- 街の断片・記憶 / street fragment・storage <No people> 9,829 photos, 193 members
- Masterpieces of Flickr 791 photos, 382 members
- Creative Tabletop Photography 301,655 photos, 22,270 members
- Backlight Photography 198 photos, 53 members
- * 99+ favorites 7,127 photos, 770 members
- enjoys GRD 16,182 photos, 561 members
- Ricoh GR Fans 132,780 photos, 4,555 members
- RICOH GR Digital III (GRD3) 70,839 photos, 3,158 members
- ! **(manhole covers, etc...) Local Marks 526 photos, 1,034 members
- Nikon D90 988,327 photos, 36,906 members
- Fushimi ~ 伏見 ~ 190 photos, 23 members
- TLP - Travel Light Photography 212,774 photos, 5,661 members
- 銀塩コンパクトカメラの世界 76,283 photos, 1,050 members
- Contax 67,886 photos, 2,743 members
- Contax/Yashica Group 40,073 photos, 2,552 members
- Contax T2 31,710 photos, 2,601 members
- Beautiful Flower Fantastic Shot 104,874 photos, 2,699 members
- love mannequins headless 698 photos, 279 members
- Camera+ for iPhone 4,818 photos, 342 members
- The iPhoneography User Group Japan 23,492 photos, 846 members
- http://www.flickr.com/groups/kornrawieegallery/ 3,123 photos, 439 members
- Vision Quality Group (P1/F2/C2) 101,200 photos, 4,760 members
- For the pleasure of black and white 25,898 photos, 832 members
- Pure and Honest Photography 2,878 photos, 131 members
- Grainy Pleasures 49,800 photos, 1,525 members
- the STREET SNAPPERS 1,742 photos, 51 members
- Bicicletas-Bicycles-Biciclettes 25,889 photos, 1,501 members
- 駅 | Stations 3,359 photos, 146 members
- Instagram world 49,651 photos, 4,313 members
- Doshisha 517 photos, 14 members
- ♥♥♥♥CH0C0LATE CLUB♥♥♥♥ 8,883 photos, 766 members
- RICOH GR Digital Square 21,170 photos, 1,021 members
- RICOH GR STREET PHOTOGRAPHY 32,969 photos, 1,086 members
- Ricoh GR Digital 193,662 photos, 8,815 members
- RICOH GR Digital II (GRD2) 45,561 photos, 1,907 members
- RICOH GR Digital Monochrome 47,850 photos, 1,897 members
- NATURE'S ELEGANT SHOTS [ Invitation Only / Post 1 - Award 4 ] 66,596 photos, 11,709 members
- PHOTOGRAPHY PLANET Award 1 when posting 41,547 photos, 2,308 members
- Rose Petal 34,259 photos, 3,190 members
- Instagram 144,190 photos, 8,291 members
- Platinum Photography Group ~ No People "Monitored Queue" 264,736 photos, 31,971 members
- Our Faves - Post 1 award 5 SWEEPER IS RUNNING! 8,309 photos, 1,089 members
- MACRO IN STYLE (Post 1 ~ Award 3) Sweeper Active! 48,739 photos, 4,486 members
- Bokeh and Beyond (post 1 - award 3) 54,177 photos, 4,269 members
- The Stupid Mammals 5,154 photos, 937 members
- 白黒写真 259,835 photos, 4,807 members
- SIMPLY THE BEST! (POST 1 AWARD 3) Sweeper ON!!! 11,815 photos, 1,156 members
- Girls with Cameras 4,347 photos, 1,845 members
- Foglie - Leaves / Post 1 Comm. 2 3,074 photos, 596 members
- SIMPLY YOUR BEST PHOTO (Post 1/ Award 3) / SWEEPER IS ON NOW 21,357 photos, 1,993 members
Hamster King says:
"When I first saw your photo titled "Lonely_2" in July 2008, I thought, "that is really beautiful". At that time I was searching for a photo for a post I was planning to write on my blog and I felt your photo was PERFECT for that occasion. It's too long for me to describe about that post here so I've included the link here: hamsterking.blog.... Thanks for taking such beautiful and inspiring photos and sharing your talents with everyone.
(A personal note: The link is not intended to promote my blog so please feel free to edit this testimonial before publishing it)"
November 11th, 2009
- t a k a k o - says:
"If I was told to pick one photographer that I love the most on Flickr jam343 is the one. He captures his emotions as well as the air around the subject in his photos which always leaves me breathless. He is one amazing photographer, a great friend, and a major source of inspirations. THANK YOU."
April 16th, 2009
"I guess everyone in your testimonials has expressed my feelings about your photos. It reminds me why I love taking pictures and catch up with what i've missed. Hopefully can capture inspirational ones like yours. Thanks! and will always be waiting for your coming captures."
September 24th, 2008
"his photos are such an inspiration! he captures the world from such a beautiful view. i enjoy looking through his photos, they teach me to be a better photographer. his work is one of the most creative and beautiful i've ever seen. and he, himself is a great person!"
October 10th, 2008
"I've been following jam's stream since my very first days on flickr and he remains one of my favourite flickr photographers. He is a magician with the camera. He has a way of photographing plants and flowers as if they were living models, wanting to be seen in the best light. He never disappoints them, or us. But he can also take heartstopping interior photos, such as Playing chopin - www.flickr.com/ph... - and www.flickr.com/ph... (of a boy & dog).
Wonderful work here, and added to almost daily."
October 1st, 2008
"Fairly new here to Flickr but jam343's photos were what drew me back for more. I pored over them for hours. He captures everything from flowers, to tasty treats to everyday scenes in the most captivating way. His artist's eye is apparent whether he's using a cell phone camera or an expensive model. Kudos to you jam343."
March 20th, 2007
Melody Harrison Hanson says:
"Your photos make me feel grateful to be alive, so that I can enjoy such beauty. And hopefully, in time, learn to see and create beauty of my own. For now I visit your photos to lift my spirits."
October 16th, 2006
"One of my favourites! He redefines "beauty", his pictures are to die for! After looking at all his pictures, I now have a new respect for flowers!(and him)
YOU ROCK JUNI !!!"
January 29th, 2005
"jam343 your photography is a record of your living, for anyone who really sees.."
January 29th, 2005
"Jam343 is one of the most talented and gifted photographers I have ever come across. His photos always have amazing depth, composition and the object in focus is always great! All of his photos are inspirational to a budding photographer like myself. He also is a very nice person and always has something good to say about other peoples' pictures."
January 11th, 2005
"always when i come to Jam343's site i always end up with 1,2,3 new favorites! He has great talent and i think (don't know him that well yet) humor (when i look at his self portrait:) Thanks for your great foto's Jam! I will visit a lot!"
December 13th, 2004
"jam343, he is one of the greatest photographer I have ever met on the net. He always shows us various photos, from beautiful nature to fantastic abstract photos. I also found that he is always kind and gentle with us, I really respect his personality too."
December 5th, 2004
"jam343 takes beautiful pictures and has a great eye for details. He can turn ordinary objects into works of art.. not to mention his photos of flowers! Pure magic.
Apart from all that, he's very kind and always has something nice to say about your pictures :)"
November 28th, 2004
- November 2004
- I am:
- Male and Taken