handsome, witty, intelligent, sophisticated, slim, wise, all knowing, super fit, wisdom beyond his years,well groomed, and OH yeah slightly deluded!!!!!!!!
II'm an archaeology geek. I've served in the British Army, worked in the media and have been a teacher, archaeologist, though these days I work in PR...
Things have changed a lot in the last three years which have included a divorce and a move to Wales...I also went back into the media industry, and have been working as a photographer....In 2009 I set up Irregular Magazine (www.irregular-magazine.com)....
I also have interests in sustainable development and climate change, especially in relation to climatic change in the past and what we can learn from it.
create your own visited countries map
or vertaling Duits Nederlands
- Street Photography & Candid Street Portrait (The Very Best) 11,272 photos, 6,089 members
- Street Photography 2,913 photos, 40,102 members
- Street Photography Blog 858,199 photos, 31,620 members
- Documentary Photography / Photojournalism 58,416 photos, 3,524 members
- Global Photojournalism; Protest, Culture, and News 520,337 photos, 35,163 members
- unstaged reality 229 photos, 59 members
- Asian Girl Photography 14,900 photos, 733 members
- Asian 41,490 photos, 3,381 members
- Canon Camera Club 149,455 photos, 4,935 members
- chinese beauty 24,989 photos, 856 members
- Asian Girls' Faces 18,494 photos, 1,392 members
- Racing 115,535 photos, 2,329 members
- Motor racing Events 157,246 photos, 1,245 members
- Classic Motor Racing 83,054 photos, 1,842 members
- Irregular Magazine 206 photos, 6 members
- ~*~ Gothic, Vampy Fantasy Art ~*~ 4,477 photos, 419 members
- Digital Fantasy Art 20,135 photos, 1,079 members
- Gothic Illustration - Ilustración Gótica 2,365 photos, 304 members
- Sci Fi Illustration - Ilustración Ciencia Ficción 2,003 photos, 323 members
- Digital Art using a PC 6,334 photos, 264 members
- Surrealist and fantasy paintings 3,012 photos, 388 members
- Fantasy Art - Ilustración Fantastica 4,092 photos, 459 members
- Insect Photography 432,374 photos, 23,810 members
- FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY 700,719 photos, 51,557 members
- The world through photography 485,077 photos, 18,359 members
- ¡BDPC! Beginner Digital Photography Challenge 12,058 photos, 4,127 members
- A very British Civil War 0 photos, 2 members
- Warhammer Terrain & Scenery 791 photos, 207 members
- Miniature Mayhem 2,287 photos, 97 members
- Digital and Audio Visual Arts Directory 4,132 photos, 490 members
- Wheaton's Books in the Wild 180 photos, 266 members
- Historical Wargames Figures 746 photos, 77 members
- UK Gaming 842 photos, 47 members
- Corel Painter X 1,068 photos, 151 members
- The Portrait Painter 25,800 photos, 2,090 members
- COREL Painter 10,036 photos, 998 members
- British Wildlife 255,463 photos, 3,684 members
- Animal-Pictures (Plz Comment). 170,171 photos, 10,853 members
- video2008 157 photos, 120 members
- mare fantastico 3,061 photos, 358 members
- Holy Cuteness (invite your contacts) 22,862 photos, 2,147 members
- NEW ORLEANS CRIME VIDEO AND PHOTOS 8 photos, 28 members
- FAVORITES 4+ 471 photos, 72 members
- Clip City Video 1,935 photos, 504 members
- Videos on Flickr 31,710 photos, 18,786 members
- BLU Book 2 Group 103 photos, 57 members
- Games, Board and Otherwise 6,951 photos, 1,609 members
- Contrasts and contradictions 4,319 photos, 496 members
- Poser. 617 photos, 99 members
- Poser Renders 3,226 photos, 360 members
"If Jason was an animal I would say he was a wolf. This is because he is seen as a bit intimidating to most people - but if you get to know him he's incredibly loyal and kind to his friends and family.
Spends a lot of time on his own it seems - but not because he doesn't like the company of others, he just likes peace and quiet at times.
I've known Jason a long time and he is a man of many talents and amusing anecdotes. He collects books like shelves collect dust, and most of them are to do with archeology, historical stuff, romans, medieval sword fighting and so much more that I would never read - personally! He is an unlikely looking academic - but knows lots about lots of things and is surprisingly good at studying. He got cross the other day because a book he read didn't have references! See what I mean?
He's also very active, outdoorsy, and laid back.
I love him to bits, he's my best friend as well as the best husband ever."
January 29th, 2008
- Jason Hubbard
- December 2004
- In a world of my own, no where sane.
- I am:
- Male and Single
- PR consultant and Photographer
- Irregular Magazine