handsome, witty, intelligent, sophisticated, slim, wise, all knowing, super fit, wisdom beyond his years,well groomed, and OH yeah slightly deluded!!!!!!!!
II'm an archaeology geek. I've served in the British Army, worked in the media and have been a teacher, archaeologist, though these days I work in PR...
Things have changed a lot in the last three years which have included a divorce and a move to Wales...I also went back into the media industry, and have been working as a photographer....In 2009 I set up Irregular Magazine (www.irregular-magazine.com)....
I also have interests in sustainable development and climate change, especially in relation to climatic change in the past and what we can learn from it.
create your own visited countries map
or vertaling Duits Nederlands
- Street Photography & Candid Street Portrait (The Very Best) 11,132 photos, 6,831 members
- Street Photography 3,139 photos, 42,815 members
- Street Photography Blog 1,197,323 photos, 39,741 members
- Documentary Photography / Photojournalism 75,645 photos, 3,465 members
- Global Photojournalism; Protest, Culture, and News 605,607 photos, 42,015 members
- unstaged reality 244 photos, 66 members
- Asian Girl Photography 22,536 photos, 881 members
- Asian 47,023 photos, 3,647 members
- Canon Camera Club 210,383 photos, 5,188 members
- chinese beauty 27,312 photos, 904 members
- Asian Girls' Faces 19,105 photos, 1,433 members
- Racing 131,344 photos, 2,685 members
- Motor racing Events 187,792 photos, 1,448 members
- Classic Motor Racing 92,572 photos, 2,040 members
- Irregular Magazine 274 photos, 8 members
- ~*~ Gothic, Vampy Fantasy Art ~*~ 5,723 photos, 462 members
- Digital Fantasy Art 28,396 photos, 1,265 members
- Gothic Illustration - Ilustración Gótica 2,507 photos, 309 members
- Sci Fi Illustration - Ilustración Ciencia Ficción 2,171 photos, 338 members
- Digital Art using a PC 8,822 photos, 314 members
- Surrealist and fantasy paintings 3,186 photos, 404 members
- Fantasy Art - Ilustración Fantastica 4,398 photos, 483 members
- Insect Photography 498,547 photos, 25,557 members
- FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY 750,717 photos, 53,265 members
- The world through photography 656,792 photos, 20,589 members
- ¡BDPC! Beginner Digital Photography Challenge 12,504 photos, 4,211 members
- A very British Civil War 0 photos, 2 members
- Warhammer Terrain & Scenery 836 photos, 239 members
- Miniature Mayhem 2,691 photos, 117 members
- Digital and Audio Visual Arts Directory 5,278 photos, 562 members
- Wheaton's Books in the Wild 177 photos, 263 members
- Historical Wargames Figures 742 photos, 83 members
- UK Gaming 842 photos, 46 members
- Corel Painter X 1,069 photos, 153 members
- The Portrait Painter 29,230 photos, 2,170 members
- COREL Painter 10,554 photos, 1,000 members
- British Wildlife 306,566 photos, 4,017 members
- Animal-Pictures (Plz Comment). 191,697 photos, 11,541 members
- video2008 160 photos, 120 members
- mare fantastico 3,706 photos, 417 members
- Holy Cuteness (invite your contacts) 25,199 photos, 2,133 members
- NEW ORLEANS CRIME VIDEO AND PHOTOS 8 photos, 26 members
- FAVORITES 4+ 564 photos, 76 members
- Clip City Video 1,996 photos, 516 members
- Videos on Flickr 34,558 photos, 20,439 members
- BLU Book 2 Group 103 photos, 57 members
- Games, Board and Otherwise 8,021 photos, 1,722 members
- Contrasts and contradictions 4,502 photos, 492 members
- Poser. 620 photos, 103 members
- Poser Renders 3,414 photos, 371 members
"If Jason was an animal I would say he was a wolf. This is because he is seen as a bit intimidating to most people - but if you get to know him he's incredibly loyal and kind to his friends and family.
Spends a lot of time on his own it seems - but not because he doesn't like the company of others, he just likes peace and quiet at times.
I've known Jason a long time and he is a man of many talents and amusing anecdotes. He collects books like shelves collect dust, and most of them are to do with archeology, historical stuff, romans, medieval sword fighting and so much more that I would never read - personally! He is an unlikely looking academic - but knows lots about lots of things and is surprisingly good at studying. He got cross the other day because a book he read didn't have references! See what I mean?
He's also very active, outdoorsy, and laid back.
I love him to bits, he's my best friend as well as the best husband ever."
January 29th, 2008
- Jason Hubbard
- December 2004
- In a world of my own, no where sane.
- I am:
- Male and Single
- PR consultant and Photographer
- Irregular Magazine