I've been kind of sick and I cannot fly far any more, so I am basically stuck at my house these day.
I can travel by a train or a bus, but that does not help me go out of this tiny islands nation.
It is kind of sad, but I do not even know much about my home town yet, anyway, I guess I have to live within this hell like narrow-minded tiny country for now........
I wish I could fly now, but it is impossible.
Anyway, now I have collected 23 mirrorless cameras and most of which are Sony cameras. So I guess I am basically a Sony shooter. My first mirrorless camera was Sony NEX5, since then, I have been more comfortable with my EVF cameras than my D-SLRs. I admit I am a D-SLR hater but I am at least honest about that.
Now , I use a couple of Sony A7R, a couple of A7M2, a A7R2 and A7S most of times, but my A7R2 and A7S are only used for kind of SERIOUS work, not for my personal snaps posted here.
I also use Canon G5X and EOS6D but my EOS6D is now broken , kept at my desk unfixed. I may buy it again as I like my 6D a lot for night walk, but fixing my broken 6D costs more than a brand new one here.
In last week, I tested the X-T2 and I loved it. I think I will buy it as soon as it is out here on September 2nd, but I am still debating the XT2 vs the XP2, I like them both very much.
Oh, I almost forgot to mention this but I also have owned a Nikon D750 but it is also broken and kept in a dry box unfixed.
Nikon closed its main service center in Fukuoka city in this April, and now we have to send it to Osaka SC, and it is kinda expensive.
After 7 years with mirrorless cameras and having tested them in harsh environments, I understood mirrorless cameras are actually much tougher and much more durable than D-SLRs despite of the common believe- the high end D-SLRs are tougher than the tiny consumer grade mirrorless cameras preached by many so-called pro reviewers.
It is really impossible to guess true build quality of any camera by just shooting with it for a day or two.
The 5DMK2 was the weakest camera and the NEX5n was the toughest camera that I have actually tested in extremely humid Southern Thailand.
Anyway, the below linked image is my broken EOS6D, this image clearly shows you how fragile D-SLRs really are.
- Car Light Trails At Night 8,761 photos, 2,583 members
- Daisy Type Flowers 9,753 photos, 920 members
- Mirrorless Cameras Photos 19,025 photos, 259 members
- Nikon FX 75,778 photos, 1,942 members
- Nikon D600/D610 CLUB 412,674 photos, 13,200 members
- Nikon D800/D800E CLUB 139,385 photos, 2,960 members
- Nikon D800/D800E/D810 Users Group 510,756 photos, 15,401 members
- ★★ Nikon D800 - Nikon D800E - Images 172,385 photos, 4,065 members
- D810 Nikon Series (D810, D810A, D800, D800E) 100,155 photos, 2,920 members
- Carl Zeiss 1.4/85 ZF for Nikon 1,826 photos, 315 members
- ZEISS ZA, ZM, ZK, ZS, ZE and ZF Lenses - Official Tag Required 31,641 photos, 4,063 members
- Carl Zeiss Planar 23,368 photos, 877 members
- Carl Zeiss Distagon 12,213 photos, 593 members
- Carl Zeiss 16,702 photos, 177 members
- Sony Cyber-shot RX 149,785 photos, 4,039 members
- Nikon D600/D610 129,338 photos, 3,063 members
- Darkness and Light 121,683 photos, 3,723 members
- Canon EOS 5D Series 533,143 photos, 20,311 members
- Lights & Shadows 254,214 photos, 13,038 members
- Panasonic Lumix G X Vario 12-35 f2.8 16,493 photos, 833 members
- Olympus 45mm f/1.8 Micro Four Thirds Lens 36,671 photos, 3,537 members
- Olympus OM-D Original (3xO) 104,425 photos, 1,437 members
- Flickr Olympus OM-D E-M1 + E-M5 + E-M10 221,070 photos, 5,556 members
- Sony NEX-5n & NEX-7 46,690 photos, 1,392 members
- Sony NEX E mount photography group 113,299 photos, 2,183 members
- Sony α NEX & ILCE 446,978 photos, 14,507 members
- Pentax K-5 / K-5 II / K-5 IIs Photographers 285,868 photos, 6,194 members
- Nikon AF-S 24-120mm f/4G ED VR Nano Lens 39,370 photos, 2,380 members
- Sony Full Frame Cameras DSLR-a900 / DSLR-a850 / SLT-a99 / a7R 86,655 photos, 1,668 members
- Nikon D700 Photos 90,297 photos, 1,197 members
- Nikon D700 326,432 photos, 15,686 members
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM Lens 69,424 photos, 5,509 members
- canon 70-200 f2.8 L IS II USM 32,146 photos, 2,618 members
- Nikon 70-200 VR II 11,881 photos, 746 members
- 70-200 2,8 22,899 photos, 991 members
- Canon EOS-5D Mark II 63,311 photos, 1,768 members
- Canon EOS 5D Mark II 40,350 photos, 840 members
- Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L (II) USM 16,601 photos, 2,534 members
- Nikkor 85mm 1.4 25,863 photos, 2,197 members
- Canon EF 85mm f1.8 100,612 photos, 11,975 members
- 85mm 61,400 photos, 4,301 members
- Nikon 24-70 mm Nikkor lens - photos and opinions 131,574 photos, 7,106 members
- Nikkor AF-S 50mm f/1.4G 49,898 photos, 4,217 members
- Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G ED-IF AF-S 59,681 photos, 1,892 members
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II 44,542 photos, 2,786 members
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G lens 29,534 photos, 2,389 members
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm f/4.0G ED VR 32,337 photos, 3,195 members
- Nikon Prime Lens Club 46,259 photos, 2,013 members
- Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM 18,408 photos, 704 members
- Canon EOS 5D Mark II 2 50,285 photos, 1,085 members
nomoreOVF doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- November 2006
- rather not tell.
- I am:
- rather not tell.
- rather not tell.