I am not a photographer.
- RUNNING LANDSCAPES 105,079 photos, 4,718 members
- Views: 10000 26,524 photos, 6,158 members
- Views: 25,000 3,862 photos, 1,757 members
- Cooking.com 16,934 photos, 985 members
- All about Trees, Arboriculture, and Tree Care. 24,916 photos, 1,768 members
- Riisli Gallery 14,248 photos, 1,126 members
- York 36,582 photos, 2,498 members
- *Flickr's BEST* - SERIOUS Photographers - Post 1/Comment 3 310,770 photos, 7,923 members
- Colour Mania 335,590 photos, 18,392 members
- In the Memories' Book :Textured Images only 22,085 photos, 1,865 members
- All Favourite Photos 30,076 photos, 3,430 members
- 5 for 2 5,101 photos, 1,287 members
- Colorful World: RED DAY 40,022 photos, 1,688 members
- Views: 5000 63,718 photos, 7,674 members
- Explore My Photostream (Leave 3 QUALITY Comments) 36,471 photos, 4,560 members
- Digital Photo Magazine (UK) [ unofficial ] 6,623 photos, 118 members
- Favorites: 60 58,515 photos, 5,046 members
- Rate my photoshop~ PLEASE RATE 3 PHOTOS BEFORE YOURS 13,330 photos, 2,084 members
- Weser, Werra, Fulda (and Nebenflüsse/confluents) 3,200 photos, 294 members
- Textures for Layers 15,183 photos, 16,237 members
- Noise, textures and layers results 12,126 photos, 1,428 members
- Views: 4000 42,259 photos, 6,214 members
- NinianLif's texture addicts 25,373 photos, 3,536 members
- Flickr Monthly Scavenger Hunt 120,807 photos, 3,882 members
- 10+ Faves (10-24): P1, aw & fav 2 on the 1 newest pages 21,559 photos, 7,232 members
- Zero+ Faves (0-9) 23,018 photos, 5,658 members
- Leviathor's Labyrinth: Lobotomy Laboratory 2,992 photos, 491 members
- Photo of the Photographer: Camera must be in photographers photo 4,362 photos, 525 members
- Decayed yet Hauntingly Beautiful 115,377 photos, 8,248 members
- About Stock Photo | www.aboutstockphoto.com 4,875 photos, 744 members
- Photographic Art Legacy - ADMIN INVITE only! 20,329 photos, 5,503 members
- Views: 3000 69,011 photos, 7,616 members
- Black & White Art Awards (Post 1 - Award 3) 693,301 photos, 42,652 members
- Favorite Land- and Seascape Pictures 80,771 photos, 6,539 members
- Remembrance Day, Veterans Day & War Memorials 24,459 photos, 3,353 members
- 50+ Faves 1-2-3 (Post one,Comment and Fave two). 48,412 photos, 8,007 members
- Macro Awards (Invite Only!) 42,493 photos, 11,306 members
- *Game - MigracionTOtal* Wins Monthly *GameOn 34,289 photos, 1,572 members
- It's a Beautiful LIFE! ♥ Nature*Moments*Emotion 68,245 photos, 2,271 members
- Black and White Dreams 51,031 photos, 6,279 members
- Favorites: 50 90,089 photos, 7,492 members
- COLLAGES 39,326 photos, 3,318 members
- Favorites: 45 40,665 photos, 3,978 members
- Memorials 18,253 photos, 1,315 members
- Art in Black and White 426,462 photos, 15,901 members
- The Dictionary Of Image 4,078 photos, 1,525 members
- *THE PERFECT PHOTOGRAPHER (P1/A2) 1,326,624 photos, 60,828 members
- Stolpersteine 1,517 photos, 175 members
- MAGIC OF A WORLD IN MACRO/add 1 comment on 2 70,099 photos, 5,186 members
- worldwidewandering - a travel atlas 645,067 photos, 7,953 members
VJ Spectra says:
"Jason is a fantastic member of the flickr photo community. He is a very generous guy and is always around to leave a nice comment when it is deserved. His photostream has some very cool shots and he obviously has an excellent knowledge of photography."
December 18th, 2007
"In a Flickr world where some people are hoarding views, faves and "awards" by extreme-processing photos into postcards from hell, its always a great pleasure to visit Jason's photostream as a contrast. His photos are interesting, often inventive, and always worth the time. He's not one to brag about it, but unlike many of us, he actually has some proper photo education as well. :-)
Having him as a contact is a sheer pleasure, too - both the privilege of watching his photostream evolve from the front row and receiving his non-cliché comments on my photos.
Overall I know him as a great guy, both as photographer, a contact and a co-admin for some groups."
May 23rd, 2007
"What can I say about my big brother.
He's slim (ish),
Yes he's balding, but he is doing so gracefully.
He has two fantastic kids, who I am proud of.
He has a brilliant wife, who I envy.
He has an eye to take a brilliant picture, and I hope one day he will show me how.
My big brother is so talented, I just hope some of it will rub off on the rest of the family (TEE HEE)
Watch this space, cos no doubt there will be some more fantastic pictures to come."
April 20th, 2007
"This is a very brief summary of my friendship with the good man Jasmic. I could go on (and on) for page after page, but I'll try to keep this brief and to the point.
I met Jason in September 1980 when we both started at Slough Grammar School For Boys. He was at that time a scary lanky tall person with a shock of mad ginger-blond hair and National Health turtleshell spectacles (often broken and usually repaired with plasters), and I was somewhat wary of him and his exuberant ways.
For reasons I can't even now explain, we became friends very quickly.
However, I do know that he became my Best Mate in April 1985 when he saved my life when I was fast succumbing to hypothermia during a hike along the Ridgeway in Oxfordshire in dreadful weather.
From that date onwards, through the various trials of adolescent and then adult life, and the adventures we undertook together, and the growing-up we both shared, somehow the bond between us has remained unbreakable.
We both started to take photography seriously at around the same time, and we remain fiercely, but quite amicably, competitative. Although I must admit I've been rather slack in the last ten years, and I've got a lot of catching up to do!
This bloke is worth watching. He's funny, too, and I count myself very fortunate indeed to be able to call him a friend."
April 19th, 2007
"Jasmic's photos are always a joy for me to look through. They always have so much life, emotions, and feelings in them. It's truly like stepping into his shoes when I look through his photostream. It's also an absolute joy every time he comments on my photos. He has an enormous amount of insight and kind words. I'm very glad that we have stumbled into each other in the big world of flickr."
April 18th, 2007
"Serendeipity at its best... coming across this endlessly varied photostream... from sleeping puppies to aged cattle skulls and artistic ferns and dreamy ferris wheels... the refreshing creative vision goes on and on. As the saying goes, "And so the sage wanders"... Jason wanders and wonders at life and we all win through his Flickr photostream.
Almost as a bonus, Jason shares the most interesting commentary asides with most of the shots and he also comments thoughtfully on others' work.
Jason, keep up the endlessly fresh creativity with your eyes."
March 15th, 2007
"first i thought i would write a "flickrmail" to jason, than i changed to the testimonial, ´cause i think that everybody who is interested should know. i would to say "thank you" for your comments and for your attention at my pictures. you wrote in your profile that "Flickr is challenging me. It is making me open my eyes and really look at the world around me." when i see your pictures, it is true..."
December 6th, 2006
- June 2005
- Gütersloh, Germany
- I am:
- Male and Taken