Some of my favorite photos from travels near and far.
- Universidade de Coimbra 1,266 photos, 134 members
- StarStaX - Image stacker for Mac / Windows / Linux 2,250 photos, 1,242 members
- Crônicas Fotográficas do Rio de Janeiro 14,607 photos, 817 members
- Carnaval - Brasil 4,461 photos, 220 members
- Carnaval Brasil 8,807 photos, 653 members
- Rio de Janeiro - 2016 12 photos, 8 members
- Flickr BRASIL 131,282 photos, 4,284 members
- Brasil/Brazil 305,283 photos, 11,424 members
- Create Your Own Planets 18,507 photos, 5,485 members
- Panorama Experiments 33,633 photos, 3,359 members
- Miniplanetas 2,610 photos, 398 members
- (Globes) 1,126 photos, 396 members
- Hugin 10,480 photos, 801 members
- Orchid Species 16,566 photos, 385 members
- MOON Shots 98,171 photos, 22,800 members
- Iceland - Landscape 93,508 photos, 7,015 members
- 5000 reasons for travelling to Iceland 4,153 photos, 1,626 members
- Exploring Iceland 2,148 photos, 673 members
- CHRISTMAS WORLDWIDE Flickr's #1 Xmas Group 112,776 photos, 17,471 members
- Bali Images 31,214 photos, 2,387 members
- PHOTOSHOP ART (Celebrating the Art of Photoshop) 165,731 photos, 12,811 members
- Hipstamatic 300,041 photos, 16,669 members
- Photos taken with an Apple iPhone 701,573 photos, 32,227 members
- Nikon Digital SLRs 281,219 photos, 4,991 members
- iPhone Camera Shots 478,140 photos, 16,904 members
- Beauty of Life 118,325 photos, 3,107 members
- !*Flickr Award Group*! (GIVE 5 AWARDS) 2,496,935 photos, 95,835 members
- Laos Images 28,359 photos, 2,051 members
- Show Us Your Rogue 453 photos, 148 members
- Findmybeach.com 653 photos, 110 members
- Nikon flickr Award (Post 1 - Award 3) 613,374 photos, 25,095 members
- Global Village 2 (post 1 - give a globe to 5) 11,624 photos, 1,339 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 427,646 photos, 103,449 members
- Mazda USA - Official Owners Group 7,731 photos, 1,320 members
- Cambodia Images 75,301 photos, 5,143 members
- Scenes of a Serene Nature ( Post 1 / Award 2) 8,548 photos, 474 members
- Global Village 3 3,143 photos, 113 members
- Philippines 150,618 photos, 7,810 members
- Better Than Good - Level 1 (p1/a5) 496,594 photos, 45,149 members
- AUTUMN*FALL P1/A5 ***CONTEST for every member 119,349 photos, 16,772 members
- Twin Cities 97,689 photos, 3,046 members
- Minnesota 60,589 photos, 1,885 members
- China, The Middle Country 中国 238,598 photos, 11,959 members
- Stuck in Customs' Brilliant Cabal - My Cool and Clever Friends 107,157 photos, 4,050 members
- Photos of QUALITY to Smile About ~ International ~ (reopened) 220,477 photos, 15,290 members
- Textures for Layers 15,486 photos, 15,989 members
- All things textured 30,269 photos, 1,332 members
- Passion Of The Heart - closed 40,941 photos, 3,655 members
- CreativeCool+ 4,744 photos, 1,030 members
- The World of Travel 317,698 photos, 5,588 members
"Love this guy's stuff! I'm a bit of a globe trotter myself - but Jason can rival just about anyone in the number of countries visited and no matter where he goes - he's sure to capture one of the best shots. I'd even recommend using his stream as a travel guide of where to go and what to see. Thanks for sharing your journey's with us all!"
26th July, 2007
Everything Everywhere says:
"Jason is easily one of the best travel photographers on Flickr. His work is something I aspire to."
14th July, 2007
Guida Graf says:
You are such a wonderful photographer..
You photos are a inspiration for everybody.
Keep up the great job..""
9th July, 2007
"Jason is one of the most talented photographers I have come across on-line. His pictures depict nature, history, symbolism and so much culture. His passion for photography is clearly visible on all his pictures."
4th July, 2007
"the epitome of consistency. the embodiment of quality. the... whatever, this dude takes awesome photos! every last one is worth a peek."
3rd June, 2007
"Jason is a constant inspiration!
He has a keen analytical eye for natural and architectural beauty and the ability to render emotion thru his camera’s eye and display it on every pixel.
In his travels Jason captures moments that reminds us that it is the journey, not the destination, that impacts our lives.
I am very grateful and eager to view Jason’s new images every time he posts them and wish him the best of luck in his life endeavors."
4th March, 2007
Ruth L says:
"Jason has a wonderful eye for capturing the travel experience. He really is able to capture some of the details that some might over look when there are more popular attractions nearby. I really enjoy looking at his photos!"
13th February, 2007
- January 2006
- Singapore, Singapore
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- jasontravelphotography [at] yahoo.com