- nagasaki 5,610 photos, 303 members
- 街の断片・記憶 / street fragment・storage <No people> 26,618 photos, 375 members
- Masterpieces of Flickr 781 photos, 403 members
- Creative Tabletop Photography 338,788 photos, 23,538 members
- Backlight Photography 239 photos, 83 members
- * 99+ favorites 15,662 photos, 977 members
- enjoys GRD 16,588 photos, 571 members
- Ricoh GR Fans 160,610 photos, 5,219 members
- RICOH GR Digital III (GRD3) 72,223 photos, 3,328 members
- ! **(manhole covers, etc...) Local Marks 605 photos, 1,046 members
- Nikon D90 1,041,484 photos, 37,250 members
- Fushimi ~ 伏見 ~ 208 photos, 31 members
- TLP - Travel Light Photography 358,586 photos, 7,637 members
- 銀塩コンパクトカメラの世界 93,308 photos, 1,191 members
- Contax 74,459 photos, 3,009 members
- Contax/Yashica Group 44,874 photos, 2,860 members
- Contax T2 34,620 photos, 2,966 members
- Beautiful Flower Fantastic Shot 124,951 photos, 2,853 members
- love mannequins headless 747 photos, 292 members
- Camera+ for iPhone 5,134 photos, 362 members
- The iPhoneography User Group Japan 23,579 photos, 854 members
- http://www.flickr.com/groups/kornrawieegallery/ 3,643 photos, 431 members
- Vision Quality Group (P1/F2/C2) 100,019 photos, 4,767 members
- For the pleasure of black and white 31,883 photos, 949 members
- Pure and Honest Photography 3,251 photos, 133 members
- Grainy Pleasures 68,396 photos, 1,869 members
- the STREET SNAPPERS 2,190 photos, 59 members
- Bicicletas-Bicycles-Biciclettes 30,308 photos, 1,721 members
- 駅 | Stations 3,466 photos, 158 members
- Instagram world 59,798 photos, 4,626 members
- Doshisha 529 photos, 14 members
- ♥♥♥♥CH0C0LATE CLUB♥♥♥♥ 9,562 photos, 769 members
- RICOH GR Digital Square 23,385 photos, 1,134 members
- RICOH GR STREET PHOTOGRAPHY 44,074 photos, 1,447 members
- Ricoh GR Digital 219,047 photos, 9,514 members
- RICOH GR Digital II (GRD2) 46,688 photos, 2,074 members
- RICOH GR Digital Monochrome 57,292 photos, 2,150 members
- NATURE'S ELEGANT SHOTS [ Invitation Only / Post 1 - Award 4 ] 67,191 photos, 11,617 members
- PHOTOGRAPHY PLANET Award 1 when posting 49,947 photos, 2,461 members
- Rose Petal 35,039 photos, 3,192 members
- Instagram 147,855 photos, 8,362 members
- Platinum Photography Group ~ "High Quality" 287,713 photos, 32,534 members
- Our Faves - Post 1 award 5 SWEEPER IS RUNNING! 8,722 photos, 1,087 members
- MACRO IN STYLE (Post 1 ~ Award 3) Sweeper Active! 51,275 photos, 4,556 members
- Bokeh and Beyond (post 1 - award 3) 66,760 photos, 4,818 members
- The Stupid Mammals 6,054 photos, 933 members
- 白黒写真 289,840 photos, 5,151 members
- SIMPLY THE BEST! (POST 1 AWARD 3) Sweeper ON!!! 12,631 photos, 1,157 members
- Girls with Cameras 4,377 photos, 1,962 members
- Foglie - Leaves / Post 1 Comm. 2 3,029 photos, 594 members
Hamster King says:
"When I first saw your photo titled "Lonely_2" in July 2008, I thought, "that is really beautiful". At that time I was searching for a photo for a post I was planning to write on my blog and I felt your photo was PERFECT for that occasion. It's too long for me to describe about that post here so I've included the link here: hamsterking.blog.... Thanks for taking such beautiful and inspiring photos and sharing your talents with everyone.
(A personal note: The link is not intended to promote my blog so please feel free to edit this testimonial before publishing it)"
November 11th, 2009
- t a k a k o - says:
"If I was told to pick one photographer that I love the most on Flickr jam343 is the one. He captures his emotions as well as the air around the subject in his photos which always leaves me breathless. He is one amazing photographer, a great friend, and a major source of inspirations. THANK YOU."
April 16th, 2009
"I guess everyone in your testimonials has expressed my feelings about your photos. It reminds me why I love taking pictures and catch up with what i've missed. Hopefully can capture inspirational ones like yours. Thanks! and will always be waiting for your coming captures."
September 24th, 2008
"his photos are such an inspiration! he captures the world from such a beautiful view. i enjoy looking through his photos, they teach me to be a better photographer. his work is one of the most creative and beautiful i've ever seen. and he, himself is a great person!"
October 10th, 2008
"I've been following jam's stream since my very first days on flickr and he remains one of my favourite flickr photographers. He is a magician with the camera. He has a way of photographing plants and flowers as if they were living models, wanting to be seen in the best light. He never disappoints them, or us. But he can also take heartstopping interior photos, such as Playing chopin - www.flickr.com/ph... - and www.flickr.com/ph... (of a boy & dog).
Wonderful work here, and added to almost daily."
October 1st, 2008
"Fairly new here to Flickr but jam343's photos were what drew me back for more. I pored over them for hours. He captures everything from flowers, to tasty treats to everyday scenes in the most captivating way. His artist's eye is apparent whether he's using a cell phone camera or an expensive model. Kudos to you jam343."
March 20th, 2007
Melody Harrison Hanson says:
"Your photos make me feel grateful to be alive, so that I can enjoy such beauty. And hopefully, in time, learn to see and create beauty of my own. For now I visit your photos to lift my spirits."
October 16th, 2006
"One of my favourites! He redefines "beauty", his pictures are to die for! After looking at all his pictures, I now have a new respect for flowers!(and him)
YOU ROCK JUNI !!!"
January 29th, 2005
"jam343 your photography is a record of your living, for anyone who really sees.."
January 29th, 2005
"Jam343 is one of the most talented and gifted photographers I have ever come across. His photos always have amazing depth, composition and the object in focus is always great! All of his photos are inspirational to a budding photographer like myself. He also is a very nice person and always has something good to say about other peoples' pictures."
January 11th, 2005
"always when i come to Jam343's site i always end up with 1,2,3 new favorites! He has great talent and i think (don't know him that well yet) humor (when i look at his self portrait:) Thanks for your great foto's Jam! I will visit a lot!"
December 13th, 2004
"jam343, he is one of the greatest photographer I have ever met on the net. He always shows us various photos, from beautiful nature to fantastic abstract photos. I also found that he is always kind and gentle with us, I really respect his personality too."
December 5th, 2004
"jam343 takes beautiful pictures and has a great eye for details. He can turn ordinary objects into works of art.. not to mention his photos of flowers! Pure magic.
Apart from all that, he's very kind and always has something nice to say about your pictures :)"
November 28th, 2004
- November 2004
- I am:
- Male and Single