I've always had a great love for photography. I crave that feeling of capturing a fleeting moment in time with just the click of a button. Permanently, indefinitely, forever.
It's my passion and I'm all the better for it; I view the world as a photo opportunity and because of that, I see beauty everywhere.
I joined Flickr in January 2005 and was truly hooked. Since then my camera collection and photography knowledge has grown immensely. Somewhere along the way, I managed to have a few pictures published and I've sold a few as well. I have a great appreciation for photographers of all kinds and I'm grateful for the new techniques I've learned from fellow Flickrites.
My best bud Dark Haired Girl sums it up best:
I'm just a dork with a camera.
My latest attempt at understanding technology: Tumblr
Photos of Jennifer Lynn (1)
- Buddha... 1,165 photos, 206 members
- Rise and Fall of the Electrical Appliances 303 photos, 85 members
- Love is.... 135,485 photos, 12,524 members
- a Day In the Life Of ...[22nd September 2013] 40,325 photos, 14,825 members
- Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives 13,614 photos, 1,335 members
- Houston Parks / Gardens 2,085 photos, 129 members
- Texas Women Photographers 3,429 photos, 170 members
- Faux Vintage Photos 6,633 photos, 382 members
- Neon Houston 1,797 photos, 219 members
- Doors & Windows Project 170,462 photos, 14,211 members
- Abandoned 1,031,003 photos, 72,796 members
- Sunrises and Sunsets 349,927 photos, 27,110 members
- Lonely Tree 46,827 photos, 9,598 members
- Abusing Personal Technology 590 photos, 278 members
- The Unofficial JPG Magazine Group 329,373 photos, 22,073 members
- Houston Cemeteries 14 photos, 8 members
- The Adventures of the GLOF & their DMCs! 131 photos, 15 members
- Altered Signs 7,930 photos, 8,263 members
- 2008: A Year in Pictures 22,358 photos, 390 members
- Houston Flickr Weekends 226 photos, 60 members
- Greater Houston Heights Flickrdom 262 photos, 33 members
- Cult of the Random Sticker! 117 photos, 22 members
- Texas Historical Markers 9,015 photos, 287 members
- Texas Ghost Towns 1,993 photos, 323 members
- on my fridge 350 photos, 141 members
- The Great Refrigerator Project 187 photos, 91 members
- A Piece of Me 230,079 photos, 16,335 members
- Houston Through My Eyes 8,331 photos, 249 members
- Houston Photographers 18,983 photos, 566 members
- * Vanishing Points * 203,391 photos, 41,870 members
- Urban Nature 182,483 photos, 57,524 members
- Rural Decay 226,840 photos, 43,137 members
- Houstonist 29,678 photos, 1,125 members
- RUSTY and CRUSTY 407,881 photos, 29,126 members
- The Rust Bucket 85,935 photos, 7,745 members
- "Look at me - closed for refurbishment" 29 photos, 592 members
- Written Words 6,574 photos, 790 members
- A WRITING on the WALL 80,091 photos, 1,687 members
- Utata 455,688 photos, 27,358 members
- Houston Guerrilla Art 3,975 photos, 409 members
- Guitar Heroes 3,977 photos, 505 members
- Graveyard - The Theme Group 51,486 photos, 2,209 members
- Haunted Houses, Buildings & Other Creepy Places 54,637 photos, 5,011 members
- Urban Entropy 19,514 photos, 669 members
- Houston: Historic Houston 1,081 photos, 178 members
- Houston 22,544 photos, 1,101 members
- STENCIL 125,966 photos, 6,738 members
- Camera Kudos 20,568 photos, 960 members
- Camera porn (Pictures of cameras) 83,772 photos, 11,070 members
- memento mori. 90,403 photos, 9,039 members
"Jennifer Lynn is a very adventurous and brave soul with a wonderful eye. She's a good friend and a great photo buddy. I live vicariously through her photos of urban and rural exploration. She has taken some amazing shots and I am glad to have her listed in my contacts and to have shot with her."
March 13th, 2008
"When Jen smiles it's like she's spitting out rays of sunshine. Her eyes get all squishy and little glittery glimmers escape from the corners and radiate out into the world.
I guess I'm trying to say she's one of the most genuine people I've ever met.
I love that we don't always have to talk, that we can sit and enjoy our moments of comfortable silence together and punctuate them with laughter from
a. us getting lost (dum dum!)
b. one of us hurting ourselves
e. singing the theme to the hit television series Golden Girls
Oh, yeh - and she takes AWESOME photos!
She sees the beauty in the larger picture as well as the strangeness in the smaller details.
In a word she = awesomelicious."
February 10th, 2008
- January 2005
- I am: