I am high school teacher and a photo enthusiast. I enjoy scenic photography, nature, and landscapes. I love to photograph in Alabama and Georgia.
Photos of **Jamar** (5)
- *~ Rock .. Paper - No Scissors ~* by Admin/Mod Invite 5,331 photos, 1,056 members
- The New**Perfection In Pictures** ( Open) 24,685 photos, 2,554 members
- living in harmony with nature 73,591 photos, 1,855 members
- MAGIC EYE - Post 1 / Award 3 329,477 photos, 9,083 members
- ExaltedـــGlorious Nature 23,081 photos, 742 members
- ***Perfection In Pictures Supreme Images*** (CLOSED) 21,306 photos, 1,820 members
- A Little Beauty - with invitation Only (post 1 comment 2) 28,128 photos, 3,463 members
- Daarklands by ADMIN invite only *comment 1 * 30,117 photos, 3,633 members
- The Apple Tree Of Texture ~ Invited images only ~ Post 1/C 3 11,602 photos, 494 members
- Texture Infinite Book P1/A3 48,099 photos, 2,402 members
- ***All beautiful shots and many more. 537,278 photos, 14,698 members
- Flickr Coffee Cups [No People Please] 3,149 photos, 393 members
- The World of Still Life 30,518 photos, 2,331 members
- " FLICKR Stars :: COMMENT OR BAN :: post 1 award 6: 321,324 photos, 18,245 members
- *Exhibition Of Talent* Admin Invite Only, Post1/ Award3 37,463 photos, 2,451 members
- Pavots et Coquelicots- POPPIES / P1- Award 2 12,761 photos, 2,583 members
- Riverside County - photos must be taken within Riverside County 2,533 photos, 305 members
- CERUL DE DEASUPRA NOASTRA ... / THE SKY ABOVE US 33,036 photos, 909 members
- Fannie's your Aunt... By Invitation. 9,479 photos, 1,144 members
- Oceans.. of Talent! ~ (by admin invitation) ~ A2 16,975 photos, 596 members
- Photographer's Paradise (P1, Award 5) Sweeper Active! 14,315 photos, 800 members
- BEST OF NATURE'S PRIME (post 1/award 3) CONTEST: Landscapes 35,947 photos, 5,566 members
- Still Life Photography 113,281 photos, 9,727 members
- Chapeau! (invited only) 41,960 photos, 3,536 members
- Full Frame Flowers! (flower must fill the frame)P1/C2 5,569 photos, 564 members
- my life is a picture... 201,375 photos, 5,877 members
- Image Excellence (Admin Invite Only) ADD 1, C.3 34,775 photos, 1,130 members
- Roses, roses, roses (Post 1 Award 4) Sweeper On! 1,543 photos, 348 members
- Vittorio's World ~ by invitation only ~ P1/A2 16,063 photos, 1,087 members
- Butterfly dreams.. by admin invitation ~ P1/A2 17,776 photos, 1,059 members
- !* A hug is worth a thousand words* Read Rules please! 155,338 photos, 3,789 members
- WoW - 1st level CLOSED 23,018 photos, 2,363 members
- *GALERIA DAS CORES* 28,169 photos, 735 members
- *Galeria da Maninha do Marcão* 22,841 photos, 433 members
- Fenced In 9,803 photos, 866 members
- **The Perfect Picture** (Post 1 Award 3) " CLOSED" 33,873 photos, 2,141 members
- The post whatever you like group!!! 18,525 photos, 814 members
- clouds 664,363 photos, 39,749 members
- Clouds,Lightning&Storms( Post 1,Award 2 -SWEEPER ACTIVE) 5,373 photos, 1,614 members
- Fine Gold 1,566,006 photos, 39,994 members
- !*Flickr Award Group*! (GIVE 5 AWARDS) 3,004,113 photos, 96,018 members
- Wet Reflections 250,913 photos, 20,946 members
- ►►►PICTURES INTERNARIONAL POST 1 / CMT1◄◄◄ 23,962 photos, 1,041 members
- THE DRAGON BEST GROUP ❋ POST 1 - CMT 2 ❋ 50,846 photos, 1,767 members
- Nature of the World Unlimited (9000+ Invite your friends!) 731,367 photos, 13,892 members
- All Of Nature's Wonders - New Contest 26,720 photos, 590 members
- "Autumn Beauty" P1-A2 5,428 photos, 473 members
- Oak Glen 481 photos, 24 members
- *REFLECTIONS* 70,140 photos, 11,812 members
- NATURE'S PRIME (P1/A4) 463,587 photos, 20,622 members
"First of all I'm not a good writer but Jamar deserves my effort. I came across Jamar's stream several months ago when I was looking to expand on flickr. His masterful landscape scenes were what first caught my attention. I learned from him how I wanted to frame and execute these types of shots. That was just the beginning. I hear talk about photography being an expression of one's soul. Well, from Jamar that is so true!! Emotion just pours from his work. Shots taken with his father really touched my heart and made me wish I was more like him. Shots with his students made me wish my kids would have been one of them. Jamar is so much more than a great photographer. He is undoubtedly a terrific human being and all of us can and do learn much about being a person by following his examples. Jamar's humility is such that he doesn't even know how good his work is. He is an inspiration to me with, or without, a camera in his hands.
I am so proud to call him my friend!!!!!!"
April 3rd, 2011
"I remember the first photo I saw of Jamar's; it was of a still life in MyWinners group...it was a day that I went to page 4 before finding a second image to award, and there it was...Jamar's still life...beautiful light on the scene, I'll never forget it...and also that it was photographed in his garage with items he had picked up at second hand stores.
My friend, you have such variety in your 'stream; it's always a delight to visit because I know I'll be in for a treat. Your enthusiasm is boundless in your variety of subjects and how you process them...and your own commentary; always love seeing how you feel about your images.
You're an encourager of others....I know from first hand experience. I appreciate what you have done for me. You've got a good heart Jamar, and that counts for a lot with me.
Now hurry back from your month away...!!! ~ Pat"
January 27th, 2011
Renée L says:
"Jamar, j'aime ta façon de photographier ! Tu as une façon bien à toi de voir les choses qui nous entourent, tu nous les fais découvrir avec splendeur et simplicité. Tu sais les mettre en valeur par tes encadrements. J'aime beaucoup. Surtout ne change pas !
Jamar, I like your way of photographing! You have a good way to you to see the things which surround us, you make them to us discover with magnificence and simplicity. You know how to emphasize them by your frames. I like very much. Especially do not change!
April 7th, 2010
"Jamar is such a wonderful photographer, and if you want to learn many things about photography, visit his photostream and you won't be disappointed.
His work shines through his ability to frame an image beautifuly to highlight the subject of his photo. Using colours you hadn't thought to look for, his frames draw you into every photo.
Over the last year I have witnessed such a growth in Jamar's photography that leaves me in awe. He demonstrates perfection for the rules of composition through floral photography and landscape photography. He lightly touched on portrait photography and what he has shown, is truely inspiring. He has a beautiful way of capturing his subject. I only wish we lived closer so he could take my portrait.
Jamar is a man with a huge heart, offering many sparks of wisdom in his comments. Jamar offers much inspiration and it is with this that I am proud to say he is a friend.
Many wishes for a healthy future,
December 26th, 2009
master of framing.. makes special his images just with one frame.. Inspire color and very naturally photographer..All his words on his comments very very sincere and naked nature as well as his images..Let say just like some real words of a poet about life..comes direct from his heart ..There is always one delicate point on image which gives you pleasure to look them..
you are a real honest (Mister).. I am glad to have privilege of seing you stream...
life is a river
and time is the water of that river......
ones it has gone, there is no way come back at same point....
With all my respect..
December 1st, 2009
**Ms Judi**♥ says:
"Jamar is a beautiful person and an awesome photographer.
He is a treasured friend and always inspiring .. Please a take a moment to to view his wonderful work.. YOU will not be sorry...
Thank you Jamar for all that do and all that you are...
Wishing you good health , happiness and many blessings my friend..
Ms Judi ( hugs)"
June 2nd, 2009
- Jamar Cotton
- April 2008
- Montgomery, AL
- Corona, CA, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken