I've always had a great love for photography. I crave that feeling of capturing a fleeting moment in time with just the click of a button. Permanently, indefinitely, forever.
It's my passion and I'm all the better for it; I view the world as a photo opportunity and because of that, I see beauty everywhere.
I joined Flickr in January 2005 and was truly hooked. Since then my camera collection and photography knowledge has grown immensely. Somewhere along the way, I managed to have a few pictures published and I've sold a few as well. I have a great appreciation for photographers of all kinds and I'm grateful for the new techniques I've learned from fellow Flickrites.
My best bud Dark Haired Girl sums it up best:
I'm just a dork with a camera.
Website in Progress:
I mostly use shuffle all, I guess my Zune has a thing for Avril, that's about all that shows up - that and all my other guilty pleasures.
Photos of Jennifer Lynn (1)
- Buddha... 990 photos, 174 members
- Rise and Fall of the Electrical Appliances 305 photos, 84 members
- Love is.... 114,504 photos, 12,024 members
- a Day In the Life Of ...[22nd September 2013] 24,008 photos, 12,127 members
- Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives 12,357 photos, 1,260 members
- Houston Parks / Gardens 1,984 photos, 119 members
- Texas Women Photographers 3,437 photos, 167 members
- Faux Vintage Photos 6,144 photos, 385 members
- Neon Houston 1,812 photos, 216 members
- Doors & Windows Project 156,464 photos, 13,875 members
- Abandoned 869,670 photos, 61,338 members
- Sunrises and Sunsets 277,020 photos, 23,679 members
- Lonely Tree 44,380 photos, 9,393 members
- Abusing Personal Technology 584 photos, 267 members
- The Unofficial JPG Magazine Group 282,880 photos, 21,471 members
- Houston Cemeteries 10 photos, 7 members
- The Adventures of the GLOF & their DMCs! 131 photos, 15 members
- Altered Signs 7,973 photos, 8,310 members
- 2008: A Year in Pictures 22,943 photos, 392 members
- Houston Flickr Weekends 226 photos, 60 members
- Greater Houston Heights Flickrdom 210 photos, 32 members
- Cult of the Random Sticker! 117 photos, 22 members
- Texas Historical Markers 7,837 photos, 266 members
- Texas Ghost Towns 1,612 photos, 274 members
- on my fridge 348 photos, 140 members
- The Great Refrigerator Project 138 photos, 88 members
- A Piece of Me 216,607 photos, 15,738 members
- Houston Through My Eyes 7,678 photos, 227 members
- Houston Photographers 17,470 photos, 540 members
- * Vanishing Points * 177,879 photos, 35,262 members
- Urban Nature 176,862 photos, 47,941 members
- Rural Decay 201,851 photos, 36,796 members
- Houstonist 29,866 photos, 1,130 members
- RUSTY and CRUSTY 374,057 photos, 28,310 members
- The Rust Bucket 77,905 photos, 7,519 members
- "Look at me - closed for refurbishment" 29 photos, 590 members
- Written Words 6,391 photos, 766 members
- A WRITING on the WALL 73,541 photos, 1,606 members
- Utata 439,745 photos, 25,403 members
- Houston Guerrilla Art 3,978 photos, 397 members
- Guitar Heroes 3,730 photos, 485 members
- Graveyard - The Theme Group 49,692 photos, 2,078 members
- Haunted Houses, Buildings & Other Creepy Places 50,338 photos, 4,917 members
- Urban Entropy 15,411 photos, 608 members
- Houston: Historic Houston 946 photos, 175 members
- Houston 21,144 photos, 1,072 members
- STENCIL 119,613 photos, 6,732 members
- Camera Kudos 18,313 photos, 932 members
- Camera porn (Pictures of cameras) 76,958 photos, 10,462 members
- memento mori. 85,747 photos, 8,835 members
"Jennifer Lynn is a very adventurous and brave soul with a wonderful eye. She's a good friend and a great photo buddy. I live vicariously through her photos of urban and rural exploration. She has taken some amazing shots and I am glad to have her listed in my contacts and to have shot with her."
March 13th, 2008
"When Jen smiles it's like she's spitting out rays of sunshine. Her eyes get all squishy and little glittery glimmers escape from the corners and radiate out into the world.
I guess I'm trying to say she's one of the most genuine people I've ever met.
I love that we don't always have to talk, that we can sit and enjoy our moments of comfortable silence together and punctuate them with laughter from
a. us getting lost (dum dum!)
b. one of us hurting ourselves
e. singing the theme to the hit television series Golden Girls
Oh, yeh - and she takes AWESOME photos!
She sees the beauty in the larger picture as well as the strangeness in the smaller details.
In a word she = awesomelicious."
February 10th, 2008
- January 2005
- I am:
- My Delusional Reality