- nagasaki 5,859 photos, 306 members
- 街の断片・記憶 / street fragment・storage <No people> 32,211 photos, 418 members
- Masterpieces of Flickr 791 photos, 405 members
- Creative Tabletop Photography 348,824 photos, 23,907 members
- Backlight Photography 236 photos, 91 members
- * 99+ favorites 18,339 photos, 1,065 members
- enjoys GRD 16,572 photos, 568 members
- Ricoh GR Fans 166,586 photos, 5,340 members
- RICOH GR Digital III (GRD3) 71,654 photos, 3,345 members
- ! **(manhole covers, etc...) Local Marks 589 photos, 1,054 members
- Nikon D90 1,054,009 photos, 37,299 members
- Fushimi ~ 伏見 ~ 214 photos, 31 members
- TLP - Travel Light Photography 404,569 photos, 8,156 members
- 銀塩コンパクトカメラの世界 99,123 photos, 1,213 members
- Contax 76,533 photos, 3,070 members
- Contax/Yashica Group 45,978 photos, 2,929 members
- Contax T2 35,195 photos, 3,094 members
- Beautiful Flower Fantastic Shot 129,673 photos, 2,868 members
- love mannequins headless 752 photos, 292 members
- Camera+ for iPhone 5,387 photos, 374 members
- The iPhoneography User Group Japan 23,677 photos, 853 members
- http://www.flickr.com/groups/kornrawieegallery/ 3,775 photos, 428 members
- Vision Quality Group (P1/F2/C2) 99,451 photos, 4,744 members
- For the pleasure of black and white 33,750 photos, 968 members
- Pure and Honest Photography 3,424 photos, 134 members
- Grainy Pleasures 73,474 photos, 1,935 members
- the STREET SNAPPERS 2,308 photos, 66 members
- Bicicletas-Bicycles-Biciclettes 31,821 photos, 1,757 members
- 駅 | Stations 3,530 photos, 160 members
- Instagram world 61,852 photos, 4,642 members
- Doshisha 532 photos, 14 members
- ♥♥♥♥CH0C0LATE CLUB♥♥♥♥ 9,876 photos, 774 members
- RICOH GR Digital Square 24,212 photos, 1,162 members
- RICOH GR STREET PHOTOGRAPHY 46,838 photos, 1,506 members
- Ricoh GR Digital 223,546 photos, 9,620 members
- RICOH GR Digital II (GRD2) 47,007 photos, 2,129 members
- RICOH GR Digital Monochrome 59,759 photos, 2,196 members
- NATURE'S ELEGANT SHOTS [ Invitation Only / Post 1 - Award 4 ] 67,131 photos, 11,580 members
- PHOTOGRAPHY PLANET Award 1 when posting 52,154 photos, 2,499 members
- Rose Petal 35,340 photos, 3,187 members
- Instagram 148,930 photos, 8,358 members
- Platinum Photography Group ~ "Quality Photography" 294,021 photos, 32,664 members
- Our Faves - Post 1 award 5 SWEEPER IS RUNNING! 9,112 photos, 1,089 members
- MACRO IN STYLE (Post 1 ~ Award 3) Sweeper Active! 52,895 photos, 4,572 members
- Bokeh and Beyond (post 1 - award 3) 70,963 photos, 4,980 members
- The Stupid Mammals 6,295 photos, 932 members
- 白黒写真 295,607 photos, 5,217 members
- Girls with Cameras 4,508 photos, 1,996 members
- Foglie - Leaves / Post 1 Comm. 2 3,016 photos, 592 members
- SIMPLY YOUR BEST PHOTO (Post 1/ Award 3) / SWEEPER IS ON NOW 26,739 photos, 2,111 members
Hamster King says:
"When I first saw your photo titled "Lonely_2" in July 2008, I thought, "that is really beautiful". At that time I was searching for a photo for a post I was planning to write on my blog and I felt your photo was PERFECT for that occasion. It's too long for me to describe about that post here so I've included the link here: hamsterking.blog.... Thanks for taking such beautiful and inspiring photos and sharing your talents with everyone.
(A personal note: The link is not intended to promote my blog so please feel free to edit this testimonial before publishing it)"
November 11th, 2009
- t a k a k o - says:
"If I was told to pick one photographer that I love the most on Flickr jam343 is the one. He captures his emotions as well as the air around the subject in his photos which always leaves me breathless. He is one amazing photographer, a great friend, and a major source of inspirations. THANK YOU."
April 16th, 2009
"I guess everyone in your testimonials has expressed my feelings about your photos. It reminds me why I love taking pictures and catch up with what i've missed. Hopefully can capture inspirational ones like yours. Thanks! and will always be waiting for your coming captures."
September 24th, 2008
"his photos are such an inspiration! he captures the world from such a beautiful view. i enjoy looking through his photos, they teach me to be a better photographer. his work is one of the most creative and beautiful i've ever seen. and he, himself is a great person!"
October 10th, 2008
"I've been following jam's stream since my very first days on flickr and he remains one of my favourite flickr photographers. He is a magician with the camera. He has a way of photographing plants and flowers as if they were living models, wanting to be seen in the best light. He never disappoints them, or us. But he can also take heartstopping interior photos, such as Playing chopin - www.flickr.com/ph... - and www.flickr.com/ph... (of a boy & dog).
Wonderful work here, and added to almost daily."
October 1st, 2008
"Fairly new here to Flickr but jam343's photos were what drew me back for more. I pored over them for hours. He captures everything from flowers, to tasty treats to everyday scenes in the most captivating way. His artist's eye is apparent whether he's using a cell phone camera or an expensive model. Kudos to you jam343."
March 20th, 2007
Melody Harrison Hanson says:
"Your photos make me feel grateful to be alive, so that I can enjoy such beauty. And hopefully, in time, learn to see and create beauty of my own. For now I visit your photos to lift my spirits."
October 16th, 2006
"One of my favourites! He redefines "beauty", his pictures are to die for! After looking at all his pictures, I now have a new respect for flowers!(and him)
YOU ROCK JUNI !!!"
January 29th, 2005
"jam343 your photography is a record of your living, for anyone who really sees.."
January 29th, 2005
"Jam343 is one of the most talented and gifted photographers I have ever come across. His photos always have amazing depth, composition and the object in focus is always great! All of his photos are inspirational to a budding photographer like myself. He also is a very nice person and always has something good to say about other peoples' pictures."
January 11th, 2005
"always when i come to Jam343's site i always end up with 1,2,3 new favorites! He has great talent and i think (don't know him that well yet) humor (when i look at his self portrait:) Thanks for your great foto's Jam! I will visit a lot!"
December 13th, 2004
"jam343, he is one of the greatest photographer I have ever met on the net. He always shows us various photos, from beautiful nature to fantastic abstract photos. I also found that he is always kind and gentle with us, I really respect his personality too."
December 5th, 2004
"jam343 takes beautiful pictures and has a great eye for details. He can turn ordinary objects into works of art.. not to mention his photos of flowers! Pure magic.
Apart from all that, he's very kind and always has something nice to say about your pictures :)"
November 28th, 2004
- November 2004
- I am:
- Male and Single