Please note: All images are copyrighted by Jean Paul and All Rights are Reserved.
I do NOT allow usage without written authorization from me personally.
All of my images on Flickr are available for purchase or licensing.
If you would like to use one of my photos, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Friends and clients would describe me as a real people person and I enjoy dabbling in all forms of photography!
My images have been published in various magazines and calendars and in April 2008 I had three images "accepted" into the 2008 Professional Photographers of Canada NATIONAL Image Show.
I have attended many photography workshops, but the most memorable were the two with Freeman Patterson in New Brunswick and South Africa! During these workshops I also studied with Andre Gallant and Maurice Henri.
Photography is my passion and I hope you enjoy my images as much as I enjoyed creating them!
You may contact me through Flickr, by e-mail at
email@example.com, by phone at (705) 782-0111 or by snail mail at 56 Partridge Drive, Desbarats, ON, POR 1EO.
My Facebook page:
Facebook Business Page:
Photos of jeanniepaul (1)
- imageHunters: Power of Nature 181 photos, 323 members
- Your VERY BEST ever / Invite Only 4,837 photos, 1,239 members
- STORMSCAPES 17,226 photos, 1,989 members
- Bird Identification Help Group 57,208 photos, 8,302 members
- Nature's Best Photography Flickr Group 5,361 photos, 3,743 members
- Sault Ste Marie 6,914 photos, 218 members
- Photo News Canada Gallery 103,563 photos, 3,634 members
- Our beautiful planet earth 5,579 photos, 100 members
- Thunder Bay for Visitors 839 photos, 64 members
- Binious, bombardes , bagpipes , gaïtas ........ 7,157 photos, 320 members
- The PARAGON Gallery~Admin Invite - P1/A2-no heavy texture!! 13,774 photos, 830 members
- The Gallery Of Fine Photography [DISCONTINUED] 41,052 photos, 5,105 members
- Explored Beautiful People ! 2,760 photos, 1,103 members
- Flickr Diamond - Invited Photos ONLY 115,171 photos, 22,085 members
- Vision Quality Group (P1/F2/C2) 99,877 photos, 4,753 members
- Photographic Impressionism (Seeing Creatively) 19,484 photos, 844 members
- Photography is not a crime 2,166 photos, 2,564 members
- Field Guide: Birds of the World 190,203 photos, 26,083 members
- Far From Original Photoshop 6,638 photos, 465 members
- **FlickrsBest** 180,691 photos, 16,424 members
- S Johnson's Fauna Add1/award 2-mammal, insects, birds, fish! 126,102 photos, 7,267 members
- Flickr Envy Public (invited images only) - Add 1/C-1 ~ Invite 1 9,218 photos, 2,803 members
- Excellence In Avian Photography (EIAP) -- INVITED IMAGES ONLY !! 87,276 photos, 9,041 members
- *Champagne Moments* Post 1, COMMENT on the next 2 on your right. 21,462 photos, 2,039 members
- Sleeping Giant - Portraits of a Canadian Wonder 727 photos, 91 members
- The Rust Bucket 86,894 photos, 7,753 members
- Stock the Wildlife Park 16,295 photos, 1,812 members
- Spectacular Nature-invited images only (15/ month) 20,548 photos, 7,240 members
- Images of Africa 198,669 photos, 6,432 members
- Natures Finest (Invited Images Only) 319,984 photos, 39,891 members
- You Think this is Art 1,787,744 photos, 69,944 members
- Outstanding Shots - Invite Only 21,357 photos, 8,474 members
- Out Of Bounds (OOB) Creations 13,616 photos, 2,933 members
- Blue Ribbon PHOTOGRAPHY (INVITE ONLY) 283,492 photos, 41,919 members
- **A Big Fave (Invite Only) 488,854 photos, 63,743 members
- Shield Of Excellence - Level 1 (p1/a3) 498,307 photos, 40,572 members
- All Things Alaska 11,581 photos, 417 members
- 100+ Faves 1-2-3 (Post one,Comment and Fave two) 70,340 photos, 5,474 members
- Winter Wonderland 276,797 photos, 23,974 members
- IN THE DARK 24,969 photos, 1,535 members
- Star Trails 24,831 photos, 10,001 members
- MOON Shots 125,709 photos, 25,549 members
- 1000 views + 40 faves - Quality AND Quantity 36,662 photos, 3,092 members
- 250 views AND 10 faves - quality AND quantity 16,021 photos, 1,463 members
- Epiphyllum 3,720 photos, 406 members
- Awesome Nature 783,441 photos, 18,035 members
- :: Art in naturE :: 12,412 photos, 283 members
- Quality -- Best of the Best -- (Invitation ONLY) 4,571 photos, 986 members
- The Best: BRAVO (INVITED images only) 60,795 photos, 7,520 members
- 500 views + 20 faves - quality AND quantity 52,878 photos, 4,708 members
Alex Skochinski says:
"In the short while ive come to know jean, both as an employee and friend none can compete against her indominable spirit and charm, as well has her rock solid chops and raw talent. im honoured to have has the serendipitous fortune to have met her and to have worked alongside her.
when next thinking where should i go to get my photo taken? the answer is quite simple...
THIS CRAZY LADY!!!"
December 7th, 2006
"What to say...what to say???? Jean introduced me to Flickr and I thank her for it. She is so passionate about her photography, she brings out the best in all those she "shoots". Jean is very adventerous in life and photography!!!"
March 29th, 2006
"All I can say, is "thank goodness I have caller ID" When I see Jean's number pop up on my phone, I just never know, what is in store for me now. Will it be the latest contribution on "Flikr", an excursion, in the wilds of Thunder Bay, an opportunity to learn from her at the studio, or maybe just doing still-life at her home, and having a meal. She has the tenacity of a terrier, when she has an image in her head, and will go to great lengths to capture it to share with others. Her passion for photography, grows with every new venture she takes on. Her photographs, will take you on a magical journey, and leave you completly satisfied, that it was a trip well spent. I am one of the lucky ones, that has been along for the ride, and can't wait to see what is around the next corner. She is one Brassy gal, who has an eye for life."
March 14th, 2006
Teri Bertin Images says:
"I had been a member of the Circles group for quite a few years before Jean joined. I was amazed by how much I learned from this incredibly talented group of people, so it was no surprise to see Jean develop her talent as well. What has been great to watch, though, is how fast she has honed those hidden talents and channeled them into doing something that she truly loves. She definitely has the personality to bring out the best in people when she photographs them! And her compositional eye for scenics and still-lifes doesn't fail either! You go, girl!"
February 28th, 2006
- April 2005
- Toronto, Ontario
- I am:
- Female and Single
- Professional Photographer (Semi-Retired)