Please note: All images are copyrighted by Jean Paul and All Rights are Reserved.
I do NOT allow usage without written authorization from me personally.
All of my images on Flickr are available for purchase or licensing.
If you would like to use one of my photos, please send me an email at email@example.com
Friends and clients would describe me as a real people person and I enjoy dabbling in all forms of photography!
My images have been published in various magazines and calendars and in April 2008 I had three images "accepted" into the 2008 Professional Photographers of Canada NATIONAL Image Show.
I have attended many photography workshops, but the most memorable were the two with Freeman Patterson in New Brunswick and South Africa! During these workshops I also studied with Andre Gallant and Maurice Henri.
Photography is my passion and I hope you enjoy my images as much as I enjoyed creating them!
You may contact me through Flickr, by e-mail at
firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at (705) 782-0111 or by snail mail at 56 Partridge Drive, Desbarats, ON, POR 1EO.
My Facebook page:
Facebook Business Page:
Photos of jeanniepaul (1)
- imageHunters: Power of Nature 180 photos, 322 members
- Your VERY BEST ever / Invite Only 4,823 photos, 1,237 members
- STORMSCAPES 17,634 photos, 2,054 members
- Bird Identification Help Group 57,266 photos, 8,365 members
- Nature's Best Photography Flickr Group 5,361 photos, 3,746 members
- Sault Ste Marie 6,959 photos, 219 members
- Photo News Canada Gallery 108,799 photos, 3,759 members
- Our beautiful planet earth 5,887 photos, 102 members
- Thunder Bay for Visitors 834 photos, 65 members
- Binious, bombardes , bagpipes , gaïtas ........ 7,237 photos, 324 members
- The PARAGON Gallery~Admin Invite - P1/A2-no heavy texture!! 13,756 photos, 830 members
- The Gallery Of Fine Photography [DISCONTINUED] 40,909 photos, 5,109 members
- Explored Beautiful People ! 2,748 photos, 1,129 members
- Flickr Diamond - Invited Photos ONLY 114,180 photos, 22,118 members
- Vision Quality Group (P1/F2/C2) 99,161 photos, 4,733 members
- Photographic Impressionism (Seeing Creatively) 20,603 photos, 882 members
- Photography is not a crime 2,173 photos, 2,562 members
- Field Guide: Birds of the World 192,135 photos, 26,258 members
- Far From Original Photoshop 6,722 photos, 464 members
- **FlickrsBest** 192,651 photos, 16,601 members
- S Johnson's Fauna Add1/award 2 131,553 photos, 7,364 members
- Flickr Envy Public (invited images only) - Add 1/C-1 ~ Invite 1 9,535 photos, 2,834 members
- Excellence In Avian Photography (EIAP) -- INVITED IMAGES ONLY !! 87,338 photos, 9,088 members
- *Champagne Moments* Post 1, COMMENT on the next 2 on your right. 21,478 photos, 2,037 members
- Sleeping Giant - Portraits of a Canadian Wonder 735 photos, 91 members
- The Rust Bucket 87,668 photos, 7,782 members
- Stock the Wildlife Park 16,692 photos, 1,816 members
- Spectacular Nature-invited images only (15/ month) 20,519 photos, 7,238 members
- Images of Africa 202,970 photos, 6,502 members
- Natures Finest (Invited Images Only) 322,387 photos, 39,925 members
- You Think this is Art 1,836,244 photos, 70,794 members
- Outstanding Shots - Invite Only 21,269 photos, 8,472 members
- Out Of Bounds (OOB) Creations 13,665 photos, 2,934 members
- Blue Ribbon PHOTOGRAPHY (INVITE ONLY) 283,277 photos, 41,872 members
- **A Big Fave (Invite Only) 487,462 photos, 63,703 members
- Shield Of Excellence - Level 1 (p1/a3) 504,803 photos, 40,650 members
- All Things Alaska 11,706 photos, 423 members
- 100+ Faves 1-2-3 (Post one,Comment and Fave two) 78,511 photos, 5,670 members
- Winter Wonderland 285,260 photos, 24,365 members
- IN THE DARK 25,413 photos, 1,563 members
- Star Trails 24,928 photos, 10,312 members
- MOON Shots 129,207 photos, 25,895 members
- 1000 views + 40 faves - Quality AND Quantity 42,408 photos, 3,262 members
- 250 views AND 10 faves - quality AND quantity 17,346 photos, 1,483 members
- Epiphyllum 3,751 photos, 408 members
- Awesome Nature 826,323 photos, 18,599 members
- :: Art in naturE :: 12,838 photos, 284 members
- Quality -- Best of the Best -- (Invitation ONLY) 4,566 photos, 984 members
- The Best: BRAVO (INVITED images only) 60,228 photos, 7,508 members
- 500 views + 20 faves - quality AND quantity 58,849 photos, 4,844 members
Alex Skochinski says:
"In the short while ive come to know jean, both as an employee and friend none can compete against her indominable spirit and charm, as well has her rock solid chops and raw talent. im honoured to have has the serendipitous fortune to have met her and to have worked alongside her.
when next thinking where should i go to get my photo taken? the answer is quite simple...
THIS CRAZY LADY!!!"
December 7th, 2006
"What to say...what to say???? Jean introduced me to Flickr and I thank her for it. She is so passionate about her photography, she brings out the best in all those she "shoots". Jean is very adventerous in life and photography!!!"
March 29th, 2006
"All I can say, is "thank goodness I have caller ID" When I see Jean's number pop up on my phone, I just never know, what is in store for me now. Will it be the latest contribution on "Flikr", an excursion, in the wilds of Thunder Bay, an opportunity to learn from her at the studio, or maybe just doing still-life at her home, and having a meal. She has the tenacity of a terrier, when she has an image in her head, and will go to great lengths to capture it to share with others. Her passion for photography, grows with every new venture she takes on. Her photographs, will take you on a magical journey, and leave you completly satisfied, that it was a trip well spent. I am one of the lucky ones, that has been along for the ride, and can't wait to see what is around the next corner. She is one Brassy gal, who has an eye for life."
March 14th, 2006
Teri Bertin Images says:
"I had been a member of the Circles group for quite a few years before Jean joined. I was amazed by how much I learned from this incredibly talented group of people, so it was no surprise to see Jean develop her talent as well. What has been great to watch, though, is how fast she has honed those hidden talents and channeled them into doing something that she truly loves. She definitely has the personality to bring out the best in people when she photographs them! And her compositional eye for scenics and still-lifes doesn't fail either! You go, girl!"
February 28th, 2006
- April 2005
- Toronto, Ontario
- I am:
- Female and Single
- Professional Photographer (Semi-Retired)