JW, International Ninja Wedding & Portrait Photographer, Artist, Instructor, Writer, Speaker, Designer, Food & Tech Enthusiast ...and Over-Describer.
- NIKON D7000 CLUB 743,877 photos, 28,013 members
- Beautiful Capture 4,439,112 photos, 111,325 members
- Wedding Photography 254,357 photos, 51,692 members
- Wedding Photographers 219,575 photos, 27,767 members
- Dramatic 51,981 photos, 3,402 members
- CONTEMPORARY PHOTO ART 15,762 photos, 667 members
- Amsterdam Blog Associates - Urban Creatives 158,971 photos, 3,988 members
- FlickrCentral 9,431,915 photos, 259,559 members
- 50mm f/1.4 Shooters 300,700 photos, 11,766 members
- 50mm (The original 50mm group) 1,311,372 photos, 60,901 members
- Young Photographers 3,029,038 photos, 109,248 members
- 50+ FAVORITES[Post 1: Award 3] 21,152 photos, 1,024 members
- Project 365 1,886,460 photos, 30,718 members
- Apple 55,185 photos, 12,610 members
- Panasonic Lumix Users 198,718 photos, 3,658 members
- SeriousCompacts.com 190,033 photos, 3,301 members
- Nikon D90 1,051,635 photos, 37,287 members
- Rhapsodic Poems of Homer - NO children please! 155,502 photos, 4,392 members
- squareFormat 982,087 photos, 40,316 members
- B Square 334,579 photos, 10,025 members
- Panasonic Lumix LX series. LX3, LX5, LX7 164,313 photos, 8,905 members
- Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 94,931 photos, 8,702 members
- Consumerist.com 172,777 photos, 5,253 members
- Explored Beauty ! 104,382 photos, 5,964 members
- B&W 4,928,686 photos, 220,504 members
- NIKON D90 CLUB 712,256 photos, 32,249 members
- Long Exposure 795,612 photos, 65,144 members
- After Dark - Night Photography 750,843 photos, 42,533 members
- Nikkor 50mm 1.8 215,045 photos, 17,514 members
- AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G 171,204 photos, 13,256 members
- Nikon Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G AF-S DX 106,249 photos, 9,209 members
- Bokeh Wednesday Too 12,725 photos, 1,257 members
- Strobist.com 609,094 photos, 123,418 members
- A World WithOut Color 11,179 photos, 319 members
- Lighting Essentials 95,115 photos, 8,297 members
- HDR 1,017,429 photos, 93,138 members
- New York City 783,005 photos, 57,470 members
- Artistic Photography 4,113,655 photos, 121,216 members
- Cinematic Moments. 739,749 photos, 25,105 members
- Alfa Romeo cars 31,960 photos, 3,360 members
- CAR [directory] 車 675,597 photos, 18,974 members
- Porsche 124,849 photos, 8,981 members
- Tamron SP AF17-50mm F/2.8 XR Di II LD Aspherical [IF] Model A16 98,678 photos, 5,226 members
- Italy, Best of / L'immagine dell'Italia 289,854 photos, 13,937 members
- Italy 500,661 photos, 18,729 members
- Low key 46,512 photos, 7,111 members
- 365 Days 979,186 photos, 21,690 members
- Nature 3,064,674 photos, 96,143 members
- Silhouettes & Shadows 118,362 photos, 7,477 members
- All Animals 1,316,783 photos, 49,234 members
"Three words to describe josh.liba's works: incredibly genius, delightfully artistic, tastefully intimate."
June 26th, 2010
"I like the diverse range of subjects and techniques in his photography. His work inspires delicacy and an acute aesthetic sense, whatever the subject - people, nature, food, ...Yuki-chan.
I like Josh's funny or interesting descriptions as much as I like his beautiful photographs. I'm always amazed by the way he draws us into commenting and by the conversation atmosphere that is created around his photos. It's obvious that he has a way with people and I'm sure that he's a delightful friend."
June 17th, 2010
"Josh is an awesome photographer, I just love viewing his stream and seeing all the amazing photographs he takes. Truly a natural skill.
Funny how we "met" through mutual friends, what a small world & this shows how amazing our brotherhood is all around the world,
Keep up the good work, & Glad to have met you, brother :)
Thank you for being an inspiration!!"
April 28th, 2010
Planitia Astrum~=/\= says:
"josh.liba is......only word I can find that fits is....well....suave! He is! Cool! And he's really good at photography to! Keep up the great work josh!"
November 10th, 2009
"I have not had the privilege of meeting Josh.liba but MAN his work is ...INSPIRING... nah that's an understatement but it will have to do.
If you want an education in CREATIVE photography and some behind the seens photos at Bethel along with a touch of comedy THIS photostream is the one you have to go through.
WARNING: You may be tempted to "FAVE" everything :)
SHOOT ON Josh!!!
November 3rd, 2009
Charles - 飞虎 says:
"Great friend, great roommate, what more is there to say!?"
February 26th, 2009
"“Let Jehovah keep watch between me and you when we are situated unseen the one from the other." (Gen 31:49)
Seems like we've been apart for quite some time now. I was in New York for a couple years, came back, and then YOU moved to New York. Despite the 2300+ mile gap between you and your family, the uniting force of serving in the same courtyard at Jehovah's temple makes it feel as though you are still under 2 miles from my home.
That and the fact that we now have access to Skype, Flickr, and IM and text messaging. You know how many colors my cell phone could process on its display when I was at Bethel? TWO. My, how things have changed.
So here we are, at two edges of the country, bouncing the little things in life off one another, as if you never left. It's hard to dwell on the "good old days" when the every present day brings something better huh?
Oh, wait, this is a testimonial. Am I supposed to say something good about you? Ok here goes,
Your greatest strength has always been your positive attitude (although at this point your bench press ability might be catching up) Keep it that way for life! Oh and you kick butt at Pshop. Hah! That's enough about you."
January 9th, 2009
"One of my brothers in the world!"
January 1st, 2009
- Josh Liba
- April 2008
- San Francisco, California
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- International Ninja Wedding Photographer
- Josh Liba Photography