JW, International Ninja Wedding & Portrait Photographer, Artist, Instructor, Writer, Speaker, Designer, Food & Tech Enthusiast ...and Over-Describer.
- NIKON D7000 CLUB 793,228 photos, 28,900 members
- Beautiful Capture 5,435,101 photos, 121,848 members
- Wedding Photography 260,213 photos, 52,689 members
- Wedding Photographers 226,600 photos, 29,668 members
- Dramatic 55,461 photos, 3,419 members
- CONTEMPORARY PHOTO ART 17,308 photos, 681 members
- Amsterdam Blog Associates - Urban Creatives 188,568 photos, 4,051 members
- FlickrCentral 9,289,067 photos, 277,906 members
- 50mm f/1.4 Shooters 317,242 photos, 12,149 members
- 50mm (The original 50mm group) 1,355,925 photos, 64,419 members
- Young Photographers 3,224,846 photos, 116,134 members
- 50+ FAVORITES[Post 1: Award 3] 35,551 photos, 1,265 members
- Project 365 1,939,356 photos, 30,948 members
- Panasonic Lumix Users 227,810 photos, 3,819 members
- SeriousCompacts.com 203,706 photos, 3,227 members
- Nikon D90 1,083,420 photos, 37,081 members
- Rhapsodic Poems of Homer - NO children please! 182,014 photos, 4,397 members
- squareFormat 981,963 photos, 40,775 members
- B Square 340,532 photos, 10,046 members
- Panasonic Lumix LX series. LX3, LX5, LX7 167,218 photos, 8,694 members
- Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 103,130 photos, 9,154 members
- Consumerist.com 178,430 photos, 5,136 members
- Explored Beauty ! 122,081 photos, 6,143 members
- B&W 5,311,913 photos, 229,575 members
- NIKON D90 CLUB 722,306 photos, 32,215 members
- Long Exposure 871,186 photos, 69,341 members
- After Dark - Night Photography 851,449 photos, 47,662 members
- Nikkor 50mm 1.8 220,041 photos, 17,670 members
- AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G 178,138 photos, 13,704 members
- Nikon Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G AF-S DX 120,514 photos, 10,275 members
- Bokeh Wednesday Too 15,992 photos, 1,370 members
- Strobist.com 607,125 photos, 123,677 members
- A World WithOut Color 13,166 photos, 324 members
- Lighting Essentials 95,237 photos, 8,380 members
- HDR 1,049,356 photos, 92,454 members
- New York City 833,852 photos, 58,680 members
- Artistic Photography 4,965,688 photos, 136,199 members
- Cinematic Moments. 814,740 photos, 27,922 members
- Alfa Romeo cars 39,064 photos, 3,625 members
- CAR [directory] 車 786,015 photos, 19,580 members
- Porsche 144,057 photos, 9,395 members
- Tamron SP AF17-50mm F/2.8 XR Di II LD Aspherical [IF] Model A16 104,400 photos, 5,307 members
- Italy, Best of / L'immagine dell'Italia 350,173 photos, 15,382 members
- Italy 599,611 photos, 20,674 members
- Low key 54,294 photos, 7,574 members
- 365 Days 955,201 photos, 21,422 members
- Nature 4,097,358 photos, 112,122 members
- Silhouettes & Shadows 134,462 photos, 7,811 members
- All Animals 1,538,879 photos, 52,931 members
- sky & clouds 966,755 photos, 54,716 members
"Three words to describe josh.liba's works: incredibly genius, delightfully artistic, tastefully intimate."
June 26th, 2010
"I like the diverse range of subjects and techniques in his photography. His work inspires delicacy and an acute aesthetic sense, whatever the subject - people, nature, food, ...Yuki-chan.
I like Josh's funny or interesting descriptions as much as I like his beautiful photographs. I'm always amazed by the way he draws us into commenting and by the conversation atmosphere that is created around his photos. It's obvious that he has a way with people and I'm sure that he's a delightful friend."
June 17th, 2010
"Josh is an awesome photographer, I just love viewing his stream and seeing all the amazing photographs he takes. Truly a natural skill.
Funny how we "met" through mutual friends, what a small world & this shows how amazing our brotherhood is all around the world,
Keep up the good work, & Glad to have met you, brother :)
Thank you for being an inspiration!!"
April 28th, 2010
scientific team says:
"josh.liba is......only word I can find that fits is....well....suave! He is! Cool! And he's really good at photography to! Keep up the great work josh!"
November 10th, 2009
"I have not had the privilege of meeting Josh.liba but MAN his work is ...INSPIRING... nah that's an understatement but it will have to do.
If you want an education in CREATIVE photography and some behind the seens photos at Bethel along with a touch of comedy THIS photostream is the one you have to go through.
WARNING: You may be tempted to "FAVE" everything :)
SHOOT ON Josh!!!
November 3rd, 2009
Charles - 飞虎 says:
"Great friend, great roommate, what more is there to say!?"
February 26th, 2009
"“Let Jehovah keep watch between me and you when we are situated unseen the one from the other." (Gen 31:49)
Seems like we've been apart for quite some time now. I was in New York for a couple years, came back, and then YOU moved to New York. Despite the 2300+ mile gap between you and your family, the uniting force of serving in the same courtyard at Jehovah's temple makes it feel as though you are still under 2 miles from my home.
That and the fact that we now have access to Skype, Flickr, and IM and text messaging. You know how many colors my cell phone could process on its display when I was at Bethel? TWO. My, how things have changed.
So here we are, at two edges of the country, bouncing the little things in life off one another, as if you never left. It's hard to dwell on the "good old days" when the every present day brings something better huh?
Oh, wait, this is a testimonial. Am I supposed to say something good about you? Ok here goes,
Your greatest strength has always been your positive attitude (although at this point your bench press ability might be catching up) Keep it that way for life! Oh and you kick butt at Pshop. Hah! That's enough about you."
January 9th, 2009
"One of my brothers in the world!"
January 1st, 2009
- Josh Liba
- April 2008
- San Francisco, California
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- International Ninja Wedding Photographer
- Josh Liba Photography