Please note: All images are copyrighted by Jean Paul and All Rights are Reserved.
I do NOT allow usage without written authorization from me personally.
All of my images on Flickr are available for purchase or licensing.
If you would like to use one of my photos, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Friends and clients would describe me as a real people person and I enjoy dabbling in all forms of photography!
My images have been published in various magazines and calendars and in April 2008 I had three images "accepted" into the 2008 Professional Photographers of Canada NATIONAL Image Show.
I have attended many photography workshops, but the most memorable were the two with Freeman Patterson in New Brunswick and South Africa! During these workshops I also studied with Andre Gallant and Maurice Henri.
Photography is my passion and I hope you enjoy my images as much as I enjoyed creating them!
You may contact me through Flickr, by e-mail at
email@example.com, by phone at (705) 782-0111 or by snail mail at 56 Partridge Drive, Desbarats, ON, POR 1EO.
My Facebook page:
Facebook Business Page:
Photos of jeanniepaul (1)
- imageHunters: Power of Nature 177 photos, 319 members
- Your VERY BEST ever / Invite Only 4,773 photos, 1,214 members
- STORMSCAPES 20,983 photos, 2,378 members
- Bird Identification Help Group 59,425 photos, 8,554 members
- Nature's Best Photography Flickr Group 5,328 photos, 3,745 members
- Sault Ste Marie 7,374 photos, 226 members
- Photo News Canada Gallery 134,463 photos, 4,163 members
- Our beautiful planet earth 7,132 photos, 104 members
- Thunder Bay for Visitors 892 photos, 67 members
- Binious, bombardes , bagpipes , gaïtas ........ 7,435 photos, 351 members
- The PARAGON Gallery~Admin Invite - P1/A2-no heavy texture!! 13,606 photos, 821 members
- The Gallery Of Fine Photography [DISCONTINUED] 40,153 photos, 5,050 members
- Explored Beautiful People ! 2,691 photos, 1,202 members
- Flickr Diamond - Invited Photos ONLY 114,415 photos, 22,240 members
- Vision Quality Group (P1/F2/C2) 97,275 photos, 4,665 members
- Photographic Impressionism (Seeing Creatively) 27,091 photos, 1,044 members
- Photography is not a crime 2,169 photos, 2,536 members
- Field Guide: Birds of the World 195,032 photos, 26,548 members
- Far From Original Photoshop 6,729 photos, 460 members
- **FlickrsBest** 252,196 photos, 17,218 members
- SJohnson's Fauna ~ Add 1 foto, Award 2! ~ 166,958 photos, 7,929 members
- Flickr Envy Public (INVITED PHOTOS ONLY) - Add 1/C-2 ~ Invite 1 10,918 photos, 2,938 members
- Excellence In Avian Photography (EIAP) -- INVITED IMAGES ONLY !! 94,035 photos, 9,200 members
- *Champagne Moments* Post 1, COMMENT on the next 2 on your right. 21,521 photos, 2,020 members
- Sleeping Giant - Portraits of a Canadian Wonder 759 photos, 94 members
- The Rust Bucket 92,605 photos, 7,859 members
- Stock the Wildlife Park 18,919 photos, 1,809 members
- Spectacular Nature-invited images only (15/ month) 20,300 photos, 7,184 members
- Images of Africa 219,275 photos, 6,770 members
- Natures Finest (Invited Images Only) 334,200 photos, 39,850 members
- You Think this is Art 1,979,622 photos, 73,520 members
- Outstanding Shots - Invite Only 21,031 photos, 8,396 members
- Out Of Bounds (OOB) Creations 14,019 photos, 2,896 members
- Blue Ribbon PHOTOGRAPHY (INVITE ONLY) 285,205 photos, 41,453 members
- **A Big Fave (Invite Only) 485,530 photos, 63,610 members
- Shield Of Excellence 539,720 photos, 40,781 members
- All Things Alaska 12,682 photos, 465 members
- 100+ Faves 1-2-3 (Post one,Comment and Fave two) 119,468 photos, 6,340 members
- Winter Wonderland 308,366 photos, 24,747 members
- IN THE DARK 27,586 photos, 1,597 members
- Star Trails 25,526 photos, 11,588 members
- MOON Shots 139,651 photos, 26,552 members
- 1000 views + 40 faves - Quality AND Quantity 67,197 photos, 3,660 members
- 250 views AND 10 faves - quality AND quantity 23,401 photos, 1,563 members
- Epiphyllum 4,016 photos, 413 members
- Awesome Nature 1,026,338 photos, 20,603 members
- :: Art in naturE :: 13,780 photos, 294 members
- Quality -- Best of the Best -- (Invitation ONLY) 4,506 photos, 970 members
- The Best: BRAVO (INVITED images only) 60,245 photos, 7,439 members
- 500 views + 20 faves - quality AND quantity 80,362 photos, 5,154 members
Alex Skochinski says:
"In the short while ive come to know jean, both as an employee and friend none can compete against her indominable spirit and charm, as well has her rock solid chops and raw talent. im honoured to have has the serendipitous fortune to have met her and to have worked alongside her.
when next thinking where should i go to get my photo taken? the answer is quite simple...
THIS CRAZY LADY!!!"
December 7th, 2006
"What to say...what to say???? Jean introduced me to Flickr and I thank her for it. She is so passionate about her photography, she brings out the best in all those she "shoots". Jean is very adventerous in life and photography!!!"
March 29th, 2006
"All I can say, is "thank goodness I have caller ID" When I see Jean's number pop up on my phone, I just never know, what is in store for me now. Will it be the latest contribution on "Flikr", an excursion, in the wilds of Thunder Bay, an opportunity to learn from her at the studio, or maybe just doing still-life at her home, and having a meal. She has the tenacity of a terrier, when she has an image in her head, and will go to great lengths to capture it to share with others. Her passion for photography, grows with every new venture she takes on. Her photographs, will take you on a magical journey, and leave you completly satisfied, that it was a trip well spent. I am one of the lucky ones, that has been along for the ride, and can't wait to see what is around the next corner. She is one Brassy gal, who has an eye for life."
March 14th, 2006
Teri Bertin Images says:
"I had been a member of the Circles group for quite a few years before Jean joined. I was amazed by how much I learned from this incredibly talented group of people, so it was no surprise to see Jean develop her talent as well. What has been great to watch, though, is how fast she has honed those hidden talents and channeled them into doing something that she truly loves. She definitely has the personality to bring out the best in people when she photographs them! And her compositional eye for scenics and still-lifes doesn't fail either! You go, girl!"
February 28th, 2006
- April 2005
- Toronto, Ontario
- I am:
- Female and Single
- Professional Photographer (Semi-Retired)