handsome, witty, intelligent, sophisticated, slim, wise, all knowing, super fit, wisdom beyond his years,well groomed, and OH yeah slightly deluded!!!!!!!!
II'm an archaeology geek. I've served in the British Army, worked in the media and have been a teacher, archaeologist, though these days I work in PR...
Things have changed a lot in the last three years which have included a divorce and a move to Wales...I also went back into the media industry, and have been working as a photographer....In 2009 I set up Irregular Magazine (www.irregular-magazine.com)....
I also have interests in sustainable development and climate change, especially in relation to climatic change in the past and what we can learn from it.
create your own visited countries map
or vertaling Duits Nederlands
- Street Photography & Candid Street Portrait (The Very Best) 11,080 photos, 6,908 members
- Street Photography 3,189 photos, 43,488 members
- Street Photography Blog 1,297,190 photos, 42,100 members
- Documentary Photography / Photojournalism 78,437 photos, 3,448 members
- Global Photojournalism; Protest, Culture, and News 613,420 photos, 42,817 members
- unstaged reality (closed) 249 photos, 64 members
- Asian Girl Photography 25,219 photos, 949 members
- Asian 48,703 photos, 3,741 members
- Canon Camera Club 226,617 photos, 5,261 members
- chinese beauty 28,306 photos, 939 members
- Asian Girls' Faces 20,069 photos, 1,457 members
- Racing 136,287 photos, 2,765 members
- Motor racing Events 195,677 photos, 1,494 members
- Classic Motor Racing 95,438 photos, 2,087 members
- Irregular Magazine 267 photos, 9 members
- ~*~ Gothic, Vampy Fantasy Art ~*~ 6,226 photos, 489 members
- Digital Fantasy Art 31,961 photos, 1,352 members
- Gothic Illustration - Ilustración Gótica 2,582 photos, 317 members
- Sci Fi Illustration - Ilustración Ciencia Ficción 2,277 photos, 340 members
- Digital Art using a PC 10,369 photos, 339 members
- Surrealist and fantasy paintings 3,227 photos, 412 members
- Fantasy Art - Ilustración Fantastica 4,735 photos, 490 members
- Insect Photography 513,873 photos, 25,892 members
- FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY 765,022 photos, 53,589 members
- The world through photography 713,195 photos, 21,152 members
- ¡BDPC! Beginner Digital Photography Challenge 12,570 photos, 4,229 members
- A very British Civil War 0 photos, 2 members
- Warhammer Terrain & Scenery 870 photos, 252 members
- Miniature Mayhem 2,840 photos, 119 members
- Digital and Audio Visual Arts Directory 6,572 photos, 584 members
- Wheaton's Books in the Wild 179 photos, 263 members
- Historical Wargames Figures 758 photos, 85 members
- UK Gaming 842 photos, 46 members
- Corel Painter X 1,069 photos, 152 members
- The Portrait Painter 30,347 photos, 2,194 members
- COREL Painter 10,863 photos, 1,001 members
- British Wildlife 323,208 photos, 4,165 members
- Animal-Pictures (Plz Comment). 198,746 photos, 11,690 members
- video2008 160 photos, 120 members
- mare fantastico 4,374 photos, 444 members
- Holy Cuteness (invite your contacts) 25,886 photos, 2,129 members
- NEW ORLEANS CRIME VIDEO AND PHOTOS 8 photos, 26 members
- FAVORITES 4+ 744 photos, 79 members
- Clip City Video 2,024 photos, 518 members
- Videos on Flickr 36,568 photos, 20,904 members
- BLU Book 2 Group 98 photos, 56 members
- Games, Board and Otherwise 9,015 photos, 1,755 members
- Contrasts and contradictions 4,554 photos, 491 members
- Poser. 697 photos, 106 members
- Poser Renders 3,651 photos, 377 members
"If Jason was an animal I would say he was a wolf. This is because he is seen as a bit intimidating to most people - but if you get to know him he's incredibly loyal and kind to his friends and family.
Spends a lot of time on his own it seems - but not because he doesn't like the company of others, he just likes peace and quiet at times.
I've known Jason a long time and he is a man of many talents and amusing anecdotes. He collects books like shelves collect dust, and most of them are to do with archeology, historical stuff, romans, medieval sword fighting and so much more that I would never read - personally! He is an unlikely looking academic - but knows lots about lots of things and is surprisingly good at studying. He got cross the other day because a book he read didn't have references! See what I mean?
He's also very active, outdoorsy, and laid back.
I love him to bits, he's my best friend as well as the best husband ever."
January 29th, 2008
- Jason Hubbard
- December 2004
- In a world of my own, no where sane.
- I am:
- Male and Single
- PR consultant and Photographer
- Irregular Magazine