All photos are © Jenny Babot Romney
If you wish to use one of my photos, please contact me at: email@example.com
Photos of fotoJENica (2)
- ***SCREAM OF THE PHOTOGRAPHER*** 2,437,606 photos, 49,189 members
- Nikon COOLPIX AW100 2,278 photos, 319 members
- Nikon D800/D800E/D810 Users Group 549,632 photos, 15,688 members
- Miami Herald Communities 4,260 photos, 194 members
- !*Flickr Award Group*! (GIVE 5 AWARDS) 2,970,203 photos, 96,003 members
- RING BEARERS & FLOWER GIRLS 313 photos, 137 members
- Creative Fruit & Veg 3,453 photos, 2,370 members
- Pelicans 12,208 photos, 2,035 members
- :::~BOKEH (ボケ) LAND~::: | houseofbokehblog.wordpress.com 127,188 photos, 4,604 members
- The Light Painters Society 520,103 photos, 17,017 members
- Nikon FX D3/3s/3x/D4/D4s/D600/D610/D700/D750/D800/D800e/D810/Df 146,097 photos, 3,191 members
- On the trail of Henri Cartier Bresson... 432 photos, 560 members
- HCB's "The Decisive Moment" 483 photos, 7,569 members
- Professional Photographers, Portraits of Children 6,428 photos, 361 members
- Tell a story in 5 frames (Visual story telling) 190 photos, 12,914 members
- panasonic lumix 14-140 3,622 photos, 194 members
- Food Pix-DO NOT DELETE PHOTOS-P1/C2 2,858 photos, 1,633 members
- Tributes to Horst *hb19 139 photos, 44 members
- 50mm f/1.4 Shooters 303,564 photos, 11,897 members
- NIKON PROFESSIONAL 1,137,521 photos, 30,690 members
- NIKKOR 14-24mm f/2.8G 8,259 photos, 723 members
- Shutter Sisters 457,540 photos, 12,864 members
- I brake for bokeh and presets 1,638 photos, 547 members
- Presetting Lightroom 101,146 photos, 13,857 members
- Shoot Miami 8,403 photos, 322 members
- Girls in hats 5,380 photos, 1,241 members
- Nikkor 135mm AF f/2 DC 8,863 photos, 1,529 members
- artland 1,061,383 photos, 41,375 members
- Scarlet Sunday! (ash cloud free since... well, a few days ago) 5,772 photos, 1,398 members
- Coisas de Mulher! 5,293 photos, 606 members
- Images On Blue 7,874 photos, 1,919 members
- Kinetic Photography 2,524 photos, 938 members
- Street Photography 3,187 photos, 43,483 members
- Ari's Photography Classes 11 photos, 22 members
- Flickr Social Club 1,500,779 photos, 38,019 members
- BEER 81,376 photos, 9,681 members
- Lensbaby 80,904 photos, 10,049 members
- "Most Beautiful Pictures" 135,755 photos, 4,135 members
- South Dade Photography Flickr Group 1,242 photos, 57 members
- The Great Shooters (Invited Photo Only!) Award 2 & Fave 2 4,958 photos, 1,674 members
- Beaches - Around the World 142,795 photos, 11,025 members
- Best of Photoshop Retouch "Before & after" 9,201 photos, 1,431 members
- **THE BEST VISIONS** ( Post 01, Award 03 ) 248,800 photos, 8,995 members
- Stunning Photos 2 (Post 1, Comment 1 and Invite 1) 18,449 photos, 1,081 members
- Journalism Social,Beautiful people &Political 14,013 photos, 1,261 members
- V.I.P - Very Important PHOTOS 126,414 photos, 6,681 members
- A Little Beauty - with invitation Only (post 1 comment 2) 26,954 photos, 3,444 members
- High Quality Images! Award 7!! Sweeper Running!!! 261,872 photos, 10,268 members
- SKG Actions 598 photos, 656 members
- Damn! I Wish I'd Taken That!!! (Invite Only) Post 1-Award2 . 208,022 photos, 21,799 members
Ciari M says:
"Thanks Jenny! for all your AWESOME work & patience with my sobrinos Kyliana & Alejandro!!
The best is YET TO COME in 2009 !!!
Enjoy your Vacations! un beso!
December 11th, 2008
"Jenny is just been one of the most inspirational photographers on Flickr. She has been an encouraging friend and one of the most technically accomplished photographers here. I learn lots from her stream. Check it out you won't want to leave."
November 26th, 2008
~ ♥ Maral ♥ ~ says:
"Jenny is not only an excellent photographer, but also a very special and sweet friend. She has been teaching me a lot. It’s a great privilege to also work with her on a day-to-day basis. Her skills and techniques will make your jaw drop. She has true talent. I am simply amazed by the creativity and beauty of her shots, not to mention her brilliant titles. Just taking a look at her stream will give you an idea of how versatile she is. The best part is that I get to see her work before it’s on Flickr and to me, that’s rewarding on it’s own. Jenny, you are an inspiration to me and a true friend. Love you girl ! =)"
August 1st, 2008
"This is a long due testimonial for Jenny because I have been admiring her awesome creation for a while now. She is a wonderful flickr friend, a truly a person of awesome personality and last but not least a great supporter of my work . If you just came across her stream, take the time and have a look at all the awesome masterpiece that she has come up with. You will be amazed! Yes, she is that good. Keep up the great work my friend. I am proud of you. You are an asset to the flickr community."
June 9th, 2008
"jenny fill her images with the most wonderful light a rare gift indeed..."
April 5th, 2008
Ming chai says:
"I am greatful and thankful to have met Jenny here in Flickr ! a Beautiful person with a beautiful heart and all her wonderful pictures and Work clearly reflects the beauty in her !
It is a pleasure to view and Visit her photstream ! Thank you Jenny for all the Fun and Joy !"
December 6th, 2007
"So much written here about Jenny's photos, hard to add something new. I admire her photographic skills and her approach so much!
But what I do add is that Jenny, as I know her from flickr, is always so warm and friendly to others here and that her comments always mean very much to me!
People like Jenny make flickr work for me!"
November 15th, 2007
Linda Gail. says:
"Jenny is a true artist in my eyes....I am always anxious to see what she will post next......she is always there with kind words, comments or faves.............she knows how to capture beauty.......Gail"
June 13th, 2007
"Jenny's photos show true sensitivity to detail and her talent is truly inspiring. Her latest uploads are always among the first to catch my eye on my contact photostream. Jenny definitely ranks high up on my list of favorite flickr photographers!!!! As always, I look forward to her next masterpiece!!!!"
December 18th, 2006
matt JSL tan says:
""SI NO EXISTIERAS YO TE INVENTARIA COMO EL SOL AL DIA" @>--
... which is exactly how Jenny makes her special images.
If there is happiness she will capture it on photo,
if it isn't there, she'll invent it with her heart :)
To make happy and special images you have to possess
that happiness and specialness first, then you create the images.
Without that inner self, the images will be missing something real. The feelings come first, then the words... finally, the beautiful images.
Jenny says she makes each day happy and special...
she doesn't just say it, she feels it.
It shows in every photo she creates."
December 9th, 2006
I don't know her personally at all. What I do know is from her site here that she is one of the nature lover & a great motivator on www.flickr.com & www.blogger.com !!
All her works are superb & each Master Piece with great creativity & Innovation. I enjoy visiting here very much.
Jenny you are great asset on then net......."
December 11th, 2006
"Jenny is one of the most proffesional photographers I have come across on Flickr. All her pics are very beautiful like her and always show happiness. They are amazing. I, like many others, always look forward to see her new photographs which always show something different. She is also a very nice and polite person. So my dear friend, keep clicking. Jenny, you are the best!"
September 15th, 2006
"What can be said that hasn't already been spoken of Jenny's collective work here on Flickr. Such warmth and tenderness are but two feelings that often display themselves in the nature and people photography of Jenny. So much to see in each and every photo. So much diversity in her collective work, it is impressive and inspiring.
And, how gracious she is and so quick to comment, so often, on other's contributions. Perhaps she knows just how special she is to Flickr...an invaluable asset to the flickrsphere. Perhaps. :-)"
September 4th, 2006
"Jenny's delicate cables of creativity are always like a draw-bridge,
an unspeakable beauty easily penetrated into the deepest depth that
remains within us all.
Jenny's work is vibrant, beautiful, inspiring, elegant and honest.
She continues to hold my attention by the throat, and i enjoy every moment
of it. Now everyone should go and dig through her images because there are
treasures awaiting your eyes! May you continue to shine and let peace and love
control your blooming world, Keep making great images."
August 17th, 2006
"Jenny obviously has talent with the camera. She has a very curious and observant eye which makes for unique and interesting photographs. Her portrait work is outstanding."
July 17th, 2006
arny johanns says:
"jenny has such a vast collection of beautiful and interesting photos..i visit her photostream almost daily and my eyes are always happy of what they see..
she seems to have a very joyful spirit..you can often sence the mood of people throught their photos.."
June 25th, 2006
"There's magic in these photos. Jenny can express beauty like it's a first language. I keep coming back to her photostream just because I feel like finding new favourites, and whether they're anoles, flowers or stunning portraits, I'm never left wanting. Beautiful work! Kevin"
June 3rd, 2006
Stuck in Customs says:
"This gal has some amazing pizazz and punch in her photos. She obviously uses that very special part of her brain that very few people can access; it has enabled some extremely creative and inspired work. It is rare to see fresh thought out there across the landscape, so that is why I am always excited to see her work come into my friend's contact stream!"
May 21st, 2006
"I love the work of Jenny. Both her portraits and her nature shots are full of life and vitality. Throw in her "slices of life" images and you have one well-rounded, talented photographer! She's a great Flickr friend as well, and I look forward to her every posting!"
May 10th, 2006
"Jenny's picture are so colourful and full of life.
She has a lot of talent.
Keep it up, Jenny!
April 22nd, 2006
"Jenny is a true delight -- as a photographer because she captures images that speak to her heart -- and as a friend because she is always encouraging and enthusiastic but still always honest (e.g. no empty praise). She has a wonderful eye for color and composition -- there is a gentle emotion in her photos that reveals her unique spirit. I'm glad that I found her photostream, way back when, and have been able to witness her evolution from snapshot taker to true artist :)"
May 1st, 2006
Observing Jenny's work to me is like learning diffrent concepts of photography.
I love the way she clicks the subject.I don't know may be you people have this idea or not but I feel jeeny's own pic also have enagmatic attraction.I love to see the work of Jenny everyday.
Her pictures speak itself....
Kudos to you Jenny
Best of the regards
May 5th, 2006
Big Gig Photography says:
"For someone who has gone into photography as part of her work,Jenny has shown in her photos a wonderful talent that I personally look forward to seeing more of.
There is a great deal of thought and heart in her photos and I highly recommend anyone to stop and view her work."
March 31st, 2006
- December 2004