Writer, traveler, photographer.
"Body of my woman, I will persist in your grace.
My thirst, my boundless desire, my shifting road!
Dark river-beds where the eternal thirst flows
and weariness follows, and the infinite ache."
"Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?" ~Mary Oliver
- Guess Where Frankfurt (Main) 1,150 photos, 221 members
- Frankfurt 18,104 photos, 553 members
- Frankfurt Street Art 11,446 photos, 358 members
- Shutter Sisters 434,616 photos, 12,754 members
- Shutter Sisters One Word Project 36,703 photos, 3,822 members
- Seligenstadt 282 photos, 9 members
- Frankfurt Photos 50,867 photos, 2,899 members
- Frankfurt Flickr Meet 8,725 photos, 466 members
- Tulsa Digital Photography 6,224 photos, 219 members
- Horse Online Photography Flickr Group 8,219 photos, 321 members
- Commingling 60 photos, 34 members
- Napkin blog 40 photos, 238 members
- Available Light / Existing Light 907,902 photos, 21,453 members
- Yin-Yang images 576 photos, 302 members
- Globetrekkers 138,032 photos, 3,038 members
- neat stuff 75 photos, 41 members
- Fallen horizons / Horizontes caídos 528 photos, 254 members
- Lovers of GREEN Photography 8,603 photos, 636 members
- Italy 416,980 photos, 16,494 members
- Wine-geek musings 19,620 photos, 3,569 members
- Urban connections 3,525 photos, 234 members
- FLUID 5,832 photos, 747 members
- A Walk in the Clouds / Un paseo por las nubes 6,314 photos, 648 members
- mono no aware 356 photos, 47 members
- Writing Machines 5,260 photos, 8,725 members
- Modern Tulsa 555 photos, 78 members
- !Afterclass! 13,193 photos, 2,554 members
- Butterflies 149,814 photos, 13,523 members
- Recipes to Share 36,992 photos, 18,291 members
- Goofy Cat & Dog Pics 22,705 photos, 1,783 members
- Photogs Needed 1,030 photos, 222 members
- Space Needle 13,181 photos, 2,324 members
- Feast for the eyes 1,549 photos, 70 members
- Cats - Small to Big 129,079 photos, 10,588 members
- Pretty Green Eyes 3,966 photos, 1,179 members
- Your home 606 photos, 66 members
- Cat Lovers 100,220 photos, 4,894 members
- Cats Cats Cats 418,397 photos, 27,564 members
- Ottawa Life 12,182 photos, 317 members
- art gallery 151,646 photos, 4,989 members
- 'Tis the Season 1,230 photos, 85 members
- Utata 444,232 photos, 25,998 members
- Trees 316,273 photos, 20,706 members
- PEOPLEPIX 129,325 photos, 3,710 members
- Ottawa 92,482 photos, 3,401 members
- BBlurzz 11,898 photos, 720 members
- Portrait of My Life 1,605 photos, 244 members
- In Love! 197 photos, 273 members
- Doors to Nowhere (please read group description!) 530 photos, 359 members
- Six Word Story 32,770 photos, 3,240 members
"outstanding! she boasts gorgeous elegance, striking minerality, and a provocative perfume of blackberries, currants, and acacia flowers.
over the past year and with each new image, my appreciation of infinite ache's sensitive observation and understanding of her world and the world around her has grown immeasurably."
November 22nd, 2006
"I came across this work by chance, of course. That's sort of how Flickr works, but to say i am glad that i did so would be an understatement, for here i have found work that is by turns bold, shy, endearing, and most of all, enduring. This is work that will be important in the future as well as in the now. It is not trendy or stylish in the pop-culture sense of the word. It makes an impression that is lasting, that is in many ways, unforgettable.
Portraits of people abound, some nude, some clothed, but the effect is always the same, and this is hard for a photographer but Infinite Ache makes it look effortless - we are able to tell something of the subject through each portrait, be it a certain bravery, vulnerability, wisdom, eroticism, confidence, the gamut of human faces come through, for the layers of social faces are stripped away by Infinite's keen eye and revealed we see people as they truly are; whether clothed or not, they are stripped down, bare, free of all social pretense and refreshingly real. What could be more refreshing than that?
I both applaud and stand back with a mixture of a little envy, and a lot of admiration at Infinite Ache's ability to cut through, get to the point, and keep us focused on the here and now, on the real versus the unreal, and to present to us for a change, women as they truly are, not as Hollywood tells them to be - here are women with curves, lines, voluptuous, plain, beautiful, but always, they are women who are real and each in their way, like each portrait, possessing a certain beauty that remains indeliable, and unforgettable. - S.R.P."
February 27th, 2005
- December 2004
- I am:
- Female and Single