Writer, traveler, photographer.
"Body of my woman, I will persist in your grace.
My thirst, my boundless desire, my shifting road!
Dark river-beds where the eternal thirst flows
and weariness follows, and the infinite ache."
"Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?" ~Mary Oliver
- Guess Where Frankfurt (Main) 1,200 photos, 228 members
- Frankfurt 24,249 photos, 670 members
- Frankfurt Street Art 16,359 photos, 400 members
- Shutter Sisters 467,260 photos, 12,789 members
- Shutter Sisters One Word Project 35,323 photos, 3,722 members
- Seligenstadt 278 photos, 10 members
- Frankfurt Photos 65,398 photos, 3,287 members
- Frankfurt Flickr Meet 12,566 photos, 569 members
- Tulsa Digital Photography 6,537 photos, 219 members
- Horse Online Photography Flickr Group 9,979 photos, 363 members
- Commingling 60 photos, 32 members
- Napkin blog 49 photos, 229 members
- Available Light / Existing Light 1,351,529 photos, 24,965 members
- Yin-Yang images 589 photos, 303 members
- Globetrekkers 189,013 photos, 3,302 members
- neat stuff 72 photos, 41 members
- Fallen horizons / Horizontes caídos 554 photos, 252 members
- Lovers of GREEN Photography 9,585 photos, 675 members
- Italy 600,008 photos, 20,682 members
- Wine-geek musings 19,988 photos, 3,629 members
- Urban connections 4,022 photos, 245 members
- FLUID 7,566 photos, 779 members
- A Walk in the Clouds / Un paseo por las nubes 7,788 photos, 678 members
- mono no aware 388 photos, 47 members
- Writing Machines 8,065 photos, 10,614 members
- Modern Tulsa 577 photos, 85 members
- !Afterclass! 14,659 photos, 2,494 members
- Butterflies 192,328 photos, 14,500 members
- Recipes to Share 39,060 photos, 20,991 members
- Goofy Cat & Dog Pics 22,356 photos, 1,764 members
- Photogs Needed 1,202 photos, 237 members
- Space Needle 13,366 photos, 2,366 members
- Feast for the eyes 1,870 photos, 66 members
- Cats - Small to Big 148,445 photos, 11,461 members
- Pretty Green Eyes 4,425 photos, 1,203 members
- Your home 604 photos, 63 members
- Cat Lovers 113,678 photos, 5,467 members
- Cats Cats Cats 460,499 photos, 29,002 members
- Ottawa Life 13,795 photos, 327 members
- art gallery 199,987 photos, 5,459 members
- 'Tis the Season 1,224 photos, 85 members
- Utata 464,436 photos, 28,341 members
- Trees 382,373 photos, 22,971 members
- PEOPLEPIX 156,774 photos, 3,870 members
- Ottawa 104,791 photos, 3,673 members
- BBlurzz 11,332 photos, 697 members
- Portrait of My Life 1,579 photos, 240 members
- In Love! 192 photos, 265 members
- Doors to Nowhere (please read group description!) 540 photos, 359 members
- Six Word Story 37,262 photos, 3,236 members
"outstanding! she boasts gorgeous elegance, striking minerality, and a provocative perfume of blackberries, currants, and acacia flowers.
over the past year and with each new image, my appreciation of infinite ache's sensitive observation and understanding of her world and the world around her has grown immeasurably."
November 22nd, 2006
ambiguous building says:
"I came across this work by chance, of course. That's sort of how Flickr works, but to say i am glad that i did so would be an understatement, for here i have found work that is by turns bold, shy, endearing, and most of all, enduring. This is work that will be important in the future as well as in the now. It is not trendy or stylish in the pop-culture sense of the word. It makes an impression that is lasting, that is in many ways, unforgettable.
Portraits of people abound, some nude, some clothed, but the effect is always the same, and this is hard for a photographer but Infinite Ache makes it look effortless - we are able to tell something of the subject through each portrait, be it a certain bravery, vulnerability, wisdom, eroticism, confidence, the gamut of human faces come through, for the layers of social faces are stripped away by Infinite's keen eye and revealed we see people as they truly are; whether clothed or not, they are stripped down, bare, free of all social pretense and refreshingly real. What could be more refreshing than that?
I both applaud and stand back with a mixture of a little envy, and a lot of admiration at Infinite Ache's ability to cut through, get to the point, and keep us focused on the here and now, on the real versus the unreal, and to present to us for a change, women as they truly are, not as Hollywood tells them to be - here are women with curves, lines, voluptuous, plain, beautiful, but always, they are women who are real and each in their way, like each portrait, possessing a certain beauty that remains indeliable, and unforgettable. - S.R.P."
February 27th, 2005
- December 2004
- I am:
- Female and Single