handsome, witty, intelligent, sophisticated, slim, wise, all knowing, super fit, wisdom beyond his years,well groomed, and OH yeah slightly deluded!!!!!!!!
II'm an archaeology geek. I've served in the British Army, worked in the media and have been a teacher, archaeologist, though these days I work in PR...
Things have changed a lot in the last three years which have included a divorce and a move to Wales...I also went back into the media industry, and have been working as a photographer....In 2009 I set up Irregular Magazine (www.irregular-magazine.com)....
I also have interests in sustainable development and climate change, especially in relation to climatic change in the past and what we can learn from it.
create your own visited countries map
or vertaling Duits Nederlands
- Street Photography & Candid Street Portrait (The Very Best) 11,275 photos, 6,035 members
- Street Photography 2,873 photos, 39,547 members
- Street Photography Blog 820,912 photos, 30,679 members
- Documentary Photography / Photojournalism 56,946 photos, 3,529 members
- Global Photojournalism; Protest, Culture, Politics, and News 509,958 photos, 34,153 members
- unstaged reality 230 photos, 55 members
- Asian Girl Photography 13,906 photos, 719 members
- Asian 40,810 photos, 3,343 members
- Canon Camera Club 141,818 photos, 4,912 members
- chinese beauty 24,577 photos, 845 members
- Asian Girls' Faces 18,728 photos, 1,396 members
- Racing 113,264 photos, 2,277 members
- Motor racing Events 154,031 photos, 1,221 members
- Classic Motor Racing 81,519 photos, 1,809 members
- Irregular Magazine 206 photos, 6 members
- ~*~ Gothic, Vampy Fantasy Art ~*~ 4,321 photos, 415 members
- Digital Fantasy Art 19,696 photos, 1,073 members
- Gothic Illustration - Ilustración Gótica 2,355 photos, 300 members
- Sci Fi Illustration - Ilustración Ciencia Ficción 1,977 photos, 321 members
- Digital Art using a PC 6,159 photos, 259 members
- Surrealist and fantasy paintings 2,973 photos, 385 members
- Fantasy Art - Ilustración Fantastica 4,177 photos, 453 members
- Insect Photography 424,006 photos, 23,538 members
- FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY 695,709 photos, 51,314 members
- The world through photography 469,424 photos, 18,105 members
- ¡BDPC! Beginner Digital Photography Challenge 12,062 photos, 4,114 members
- A very British Civil War 0 photos, 2 members
- Warhammer Terrain & Scenery 791 photos, 199 members
- Miniature Mayhem 2,236 photos, 96 members
- Digital and Audio Visual Arts Directory 3,985 photos, 485 members
- Wheaton's Books in the Wild 180 photos, 266 members
- Historical Wargames Figures 738 photos, 76 members
- UK Gaming 837 photos, 45 members
- Corel Painter X 1,068 photos, 152 members
- The Portrait Painter 25,449 photos, 2,080 members
- COREL Painter 9,907 photos, 996 members
- British Wildlife 250,846 photos, 3,650 members
- Animal-Pictures (Plz Comment). 168,086 photos, 10,754 members
- video2008 157 photos, 120 members
- mare fantastico 2,905 photos, 352 members
- Holy Cuteness (invite your contacts) 22,703 photos, 2,148 members
- NEW ORLEANS CRIME VIDEO AND PHOTOS 8 photos, 28 members
- FAVORITES 4+ 454 photos, 71 members
- Clip City Video 1,938 photos, 503 members
- Videos on Flickr 31,597 photos, 18,596 members
- BLU Book 2 Group 103 photos, 57 members
- Games, Board and Otherwise 6,878 photos, 1,592 members
- Contrasts and contradictions 4,306 photos, 494 members
- Poser. 616 photos, 98 members
- Poser Renders 3,187 photos, 358 members
"If Jason was an animal I would say he was a wolf. This is because he is seen as a bit intimidating to most people - but if you get to know him he's incredibly loyal and kind to his friends and family.
Spends a lot of time on his own it seems - but not because he doesn't like the company of others, he just likes peace and quiet at times.
I've known Jason a long time and he is a man of many talents and amusing anecdotes. He collects books like shelves collect dust, and most of them are to do with archeology, historical stuff, romans, medieval sword fighting and so much more that I would never read - personally! He is an unlikely looking academic - but knows lots about lots of things and is surprisingly good at studying. He got cross the other day because a book he read didn't have references! See what I mean?
He's also very active, outdoorsy, and laid back.
I love him to bits, he's my best friend as well as the best husband ever."
January 29th, 2008
- Jason Hubbard
- December 2004
- In a world of my own, no where sane.
- I am:
- Male and Single
- PR consultant and Photographer
- Irregular Magazine