Writer, traveler, photographer.
"Body of my woman, I will persist in your grace.
My thirst, my boundless desire, my shifting road!
Dark river-beds where the eternal thirst flows
and weariness follows, and the infinite ache."
"Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?" ~Mary Oliver
- Guess Where Frankfurt (Main) 1,236 photos, 231 members
- Frankfurt 24,642 photos, 678 members
- Frankfurt Street Art 16,473 photos, 407 members
- Shutter Sisters 463,776 photos, 12,739 members
- Shutter Sisters One Word Project 34,986 photos, 3,702 members
- Seligenstadt 278 photos, 9 members
- Frankfurt Photos 66,363 photos, 3,298 members
- Frankfurt Flickr Meet 13,095 photos, 576 members
- Tulsa Digital Photography 6,610 photos, 220 members
- Horse Online Photography Flickr Group 10,212 photos, 369 members
- Commingling 60 photos, 32 members
- Napkin blog 49 photos, 228 members
- Available Light / Existing Light 1,383,201 photos, 25,137 members
- Yin-Yang images 588 photos, 303 members
- Globetrekkers 193,066 photos, 3,303 members
- neat stuff 72 photos, 41 members
- Fallen horizons / Horizontes caídos 556 photos, 251 members
- Lovers of GREEN Photography 8,957 photos, 672 members
- Italy 616,671 photos, 21,141 members
- Wine-geek musings 19,828 photos, 3,615 members
- Urban connections 3,927 photos, 245 members
- FLUID 7,656 photos, 782 members
- A Walk in the Clouds / Un paseo por las nubes 7,875 photos, 681 members
- mono no aware 388 photos, 47 members
- Writing Machines 10,028 photos, 10,677 members
- Modern Tulsa 580 photos, 85 members
- !Afterclass! 14,823 photos, 2,480 members
- Butterflies 199,151 photos, 14,577 members
- Recipes to Share 38,942 photos, 21,088 members
- Goofy Cat & Dog Pics 22,154 photos, 1,759 members
- Photogs Needed 1,116 photos, 235 members
- Space Needle 13,435 photos, 2,375 members
- Feast for the eyes 1,949 photos, 65 members
- Cats - Small to Big 147,787 photos, 11,509 members
- Pretty Green Eyes 4,434 photos, 1,197 members
- Your home 607 photos, 63 members
- Cat Lovers 113,075 photos, 5,501 members
- Cats Cats Cats 459,741 photos, 28,997 members
- Ottawa Life 14,099 photos, 328 members
- art gallery 205,720 photos, 5,503 members
- 'Tis the Season 1,245 photos, 87 members
- Utata 460,862 photos, 28,485 members
- Trees 382,376 photos, 23,102 members
- PEOPLEPIX 157,168 photos, 3,868 members
- Ottawa 105,881 photos, 3,677 members
- BBlurzz 11,341 photos, 695 members
- Portrait of My Life 1,559 photos, 237 members
- In Love! 188 photos, 263 members
- Doors to Nowhere (please read group description!) 525 photos, 359 members
- Six Word Story 31,435 photos, 3,220 members
"outstanding! she boasts gorgeous elegance, striking minerality, and a provocative perfume of blackberries, currants, and acacia flowers.
over the past year and with each new image, my appreciation of infinite ache's sensitive observation and understanding of her world and the world around her has grown immeasurably."
November 22nd, 2006
ambiguous building says:
"I came across this work by chance, of course. That's sort of how Flickr works, but to say i am glad that i did so would be an understatement, for here i have found work that is by turns bold, shy, endearing, and most of all, enduring. This is work that will be important in the future as well as in the now. It is not trendy or stylish in the pop-culture sense of the word. It makes an impression that is lasting, that is in many ways, unforgettable.
Portraits of people abound, some nude, some clothed, but the effect is always the same, and this is hard for a photographer but Infinite Ache makes it look effortless - we are able to tell something of the subject through each portrait, be it a certain bravery, vulnerability, wisdom, eroticism, confidence, the gamut of human faces come through, for the layers of social faces are stripped away by Infinite's keen eye and revealed we see people as they truly are; whether clothed or not, they are stripped down, bare, free of all social pretense and refreshingly real. What could be more refreshing than that?
I both applaud and stand back with a mixture of a little envy, and a lot of admiration at Infinite Ache's ability to cut through, get to the point, and keep us focused on the here and now, on the real versus the unreal, and to present to us for a change, women as they truly are, not as Hollywood tells them to be - here are women with curves, lines, voluptuous, plain, beautiful, but always, they are women who are real and each in their way, like each portrait, possessing a certain beauty that remains indeliable, and unforgettable. - S.R.P."
February 27th, 2005
- December 2004
- I am:
- Female and Single