- December Reflections, 2015 0 photos, 1 member
- The August Break, 2015 1,055 photos, 135 members
- Photo Meditations: July 2015 403 photos, 63 members
- April LOVE, 2015 559 photos, 175 members
- Photo Meditations: March 2015 601 photos, 82 members
- December Reflections, 2014 809 photos, 153 members
- Photo Meditations: Autumn 2014 669 photos, 55 members
- The August Break 2014 3,400 photos, 403 members
- Photo Meditations: June 2014 558 photos, 100 members
- Photo Meditations: Autumn 2013 173 photos, 39 members
- Redfox Vixens 54 photos, 11 members
- The August Break, 2013 3,266 photos, 403 members
- Photo Meditations: Summer 2013 407 photos, 77 members
- 'RoidWeek 2013 2,909 photos, 985 members
- Unravelling: Winter 2013 0 photos, 3 members
- Squam by the sea 2012 232 photos, 18 members
- SquamItalia! 2012 388 photos, 23 members
- 'RoidWeek 2012 3,141 photos, 1,049 members
- The August Break, 2012 2,415 photos, 274 members
- Photo Meditations: Spring 2012 757 photos, 124 members
- polaroid folk tales 1,098 photos, 97 members
- The Instant Love Retreat 73 photos, 9 members
- 100 Days of Winter 1,253 photos, 83 members
- stationery junkies 13,891 photos, 2,057 members
- Philofaxy 6,127 photos, 1,258 members
- The August Break, 2011 4,326 photos, 382 members
- 'Roid Week 2011 3,129 photos, 1,284 members
- CANONET mon amour 24,695 photos, 7,565 members
- Canonet 28 2,362 photos, 452 members
- NYC Polaroid 1,920 photos, 129 members
- polaroid books 223 photos, 38 members
- Impossible Project PX680 film 8,102 photos, 764 members
- Heapsong1 2,405 photos, 487 members
- Lovers of Cathrineholm Designs 995 photos, 519 members
- Nutella Day 675 photos, 462 members
- Twelve 1,243 photos, 375 members
- The Declaration of You Flickr Group 44 photos, 72 members
- Mess: The Manual of Accidents and Mistakes 482 photos, 201 members
- New York, New York 427,332 photos, 16,592 members
- New York City 733,537 photos, 54,644 members
- Open Your Eyes, 2010 154 photos, 20 members
- September 2010 SQUAM ART WORKSHOPS 379 photos, 47 members
- October 10, 2010 1,757 photos, 2,465 members
- a polaroid cuppa 545 photos, 73 members
- the beauty of different 525 photos, 282 members
- August Break Continued 8,637 photos, 401 members
- habit 3,999 photos, 706 members
- Hasselblad Portrait 1,466 photos, 214 members
- For the love of ERCOL! 125 photos, 51 members
- Hipstamatic 321,055 photos, 16,791 members
"Susannah's work is incredibly soft and real. She is a master with a Polaroid camera and makes the world around her her own.
All her photographs drip with honey..superb."
April 19th, 2009
Baron von Beerfest says:
April 6th, 2009
.jennifer donley. says:
"I am constantly in awe of Susannah's photography. She has the ability to capture what are seemingly mundane objects and turn them into dazzling pieces of beauty, and her eye for both color and composition is unsurpassed.There is a crisp and clean quality to the pictures; however, at the same time, they have the ability to speak and tell secret stories.
This is the power of Susannah's art. Her pictures speak to my soul because they come from her own.
She is truly a beautiful talent."
March 21st, 2007
"Susannah has a wonderful photographic eye.
She manages to tell complex stories with her photography by composing thoughtful compositions with terrific lighting.
I am particularly drawn to her choice of color. She manages to capture a sense of temperature and air in her photos that I have rarely seen in others work.
I am enjoying her work tremendously.
She is a talent."
March 13th, 2007
Marianne Elliott says:
"Susannah's photographs combine an eye for light and colour and a gift for composition to bring out the wonder and beauty in the most unexpected places. Susannah's sense of colour, in particular, constantly suprises and delights me. These photographs transport me to a world in which a rusty ship's hull or a shop window in East London are as beautiful and enchanting as any sunset over the mountains. I am left wishing I could see the world through Susannah's eyes for a day, and then I remember that through her photos I can!"
March 8th, 2007
Boho Photography says:
"Susannah has a natural gift to capture color, textures, motion, moods and the decadence of decay. Her work draws me into the beautiful scenes that she is able to grasp with her brilliant photographers eye. I always feel as though I am with her behind the lens, sensing the cool crisp ocean air on my skin and the wind in my hair. She's fresh, unique, funky and damn good at composition. I've collaborated with her on a few projects and am inspired by her talent and creativity."
March 7th, 2007
"Susannah inspires me with her eclectic ability to see the beauty in the everyday: in her awe of the raw beauty of natural landscapes, her tongue in cheek glances at retro chic and found objects, and those yearning frames of faded glamour and delapidation. Whether the subject is overtly showy or more quietly understated, Susannah's images allow me to share in her enviable ability to frame quirky, original and beautiful detail."
March 7th, 2007
"Susanna's work takes
my breath away. Her
photo's are vivid, gorgeous
She has a sensual eye
and her love for the spirt
of life is reflected
beautifully. However her
true gift lies much deeper.
The world is filled with pretty
pictures but Susannah's
work has a compelling
undertone which invites a
She captures the essence
of the human condition in
small enlightened intimate
details with a poets soul.
Her style is unique and
fresh and sensual.
I am honoured to follow
her work and she inspires
me every step of the way."
March 7th, 2007
hippy urban girl says:
"Susannah portrays life's moments through her writing and photography with such beautiful style. Her photos are a breath of freshness full of emotion and sensitivity; not only is she full of talent but she is also a beautiful caring person and this is reflected in her photography."
March 6th, 2007
"The photos here at unravelling are vibrant and rich with color, dazzling my eyes with perspective and composition. I can't wait until your photos are available for sale!"
March 7th, 2007
- June 2006