My photo's are not to be used without my consent - That means do not use my photo's on your website, no blogging, or sharing without me knowing!
---|||-- -|||---profile if
---|||-- -|||---you know
-----\\\///-----who is living with, survived
------///\-----or has passed away from
- All about Groups. 0 photos, 146 members
- Indiana Boxcar Corporation (IBCX) 161 photos, 20 members
- Ford Explorer 1991-2010 232 photos, 38 members
- Ford Explorer owners 283 photos, 74 members
- Ford! 122,867 photos, 3,130 members
- Illinois & Midland/Tazewell & Peoria 425 photos, 52 members
- Peoria Area Rails 854 photos, 49 members
- All the awesomeness of TBG - Biscuits and.. Discuss.. 49,753 photos, 399 members
- Billy D Approved 2,612 photos, 85 members
- Chicago, Fort Wayne & Eastern Railway 110 photos, 36 members
- Uh Oh 631 photos, 446 members
- Railroad Oddities 2,476 photos, 123 members
- Shots that get you called a RICHARD! 811 photos, 125 members
- Foamer Pictures - pictures of railfans 242 photos, 55 members
- Street Name Humor 520 photos, 362 members
- All Locomotives, Trains and Trams 655,623 photos, 2,364 members
- Elgin, Joliet & Eastern Railway 1,825 photos, 143 members
- Trains & Amazing Skies 2,901 photos, 277 members
- Classic EMD Power 38,217 photos, 346 members
- Railfanning the Chicagoland Suburbs 17,020 photos, 131 members
- Hammond railfanning 837 photos, 28 members
- Railfanning Blue Island 755 photos, 33 members
- Railfanning Franklin Park 1,448 photos, 47 members
- Homewood Area Railfanning 391 photos, 38 members
- BNSF Racetrack 8,192 photos, 196 members
- Stock & Custom Hot Wheels 2,012 photos, 97 members
- Rust in Peace 5,757 photos, 151 members
- The Colorful World of Cabooses 2,874 photos, 150 members
- Rare Cars 34,872 photos, 404 members
- The Anti-Cash For Clunkers Group! 2,457 photos, 65 members
- Cars of the 90s! 4,574 photos, 129 members
- Your top shots of 2009 147 photos, 37 members
- Kankakee Beaverville & Southern 395 photos, 42 members
- A Day on North America's Rails (5 Dec 09) 99 photos, 26 members
- One Of A Kind 722,010 photos, 21,082 members
- Long Live the EMD SD40-2 7,698 photos, 260 members
- Stormy trains. 1,357 photos, 139 members
- Gary, Indiana 6,479 photos, 205 members
- V8 Cruiser Coupes 11,376 photos, 171 members
- EMD GP35s 381 photos, 41 members
- Train Festival 2009 337 photos, 50 members
- Steam Locomotives in Black and White 10,907 photos, 201 members
- (People!) Trainspotters and Railfans 980 photos, 85 members
- Southern Pacific Railroad 3,131 photos, 317 members
- Long Hood Forward! The way it Should Be! 1,236 photos, 105 members
- Odd, unusual, weird, wacky, or custom cars 20,551 photos, 915 members
- Belt Railway of Chicago 414 photos, 78 members
- Norfolk Southern EMD Fleet 3,664 photos, 91 members
- Chicagoland Fire Departments 4,469 photos, 115 members
- Light Engines Units 1,248 photos, 71 members
Twang Your Head says:
"You can instantly tell Joe has a good eye. Not many people start shooting as young as he did, but it shows in his work.
He can make most any train shot interesting. And fortunately for us train fans, he lives around a great variety of rail action. Plus, he's quite detailed and you can learn a lot from looking at work. He also gives info about how he got the shot, lighting, etc.
I look forward to seeing what Joe has to offer each day. If I could hook Joe up with a pro account, I would."
April 15th, 2010
"Joe is very helpful. He gives me a chance to see lots of shortlines that don't run in Pa. He helps me out and gives great comments.
Keep up the good work man!"
July 4th, 2009
† B.H.B. PHOTOGRAPHY † says:
"He always has great train shots, you never know what your going to see.
Keep it going my friend."
August 23rd, 2008
"If ever there was someone who could answer any question I could possibly have about trains and railroads...jdawg is that person. Through his photography he brings life to a great part of America...the railways. Jdawg, keep up the great work."
April 7th, 2008
Conrail Kid says:
"Joe gives me a chance to see colors on the rails that i dont see my way. He does it with a great eye for light and angle. Keep up the good work Joe."
September 17th, 2007
"I Love Joe's Photos!! He takes some of the best train pics that I have seen. He has one of the best locations too! All those different railroads. I always look to see what new stuff he posted. One day I have to make it out there & check it out . Great Pictures & Keep up the good work."
March 19th, 2007
C. S. Jackson says:
"I say that he has a good eye, especially when it comes to railroad photography. Keep up the good work. I'm a railroad photographer myself. Every monday Mornings. I would catch a local. or other days I would catch E29471 (The Nissan Train). He has given me an idea that would begin in 2007. Keep Up The Good Work!!!!!"
December 27th, 2006
"Someday I hope to know as much about trains as Joe does. He makes ordinary shots look good, and I just discovered that he shoots videos! Thanks for the great images, and thanks for correcting my mislabeled engines :)"
September 8th, 2006
"joe you sound so cool you like me a rail junkie and hey if u want some photos i have some rail pics here in Alliance ,Ohio that i took back about a month a go"
July 25th, 2006
- March 2006
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Doing something that makes me money