I've always had a great love for photography. I crave that feeling of capturing a fleeting moment in time with just the click of a button. Permanently, indefinitely, forever.
It's my passion and I'm all the better for it; I view the world as a photo opportunity and because of that, I see beauty everywhere.
I joined Flickr in January 2005 and was truly hooked. Since then my camera collection and photography knowledge has grown immensely. Somewhere along the way, I managed to have a few pictures published and I've sold a few as well. I have a great appreciation for photographers of all kinds and I'm grateful for the new techniques I've learned from fellow Flickrites.
My best bud Dark Haired Girl sums it up best:
I'm just a dork with a camera.
My latest attempt at understanding technology: Tumblr
Photos of Jennifer Lynn (1)
- Buddha... 1,057 photos, 184 members
- Rise and Fall of the Electrical Appliances 303 photos, 83 members
- Love is.... 125,398 photos, 12,315 members
- a Day In the Life Of ...[22nd September 2013] 33,790 photos, 13,949 members
- Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives 12,894 photos, 1,301 members
- Houston Parks / Gardens 2,038 photos, 124 members
- Texas Women Photographers 3,415 photos, 168 members
- Faux Vintage Photos 6,528 photos, 383 members
- Neon Houston 1,798 photos, 218 members
- Doors & Windows Project 164,808 photos, 14,133 members
- Abandoned 967,092 photos, 69,059 members
- Sunrises and Sunsets 321,021 photos, 25,875 members
- Lonely Tree 45,801 photos, 9,523 members
- Abusing Personal Technology 589 photos, 276 members
- The Unofficial JPG Magazine Group 308,978 photos, 21,890 members
- Houston Cemeteries 14 photos, 8 members
- The Adventures of the GLOF & their DMCs! 131 photos, 15 members
- Altered Signs 7,971 photos, 8,286 members
- 2008: A Year in Pictures 22,705 photos, 390 members
- Houston Flickr Weekends 226 photos, 60 members
- Greater Houston Heights Flickrdom 247 photos, 32 members
- Cult of the Random Sticker! 117 photos, 22 members
- Texas Historical Markers 8,539 photos, 278 members
- Texas Ghost Towns 1,889 photos, 303 members
- on my fridge 350 photos, 142 members
- The Great Refrigerator Project 138 photos, 89 members
- A Piece of Me 225,951 photos, 16,130 members
- Houston Through My Eyes 8,174 photos, 245 members
- Houston Photographers 18,417 photos, 564 members
- * Vanishing Points * 192,857 photos, 39,824 members
- Urban Nature 179,890 photos, 54,142 members
- Rural Decay 215,939 photos, 40,777 members
- Houstonist 29,699 photos, 1,130 members
- RUSTY and CRUSTY 394,790 photos, 28,820 members
- The Rust Bucket 82,580 photos, 7,658 members
- "Look at me - closed for refurbishment" 29 photos, 592 members
- Written Words 6,572 photos, 781 members
- A WRITING on the WALL 77,046 photos, 1,652 members
- Utata 449,583 photos, 26,686 members
- Houston Guerrilla Art 3,969 photos, 407 members
- Guitar Heroes 3,887 photos, 492 members
- Graveyard - The Theme Group 50,606 photos, 2,163 members
- Haunted Houses, Buildings & Other Creepy Places 53,431 photos, 4,979 members
- Urban Entropy 17,772 photos, 652 members
- Houston: Historic Houston 1,049 photos, 177 members
- Houston 22,148 photos, 1,089 members
- STENCIL 123,119 photos, 6,744 members
- Camera Kudos 19,721 photos, 950 members
- Camera porn (Pictures of cameras) 82,934 photos, 10,909 members
- memento mori. 87,928 photos, 8,974 members
"Jennifer Lynn is a very adventurous and brave soul with a wonderful eye. She's a good friend and a great photo buddy. I live vicariously through her photos of urban and rural exploration. She has taken some amazing shots and I am glad to have her listed in my contacts and to have shot with her."
March 13th, 2008
"When Jen smiles it's like she's spitting out rays of sunshine. Her eyes get all squishy and little glittery glimmers escape from the corners and radiate out into the world.
I guess I'm trying to say she's one of the most genuine people I've ever met.
I love that we don't always have to talk, that we can sit and enjoy our moments of comfortable silence together and punctuate them with laughter from
a. us getting lost (dum dum!)
b. one of us hurting ourselves
e. singing the theme to the hit television series Golden Girls
Oh, yeh - and she takes AWESOME photos!
She sees the beauty in the larger picture as well as the strangeness in the smaller details.
In a word she = awesomelicious."
February 10th, 2008
- January 2005
- I am: