handsome, witty, intelligent, sophisticated, slim, wise, all knowing, super fit, wisdom beyond his years,well groomed, and OH yeah slightly deluded!!!!!!!!
II'm an archaeology geek. I've served in the British Army, worked in the media and have been a teacher, archaeologist, though these days I work in PR...
Things have changed a lot in the last three years which have included a divorce and a move to Wales...I also went back into the media industry, and have been working as a photographer....In 2009 I set up Irregular Magazine (www.irregular-magazine.com)....
I also have interests in sustainable development and climate change, especially in relation to climatic change in the past and what we can learn from it.
create your own visited countries map
or vertaling Duits Nederlands
- Street Photography & Candid Street Portrait (The Very Best) 11,255 photos, 6,144 members
- Street Photography 2,957 photos, 40,744 members
- Street Photography Blog 906,138 photos, 32,824 members
- Documentary Photography / Photojournalism 60,989 photos, 3,512 members
- Global Photojournalism; Protest, Culture, and News 537,744 photos, 36,952 members
- unstaged reality 227 photos, 58 members
- Asian Girl Photography 16,034 photos, 746 members
- Asian 42,412 photos, 3,417 members
- Canon Camera Club 159,517 photos, 4,974 members
- chinese beauty 25,793 photos, 865 members
- Asian Girls' Faces 18,971 photos, 1,412 members
- Racing 117,854 photos, 2,383 members
- Motor racing Events 160,963 photos, 1,289 members
- Classic Motor Racing 84,496 photos, 1,879 members
- Irregular Magazine 206 photos, 6 members
- ~*~ Gothic, Vampy Fantasy Art ~*~ 4,713 photos, 426 members
- Digital Fantasy Art 21,057 photos, 1,092 members
- Gothic Illustration - Ilustración Gótica 2,378 photos, 303 members
- Sci Fi Illustration - Ilustración Ciencia Ficción 2,026 photos, 323 members
- Digital Art using a PC 6,622 photos, 268 members
- Surrealist and fantasy paintings 2,969 photos, 390 members
- Fantasy Art - Ilustración Fantastica 4,154 photos, 467 members
- Insect Photography 439,482 photos, 24,031 members
- FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY 708,300 photos, 51,871 members
- The world through photography 509,364 photos, 18,744 members
- ¡BDPC! Beginner Digital Photography Challenge 12,143 photos, 4,136 members
- A very British Civil War 0 photos, 2 members
- Warhammer Terrain & Scenery 809 photos, 211 members
- Miniature Mayhem 2,358 photos, 99 members
- Digital and Audio Visual Arts Directory 4,206 photos, 499 members
- Wheaton's Books in the Wild 180 photos, 266 members
- Historical Wargames Figures 754 photos, 79 members
- UK Gaming 843 photos, 47 members
- Corel Painter X 1,065 photos, 152 members
- The Portrait Painter 26,058 photos, 2,100 members
- COREL Painter 10,070 photos, 997 members
- British Wildlife 260,632 photos, 3,726 members
- Animal-Pictures (Plz Comment). 173,443 photos, 10,956 members
- video2008 157 photos, 120 members
- mare fantastico 3,152 photos, 360 members
- Holy Cuteness (invite your contacts) 23,170 photos, 2,144 members
- NEW ORLEANS CRIME VIDEO AND PHOTOS 8 photos, 27 members
- FAVORITES 4+ 473 photos, 71 members
- Clip City Video 1,947 photos, 504 members
- Videos on Flickr 31,829 photos, 19,064 members
- BLU Book 2 Group 103 photos, 57 members
- Games, Board and Otherwise 7,030 photos, 1,622 members
- Contrasts and contradictions 4,349 photos, 496 members
- Poser. 618 photos, 99 members
- Poser Renders 3,265 photos, 358 members
"If Jason was an animal I would say he was a wolf. This is because he is seen as a bit intimidating to most people - but if you get to know him he's incredibly loyal and kind to his friends and family.
Spends a lot of time on his own it seems - but not because he doesn't like the company of others, he just likes peace and quiet at times.
I've known Jason a long time and he is a man of many talents and amusing anecdotes. He collects books like shelves collect dust, and most of them are to do with archeology, historical stuff, romans, medieval sword fighting and so much more that I would never read - personally! He is an unlikely looking academic - but knows lots about lots of things and is surprisingly good at studying. He got cross the other day because a book he read didn't have references! See what I mean?
He's also very active, outdoorsy, and laid back.
I love him to bits, he's my best friend as well as the best husband ever."
January 29th, 2008
- Jason Hubbard
- December 2004
- In a world of my own, no where sane.
- I am:
- Male and Single
- PR consultant and Photographer
- Irregular Magazine