handsome, witty, intelligent, sophisticated, slim, wise, all knowing, super fit, wisdom beyond his years,well groomed, and OH yeah slightly deluded!!!!!!!!
II'm an archaeology geek. I've served in the British Army, worked in the media and have been a teacher, archaeologist, though these days I work in PR...
Things have changed a lot in the last three years which have included a divorce and a move to Wales...I also went back into the media industry, and have been working as a photographer....In 2009 I set up Irregular Magazine (www.irregular-magazine.com)....
I also have interests in sustainable development and climate change, especially in relation to climatic change in the past and what we can learn from it.
create your own visited countries map
or vertaling Duits Nederlands
- Street Photography & Candid Street Portrait (The Very Best) 11,096 photos, 6,919 members
- Street Photography 3,185 photos, 43,236 members
- Street Photography Blog 1,259,684 photos, 41,168 members
- Documentary Photography / Photojournalism 77,764 photos, 3,453 members
- Global Photojournalism; Protest, Culture, and News 611,752 photos, 42,452 members
- unstaged reality (closed) 249 photos, 65 members
- Asian Girl Photography 24,146 photos, 926 members
- Asian 48,079 photos, 3,714 members
- Canon Camera Club 220,305 photos, 5,225 members
- chinese beauty 28,008 photos, 927 members
- Asian Girls' Faces 19,322 photos, 1,468 members
- Racing 134,724 photos, 2,746 members
- Motor racing Events 193,811 photos, 1,483 members
- Classic Motor Racing 94,458 photos, 2,074 members
- Irregular Magazine 285 photos, 9 members
- ~*~ Gothic, Vampy Fantasy Art ~*~ 5,937 photos, 478 members
- Digital Fantasy Art 30,532 photos, 1,324 members
- Gothic Illustration - Ilustración Gótica 2,567 photos, 313 members
- Sci Fi Illustration - Ilustración Ciencia Ficción 2,196 photos, 339 members
- Digital Art using a PC 9,864 photos, 330 members
- Surrealist and fantasy paintings 3,185 photos, 408 members
- Fantasy Art - Ilustración Fantastica 4,491 photos, 488 members
- Insect Photography 509,815 photos, 25,799 members
- FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY 759,405 photos, 53,449 members
- The world through photography 691,907 photos, 20,917 members
- ¡BDPC! Beginner Digital Photography Challenge 12,560 photos, 4,218 members
- A very British Civil War 0 photos, 2 members
- Warhammer Terrain & Scenery 842 photos, 246 members
- Miniature Mayhem 2,764 photos, 118 members
- Digital and Audio Visual Arts Directory 6,066 photos, 581 members
- Wheaton's Books in the Wild 179 photos, 263 members
- Historical Wargames Figures 754 photos, 85 members
- UK Gaming 842 photos, 46 members
- Corel Painter X 1,069 photos, 152 members
- The Portrait Painter 29,989 photos, 2,186 members
- COREL Painter 10,784 photos, 999 members
- British Wildlife 316,751 photos, 4,108 members
- Animal-Pictures (Plz Comment). 196,403 photos, 11,630 members
- video2008 160 photos, 120 members
- mare fantastico 4,096 photos, 435 members
- Holy Cuteness (invite your contacts) 25,542 photos, 2,129 members
- NEW ORLEANS CRIME VIDEO AND PHOTOS 8 photos, 26 members
- FAVORITES 4+ 715 photos, 79 members
- Clip City Video 2,004 photos, 518 members
- Videos on Flickr 35,850 photos, 20,722 members
- BLU Book 2 Group 98 photos, 57 members
- Games, Board and Otherwise 8,577 photos, 1,741 members
- Contrasts and contradictions 4,525 photos, 492 members
- Poser. 664 photos, 107 members
- Poser Renders 3,555 photos, 375 members
"If Jason was an animal I would say he was a wolf. This is because he is seen as a bit intimidating to most people - but if you get to know him he's incredibly loyal and kind to his friends and family.
Spends a lot of time on his own it seems - but not because he doesn't like the company of others, he just likes peace and quiet at times.
I've known Jason a long time and he is a man of many talents and amusing anecdotes. He collects books like shelves collect dust, and most of them are to do with archeology, historical stuff, romans, medieval sword fighting and so much more that I would never read - personally! He is an unlikely looking academic - but knows lots about lots of things and is surprisingly good at studying. He got cross the other day because a book he read didn't have references! See what I mean?
He's also very active, outdoorsy, and laid back.
I love him to bits, he's my best friend as well as the best husband ever."
January 29th, 2008
- Jason Hubbard
- December 2004
- In a world of my own, no where sane.
- I am:
- Male and Single
- PR consultant and Photographer
- Irregular Magazine