chance to see lots of shortlines that don't run in Pa. He helps me out and gives great comments.
Keep up the good work man!"
July 4th, 2009
† B.H.B. PHOTOGRAPHY † says:
"He always has great train shots, you never know what your going to see.
Keep it going my friend."
August 23rd, 2008
"If ever there was someone who could answer any question I could possibly have about trains and railroads...jdawg is that person. Through his photography he brings life to a great part of America...the railways. Jdawg, keep up the great work."
April 7th, 2008
Conrail Kid says:
"Joe gives me a chance to see colors on the rails that i dont see my way. He does it with a great eye for light and angle. Keep up the good work Joe."
September 17th, 2007
"I Love Joe's Photos!! He takes some of the best train pics that I have seen. He has one of the best locations too! All those different railroads. I always look to see what new stuff he posted. One day I have to make it out there & check it out . Great Pictures & Keep up the good work."
March 19th, 2007
C. S. Jackson says:
"I say that he has a good eye, especially when it comes to railroad photography. Keep up the good work. I'm a railroad photographer myself. Every monday Mornings. I would catch a local. or other days I would catch E29471 (The Nissan Train). He has given me an idea that would begin in 2007. Keep Up The Good Work!!!!!"
December 27th, 2006
"Someday I hope to know as much about trains as Joe does. He makes ordinary shots look good, and I just discovered that he shoots videos! Thanks for the great images, and thanks for correcting my mislabeled engines :)"
September 8th, 2006
"joe you sound so cool you like me a rail junkie and hey if u want some photos i have some rail pics here in Alliance ,Ohio that i took back about a month a go"
July 25th, 2006
- March 2006
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Doing something that makes me money