- nagasaki 6,295 photos, 319 members
- 街の断片・記憶 / street fragment・storage <No people> 55,233 photos, 592 members
- Masterpieces of Flickr 764 photos, 400 members
- Creative Tabletop Photography 376,500 photos, 23,882 members
- Backlight Photography 211 photos, 117 members
- * 99+ favorites 25,491 photos, 1,204 members
- enjoys GRD 18,445 photos, 570 members
- Ricoh GR Fans 186,523 photos, 5,766 members
- RICOH GR Digital III (GRD3) 72,370 photos, 3,442 members
- ! **(manhole covers, etc...) Local Marks 566 photos, 1,042 members
- Nikon D90 1,083,573 photos, 37,080 members
- Fushimi ~ 伏見 ~ 222 photos, 33 members
- TLP - Travel Light Photography 516,823 photos, 8,602 members
- 銀塩コンパクトカメラの世界 113,471 photos, 1,292 members
- Contax 85,111 photos, 3,344 members
- Contax/Yashica Group 50,412 photos, 3,299 members
- Contax T2 39,393 photos, 3,665 members
- Beautiful Flower Fantastic Shot 150,989 photos, 2,948 members
- love mannequins headless 782 photos, 282 members
- Camera+ for iPhone 5,687 photos, 377 members
- The iPhoneography User Group Japan 23,536 photos, 844 members
- http://www.flickr.com/groups/kornrawieegallery/ 4,102 photos, 419 members
- Vision Quality Group (P1/F2/C2) 97,222 photos, 4,653 members
- For the pleasure of black and white 39,709 photos, 1,014 members
- Pure and Honest Photography 3,752 photos, 136 members
- Grainy Pleasures 89,101 photos, 2,174 members
- the STREET SNAPPERS 2,677 photos, 70 members
- Bicicletas-Bicycles-Biciclettes 37,989 photos, 1,847 members
- 駅 | Stations 3,998 photos, 172 members
- Instagram world 68,088 photos, 4,716 members
- Doshisha 538 photos, 13 members
- ♥♥♥♥CH0C0LATE CLUB♥♥♥♥ 11,284 photos, 777 members
- RICOH GR Digital Square 24,547 photos, 1,230 members
- RICOH GR STREET PHOTOGRAPHY 61,899 photos, 1,784 members
- Ricoh GR Digital 238,842 photos, 9,946 members
- RICOH GR Digital II (GRD2) 48,007 photos, 2,392 members
- RICOH GR Digital Monochrome 69,925 photos, 2,388 members
- NATURE'S ELEGANT SHOTS [ Invitation Only / Post 1 - Award 4 ] 66,211 photos, 11,386 members
- PHOTOGRAPHY PLANET Award 1 when posting 57,265 photos, 2,587 members
- Rose Petal 35,979 photos, 3,144 members
- Instagram 152,609 photos, 8,190 members
- ~ Platinum Photography Group ~ 330,808 photos, 33,151 members
- Our Faves - Post 1 award 5 SWEEPER IS RUNNING! 10,033 photos, 1,080 members
- MACRO IN STYLE (Post 1 ~ Award 3) Sweeper Active! 56,111 photos, 4,558 members
- Bokeh and Beyond (post 1 - award 3) 86,026 photos, 5,390 members
- The Stupid Mammals 6,533 photos, 918 members
- 白黒写真 316,059 photos, 5,327 members
- Girls with Cameras 4,412 photos, 2,118 members
- Foglie - Leaves / Post 1 Comm. 2 2,961 photos, 587 members
- SIMPLY YOUR BEST PHOTO (Post 1/ Award 3) / SWEEPER IS ON NOW 31,526 photos, 2,150 members
Hamster King says:
"When I first saw your photo titled "Lonely_2" in July 2008, I thought, "that is really beautiful". At that time I was searching for a photo for a post I was planning to write on my blog and I felt your photo was PERFECT for that occasion. It's too long for me to describe about that post here so I've included the link here: hamsterking.blog.... Thanks for taking such beautiful and inspiring photos and sharing your talents with everyone.
(A personal note: The link is not intended to promote my blog so please feel free to edit this testimonial before publishing it)"
November 11th, 2009
- t a k a k o - says:
"If I was told to pick one photographer that I love the most on Flickr jam343 is the one. He captures his emotions as well as the air around the subject in his photos which always leaves me breathless. He is one amazing photographer, a great friend, and a major source of inspirations. THANK YOU."
April 16th, 2009
"I guess everyone in your testimonials has expressed my feelings about your photos. It reminds me why I love taking pictures and catch up with what i've missed. Hopefully can capture inspirational ones like yours. Thanks! and will always be waiting for your coming captures."
September 24th, 2008
"his photos are such an inspiration! he captures the world from such a beautiful view. i enjoy looking through his photos, they teach me to be a better photographer. his work is one of the most creative and beautiful i've ever seen. and he, himself is a great person!"
October 10th, 2008
"I've been following jam's stream since my very first days on flickr and he remains one of my favourite flickr photographers. He is a magician with the camera. He has a way of photographing plants and flowers as if they were living models, wanting to be seen in the best light. He never disappoints them, or us. But he can also take heartstopping interior photos, such as Playing chopin - www.flickr.com/ph... - and www.flickr.com/ph... (of a boy & dog).
Wonderful work here, and added to almost daily."
October 1st, 2008
"Fairly new here to Flickr but jam343's photos were what drew me back for more. I pored over them for hours. He captures everything from flowers, to tasty treats to everyday scenes in the most captivating way. His artist's eye is apparent whether he's using a cell phone camera or an expensive model. Kudos to you jam343."
March 20th, 2007
Melody Harrison Hanson says:
"Your photos make me feel grateful to be alive, so that I can enjoy such beauty. And hopefully, in time, learn to see and create beauty of my own. For now I visit your photos to lift my spirits."
October 16th, 2006
actually price says:
"One of my favourites! He redefines "beauty", his pictures are to die for! After looking at all his pictures, I now have a new respect for flowers!(and him)
YOU ROCK JUNI !!!"
January 29th, 2005
"jam343 your photography is a record of your living, for anyone who really sees.."
January 29th, 2005
illustrious pickle says:
"Jam343 is one of the most talented and gifted photographers I have ever come across. His photos always have amazing depth, composition and the object in focus is always great! All of his photos are inspirational to a budding photographer like myself. He also is a very nice person and always has something good to say about other peoples' pictures."
January 11th, 2005
"always when i come to Jam343's site i always end up with 1,2,3 new favorites! He has great talent and i think (don't know him that well yet) humor (when i look at his self portrait:) Thanks for your great foto's Jam! I will visit a lot!"
December 13th, 2004
"jam343, he is one of the greatest photographer I have ever met on the net. He always shows us various photos, from beautiful nature to fantastic abstract photos. I also found that he is always kind and gentle with us, I really respect his personality too."
December 5th, 2004
"jam343 takes beautiful pictures and has a great eye for details. He can turn ordinary objects into works of art.. not to mention his photos of flowers! Pure magic.
Apart from all that, he's very kind and always has something nice to say about your pictures :)"
November 28th, 2004
- November 2004
- I am:
- Male and Single