Jeffery Kelly Simpson was born in Edmonton Alberta in the year 1978 at a very young age. Like most children he eventually grew up, though unlike most he had the poor sense to go online instead of going out with pretty girls. In high school he had a blog before people knew what blogs were, and by the time that people knew what blogs were he had several of them.
As an undergraduate student at the University of British Columbia's Okanagan Campus he became involved with the student newspaper the Phoenix. At first he only wanted to write music reviews and get free CDs but before he knew it he was the News Editor and then later worked his way up to being the Editor-In-Chief and then the Managing Editor.
Though his work with the Phoenix he got involved with the Canadian University Press where he took a seat on the board of directors of Campus Plus, the world's largest student owned advertising agency. He was a contributing editor for the short lived agent magazine, Canada's first national student owned and operated glossy magazine.
While still in university he began working as a freelance technology writer for www.ign.com/ the entertainment and video game website. Jeffery began local freelancing shortly afterwards, writing for The Kelowna Daily Courier and eVent! magazine and is currently a regular contributor to the technology section of The Georgia Straight.
He was once the City Captain for Vancouver Metblogs and maintains his own blog. He also has an active photography habit which he displays on Flickr.
After years of being single, and writing about it constantly, he is engaged to be married to Lydia Skinner whom he loves and who seems to love him.
He formerly worked in Vancouver for Relic Entertainment where he was an Associate Online Community Specialist which meant he spent most of his time trying to keep people from arguing on the internet.
Currently he is a Communications Specialist for Electronic Arts.
You can contact Jeffery Kelly Simpson if you wish to either by email or Twitter. He is availble for freelance work as a writer, blogger or photographer.
Photos of Jeffery Simpson (1)
- The Saga Museum 55 photos, 15 members
- Project Weather 614,902 photos, 92,630 members
- JoCo Cruise Crazy II 2,431 photos, 84 members
- iPhone Wallpapers! 320x480 2,820 photos, 504 members
- Stephen Colbert in Vancouver 139 photos, 3 members
- The Georgia Straight 70,690 photos, 1,077 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 398,337 photos, 103,091 members
- U2 360° Tour 2009-2011 21,996 photos, 2,043 members
- Lydia and Kelly's Wedding 595 photos, 9 members
- Canon Rebel T1i 97,921 photos, 3,009 members
- Vancouver Whitecaps FC 807 photos, 43 members
- Sony Ericsson K790* 1,593 photos, 137 members
- You Look Nice Today 803 photos, 704 members
- Miss604.com Photo Pool for Metro Vancouver 54,721 photos, 828 members
- Fish (or anything) 'n' Chips From Around the world. 1,423 photos, 346 members
- Vancouver Transit 36,428 photos, 871 members
- bloggers in Vancouver 22,647 photos, 283 members
- Vancouver Canucks 1,208 photos, 294 members
Jeffery Simpson doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Jeffery Simpson
- January 2005
- Vancouver, Canada
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Sales / Student
- that ring of confidence