Won second prize in a beauty contest and possesses a get out of jail free card...
- Film is not Dead!! 2,308,247 photos, 45,659 members
- Box Camera Revolution 11,127 photos, 1,794 members
- Photography with a Story 26,480 photos, 489 members
- Analog Photography 2,351,953 photos, 53,061 members
- Film is Awesome! 1,054,039 photos, 21,556 members
- Film Photography Podcast 395,109 photos, 11,534 members
- I Shoot Film 2,571,857 photos, 110,820 members
- BW's & Monochromes 207,540 photos, 5,736 members
- Art of Monochrome 171,907 photos, 3,440 members
- *poetry of images 336,684 photos, 6,283 members
- The Lensless Podcast 1,272 photos, 124 members
- The Pinhole Camera 15,522 photos, 614 members
- B&W Pinhole Photography 25,541 photos, 2,011 members
- 35mm pinhole 6,580 photos, 920 members
- Without a Lens 20,669 photos, 869 members
- Color Pinhole Photography 12,394 photos, 1,042 members
- Pinhole Photography 82,814 photos, 19,655 members
- PINHOLE PHOTOGRAPHY MEDIUM FORMAT 27,977 photos, 1,809 members
- Pinhole 78,345 photos, 5,477 members
- End of Our World 15,556 photos, 608 members
- lo-fi film highs! █████ 56,173 photos, 1,147 members
- Lo-Fi Landscapes 30,621 photos, 1,516 members
- The Known, the Unknown and the Under Known 960 photos, 87 members
- Abstract Travels 1,199 photos, 216 members
- Driving and Flicking 1,017 photos, 87 members
descriptive control says:
"Thank you always for your support and comments. Your photostream always puts me in a good mood, and you are superkind."
August 8th, 2007
Richard Cody says:
Yes, I know that generous is not spelled with a J, but it is none the less true and true again in regards to Jiffy Cat and what he gives of himself to his Flickr friends.
All of the above not only applies to Jiffy cat the photographer but to his photos (as well as those of Mrs. Jiffy and Jiffy Jr.) as well."
July 30th, 2007
Zen Z says:
"It's being said that a picture is worth a thousand words... well, it may no longer be true after you've had a chance to interact with the Jiffy Cats. They are the special kind of creative, witty and talented flickr members you wish you had met sooner. Whether it's Jiffy Cat, Mrs Jiffy or Jiffy Boy holding the camera or writing a comment about a photo, you are in for a smile, a beautiful picture... and often a humorous surprise. Thanks to the Jiffys, I have come to appreciate that good feelings can come from other things than catnip :))) Thanks Jiffy Cats for being my flickr friends!"
November 13th, 2006
linlin (not sure...) says:
"Jiffy Cat! One of the very nice people I met on flickr, who was so kind to write a short message when we first added each other as contacts. He has the cutest son, little jiffy, and is effertlessly a great model in all the photos. Those photos are so loving and sweet! Welldone!
Jiffy had also been so nice to leave kind comments on many of my lonely-commentless photos! Thanks!
September 20th, 2006
- April 2006
- I am: