The "American Dream" does not come to those who fall asleep. Will someone wake me from this unbearable dream that I am living?
- SA Desktop Pool 312 photos, 277 members
- JapanTechTalk 0 photos, 5 members
- EARTH DAY TOKYO 2008 253 photos, 29 members
- WinCustomize 1 photo, 22 members
- Binary Bonsai 359 photos, 838 members
- Flickr Hacks 413 photos, 21,983 members
- Island Photography 114,599 photos, 6,085 members
- birthday-shots 1,753 photos, 544 members
- View From The Window 2,717 photos, 406 members
- Flickr Badge 2,453 photos, 7,455 members
- !Night Life 55,076 photos, 4,246 members
- Only in Japan 141,497 photos, 5,963 members
- Tiny Creatures 2,333 photos, 143 members
- Commute 2,103 photos, 170 members
- JapanBloggers 15,509 photos, 410 members
- Las Vegas 117,702 photos, 7,953 members
- deviantART Deviants 249,057 photos, 12,011 members
- Japan-o-philia 266,616 photos, 6,663 members
- flickr Japan 1,269,932 photos, 22,405 members
"Great to see jark around here, and be able to see his photos. :)"
October 26th, 2007
"The true co-founder of the internet phenomenon known as DevianArt.com has decided to give flickr a chance! This can only mean great things. He may not be a moderating force on this website, but his vision, experience, and expertise definalty makes any internet community better! Mad love to the man with the best surname ever!"
December 12th, 2005
"we don't know each other, but I can honestly say I wouldn't be half as creative as I am today if it weren't for this guy. much love and respect to you and yours, Scott. Youdaman."
August 22nd, 2005
"Followed him here with several other people and like the atmosphere enough to stay... Jark rocks and i hope he'd be willing to kick it in japan when i go there in 10 days... wootie woot woot... you rock jark... keep up the cool photos... which are artistic but familiar to life..."
August 12th, 2005
I want to say that you ROCK! You are the best Admin ever! So just come back! All the deviants are asking for that! WE WANT YOU BACK AS AN ADMIN!"
July 31st, 2005
flawless cars says:
"Who cares if he's a yellow alien? … as long as he's not hostile with that lill' probe of his.
In all honesty, as a newcomer to deviantART I found Scott to be a big bad boss that didn't care much for the little guy - but that isn't true. As Attila said; he is passionate about the site and the art, and he is the friendliest guy ever if you just approach him the right way.
Buckle on Jark, it was a pleasure working with you and everyone else on dA."
July 1st, 2005
Vieux Askew says:
"I've known Scott (Jark) for years only over the internet, working with him on deviantART.com. He is a passionate guy and takes his job seriously, but like myself can relax and enjoy the beauty and humor of life.
Now that we've had the chance to finally meet in person, all of the notions that I acquired over the years stood true. He IS passionate, dedicated, relaxed and it's my pleasure to say I know him."
June 28th, 2005
- February 2004
- Mission Hills, California
- Tokyo, Japan
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Information Security