JW, International Ninja Wedding & Portrait Photographer, Artist, Instructor, Writer, Speaker, Designer, Food & Tech Enthusiast ...and Over-Describer.
- NIKON D7000 CLUB 757,915 photos, 28,269 members
- Beautiful Capture 4,696,492 photos, 114,260 members
- Wedding Photography 255,712 photos, 52,031 members
- Wedding Photographers 222,462 photos, 28,292 members
- Dramatic 53,120 photos, 3,419 members
- CONTEMPORARY PHOTO ART 16,462 photos, 669 members
- Amsterdam Blog Associates - Urban Creatives 167,272 photos, 3,998 members
- FlickrCentral 9,428,556 photos, 264,409 members
- 50mm f/1.4 Shooters 305,540 photos, 11,950 members
- 50mm (The original 50mm group) 1,337,403 photos, 61,968 members
- Young Photographers 3,129,904 photos, 111,510 members
- 50+ FAVORITES[Post 1: Award 3] 25,156 photos, 1,099 members
- Project 365 1,901,525 photos, 30,942 members
- Panasonic Lumix Users 205,972 photos, 3,706 members
- SeriousCompacts.com 193,944 photos, 3,295 members
- Nikon D90 1,059,444 photos, 37,303 members
- Rhapsodic Poems of Homer - NO children please! 162,318 photos, 4,384 members
- squareFormat 990,851 photos, 40,533 members
- B Square 338,852 photos, 10,071 members
- Panasonic Lumix LX series. LX3, LX5, LX7 165,557 photos, 8,870 members
- Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 96,825 photos, 8,847 members
- Consumerist.com 176,873 photos, 5,251 members
- Explored Beauty ! 111,365 photos, 6,025 members
- B&W 5,065,893 photos, 223,501 members
- NIKON D90 CLUB 715,791 photos, 32,309 members
- Long Exposure 818,516 photos, 66,360 members
- After Dark - Night Photography 784,647 photos, 44,057 members
- Nikkor 50mm 1.8 216,921 photos, 17,600 members
- AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G 173,846 photos, 13,405 members
- Nikon Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G AF-S DX 110,382 photos, 9,543 members
- Bokeh Wednesday Too 13,415 photos, 1,289 members
- Strobist.com 609,333 photos, 123,788 members
- A World WithOut Color 11,717 photos, 321 members
- Lighting Essentials 96,876 photos, 8,332 members
- HDR 1,030,736 photos, 93,088 members
- New York City 797,488 photos, 57,940 members
- Artistic Photography 4,282,075 photos, 125,225 members
- Cinematic Moments. 768,759 photos, 26,098 members
- Alfa Romeo cars 33,237 photos, 3,426 members
- CAR [directory] 車 698,359 photos, 19,135 members
- Porsche 128,010 photos, 9,091 members
- Tamron SP AF17-50mm F/2.8 XR Di II LD Aspherical [IF] Model A16 100,120 photos, 5,259 members
- Italy, Best of / L'immagine dell'Italia 304,086 photos, 14,367 members
- Italy 523,001 photos, 19,231 members
- Low key 48,394 photos, 7,247 members
- 365 Days 970,167 photos, 21,672 members
- Nature 3,312,484 photos, 100,263 members
- Silhouettes & Shadows 123,050 photos, 7,584 members
- All Animals 1,370,545 photos, 50,226 members
- sky & clouds 908,798 photos, 53,223 members
"Three words to describe josh.liba's works: incredibly genius, delightfully artistic, tastefully intimate."
June 26th, 2010
"I like the diverse range of subjects and techniques in his photography. His work inspires delicacy and an acute aesthetic sense, whatever the subject - people, nature, food, ...Yuki-chan.
I like Josh's funny or interesting descriptions as much as I like his beautiful photographs. I'm always amazed by the way he draws us into commenting and by the conversation atmosphere that is created around his photos. It's obvious that he has a way with people and I'm sure that he's a delightful friend."
June 17th, 2010
"Josh is an awesome photographer, I just love viewing his stream and seeing all the amazing photographs he takes. Truly a natural skill.
Funny how we "met" through mutual friends, what a small world & this shows how amazing our brotherhood is all around the world,
Keep up the good work, & Glad to have met you, brother :)
Thank you for being an inspiration!!"
April 28th, 2010
Planitia Astrum~=/\= says:
"josh.liba is......only word I can find that fits is....well....suave! He is! Cool! And he's really good at photography to! Keep up the great work josh!"
November 10th, 2009
"I have not had the privilege of meeting Josh.liba but MAN his work is ...INSPIRING... nah that's an understatement but it will have to do.
If you want an education in CREATIVE photography and some behind the seens photos at Bethel along with a touch of comedy THIS photostream is the one you have to go through.
WARNING: You may be tempted to "FAVE" everything :)
SHOOT ON Josh!!!
November 3rd, 2009
Charles - 飞虎 says:
"Great friend, great roommate, what more is there to say!?"
February 26th, 2009
"“Let Jehovah keep watch between me and you when we are situated unseen the one from the other." (Gen 31:49)
Seems like we've been apart for quite some time now. I was in New York for a couple years, came back, and then YOU moved to New York. Despite the 2300+ mile gap between you and your family, the uniting force of serving in the same courtyard at Jehovah's temple makes it feel as though you are still under 2 miles from my home.
That and the fact that we now have access to Skype, Flickr, and IM and text messaging. You know how many colors my cell phone could process on its display when I was at Bethel? TWO. My, how things have changed.
So here we are, at two edges of the country, bouncing the little things in life off one another, as if you never left. It's hard to dwell on the "good old days" when the every present day brings something better huh?
Oh, wait, this is a testimonial. Am I supposed to say something good about you? Ok here goes,
Your greatest strength has always been your positive attitude (although at this point your bench press ability might be catching up) Keep it that way for life! Oh and you kick butt at Pshop. Hah! That's enough about you."
January 9th, 2009
"One of my brothers in the world!"
January 1st, 2009
- Josh Liba
- April 2008
- San Francisco, California
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- International Ninja Wedding Photographer
- Josh Liba Photography