Writer, traveler, photographer.
"Body of my woman, I will persist in your grace.
My thirst, my boundless desire, my shifting road!
Dark river-beds where the eternal thirst flows
and weariness follows, and the infinite ache."
"Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?" ~Mary Oliver
- Guess Where Frankfurt (Main) 1,133 photos, 222 members
- Frankfurt 17,329 photos, 522 members
- Frankfurt Street Art 10,981 photos, 346 members
- Shutter Sisters 427,403 photos, 12,677 members
- Shutter Sisters One Word Project 36,730 photos, 3,842 members
- Seligenstadt 281 photos, 8 members
- Frankfurt Photos 48,823 photos, 2,780 members
- Frankfurt Flickr Meet 8,240 photos, 443 members
- Tulsa Digital Photography 6,144 photos, 219 members
- Horse Online Photography Flickr Group 8,074 photos, 315 members
- Commingling 60 photos, 34 members
- Napkin blog 40 photos, 238 members
- Available Light / Existing Light 831,332 photos, 20,463 members
- Yin-Yang images 563 photos, 300 members
- Globetrekkers 132,681 photos, 2,982 members
- neat stuff 75 photos, 41 members
- Fallen horizons / Horizontes caídos 522 photos, 254 members
- Lovers of GREEN Photography 8,424 photos, 633 members
- Italy 389,932 photos, 15,613 members
- Wine-geek musings 19,425 photos, 3,549 members
- Urban connections 3,485 photos, 234 members
- FLUID 5,622 photos, 738 members
- A Walk in the Clouds / Un paseo por las nubes 6,273 photos, 641 members
- mono no aware 354 photos, 47 members
- Writing Machines 5,136 photos, 8,023 members
- Modern Tulsa 548 photos, 74 members
- !Afterclass! 12,921 photos, 2,555 members
- Butterflies 141,907 photos, 13,263 members
- Recipes to Share 36,527 photos, 17,474 members
- Goofy Cat & Dog Pics 22,478 photos, 1,781 members
- Photogs Needed 1,038 photos, 223 members
- Space Needle 12,368 photos, 2,301 members
- Feast for the eyes 1,712 photos, 70 members
- Cats - Small to Big 125,237 photos, 10,373 members
- Pretty Green Eyes 3,768 photos, 1,172 members
- Your home 605 photos, 66 members
- Cat Lovers 97,046 photos, 4,762 members
- Cats Cats Cats 407,888 photos, 27,147 members
- Ottawa Life 11,867 photos, 314 members
- art gallery 143,834 photos, 4,905 members
- 'Tis the Season 1,227 photos, 85 members
- Utata 439,127 photos, 25,373 members
- Trees 307,440 photos, 20,243 members
- PEOPLEPIX 125,994 photos, 3,676 members
- Ottawa 90,396 photos, 3,336 members
- BBlurzz 11,985 photos, 721 members
- Portrait of My Life 1,572 photos, 245 members
- In Love! 197 photos, 273 members
- Doors to Nowhere (please read group description!) 534 photos, 359 members
- Six Word Story 31,540 photos, 3,241 members
"outstanding! she boasts gorgeous elegance, striking minerality, and a provocative perfume of blackberries, currants, and acacia flowers.
over the past year and with each new image, my appreciation of infinite ache's sensitive observation and understanding of her world and the world around her has grown immeasurably."
November 22nd, 2006
"I came across this work by chance, of course. That's sort of how Flickr works, but to say i am glad that i did so would be an understatement, for here i have found work that is by turns bold, shy, endearing, and most of all, enduring. This is work that will be important in the future as well as in the now. It is not trendy or stylish in the pop-culture sense of the word. It makes an impression that is lasting, that is in many ways, unforgettable.
Portraits of people abound, some nude, some clothed, but the effect is always the same, and this is hard for a photographer but Infinite Ache makes it look effortless - we are able to tell something of the subject through each portrait, be it a certain bravery, vulnerability, wisdom, eroticism, confidence, the gamut of human faces come through, for the layers of social faces are stripped away by Infinite's keen eye and revealed we see people as they truly are; whether clothed or not, they are stripped down, bare, free of all social pretense and refreshingly real. What could be more refreshing than that?
I both applaud and stand back with a mixture of a little envy, and a lot of admiration at Infinite Ache's ability to cut through, get to the point, and keep us focused on the here and now, on the real versus the unreal, and to present to us for a change, women as they truly are, not as Hollywood tells them to be - here are women with curves, lines, voluptuous, plain, beautiful, but always, they are women who are real and each in their way, like each portrait, possessing a certain beauty that remains indeliable, and unforgettable. - S.R.P."
February 27th, 2005
- December 2004
- I am:
- Female and Single