Please note: All images are copyrighted by Jean Paul and All Rights are Reserved.
I do NOT allow usage without written authorization from me personally.
All of my images on Flickr are available for purchase or licensing.
If you would like to use one of my photos, please send me an email at email@example.com
Friends and clients would describe me as a real people person and I enjoy dabbling in all forms of photography!
My images have been published in various magazines and calendars and in April 2008 I had three images "accepted" into the 2008 Professional Photographers of Canada NATIONAL Image Show.
I have attended many photography workshops, but the most memorable were the two with Freeman Patterson in New Brunswick and South Africa! During these workshops I also studied with Andre Gallant and Maurice Henri.
Photography is my passion and I hope you enjoy my images as much as I enjoyed creating them!
You may contact me through Flickr, by e-mail at
firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at (705) 782-0111 or by snail mail at 56 Partridge Drive, Desbarats, ON, POR 1EO.
My Facebook page:
Facebook Business Page:
Photos of jeanniepaul (1)
- imageHunters: Power of Nature 188 photos, 324 members
- Your VERY BEST ever / Invite Only 4,936 photos, 1,260 members
- STORMSCAPES 12,150 photos, 1,292 members
- Bird Identification Help Group 49,168 photos, 7,613 members
- Nature's Best Photography Flickr Group 5,467 photos, 3,553 members
- Sault Ste Marie 5,969 photos, 211 members
- Photo News Gallery 63,408 photos, 2,696 members
- Our beautiful planet earth 2,350 photos, 83 members
- Thunder Bay for Visitors 912 photos, 56 members
- Binious, bombardes , bagpipes , gaïtas ........ 6,800 photos, 292 members
- The PARAGON Gallery~Admin Invite - P1/A2-no heavy texture!! 14,010 photos, 860 members
- The Gallery Of Fine Photography [DISCONTINUED] 42,025 photos, 5,133 members
- Explored Beautiful People ! 2,500 photos, 873 members
- Flickr Diamond - Invited Photos ONLY 114,757 photos, 21,664 members
- Vision Quality Group (P1/F2/C2) 101,782 photos, 4,757 members
- Photographic Impressionism (Seeing Creatively) 13,002 photos, 649 members
- Photography is not a crime 2,197 photos, 2,539 members
- Field Guide: Birds of the World 172,494 photos, 20,939 members
- Far From Original Photoshop 6,165 photos, 468 members
- **FlickrsBest** 115,461 photos, 15,165 members
- S Johnson's Fauna High Quality Images! (1 per day Award 2) 91,120 photos, 6,409 members
- Flickr Envy Public (invited images only) - Add 1/C-1 ~ Invite 1 7,916 photos, 2,602 members
- Excellence In Avian Photography (EIAP) -- INVITED IMAGES ONLY !! 75,830 photos, 8,540 members
- *Champagne Moments* Post 1, COMMENT on the next 2 on your right. 21,473 photos, 2,072 members
- Sleeping Giant - Portraits of a Canadian Wonder 665 photos, 79 members
- The Rust Bucket 76,684 photos, 7,455 members
- Stock the Wildlife Park 15,816 photos, 1,807 members
- Spectacular Nature-invited images only (15/ month) 20,943 photos, 7,298 members
- Images of Africa 170,217 photos, 5,896 members
- Natures Finest (Invited Images Only) 305,421 photos, 39,456 members
- You Think this is Art 1,446,815 photos, 63,783 members
- Outstanding Shots - Invite Only 21,872 photos, 8,506 members
- Out Of Bounds (OOB) Creations 13,533 photos, 2,929 members
- Blue Ribbon PHOTOGRAPHY (INVITE ONLY) 282,514 photos, 42,123 members
- **A Big Fave (Invite Only) 491,482 photos, 63,365 members
- Shield Of Excellence - Level 1 (p1/a5) 441,876 photos, 39,916 members
- All Things Alaska 10,639 photos, 358 members
- 100+ Faves 1-2-3 (Post one,Comment and Fave two) 29,692 photos, 3,790 members
- Winter Wonderland 253,268 photos, 22,976 members
- IN THE DARK 20,977 photos, 1,413 members
- Star Trails 22,466 photos, 8,842 members
- MOON Shots 107,308 photos, 23,362 members
- 1000 views + 40 faves - Quality AND Quantity 12,510 photos, 2,148 members
- 250 views AND 10 faves - quality AND quantity 6,828 photos, 1,288 members
- Epiphyllum 3,437 photos, 396 members
- Awesome Nature 506,364 photos, 13,806 members
- :: Art in naturE :: 10,187 photos, 251 members
- Quality -- Best of the Best -- (Invitation ONLY) 4,626 photos, 999 members
- The Best: BRAVO (INVITED images only) 61,291 photos, 7,569 members
- 500 views + 20 faves - quality AND quantity 23,702 photos, 3,902 members
Alex Skochinski says:
"In the short while ive come to know jean, both as an employee and friend none can compete against her indominable spirit and charm, as well has her rock solid chops and raw talent. im honoured to have has the serendipitous fortune to have met her and to have worked alongside her.
when next thinking where should i go to get my photo taken? the answer is quite simple...
THIS CRAZY LADY!!!"
December 7th, 2006
"What to say...what to say???? Jean introduced me to Flickr and I thank her for it. She is so passionate about her photography, she brings out the best in all those she "shoots". Jean is very adventerous in life and photography!!!"
March 29th, 2006
"All I can say, is "thank goodness I have caller ID" When I see Jean's number pop up on my phone, I just never know, what is in store for me now. Will it be the latest contribution on "Flikr", an excursion, in the wilds of Thunder Bay, an opportunity to learn from her at the studio, or maybe just doing still-life at her home, and having a meal. She has the tenacity of a terrier, when she has an image in her head, and will go to great lengths to capture it to share with others. Her passion for photography, grows with every new venture she takes on. Her photographs, will take you on a magical journey, and leave you completly satisfied, that it was a trip well spent. I am one of the lucky ones, that has been along for the ride, and can't wait to see what is around the next corner. She is one Brassy gal, who has an eye for life."
March 14th, 2006
Teri Bertin Images says:
"I had been a member of the Circles group for quite a few years before Jean joined. I was amazed by how much I learned from this incredibly talented group of people, so it was no surprise to see Jean develop her talent as well. What has been great to watch, though, is how fast she has honed those hidden talents and channeled them into doing something that she truly loves. She definitely has the personality to bring out the best in people when she photographs them! And her compositional eye for scenics and still-lifes doesn't fail either! You go, girl!"
February 28th, 2006
- April 2005
- Toronto, Ontario
- I am:
- Female and Single
- Professional Photographer (Semi-Retired)