Music and Fashion Photographer who creates grubby, sexy images of band members and indie boys and girls at gigs and festivals and in promo shots smoking too many cigarettes, drinking copious amounts of alcohol and devouring buckets of pot noodles on tour.
Music Never Looked So Trash and Glam.
If you want to be added to my collection of mugshots, or would like some sultry photos, leave me a message here, give me a bell on
07983 019 363
Official photographer for:
Birds Vs Planes
Black Cab Casino
The Chapman Family
Dot to Dots
The English Patients
High Rise Diaries
The Illegal Waste
Kid Coda Sounds
Ladies and Gentlemen of the Canyon
Love Bites and Bruises
The Mephisto Club
The Out of Towners
The Small Screen Light Show
Spies In Limbo
The Swung Eight
Ten Ton Toys
The Vaudeville Class
Your Casket Or Mine?
Blinded by Hype
Dazed and Fuzed
Fun Palace Comedy
Heart Rock Live
Hot Stuff promotions
Mr. P Promotions
Teenage Cancer Trust
Too Far North
Who's Mic Is It Anyway?
Photos of Jazzy Lemon (1)
- DISMISSING EXPLORE - 99+ FAVS with no Explore 6,118 photos, 448 members
- London-alt 193,279 photos, 11,377 members
- London Streets 127,833 photos, 10,956 members
- Hand Colored Photographs (Vintage) 1,839 photos, 355 members
- Vintage In Colour 9,061 photos, 579 members
- The StockYard - For Creative Commons Images/Textures Only 8,269 photos, 790 members
- Fujifilm x10 x20 x30 (Best images) 417 photos, 381 members
- Fujifilm X-M1 22,369 photos, 850 members
- FUJIFILM X-M1 users 14,716 photos, 734 members
- Fujifilm X20 35,611 photos, 1,875 members
- Leica D-LUX 4 32,362 photos, 1,540 members
- Recoloured 2,795 photos, 134 members
- Photo Restoration 2,852 photos, 678 members
- Uncle Jerry's Photo Restoration Group 3,247 photos, 1,228 members
- Image Repair and Restoration 1,636 photos, 316 members
- Remembrance Day - Closed until 2017 4,719 photos, 759 members
- Birthday Cakes of the Past [VINTAGE ONLY] 385 photos, 417 members
- Amsterdam Travel Photographs 14,126 photos, 1,665 members
- bicycle, fiets, Fahrrad, bicicleta, vélo, bicicletta 53,240 photos, 4,079 members
- Amazing iPhoneography 413,169 photos, 17,283 members
- Euphorìa Magazine 4,187 photos, 1,019 members
- Portraits!! 757 photos, 442 members
- Ángulo holandés / Dutch angle 4,227 photos, 308 members
- flickr (unofficial) 5,402,146 photos, 111,414 members
- ... if it ain't got that swing... 9,174 photos, 257 members
- [CameraBag] 32,381 photos, 2,327 members
- †✯Group with Ҽxperience✯ 3,592,772 photos, 474,283 members
- HDR for iPhone 5 photos, 18 members
- Evolution Festival 473 photos, 8 members
- School of Digital Photography 955,040 photos, 19,126 members
- * creative portrait photography * 12,704 photos, 1,017 members
- Swing Dancing 7,968 photos, 183 members
- UK Underground Music Photographers 5,830 photos, 439 members
- music from the underground 23,374 photos, 835 members
- The Flickr Underground 134,016 photos, 3,372 members
- Yann Tiersen 283 photos, 113 members
- NORTHERN SOUL 1,511 photos, 229 members
- Rigenerazione Urbana 1,229 photos, 110 members
- Save 6music 459 photos, 37 members
- NIKON D90-50mm f/1.4 Club 1,998 photos, 387 members
- Cricket 23,902 photos, 1,645 members
- Churches, Chapels, Domes, Mosques, Temples, Shrines and Monaster 671,365 photos, 22,460 members
- Movement & Motion 623,329 photos, 52,993 members
- Docks 11,573 photos, 1,471 members
- Castles of the British Isles 17,608 photos, 3,303 members
- North East England Photographers Group 121,386 photos, 1,815 members
- Hidden Objects 637 photos, 130 members
- I Shoot Film 2,570,832 photos, 106,302 members
- The unique effect of black and white FILM 20,797 photos, 684 members
- Britain In Black And White 27,146 photos, 589 members
Yasmina Sarah says:
"Amazing work! I watch your stuff on here and deviantart and you've really inspired me. I've slowly been trying to get some pictures with my friend's bands and find my own style. Thanks for that and keep up the great work! :D"
June 8th, 2009
Alicyn Decay says:
"I've been a fan of Jazzy's fine art photography for a long time now, on a site called deviantart.com ... Normally, I am bored of live concert / band photography, but Jazzy's work is more than an exception to this rule; it's a damn revolution, is what it is !
It's no secret that she is primarily influenced by the indie scene with retro and vintage overtones. Of course she would be, some of the greatest bands in the world hail from the UK ... When I look at her artwork, it really reminds me of the photos you would see on the album covers of British new-wave and post-punk bands from the late 70's and some psychedelic 60's.
My dad has 1,000's of British punk/new wave/psychedelic albums, so I know retro/vintage band photography when I see it. It's a shame Jazzy wasn't around doing her photography at this time, because she probably would have been a photographer for the Beatles. ;)"
April 30th, 2009
"your photos full of inspiration and beautiful.i really like your style.
February 17th, 2009
Yousif Jawhar says:
"Brilliant photographer. Takes the most expressive photos and captures amazing moments. Truly talented."
April 25th, 2009
Snap Happy 217 says:
"I was gonna make a comment on a photo earlier today... but couldn't find the words. Then again I was struck(by another), Thought it was the same guy from earlier... but it wasn't... You really capture this intense, yet subtle eye contact from your subjects that is stunning.
I thought what beauties those fellas are... but it's your shots!
Timeless and perfect.
December 11th, 2008
"Love your pictures. One day, we might met up. I am building a Warchild Charity Band. Truly, Sir Johan III, Founder of www.DJOD.org"
November 30th, 2008
jordie NOW says:
"all i can say is...she simply captures good ole rock'n roll :)"
October 28th, 2008
ivonne fajardo says:
"excelente fotografo, puro rockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk"
September 28th, 2008
"You're definitely capturing emotion in your photos. Great photos!"
September 26th, 2008
Francesca Miller says:
"the photoshoots with The Cliques are brilliant!
September 18th, 2008
"One day I'd love to do what you do. In the meantime, I'll just point my camera and hope for the best.
Your stuff with The Cliques is fantastic!"
September 7th, 2008
"Your photos are amazing. Without even hearing Little Comets music as yet, I have decided that I would like their music simply by seeing their personality come out in your photos. Much respect!"
September 1st, 2008
"A classic style that makes any band look fabulous."
March 9th, 2008
0h Eliot says:
"thanks of you I discovered theCliques!
I think I love you!
February 23rd, 2008
- Jazzy Lemon
- May 2007
- Newcastle Upon Tyne, England
- I am:
- Female and Single
- music and fashion photographer
- Jazzy Lemon