- Photo Meditations: Autumn 2013 168 photos, 39 members
- Redfox Vixens 53 photos, 11 members
- The August Break, 2013 3,437 photos, 428 members
- Photo Meditations: Summer 2013 424 photos, 78 members
- 'RoidWeek 2013 3,056 photos, 1,015 members
- Unravelling: Winter 2013 0 photos, 2 members
- Squam by the sea 2012 232 photos, 18 members
- SquamItalia! 2012 388 photos, 25 members
- 'RoidWeek 2012 3,282 photos, 1,102 members
- The August Break, 2012 2,512 photos, 280 members
- Photo Meditations: Spring 2012 742 photos, 124 members
- polaroid folk tales 1,152 photos, 98 members
- The Instant Love Retreat 73 photos, 9 members
- 100 Days of Winter 1,216 photos, 70 members
- stationery junkies 13,528 photos, 1,992 members
- Philofaxy 6,101 photos, 1,107 members
- The August Break, 2011 4,491 photos, 390 members
- 'Roid Week 2011 3,262 photos, 1,303 members
- CANONET mon amour 21,352 photos, 4,916 members
- Canonet 28 1,858 photos, 361 members
- NYC Polaroid 1,770 photos, 119 members
- polaroid books 229 photos, 39 members
- Impossible Project PX680 film 8,512 photos, 786 members
- Heapsong1 2,402 photos, 494 members
- Lovers of Cathrineholm Designs 958 photos, 499 members
- Nutella Day 661 photos, 452 members
- Twelve 1,246 photos, 381 members
- The Declaration of You Flickr Group 44 photos, 75 members
- Mess: The Manual of Accidents and Mistakes 514 photos, 200 members
- New York, New York 385,691 photos, 15,461 members
- New York City 632,886 photos, 45,826 members
- Open Your Eyes, 2010 154 photos, 20 members
- September 2010 SQUAM ART WORKSHOPS 379 photos, 47 members
- October 10, 2010 1,810 photos, 2,527 members
- a polaroid cuppa 472 photos, 68 members
- the beauty of different 342 photos, 268 members
- August Break Continued 8,862 photos, 407 members
- habit 4,188 photos, 724 members
- Hasselblad Portrait 1,427 photos, 218 members
- For the love of ERCOL! 118 photos, 48 members
- Hipstamatic 300,293 photos, 16,662 members
- PX / PZ / 8x10 / PQ Silver Shade Film by The Impossible Project 19,238 photos, 2,491 members
- Polaroid Spectra 20,315 photos, 2,274 members
- The Polaroid Enthusiast 17,215 photos, 663 members
- Polaroid ; Fade to Black. 1,411 photos, 307 members
- Brit Bloggers Collective 0 photos, 1 member
- You Are Not Alone - Hope for Postpartum Depression 400 photos, 90 members
- Polaroid Film 17,938 photos, 943 members
- Bloganistas 1,389 photos, 544 members
- San Francisco 231,516 photos, 13,974 members
"Susannah's work is incredibly soft and real. She is a master with a Polaroid camera and makes the world around her her own.
All her photographs drip with honey..superb."
19th April, 2009
Baron von Beerfest says:
6th April, 2009
.jennifer donley. says:
"I am constantly in awe of Susannah's photography. She has the ability to capture what are seemingly mundane objects and turn them into dazzling pieces of beauty, and her eye for both color and composition is unsurpassed.There is a crisp and clean quality to the pictures; however, at the same time, they have the ability to speak and tell secret stories.
This is the power of Susannah's art. Her pictures speak to my soul because they come from her own.
She is truly a beautiful talent."
21st March, 2007
"Susannah has a wonderful photographic eye.
She manages to tell complex stories with her photography by composing thoughtful compositions with terrific lighting.
I am particularly drawn to her choice of color. She manages to capture a sense of temperature and air in her photos that I have rarely seen in others work.
I am enjoying her work tremendously.
She is a talent."
13th March, 2007
Marianne Elliott says:
"Susannah's photographs combine an eye for light and colour and a gift for composition to bring out the wonder and beauty in the most unexpected places. Susannah's sense of colour, in particular, constantly suprises and delights me. These photographs transport me to a world in which a rusty ship's hull or a shop window in East London are as beautiful and enchanting as any sunset over the mountains. I am left wishing I could see the world through Susannah's eyes for a day, and then I remember that through her photos I can!"
8th March, 2007
Boho Photography says:
"Susannah has a natural gift to capture color, textures, motion, moods and the decadence of decay. Her work draws me into the beautiful scenes that she is able to grasp with her brilliant photographers eye. I always feel as though I am with her behind the lens, sensing the cool crisp ocean air on my skin and the wind in my hair. She's fresh, unique, funky and damn good at composition. I've collaborated with her on a few projects and am inspired by her talent and creativity."
7th March, 2007
"Susannah inspires me with her eclectic ability to see the beauty in the everyday: in her awe of the raw beauty of natural landscapes, her tongue in cheek glances at retro chic and found objects, and those yearning frames of faded glamour and delapidation. Whether the subject is overtly showy or more quietly understated, Susannah's images allow me to share in her enviable ability to frame quirky, original and beautiful detail."
7th March, 2007
"Susanna's work takes
my breath away. Her
photo's are vivid, gorgeous
She has a sensual eye
and her love for the spirt
of life is reflected
beautifully. However her
true gift lies much deeper.
The world is filled with pretty
pictures but Susannah's
work has a compelling
undertone which invites a
She captures the essence
of the human condition in
small enlightened intimate
details with a poets soul.
Her style is unique and
fresh and sensual.
I am honoured to follow
her work and she inspires
me every step of the way."
7th March, 2007
hippy urban girl says:
"Susannah portrays life's moments through her writing and photography with such beautiful style. Her photos are a breath of freshness full of emotion and sensitivity; not only is she full of talent but she is also a beautiful caring person and this is reflected in her photography."
6th March, 2007
"The photos here at unravelling are vibrant and rich with color, dazzling my eyes with perspective and composition. I can't wait until your photos are available for sale!"
7th March, 2007
- June 2006