Please note: All images are copyrighted by Jean Paul and All Rights are Reserved.
I do NOT allow usage without written authorization from me personally.
All of my images on Flickr are available for purchase or licensing.
If you would like to use one of my photos, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Friends and clients would describe me as a real people person and I enjoy dabbling in all forms of photography!
My images have been published in various magazines and calendars and in April 2008 I had three images "accepted" into the 2008 Professional Photographers of Canada NATIONAL Image Show.
I have attended many photography workshops, but the most memorable were the two with Freeman Patterson in New Brunswick and South Africa! During these workshops I also studied with Andre Gallant and Maurice Henri.
Photography is my passion and I hope you enjoy my images as much as I enjoyed creating them!
You may contact me through Flickr, by e-mail at
email@example.com, by phone at (705) 782-0111 or by snail mail at 56 Partridge Drive, Desbarats, ON, POR 1EO.
My Facebook page:
Facebook Business Page:
Photos of jeanniepaul (1)
- imageHunters: Power of Nature 188 photos, 325 members
- Your VERY BEST ever / Invite Only 4,922 photos, 1,256 members
- STORMSCAPES 12,636 photos, 1,360 members
- Bird Identification Help Group 50,066 photos, 7,702 members
- Nature's Best Photography Flickr Group 5,455 photos, 3,589 members
- Sault Ste Marie 6,055 photos, 211 members
- Photo News Gallery 67,512 photos, 2,810 members
- Our beautiful planet earth 2,524 photos, 85 members
- Thunder Bay for Visitors 917 photos, 57 members
- Binious, bombardes , bagpipes , gaïtas ........ 6,823 photos, 294 members
- The PARAGON Gallery~Admin Invite - P1/A2-no heavy texture!! 13,983 photos, 858 members
- The Gallery Of Fine Photography [DISCONTINUED] 41,871 photos, 5,121 members
- Explored Beautiful People ! 2,488 photos, 886 members
- Flickr Diamond - Invited Photos ONLY 114,627 photos, 21,596 members
- Vision Quality Group (P1/F2/C2) 101,295 photos, 4,751 members
- Photographic Impressionism (Seeing Creatively) 13,597 photos, 666 members
- Photography is not a crime 2,178 photos, 2,544 members
- Field Guide: Birds of the World 172,827 photos, 21,663 members
- Far From Original Photoshop 6,156 photos, 465 members
- **FlickrsBest** 120,414 photos, 15,315 members
- S Johnson's Fauna High Quality Images! (1 per day Award 2) 94,148 photos, 6,498 members
- Flickr Envy Public (invited images only) - Add 1/C-1 ~ Invite 1 8,040 photos, 2,616 members
- Excellence In Avian Photography (EIAP) -- INVITED IMAGES ONLY !! 76,872 photos, 8,581 members
- *Champagne Moments* Post 1, COMMENT on the next 2 on your right. 21,490 photos, 2,067 members
- Sleeping Giant - Portraits of a Canadian Wonder 676 photos, 81 members
- The Rust Bucket 77,834 photos, 7,511 members
- Stock the Wildlife Park 15,716 photos, 1,806 members
- Spectacular Nature-invited images only (15/ month) 20,896 photos, 7,287 members
- Images of Africa 173,730 photos, 5,947 members
- Natures Finest (Invited Images Only) 306,661 photos, 39,490 members
- You Think this is Art 1,480,190 photos, 64,548 members
- Outstanding Shots - Invite Only 21,821 photos, 8,507 members
- Out Of Bounds (OOB) Creations 13,584 photos, 2,930 members
- Blue Ribbon PHOTOGRAPHY (INVITE ONLY) 282,251 photos, 42,115 members
- **A Big Fave (Invite Only) 491,162 photos, 63,407 members
- Shield Of Excellence - Level 1 (p1/a5) 447,866 photos, 40,026 members
- All Things Alaska 10,818 photos, 367 members
- 100+ Faves 1-2-3 (Post one,Comment and Fave two) 32,623 photos, 3,978 members
- Winter Wonderland 257,869 photos, 23,116 members
- IN THE DARK 21,420 photos, 1,428 members
- Star Trails 23,151 photos, 8,975 members
- MOON Shots 109,694 photos, 23,615 members
- 1000 views + 40 faves - Quality AND Quantity 14,435 photos, 2,258 members
- 250 views AND 10 faves - quality AND quantity 7,410 photos, 1,310 members
- Epiphyllum 3,485 photos, 397 members
- Awesome Nature 530,443 photos, 14,242 members
- :: Art in naturE :: 10,476 photos, 254 members
- Quality -- Best of the Best -- (Invitation ONLY) 4,616 photos, 995 members
- The Best: BRAVO (INVITED images only) 61,373 photos, 7,562 members
- 500 views + 20 faves - quality AND quantity 25,809 photos, 4,004 members
Alex Skochinski says:
"In the short while ive come to know jean, both as an employee and friend none can compete against her indominable spirit and charm, as well has her rock solid chops and raw talent. im honoured to have has the serendipitous fortune to have met her and to have worked alongside her.
when next thinking where should i go to get my photo taken? the answer is quite simple...
THIS CRAZY LADY!!!"
December 7th, 2006
"What to say...what to say???? Jean introduced me to Flickr and I thank her for it. She is so passionate about her photography, she brings out the best in all those she "shoots". Jean is very adventerous in life and photography!!!"
March 29th, 2006
"All I can say, is "thank goodness I have caller ID" When I see Jean's number pop up on my phone, I just never know, what is in store for me now. Will it be the latest contribution on "Flikr", an excursion, in the wilds of Thunder Bay, an opportunity to learn from her at the studio, or maybe just doing still-life at her home, and having a meal. She has the tenacity of a terrier, when she has an image in her head, and will go to great lengths to capture it to share with others. Her passion for photography, grows with every new venture she takes on. Her photographs, will take you on a magical journey, and leave you completly satisfied, that it was a trip well spent. I am one of the lucky ones, that has been along for the ride, and can't wait to see what is around the next corner. She is one Brassy gal, who has an eye for life."
March 14th, 2006
Teri Bertin Images says:
"I had been a member of the Circles group for quite a few years before Jean joined. I was amazed by how much I learned from this incredibly talented group of people, so it was no surprise to see Jean develop her talent as well. What has been great to watch, though, is how fast she has honed those hidden talents and channeled them into doing something that she truly loves. She definitely has the personality to bring out the best in people when she photographs them! And her compositional eye for scenics and still-lifes doesn't fail either! You go, girl!"
February 28th, 2006
- April 2005
- Toronto, Ontario
- I am:
- Female and Single
- Professional Photographer (Semi-Retired)