My photo's are not to be used without my consent - That means do not use my photo's on your website, no blogging, or sharing without me knowing!
---|||-- -|||---profile if
---|||-- -|||---you know
-----\\\///-----who is living with, survived
------///\-----or has passed away from
- All about Groups. 0 photos, 126 members
- Indiana Boxcar Corporation (IBCX) 98 photos, 17 members
- Ford Explorer 1991-2010 215 photos, 33 members
- Ford Explorer owners 216 photos, 52 members
- Ford! 81,645 photos, 2,622 members
- Illinois & Midland/Tazewell & Peoria 365 photos, 43 members
- Peoria Area Rails 572 photos, 33 members
- All the awesomeness of TBG - Biscuits and.. Discuss.. 36,623 photos, 314 members
- Billy D Approved 1,928 photos, 77 members
- Chicago, Fort Wayne & Eastern Railway 118 photos, 25 members
- Uh Oh 627 photos, 437 members
- Railroad Oddities 1,860 photos, 109 members
- Shots that get you called a RICHARD! 789 photos, 113 members
- Foamer Pictures - pictures of railfans 205 photos, 50 members
- Street Name Humor 441 photos, 358 members
- All Locomotives, Trains and Trams 387,313 photos, 1,498 members
- Elgin, Joliet & Eastern Railway 1,462 photos, 126 members
- Trains & Amazing Skies 2,245 photos, 202 members
- Classic EMD Power 24,411 photos, 257 members
- Railfanning the Chicagoland Suburbs 12,247 photos, 97 members
- Hammond railfanning 742 photos, 27 members
- Railfanning Blue Island 684 photos, 29 members
- Railfanning Franklin Park 1,183 photos, 38 members
- Homewood Area Railfanning 356 photos, 35 members
- BNSF Racetrack 7,454 photos, 170 members
- Stock & Custom Hot Wheels 1,683 photos, 83 members
- Rust in Peace 3,742 photos, 116 members
- The Colorful World of Cabooses 1,876 photos, 134 members
- Rare Cars 20,354 photos, 282 members
- The Anti-Cash For Clunkers Group! 2,462 photos, 62 members
- Cars of the 90s! 3,590 photos, 106 members
- Your top shots of 2009 145 photos, 39 members
- Kankakee Beaverville & Southern 329 photos, 35 members
- A Day on North America's Rails (5 Dec 09) 102 photos, 27 members
- One Of A Kind 641,263 photos, 20,405 members
- Long Live the EMD SD40-2 4,885 photos, 196 members
- Stormy trains. 1,183 photos, 131 members
- Gary, Indiana 5,823 photos, 185 members
- V8 Cruiser Coupes 9,541 photos, 152 members
- EMD GP35s 334 photos, 40 members
- Train Festival 2009 359 photos, 51 members
- Steam Locomotives in Black and White 7,491 photos, 147 members
- (People!) Trainspotters and Railfans 701 photos, 71 members
- Southern Pacific Railroad 2,694 photos, 268 members
- Long Hood Forward! The way it Should Be! 999 photos, 100 members
- Odd, unusual, weird, wacky, or custom cars 15,929 photos, 792 members
- Belt Railway of Chicago 360 photos, 80 members
- Norfolk Southern EMD Fleet 2,012 photos, 71 members
- Chicagoland Fire Departments 4,388 photos, 88 members
- Light Engines Units 878 photos, 63 members
Twang Your Head says:
"You can instantly tell Joe has a good eye. Not many people start shooting as young as he did, but it shows in his work.
He can make most any train shot interesting. And fortunately for us train fans, he lives around a great variety of rail action. Plus, he's quite detailed and you can learn a lot from looking at work. He also gives info about how he got the shot, lighting, etc.
I look forward to seeing what Joe has to offer each day. If I could hook Joe up with a pro account, I would."
15th April, 2010
"Joe is very helpful. He gives me a chance to see lots of shortlines that don't run in Pa. He helps me out and gives great comments.
Keep up the good work man!"
4th July, 2009
† B.H.B. PHOTOGRAPHY † says:
"He always has great train shots, you never know what your going to see.
Keep it going my friend."
23rd August, 2008
"If ever there was someone who could answer any question I could possibly have about trains and railroads...jdawg is that person. Through his photography he brings life to a great part of America...the railways. Jdawg, keep up the great work."
7th April, 2008
Conrail Kid says:
"Joe gives me a chance to see colors on the rails that i dont see my way. He does it with a great eye for light and angle. Keep up the good work Joe."
17th September, 2007
"I Love Joe's Photos!! He takes some of the best train pics that I have seen. He has one of the best locations too! All those different railroads. I always look to see what new stuff he posted. One day I have to make it out there & check it out . Great Pictures & Keep up the good work."
19th March, 2007
C. S. Jackson says:
"I say that he has a good eye, especially when it comes to railroad photography. Keep up the good work. I'm a railroad photographer myself. Every monday Mornings. I would catch a local. or other days I would catch E29471 (The Nissan Train). He has given me an idea that would begin in 2007. Keep Up The Good Work!!!!!"
27th December, 2006
"Someday I hope to know as much about trains as Joe does. He makes ordinary shots look good, and I just discovered that he shoots videos! Thanks for the great images, and thanks for correcting my mislabeled engines :)"
8th September, 2006
"joe you sound so cool you like me a rail junkie and hey if u want some photos i have some rail pics here in Alliance ,Ohio that i took back about a month a go"
25th July, 2006
- March 2006
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Doing something that makes me money