handsome, witty, intelligent, sophisticated, slim, wise, all knowing, super fit, wisdom beyond his years,well groomed, and OH yeah slightly deluded!!!!!!!!
II'm an archaeology geek. I've served in the British Army, worked in the media and have been a teacher, archaeologist, though these days I work in PR...
Things have changed a lot in the last three years which have included a divorce and a move to Wales...I also went back into the media industry, and have been working as a photographer....In 2009 I set up Irregular Magazine (www.irregular-magazine.com)....
I also have interests in sustainable development and climate change, especially in relation to climatic change in the past and what we can learn from it.
create your own visited countries map
or vertaling Duits Nederlands
- Street Photography & Candid Street Portrait (The Very Best) 11,113 photos, 6,837 members
- Street Photography 3,168 photos, 42,971 members
- Street Photography Blog 1,222,653 photos, 40,292 members
- Documentary Photography / Photojournalism 76,446 photos, 3,462 members
- Global Photojournalism; Protest, Culture, and News 608,360 photos, 42,116 members
- unstaged reality (closed) 249 photos, 66 members
- Asian Girl Photography 23,483 photos, 900 members
- Asian 47,381 photos, 3,679 members
- Canon Camera Club 213,882 photos, 5,195 members
- chinese beauty 27,507 photos, 912 members
- Asian Girls' Faces 19,281 photos, 1,454 members
- Racing 132,503 photos, 2,716 members
- Motor racing Events 189,776 photos, 1,461 members
- Classic Motor Racing 93,331 photos, 2,061 members
- Irregular Magazine 280 photos, 9 members
- ~*~ Gothic, Vampy Fantasy Art ~*~ 5,652 photos, 469 members
- Digital Fantasy Art 28,493 photos, 1,285 members
- Gothic Illustration - Ilustración Gótica 2,537 photos, 311 members
- Sci Fi Illustration - Ilustración Ciencia Ficción 2,172 photos, 338 members
- Digital Art using a PC 9,276 photos, 319 members
- Surrealist and fantasy paintings 3,186 photos, 406 members
- Fantasy Art - Ilustración Fantastica 4,409 photos, 484 members
- Insect Photography 504,111 photos, 25,684 members
- FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY 754,771 photos, 53,354 members
- The world through photography 670,569 photos, 20,706 members
- ¡BDPC! Beginner Digital Photography Challenge 12,533 photos, 4,211 members
- A very British Civil War 0 photos, 2 members
- Warhammer Terrain & Scenery 837 photos, 242 members
- Miniature Mayhem 2,725 photos, 118 members
- Digital and Audio Visual Arts Directory 5,563 photos, 569 members
- Wheaton's Books in the Wild 177 photos, 263 members
- Historical Wargames Figures 749 photos, 83 members
- UK Gaming 842 photos, 46 members
- Corel Painter X 1,069 photos, 152 members
- The Portrait Painter 29,542 photos, 2,175 members
- COREL Painter 10,670 photos, 998 members
- British Wildlife 310,247 photos, 4,051 members
- Animal-Pictures (Plz Comment). 193,540 photos, 11,584 members
- video2008 160 photos, 120 members
- mare fantastico 3,809 photos, 424 members
- Holy Cuteness (invite your contacts) 25,360 photos, 2,130 members
- NEW ORLEANS CRIME VIDEO AND PHOTOS 8 photos, 26 members
- FAVORITES 4+ 623 photos, 77 members
- Clip City Video 1,994 photos, 516 members
- Videos on Flickr 35,286 photos, 20,552 members
- BLU Book 2 Group 98 photos, 57 members
- Games, Board and Otherwise 8,212 photos, 1,729 members
- Contrasts and contradictions 4,505 photos, 492 members
- Poser. 620 photos, 103 members
- Poser Renders 3,433 photos, 371 members
"If Jason was an animal I would say he was a wolf. This is because he is seen as a bit intimidating to most people - but if you get to know him he's incredibly loyal and kind to his friends and family.
Spends a lot of time on his own it seems - but not because he doesn't like the company of others, he just likes peace and quiet at times.
I've known Jason a long time and he is a man of many talents and amusing anecdotes. He collects books like shelves collect dust, and most of them are to do with archeology, historical stuff, romans, medieval sword fighting and so much more that I would never read - personally! He is an unlikely looking academic - but knows lots about lots of things and is surprisingly good at studying. He got cross the other day because a book he read didn't have references! See what I mean?
He's also very active, outdoorsy, and laid back.
I love him to bits, he's my best friend as well as the best husband ever."
January 29th, 2008
- Jason Hubbard
- December 2004
- In a world of my own, no where sane.
- I am:
- Male and Single
- PR consultant and Photographer
- Irregular Magazine