Please note: All images are copyrighted by Jean Paul and All Rights are Reserved.
I do NOT allow usage without written authorization from me personally.
All of my images on Flickr are available for purchase or licensing.
If you would like to use one of my photos, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Friends and clients would describe me as a real people person and I enjoy dabbling in all forms of photography!
My images have been published in various magazines and calendars and in April 2008 I had three images "accepted" into the 2008 Professional Photographers of Canada NATIONAL Image Show.
I have attended many photography workshops, but the most memorable were the two with Freeman Patterson in New Brunswick and South Africa! During these workshops I also studied with Andre Gallant and Maurice Henri.
Photography is my passion and I hope you enjoy my images as much as I enjoyed creating them!
You may contact me through Flickr, by e-mail at
email@example.com, by phone at (705) 782-0111 or by snail mail at 56 Partridge Drive, Desbarats, ON, POR 1EO.
My Facebook page:
Facebook Business Page:
Photos of jeanniepaul (1)
- imageHunters: Power of Nature 181 photos, 323 members
- Your VERY BEST ever / Invite Only 4,837 photos, 1,244 members
- STORMSCAPES 16,776 photos, 1,953 members
- Bird Identification Help Group 56,492 photos, 8,243 members
- Nature's Best Photography Flickr Group 5,370 photos, 3,746 members
- Sault Ste Marie 6,827 photos, 219 members
- Photo News Canada Gallery 99,308 photos, 3,556 members
- Our beautiful planet earth 5,400 photos, 97 members
- Thunder Bay for Visitors 992 photos, 64 members
- Binious, bombardes , bagpipes , gaïtas ........ 7,176 photos, 318 members
- The PARAGON Gallery~Admin Invite - P1/A2-no heavy texture!! 13,781 photos, 832 members
- The Gallery Of Fine Photography [DISCONTINUED] 41,079 photos, 5,115 members
- Explored Beautiful People ! 2,749 photos, 1,090 members
- Flickr Diamond - Invited Photos ONLY 114,925 photos, 22,048 members
- Vision Quality Group (P1/F2/C2) 99,859 photos, 4,761 members
- Photographic Impressionism (Seeing Creatively) 18,754 photos, 822 members
- Photography is not a crime 2,166 photos, 2,562 members
- Field Guide: Birds of the World 189,807 photos, 26,004 members
- Far From Original Photoshop 6,585 photos, 463 members
- **FlickrsBest** 173,070 photos, 16,312 members
- S Johnson's Fauna Add1/ award 2 Back...scrambling to catch up 122,149 photos, 7,172 members
- Flickr Envy Public (invited images only) - Add 1/C-1 ~ Invite 1 8,993 photos, 2,779 members
- Excellence In Avian Photography (EIAP) -- INVITED IMAGES ONLY !! 86,889 photos, 9,032 members
- *Champagne Moments* Post 1, COMMENT on the next 2 on your right. 21,436 photos, 2,038 members
- Sleeping Giant - Portraits of a Canadian Wonder 744 photos, 91 members
- The Rust Bucket 85,925 photos, 7,744 members
- Stock the Wildlife Park 16,097 photos, 1,810 members
- Spectacular Nature-invited images only (15/ month) 20,498 photos, 7,248 members
- Images of Africa 195,434 photos, 6,388 members
- Natures Finest (Invited Images Only) 318,231 photos, 39,877 members
- You Think this is Art 1,754,969 photos, 69,525 members
- Outstanding Shots - Invite Only 21,335 photos, 8,482 members
- Out Of Bounds (OOB) Creations 13,587 photos, 2,939 members
- Blue Ribbon PHOTOGRAPHY (INVITE ONLY) 283,236 photos, 41,968 members
- **A Big Fave (Invite Only) 488,843 photos, 63,773 members
- Shield Of Excellence - Level 1 (p1/a3) 493,491 photos, 40,526 members
- All Things Alaska 11,326 photos, 409 members
- 100+ Faves 1-2-3 (Post one,Comment and Fave two) 64,658 photos, 5,319 members
- Winter Wonderland 276,521 photos, 23,963 members
- IN THE DARK 24,537 photos, 1,523 members
- Star Trails 24,633 photos, 9,728 members
- MOON Shots 124,109 photos, 25,402 members
- 1000 views + 40 faves - Quality AND Quantity 33,461 photos, 3,016 members
- 250 views AND 10 faves - quality AND quantity 14,978 photos, 1,447 members
- Epiphyllum 3,724 photos, 405 members
- Awesome Nature 755,056 photos, 17,689 members
- :: Art in naturE :: 12,148 photos, 280 members
- Quality -- Best of the Best -- (Invitation ONLY) 4,503 photos, 987 members
- The Best: BRAVO (INVITED images only) 60,523 photos, 7,534 members
- 500 views + 20 faves - quality AND quantity 49,158 photos, 4,641 members
Alex Skochinski says:
"In the short while ive come to know jean, both as an employee and friend none can compete against her indominable spirit and charm, as well has her rock solid chops and raw talent. im honoured to have has the serendipitous fortune to have met her and to have worked alongside her.
when next thinking where should i go to get my photo taken? the answer is quite simple...
THIS CRAZY LADY!!!"
December 7th, 2006
"What to say...what to say???? Jean introduced me to Flickr and I thank her for it. She is so passionate about her photography, she brings out the best in all those she "shoots". Jean is very adventerous in life and photography!!!"
March 29th, 2006
"All I can say, is "thank goodness I have caller ID" When I see Jean's number pop up on my phone, I just never know, what is in store for me now. Will it be the latest contribution on "Flikr", an excursion, in the wilds of Thunder Bay, an opportunity to learn from her at the studio, or maybe just doing still-life at her home, and having a meal. She has the tenacity of a terrier, when she has an image in her head, and will go to great lengths to capture it to share with others. Her passion for photography, grows with every new venture she takes on. Her photographs, will take you on a magical journey, and leave you completly satisfied, that it was a trip well spent. I am one of the lucky ones, that has been along for the ride, and can't wait to see what is around the next corner. She is one Brassy gal, who has an eye for life."
March 14th, 2006
Teri Bertin Images says:
"I had been a member of the Circles group for quite a few years before Jean joined. I was amazed by how much I learned from this incredibly talented group of people, so it was no surprise to see Jean develop her talent as well. What has been great to watch, though, is how fast she has honed those hidden talents and channeled them into doing something that she truly loves. She definitely has the personality to bring out the best in people when she photographs them! And her compositional eye for scenics and still-lifes doesn't fail either! You go, girl!"
February 28th, 2006
- April 2005
- Toronto, Ontario
- I am:
- Female and Single
- Professional Photographer (Semi-Retired)