I just love to take pictures. I am married with 8 children and 4 grandchildren!!! I married, Julie, she had 4 children and I had 4 children and we combined them!!! Some are grown and out of the house and my 4 are with my ex so we only have 2 at home. We live in Georgia, USA and i am rank amature at this but i love to try .
One of my fave groups on flickr is Your KARMA Group Please come check this out...Be part of our family !!!
Please forgive me if I miss getting to your photos...I am trying to get to everyone...I have so many wonderful friends and sometimes I might even fail to put you as a contact...Please don`t give up on me...LOL...get back in my sight and I will see you then add you...Its not because I don`t think you are worth it its just because there are so many things I must get to..Oh to have more arms and a better mind...LOL
Sometimes my wife gets on here and comments,henceforth, the j_j! She is Julie! So, no I am not always home. I have to work a regular job! Thank God I have one though.
Interests: Jesus Christ first and foremost! My wife, Julie, all my kids and grandkids!
I use a Sony DSLR A-700 I do not have any special programs, like photoshop, wish I did! But way to expensive for me! All I do is crop some photos if they need it. So I am sorry if my photos are not as good as some are but this is what I have!!!! I am thankful for that! LOL
These are 5 of my daughter's sites...You might like to check out their streams...But please be careful as I tend to be an over protective Daddy! I am very proud of them!
Please do not use my photos without permission , thank you !
Photos of j_jyarbrough (2)
- BC Emergency/Law Enforcement Photos 4,553 photos, 52 members
- ♔Group wi†h Ҽxperience♔ 2,957,496 photos, 366,836 members
- Flickr Hive Mind Group / Administration 103,301 photos, 2,620 members
- All fences, walls, palings, hedges, and sport hurdles. 1,039 photos, 132 members
- Wild Birds of Georgia 1,467 photos, 108 members
- Burdr 89,587 photos, 991 members
- A Year of Holidays: CELEBRATIONS..NOT VACATIONS! 10,186 photos, 852 members
- National Fire Department Photo Group 3,848 photos, 82 members
- Avian Photography 143,290 photos, 2,698 members
- Project worldwide (pictures of places around the world) 238,980 photos, 12,295 members
- Covered Bridges of the World 1,992 photos, 151 members
- In der Welt zu Hause - At home in our world (P1 - A2!!) 970 photos, 93 members
- Saturated Saturday 1,361 photos, 484 members
- Seasons’ Magic - Post 1 / Award 2 - Autumn/Fall 33,858 photos, 3,428 members
- FIRE FIRE FIRE 71,077 photos, 17,158 members
- **Super Best Shots on Flickr**/ P1, A 3 ! NO COMMENT=BAN! 165,880 photos, 6,521 members
- On Strike Over New Home Page 36 photos, 528 members
- The wonderful world of birds (P1/A2). 82,989 photos, 5,040 members
- Spirit of Halloween 2008 2,175 photos, 588 members
- Global Cooling 193 photos, 42 members
- yummy thinkyummythoughts 5,704 photos, 651 members
- Top 30 Vivid 40 photos, 169 members
- Top 30 Winners (Qualified Only) 4,022 photos, 1,471 members
- The Flower Basket *Post 1 - Award 3* *Sweeper Active* 96,772 photos, 7,598 members
- Super~Six Bronze ☆ Stage #1 ☆ 1,071,184 photos, 40,353 members
- Flickr Diamond - Invited Photos ONLY 114,395 photos, 21,571 members
- YAHOOVILLE, USA 1,631 photos, 188 members
- ! !"PHOTOGRAPHERS" GONE WILD (Level 1) 690,170 photos, 38,658 members
- RUSTY and CRUSTY 389,832 photos, 28,703 members
- This stands out! - add 1, invite 1, comment 1 - VOTING is open 30,772 photos, 2,187 members
- Cubism Award: Great Artistic Photographer - INVITED Post1 Award3 34,835 photos, 6,751 members
- The Worlds Best Nature, Wildlife, And Macro Photography 142,666 photos, 5,737 members
- NATURE is LOVELY 132,173 photos, 8,060 members
- THE WORLD IS BEAUTIFUL. 84,886 photos, 2,416 members
- Beauty Selection (Admin Invite Only) 5,380 photos, 1,101 members
- ThinkPink 25,117 photos, 2,903 members
- Essence of Water (INVITE ONLY) 3,787 photos, 1,039 members
- *Best of Flickr* (Comment 1 / invite 2) PHOTOS ONLY 943,978 photos, 28,848 members
- Flickr Platinum Group (INVITE ONLY) 6,975 photos, 2,381 members
- Ohio Architecture 8,009 photos, 606 members
- Birds as Art 123,340 photos, 2,671 members
- **FlickrsBest** 137,568 photos, 15,780 members
- Fabulous Flowers/P1C1 172,758 photos, 18,375 members
- "IQ" - Image Quality 293,541 photos, 9,183 members
- Inspired by Him -- Open/Moderated-- 7,176 photos, 397 members
- Fire Helmets 829 photos, 171 members
- World Class Image (Post 1, Award 2) 60,281 photos, 2,854 members
- Platinum Photography Group ~ "High Quality" Post 1 Award 3 271,401 photos, 32,210 members
- Vintage Kids (The Movies) 13 photos, 42 members
- Georgia Rivers and Waterways 3,672 photos, 287 members
Kris Kros says:
"John is my step dad.
Hahaha. No, I'm just kidding.
Just love his unique style. Glamour shots are his forte.
Go & See!!!"
April 17th, 2008
rich66 ~~ says:
"A true friend who's generous spirit and passion for family, friends, faith and nature shine through with every picture that he posts and comment that he makes. Flickr and the world in general are better places because of people like you. Take a look at his photos and prepare to be amazed."
September 2nd, 2007
"After reading John's testimonials, Each of them say something special and witty and this wonderful person. John's images reflect his faith, his love and his art. I am so honored to have had the chance to view his amazing photos. The true gift is....life is so wonderful......John's photos remind us with each posting."
May 5th, 2007
"JOHN IS MY STEP~DAD, THOUGH I CALL HIM THAT HE IS THE BEST PERSON I COULD EVER CALL DAD. JOHN HAS FILLED THE VOID OF MY MOTHERS HEART AND IN DOING SO HAS ALSO FILLED THE VOID WITHIN OUR FAMILY. HE WAS LIKE THE MISSING LINK THAT YOU KNOW IS THERE BUT YOU HAVE TO LOOK HARDER TO FIND IT. JOHN HAS BEEN SUCH A WONDEFUL BLESSING AND ADDITION TO OUR FAMILY!! IT TAKES A BIG MAN TO BE ABLE TO FILL HIS SHOES. I RESPECT HIM FOR WHAT HE DOES. I LOVE HIM FOR WHO HE IS. I PRAY BLESSINGS UPON HIM AND MY MOMS MARRAIGE THAT WITH EACH DAY THEIR LOVE THAT IS ALREADY STRONG WILL INCREASE IN STREGNTH. I LOVE YOU JOHN!!"
March 24th, 2007
" John is such a wonderful son in-law to my husband and I....My daughter ,Julie, went through some very tough times and some of those times I am sure that we did not even know alll she went through! I prayed that God would send someone like my husband , that would love and cherish her and God sent John...The answer to my prayers..
John, you have also taught me to love photography!!
You are such a gifted person that can make the simple things look
stunning and it makes the rest of us look around at the things we usually overlook...
Thank you for all you do !!!"
February 28th, 2007
"John's photography is a truly wonderful collection of images of nature, family, and friends ... his world, simply shared with those of us lucky enough to be acquainted with him ...
Excellent, can't wait for more!"
February 22nd, 2007
"Okay so John takes great uplifting photos, BIG DEAL, who cares? You can throw that all out the window.
What impresses me is here's a man who received a second chance in life and family and never lets a day or even moment go by without showing his appreciation to ALL around him.
His spirit is contagious and I find myself being more appreciative to those around me.
For that I thank you, John
I’m willing to bet my bottom dollar that he'll agree behind every great man is a great woman
I am grateful for you having crossed my path
So I say, step aside, let the man pass on his journey through life"
February 7th, 2007
"The one thing that stands out most to me about John is what a proud husband and father he is ... a true family man! His photostream is full of amazing shots of nature, my favorite being his butterfly shots. I noticed he has many fans, but somehow always manages to get in a kind and encouraging comment back to you. Keep clicking those butterflies John !!!"
January 13th, 2007
"I shall now dub John "The Butterfly Man".... why? Because he is a master of butterflies....colour, detail....you name it he does it with butterflies...and insects.....supreme quality and fabulous stunning images each and everyone of them. Of course...John's stream is full of other fabulous photography which is a pleasure to view!
Above all, John is kind and a lovely person that I am honoured to have met on flickr. He has a wonderful personality and is a real gem of the flickr community...I am proud and honoured to have him as a contact.
So...ladies and gentleman....for all your butterfly and insect needs...please see John :o)) You will not be dissapointed!!!"
January 11th, 2007
Ms Ladyred says:
"John is indeed a trully talented photographer. His work has such diversity and love. He is also an inspiration to myself and his other Flickr friends. Always leaving such thoughtful and kind commetns and encouraging words.
I am proud to call John one of my Flick friends."
January 9th, 2007
"John is one of my inspirations here on Flickr. He has such a passion about his work and his life and it shines through on each and every photo he posts. You can tell that you truely love life John and that inspires me to do the same. Thank you for being a good Flickr friend and for bringing your beautiful world to us!"
January 9th, 2007
"John is a talented photographer that captures beauty in the world. His pictures are amazing, often followed by beautiful lyrics or poems. He is very caring and great flickr friend always giving generous comments. He has a wonderful family and gorgeous wife that he is proud of. Thank you, John for sharing your love of nature and love of your family with us."
November 9th, 2006
Dave - aka Emptybelly says:
"John's photostream juxtaposes between the comedic, the family and God's creation - all of which are simply wonderful and easy to appreciate in all their wonder... I hope you enjoy seeing his photos and receiving his comments as much as I do... John sure is blessed to be a blessing, and that is a promise!"
October 30th, 2006
"John is one of my early friends on Flickr. A great photographer and wonderful with words. His comments are always appreciated. A very kind ,thoughtful man.God Bless"
October 29th, 2006
The Challenge says:
"John you are living legend here on the Flickr not only for your big family but as the great photographer too."
October 13th, 2006
wildcats' fan says:
"This is an overdue testimonial from your sister. John, I thank flickr and God for giving me the chance to meet two of the most wonderful people, you and Sis Julie. Your kindness, thoughtfulness and warmth humbles me. Thank you so very much for being the anchor during one of the hardest time in my life when my late brother died suddenly. And you were there all along giving me the brotherly figure which has been missing. No amount of thank you's and no word can describe how much I appreciate this friendship. You and Julie are my guardian angels and I'm eternally grateful. You are a very talented photographer and I'm one of your biggest fans. I hope someday I will get to meet you and your family in person and give you guys a BIG HUG!!! Thank you for being you, John!! Love you both very much!"
September 30th, 2006
Jo Ann 315 says:
""John is a wonderful photographer. Most his photos usually get on the top 500. He has also made the main page several times. I just love his photos.
John also is a fantastic husband and a wonderful family man. You can see the love pouring out of each photo he takes of them. His wife is beautiful and so are his children. Hunter is a very handsome young man. I keep saying that they are all robots because they are so beautiful. But even more than their outward appearance they are beautiful inside too.
I have taken this entire family close to my heart. I am so glad that I met them on FlickR. God Bless you John, Julie, the girls and Hunter :) I love you all.""
September 15th, 2006
sergeant killjoy says:
"j_jyarbrough is simply one of the best. His passion for photgraphy, life, and his family is quite infectious- every day, he is an inspiration for me to look at my world through a photographic lens. Simply amazing."
September 12th, 2006
Infinity Rain says:
"John and Julie....Wow, what a team they make. They have a heart of pure platinum! I love them both to peices and count them as dear friends. While browsing through John's stream you'll notice many times, he will have an inspiring message for a down and out friend, or a happy birthday. Sometimes a congrats photo for someone that had something great happen in their life. Always thinking of others, always giving and always a pleasure to be around. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart for entering my life!!"
September 10th, 2006
"If anyone has a brilliant eye for photography, it's John! He really knows how to capture "the moment" perfectly, and his passion and appreciation for life really comes through in his work. Thanks for sharing your wonderful artwork, John! You rock!!!"
September 5th, 2006
Lucky me to have him as a contact! Keep the beautiful captures coming!!!"
September 5th, 2006
"He is excellent at capturing nature at its tiniest!
Also, his beautiful family as well."
July 20th, 2006
"John is a very talented photographer....his photos are a delight, filled with inspiration, love, creativity and pure talent!
I enjoy visiting his photostream daily to view his new additions...some of the most beautiful landscapes, macros and nature shots I have seen on flickr.com.
Thanks for providing us a part of your beautiful world and for sharing with us your wonderful shots.
Keep up the great work my friend:)"
June 9th, 2006
- John & Julie Yarbrough
- March 2006
- I am:
- Male and Taken