My photo's are not to be used without my consent - That means do not use my photo's on your website, no blogging, or sharing without me knowing!
---|||-- -|||---profile if
---|||-- -|||---you know
-----\\\///-----who is living with, survived
------///\-----or has passed away from
- All about Groups. 0 photos, 145 members
- Indiana Boxcar Corporation (IBCX) 157 photos, 19 members
- Ford Explorer 1991-2010 232 photos, 36 members
- Ford Explorer owners 283 photos, 68 members
- Ford! 114,516 photos, 3,051 members
- Illinois & Midland/Tazewell & Peoria 412 photos, 49 members
- Peoria Area Rails 796 photos, 46 members
- All the awesomeness of TBG - Biscuits and.. Discuss.. 47,639 photos, 382 members
- Billy D Approved 2,601 photos, 84 members
- Chicago, Fort Wayne & Eastern Railway 109 photos, 35 members
- Uh Oh 621 photos, 439 members
- Railroad Oddities 2,415 photos, 121 members
- Shots that get you called a RICHARD! 807 photos, 124 members
- Foamer Pictures - pictures of railfans 230 photos, 52 members
- Street Name Humor 502 photos, 361 members
- All Locomotives, Trains and Trams 597,457 photos, 2,197 members
- Elgin, Joliet & Eastern Railway 1,789 photos, 139 members
- Trains & Amazing Skies 2,734 photos, 259 members
- Classic EMD Power 35,267 photos, 332 members
- Railfanning the Chicagoland Suburbs 16,325 photos, 125 members
- Hammond railfanning 814 photos, 28 members
- Railfanning Blue Island 745 photos, 32 members
- Railfanning Franklin Park 1,407 photos, 44 members
- Homewood Area Railfanning 370 photos, 36 members
- BNSF Racetrack 7,994 photos, 190 members
- Stock & Custom Hot Wheels 1,993 photos, 95 members
- Rust in Peace 5,308 photos, 140 members
- The Colorful World of Cabooses 2,681 photos, 145 members
- Rare Cars 31,429 photos, 377 members
- The Anti-Cash For Clunkers Group! 2,460 photos, 64 members
- Cars of the 90s! 4,313 photos, 124 members
- Your top shots of 2009 147 photos, 38 members
- Kankakee Beaverville & Southern 378 photos, 39 members
- A Day on North America's Rails (5 Dec 09) 99 photos, 26 members
- One Of A Kind 705,944 photos, 20,943 members
- Long Live the EMD SD40-2 7,158 photos, 247 members
- Stormy trains. 1,348 photos, 135 members
- Gary, Indiana 6,332 photos, 202 members
- V8 Cruiser Coupes 10,925 photos, 166 members
- EMD GP35s 368 photos, 40 members
- Train Festival 2009 337 photos, 50 members
- Steam Locomotives in Black and White 10,232 photos, 184 members
- (People!) Trainspotters and Railfans 932 photos, 83 members
- Southern Pacific Railroad 3,059 photos, 310 members
- Long Hood Forward! The way it Should Be! 1,194 photos, 103 members
- Odd, unusual, weird, wacky, or custom cars 19,966 photos, 886 members
- Belt Railway of Chicago 410 photos, 78 members
- Norfolk Southern EMD Fleet 3,225 photos, 87 members
- Chicagoland Fire Departments 4,380 photos, 110 members
- Light Engines Units 1,154 photos, 71 members
Twang Your Head says:
"You can instantly tell Joe has a good eye. Not many people start shooting as young as he did, but it shows in his work.
He can make most any train shot interesting. And fortunately for us train fans, he lives around a great variety of rail action. Plus, he's quite detailed and you can learn a lot from looking at work. He also gives info about how he got the shot, lighting, etc.
I look forward to seeing what Joe has to offer each day. If I could hook Joe up with a pro account, I would."
April 15th, 2010
"Joe is very helpful. He gives me a chance to see lots of shortlines that don't run in Pa. He helps me out and gives great comments.
Keep up the good work man!"
July 4th, 2009
† B.H.B. PHOTOGRAPHY † says:
"He always has great train shots, you never know what your going to see.
Keep it going my friend."
August 23rd, 2008
"If ever there was someone who could answer any question I could possibly have about trains and railroads...jdawg is that person. Through his photography he brings life to a great part of America...the railways. Jdawg, keep up the great work."
April 7th, 2008
Conrail Kid says:
"Joe gives me a chance to see colors on the rails that i dont see my way. He does it with a great eye for light and angle. Keep up the good work Joe."
September 17th, 2007
"I Love Joe's Photos!! He takes some of the best train pics that I have seen. He has one of the best locations too! All those different railroads. I always look to see what new stuff he posted. One day I have to make it out there & check it out . Great Pictures & Keep up the good work."
March 19th, 2007
C. S. Jackson says:
"I say that he has a good eye, especially when it comes to railroad photography. Keep up the good work. I'm a railroad photographer myself. Every monday Mornings. I would catch a local. or other days I would catch E29471 (The Nissan Train). He has given me an idea that would begin in 2007. Keep Up The Good Work!!!!!"
December 27th, 2006
"Someday I hope to know as much about trains as Joe does. He makes ordinary shots look good, and I just discovered that he shoots videos! Thanks for the great images, and thanks for correcting my mislabeled engines :)"
September 8th, 2006
"joe you sound so cool you like me a rail junkie and hey if u want some photos i have some rail pics here in Alliance ,Ohio that i took back about a month a go"
July 25th, 2006
- March 2006
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Doing something that makes me money