I've always had a great love for photography. I crave that feeling of capturing a fleeting moment in time with just the click of a button. Permanently, indefinitely, forever.
It's my passion and I'm all the better for it; I view the world as a photo opportunity and because of that, I see beauty everywhere.
I joined Flickr in January 2005 and was truly hooked. Since then my camera collection and photography knowledge has grown immensely. Somewhere along the way, I managed to have a few pictures published and I've sold a few as well. I have a great appreciation for photographers of all kinds and I'm grateful for the new techniques I've learned from fellow Flickrites.
My best bud Dark Haired Girl sums it up best:
I'm just a dork with a camera.
My latest attempt at understanding technology: Tumblr
Photos of Jennifer Lynn (1)
- Buddha... 1,159 photos, 204 members
- Rise and Fall of the Electrical Appliances 303 photos, 84 members
- Love is.... 134,151 photos, 12,498 members
- a Day In the Life Of ...[22nd September 2013] 39,440 photos, 14,715 members
- Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives 13,532 photos, 1,330 members
- Houston Parks / Gardens 2,081 photos, 127 members
- Texas Women Photographers 3,430 photos, 168 members
- Faux Vintage Photos 6,599 photos, 383 members
- Neon Houston 1,797 photos, 219 members
- Doors & Windows Project 169,630 photos, 14,200 members
- Abandoned 1,021,936 photos, 72,284 members
- Sunrises and Sunsets 344,662 photos, 26,922 members
- Lonely Tree 46,675 photos, 9,580 members
- Abusing Personal Technology 590 photos, 277 members
- The Unofficial JPG Magazine Group 326,606 photos, 22,058 members
- Houston Cemeteries 14 photos, 8 members
- The Adventures of the GLOF & their DMCs! 131 photos, 15 members
- Altered Signs 7,940 photos, 8,258 members
- 2008: A Year in Pictures 22,358 photos, 390 members
- Houston Flickr Weekends 226 photos, 60 members
- Greater Houston Heights Flickrdom 261 photos, 33 members
- Cult of the Random Sticker! 117 photos, 22 members
- Texas Historical Markers 8,909 photos, 285 members
- Texas Ghost Towns 1,962 photos, 318 members
- on my fridge 350 photos, 142 members
- The Great Refrigerator Project 187 photos, 91 members
- A Piece of Me 230,217 photos, 16,301 members
- Houston Through My Eyes 8,300 photos, 247 members
- Houston Photographers 18,888 photos, 566 members
- * Vanishing Points * 201,856 photos, 41,652 members
- Urban Nature 182,043 photos, 57,016 members
- Rural Decay 225,215 photos, 42,546 members
- Houstonist 29,682 photos, 1,125 members
- RUSTY and CRUSTY 405,934 photos, 29,103 members
- The Rust Bucket 85,384 photos, 7,737 members
- "Look at me - closed for refurbishment" 29 photos, 591 members
- Written Words 6,562 photos, 790 members
- A WRITING on the WALL 79,568 photos, 1,677 members
- Utata 454,319 photos, 27,274 members
- Houston Guerrilla Art 3,975 photos, 408 members
- Guitar Heroes 3,967 photos, 502 members
- Graveyard - The Theme Group 51,322 photos, 2,202 members
- Haunted Houses, Buildings & Other Creepy Places 54,575 photos, 5,008 members
- Urban Entropy 19,253 photos, 668 members
- Houston: Historic Houston 1,077 photos, 178 members
- Houston 22,513 photos, 1,098 members
- STENCIL 125,387 photos, 6,741 members
- Camera Kudos 20,461 photos, 961 members
- Camera porn (Pictures of cameras) 83,439 photos, 11,054 members
- memento mori. 90,139 photos, 9,028 members
"Jennifer Lynn is a very adventurous and brave soul with a wonderful eye. She's a good friend and a great photo buddy. I live vicariously through her photos of urban and rural exploration. She has taken some amazing shots and I am glad to have her listed in my contacts and to have shot with her."
March 13th, 2008
"When Jen smiles it's like she's spitting out rays of sunshine. Her eyes get all squishy and little glittery glimmers escape from the corners and radiate out into the world.
I guess I'm trying to say she's one of the most genuine people I've ever met.
I love that we don't always have to talk, that we can sit and enjoy our moments of comfortable silence together and punctuate them with laughter from
a. us getting lost (dum dum!)
b. one of us hurting ourselves
e. singing the theme to the hit television series Golden Girls
Oh, yeh - and she takes AWESOME photos!
She sees the beauty in the larger picture as well as the strangeness in the smaller details.
In a word she = awesomelicious."
February 10th, 2008
- January 2005
- I am: