- 街の断片・記憶 / street fragment・storage <No people> 16,079 photos, 275 members
- Masterpieces of Flickr 778 photos, 398 members
- Creative Tabletop Photography 316,728 photos, 22,724 members
- Backlight Photography 219 photos, 66 members
- * 99+ favorites 11,282 photos, 838 members
- enjoys GRD 16,466 photos, 567 members
- Ricoh GR Fans 145,372 photos, 4,910 members
- RICOH GR Digital III (GRD3) 71,609 photos, 3,226 members
- ! **(manhole covers, etc...) Local Marks 542 photos, 1,034 members
- Nikon D90 1,014,063 photos, 37,089 members
- Fushimi ~ 伏見 ~ 190 photos, 25 members
- TLP - Travel Light Photography 278,580 photos, 6,708 members
- 銀塩コンパクトカメラの世界 83,473 photos, 1,117 members
- Contax 70,329 photos, 2,886 members
- Contax/Yashica Group 42,330 photos, 2,690 members
- Contax T2 32,582 photos, 2,738 members
- Beautiful Flower Fantastic Shot 113,714 photos, 2,774 members
- love mannequins headless 714 photos, 281 members
- Camera+ for iPhone 4,926 photos, 353 members
- The iPhoneography User Group Japan 23,843 photos, 852 members
- http://www.flickr.com/groups/kornrawieegallery/ 3,403 photos, 437 members
- Vision Quality Group (P1/F2/C2) 100,714 photos, 4,798 members
- For the pleasure of black and white 27,972 photos, 882 members
- Pure and Honest Photography 2,948 photos, 130 members
- Grainy Pleasures 58,322 photos, 1,722 members
- the STREET SNAPPERS 1,899 photos, 54 members
- Bicicletas-Bicycles-Biciclettes 27,753 photos, 1,636 members
- 駅 | Stations 3,425 photos, 153 members
- Instagram world 54,088 photos, 4,479 members
- Doshisha 525 photos, 14 members
- ♥♥♥♥CH0C0LATE CLUB♥♥♥♥ 9,087 photos, 767 members
- RICOH GR Digital Square 22,315 photos, 1,080 members
- RICOH GR STREET PHOTOGRAPHY 37,790 photos, 1,279 members
- Ricoh GR Digital 205,779 photos, 9,199 members
- RICOH GR Digital II (GRD2) 45,860 photos, 1,967 members
- RICOH GR Digital Monochrome 52,301 photos, 2,023 members
- NATURE'S ELEGANT SHOTS [ Invitation Only / Post 1 - Award 4 ] 66,993 photos, 11,669 members
- PHOTOGRAPHY PLANET Award 1 when posting 45,339 photos, 2,389 members
- Rose Petal 34,774 photos, 3,185 members
- Instagram 145,220 photos, 8,312 members
- Platinum Photography Group ~ "High Quality" Post 1 Award 3 271,823 photos, 32,214 members
- Our Faves - Post 1 award 5 SWEEPER IS RUNNING! 8,321 photos, 1,083 members
- MACRO IN STYLE (Post 1 ~ Award 3) Sweeper Active! 49,521 photos, 4,502 members
- Bokeh and Beyond (post 1 - award 3) 59,976 photos, 4,509 members
- The Stupid Mammals 5,680 photos, 936 members
- 白黒写真 275,154 photos, 4,991 members
- SIMPLY THE BEST! (POST 1 AWARD 3) Sweeper ON!!! 12,111 photos, 1,148 members
- Girls with Cameras 4,400 photos, 1,887 members
- Foglie - Leaves / Post 1 Comm. 2 3,052 photos, 593 members
- SIMPLY YOUR BEST PHOTO (Post 1/ Award 3) / SWEEPER IS ON NOW 22,682 photos, 2,021 members
Hamster King says:
"When I first saw your photo titled "Lonely_2" in July 2008, I thought, "that is really beautiful". At that time I was searching for a photo for a post I was planning to write on my blog and I felt your photo was PERFECT for that occasion. It's too long for me to describe about that post here so I've included the link here: hamsterking.blog.... Thanks for taking such beautiful and inspiring photos and sharing your talents with everyone.
(A personal note: The link is not intended to promote my blog so please feel free to edit this testimonial before publishing it)"
November 11th, 2009
- t a k a k o - says:
"If I was told to pick one photographer that I love the most on Flickr jam343 is the one. He captures his emotions as well as the air around the subject in his photos which always leaves me breathless. He is one amazing photographer, a great friend, and a major source of inspirations. THANK YOU."
April 16th, 2009
"I guess everyone in your testimonials has expressed my feelings about your photos. It reminds me why I love taking pictures and catch up with what i've missed. Hopefully can capture inspirational ones like yours. Thanks! and will always be waiting for your coming captures."
September 24th, 2008
"his photos are such an inspiration! he captures the world from such a beautiful view. i enjoy looking through his photos, they teach me to be a better photographer. his work is one of the most creative and beautiful i've ever seen. and he, himself is a great person!"
October 10th, 2008
"I've been following jam's stream since my very first days on flickr and he remains one of my favourite flickr photographers. He is a magician with the camera. He has a way of photographing plants and flowers as if they were living models, wanting to be seen in the best light. He never disappoints them, or us. But he can also take heartstopping interior photos, such as Playing chopin - www.flickr.com/ph... - and www.flickr.com/ph... (of a boy & dog).
Wonderful work here, and added to almost daily."
October 1st, 2008
"Fairly new here to Flickr but jam343's photos were what drew me back for more. I pored over them for hours. He captures everything from flowers, to tasty treats to everyday scenes in the most captivating way. His artist's eye is apparent whether he's using a cell phone camera or an expensive model. Kudos to you jam343."
March 20th, 2007
Melody Harrison Hanson says:
"Your photos make me feel grateful to be alive, so that I can enjoy such beauty. And hopefully, in time, learn to see and create beauty of my own. For now I visit your photos to lift my spirits."
October 16th, 2006
"One of my favourites! He redefines "beauty", his pictures are to die for! After looking at all his pictures, I now have a new respect for flowers!(and him)
YOU ROCK JUNI !!!"
January 29th, 2005
"jam343 your photography is a record of your living, for anyone who really sees.."
January 29th, 2005
"Jam343 is one of the most talented and gifted photographers I have ever come across. His photos always have amazing depth, composition and the object in focus is always great! All of his photos are inspirational to a budding photographer like myself. He also is a very nice person and always has something good to say about other peoples' pictures."
January 11th, 2005
"always when i come to Jam343's site i always end up with 1,2,3 new favorites! He has great talent and i think (don't know him that well yet) humor (when i look at his self portrait:) Thanks for your great foto's Jam! I will visit a lot!"
December 13th, 2004
"jam343, he is one of the greatest photographer I have ever met on the net. He always shows us various photos, from beautiful nature to fantastic abstract photos. I also found that he is always kind and gentle with us, I really respect his personality too."
December 5th, 2004
"jam343 takes beautiful pictures and has a great eye for details. He can turn ordinary objects into works of art.. not to mention his photos of flowers! Pure magic.
Apart from all that, he's very kind and always has something nice to say about your pictures :)"
November 28th, 2004
- November 2004
- I am:
- Male and Single