J.B. Camera Designs was created by a passionate photographer and photo equipment enthusiast. The idea for the first custom designed GRIP-CASE came after I scratched the bottom surface of my new Fuji X100, while I was setting it down to chase my kids playing in the driveway. I tried the leather half-cases available, but did not like the flimsy nature of a leather case and the unstable base they created. I sketched out the original design, and the rest is history.
We worked really hard to come up with the right texture and material that gives the maximum grip softness while still maintaining the rigidity require for stable camera operations. I hope you enjoy the product as much as I have, and you find the unique features very valuable. We are proud that all J.B. Camera Designs products are designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
Thank you for you interest in our GRIP-CASES!
J.B. Camera Designs' favorite photos from other Flickr members (3)
- Leica Summicron-TL 23 mm f/2 ASPH. 419 photos, 123 members
- Fujifilm GFX 50R Users 925 photos, 230 members
- Voigtlander Nokton 50mm f/1.2 132 photos, 118 members
- Leica X2 15,212 photos, 692 members
- Sony FE Camera Gear (Photos of Cameras ONLY) 2,038 photos, 530 members
- The Fujifilm X100F Pool 6,583 photos, 460 members
- Photos of Fujifilm X100, X100S, X100T, X100F 1,078 photos, 1,179 members
- Voigtlander 40mm 1.2 VM 537 photos, 104 members
J.B. Camera Designs doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- J.B. Camera Designs
- February 2012