DO NOT DOWNLOAD MY WORK IF YOU ARE A PORN JERK.
I CHECK EVERYONE OUT AND WILL BLOCK YOU AND REPORT YOU.
I check out everyone who downloads my stuff. I also check out YOUR favourites and if I find dick or pussy photos you're BLOCKED and good riddance to you. My work is free to anyone to view and nothing is hidden or ‘private’ so do not add me as ‘private’ in contacts.
If you have no photos of your own to share with everybody else on flickr just go away. If you have no profile identity and are just collecting stuff go away.
I am an artist, writer and photographer living and working in Dublin, Ireland. Right now I'm working on a book project called 'Mostly Women' and uploading my photographs on flickr.com has been a revelation for me.
Here, free of charge, I have access to some of the finest photographers and their valued opinions as well as the millions of flickr folks who check out photos as they are uploaded and many have given me invaluable opinions and suggestions -and their combined views and flickr ratings have helped me hugely to rate my own efforts and improve my work.
Money cannot buy the knowledge I have gleaned from flickr and the denizens of flickrland.
Many, many thanks, everybody.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL MY PHOTOS ARE PUBLIC.
Please don't ask for other stuff... Don't have any.
ALL MY IMAGES ARE © JIM FITZPATRICK. I OWN THEM.
All my images are copyright and copyright protected.
USE THEM FOR ANY COMMERCIAL PURPOSE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION ( I'm quite generous if I'm asked) AND YOU WILL RECIEVE AN INVOICE FOR $10,000 WHICH YOU MUST PAY PER IMAGE FOR ILLEGAL USAGE OR FACE PROSECUTION.
I ALSO HAVE THE SERVICES OF A TOP-FLIGHT U.S.
Please remember almost all the women I photograph are either in relationships or married and most of them are also my friends.
Do not assume they are anything more than my friends or mates. Comments that insinuate anything improper will be deleted and the sender blocked. Apologies if I sound like Sister Severia but that's how I feel.
Photos of jimfitzpix (5)
- London Olympics Culture Jam 7 photos, 4 members
- SPACE AND ARCHITECTURE 33,890 photos, 1,209 members
- ART OF LIGHT - ARTE DA LUZ 95,526 photos, 1,685 members
- DESENHOS FOTOS PRETO BRANCO - DRAWINGS PHOTOS BLACK WHITE 14,107 photos, 832 members
- Celtic Art 617 photos, 70 members
- Redhead 59,038 photos, 6,881 members
- Artists of flickr! 386,637 photos, 8,792 members
- Irish Models and Photographers 2,279 photos, 220 members
- Hometowns 4,912 photos, 156 members
- Music in Black & White 31,733 photos, 3,323 members
- We want Flickr with a DARK BACKGROUND!! (NOT PHOTO) 8 photos, 11,026 members
- -The Cafe- 1,186,692 photos, 27,059 members
- Markets of the world 52,554 photos, 4,937 members
- Neda - آرامگاه ندا آقاسلطان 383 photos, 101 members
- screen goddess 7,307 photos, 558 members
- 000000 (The Color of Black) 682 photos, 3,028 members
- Irreal Reality 23,439 photos, 1,887 members
- "Flickr Women .......Flickr Mujeres.......Flickr Femmes..." 101,425 photos, 7,375 members
- Negative Space 42,018 photos, 4,378 members
- Mosaic Art Source 31,126 photos, 2,514 members
- New Abstract 41 photos, 10 members
- golden section 592 photos, 113 members
- Top 20 Dublin 22 photos, 315 members
- The GlassHouse 6 photos, 3 members
- Inside a Moment (Poetic Shots) 632 photos, 83 members
- ONE FRAME CINEMA 621 photos, 409 members
- Mega Shot Post 1, fave 2 4,273 photos, 7,688 members
- Kings Of Concrete Festival 1,765 photos, 143 members
- Modern Portraits (and Self-Portraits) 74,122 photos, 3,807 members
- للعبط F10 قروب 3,094 photos, 2,645 members
- Michelangelo's Box (Invited Images Only) 12,005 photos, 2,343 members
- ~ Platinum Photography Group ~ 331,003 photos, 33,157 members
- Achieving Art Exhibition 2008 264 photos, 61 members
- World's Best Dazzling Shots.(Invited only, post 1/comment 3) 26,187 photos, 8,421 members
- Free Shi Tao (Yahoo!'s political prisoner) 60 photos, 172 members
- Candles for Tibet 833 photos, 1,600 members
- TofiiQ8 1,565 photos, 612 members
- Free Tibet !!! 7,370 photos, 1,514 members
- Photographs that rock 853 photos, 77 members
- Beautiful Capture 5,648,150 photos, 123,679 members
- ...finding ireland... 102,539 photos, 3,306 members
- Irish Photographic Images 3,130 photos, 69 members
- Contact. 3,380 photos, 224 members
- Swedish girls - Svenska flickor! 1,812 photos, 917 members
- Style of Framed Pictures 60,449 photos, 3,725 members
- Blonde girls with blue eyes 11,454 photos, 1,822 members
- Modelos y Fotografos - 2015 46,087 photos, 3,518 members
- Them Eyes Girl 1,853 photos, 279 members
- Ireland 289,407 photos, 11,515 members
- Sick Skies 27 photos, 11 members
Cristóbal Marambio says:
"Inspiring photography phylosophy"
May 26th, 2008
"All the models are stunningly delightful and incredibly well captured in only a way that a true friend could. Jim is obviously more than just an artist and photographer to those he works with, to them he is a friend, confidant, character and inspirer. He is a veteran of life in Dublin and a credit to Ireland.
His photos depict Ireland through his own eyes and over many years, it was with sheer fascination that I read about his friendship with the late Phil Lynott, his contribution to Dublin's social and arts scene and the making of a revolutionary iconic image. There are a handful of people on here that truly inspire me, he is one of them."
April 13th, 2008
"A true Irish original, and the creator of icons, who has decided his boundaries and mores, lives by them, and influences others across the globe. Not a bad photographer either!"
October 7th, 2007
"A very talented photographer with great eyes for portrait. I visit his stream regularly"
September 8th, 2007
lively berry says:
"When Jim takes pictures, he captures, like no one else can, the essence of a person, what they are about. I have worked with many photographers and what i love about Jim is he simply lets me be me, in fact he enchourages me to be me, and he brings things out in me (emotions, expressions, inspiration) that bring so much more to a picture, making it a work of art. In other areas, his art work has inspired me no end and his friendship is one to really be cherished."
November 24th, 2006
"Jim is a man of great wisdom and talent. He is famous (and infamous) for many things. Not least as an image-maker and an iconographer, be it revolutionary, musical, celtic or sensual. His art has a passion-born intensity to it that is universally appealing and unique.
This artist (the poor tortured soul) has taken it upon himself to record the beauty of women in his life. He has a very keen eye and an incredible ability to capture a moment with powerful presence and an ardent interest. Photography is a natural media for jim and his competence is astonishing.
We all know beautiful women, however, there is often a unique and intimate mannerism, gesture or expression that makes a woman truely compelling. Give Jim 20 minutes and a camera and he will capture it!
It is Jim's charisma, enthusiasm and passion which make ithis possible and it is always reflected in his images. Look deeply into the pupils of his subjects and you may see jim reflected back at you.
When the immortal man dies :D Jim's funeral will comprise a line-up of some of the greatest beauty from all over the planet; women wailing, tearing their hair and beating their breasts ;)
Jim's images of women have been honoured alongside the likes of Klimt and Mucha and he has created some iconic work, but Jim! we await your masterpiece! Don't bequeath it to us, keep it coming!
Jim's work inspires, astounds and frequently surprises (the wit is sometimes symbolistic or found in hidden detail.) His images are raw and enchanting, showing true skill, insight, sensitivity and flair.
Oh and Jim likes football. ALOT."
October 8th, 2006
- Jim FitzPatrick
- June 2006
- Dublin, Ireland
- I am:
- Male and Single
- Artist, photographer, writer.
- jim fitzpatrick