Writer, traveler, photographer.
"Body of my woman, I will persist in your grace.
My thirst, my boundless desire, my shifting road!
Dark river-beds where the eternal thirst flows
and weariness follows, and the infinite ache."
"Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?" ~Mary Oliver
- Guess Where Frankfurt (Main) 1,148 photos, 221 members
- Frankfurt 17,779 photos, 539 members
- Frankfurt Street Art 11,319 photos, 351 members
- Shutter Sisters 432,765 photos, 12,730 members
- Shutter Sisters One Word Project 36,680 photos, 3,828 members
- Seligenstadt 282 photos, 9 members
- Frankfurt Photos 50,198 photos, 2,866 members
- Frankfurt Flickr Meet 8,602 photos, 460 members
- Tulsa Digital Photography 6,202 photos, 219 members
- Horse Online Photography Flickr Group 8,132 photos, 320 members
- Commingling 60 photos, 34 members
- Napkin blog 40 photos, 238 members
- Available Light / Existing Light 885,098 photos, 21,143 members
- Yin-Yang images 573 photos, 302 members
- Globetrekkers 137,499 photos, 3,019 members
- neat stuff 75 photos, 41 members
- Fallen horizons / Horizontes caídos 523 photos, 254 members
- Lovers of GREEN Photography 8,543 photos, 637 members
- Italy 409,256 photos, 16,210 members
- Wine-geek musings 19,561 photos, 3,563 members
- Urban connections 3,516 photos, 235 members
- FLUID 5,802 photos, 745 members
- A Walk in the Clouds / Un paseo por las nubes 6,263 photos, 644 members
- mono no aware 356 photos, 47 members
- Writing Machines 5,202 photos, 8,535 members
- Modern Tulsa 551 photos, 76 members
- !Afterclass! 13,109 photos, 2,552 members
- Butterflies 147,194 photos, 13,424 members
- Recipes to Share 36,733 photos, 18,079 members
- Goofy Cat & Dog Pics 22,630 photos, 1,780 members
- Photogs Needed 1,045 photos, 224 members
- Space Needle 12,448 photos, 2,316 members
- Feast for the eyes 1,544 photos, 70 members
- Cats - Small to Big 127,930 photos, 10,523 members
- Pretty Green Eyes 3,910 photos, 1,174 members
- Your home 606 photos, 66 members
- Cat Lovers 99,432 photos, 4,864 members
- Cats Cats Cats 415,684 photos, 27,457 members
- Ottawa Life 12,130 photos, 315 members
- art gallery 149,542 photos, 4,978 members
- 'Tis the Season 1,239 photos, 85 members
- Utata 442,988 photos, 25,805 members
- Trees 313,898 photos, 20,570 members
- PEOPLEPIX 128,203 photos, 3,695 members
- Ottawa 92,369 photos, 3,371 members
- BBlurzz 11,965 photos, 720 members
- Portrait of My Life 1,617 photos, 244 members
- In Love! 197 photos, 273 members
- Doors to Nowhere (please read group description!) 530 photos, 359 members
- Six Word Story 32,448 photos, 3,240 members
"outstanding! she boasts gorgeous elegance, striking minerality, and a provocative perfume of blackberries, currants, and acacia flowers.
over the past year and with each new image, my appreciation of infinite ache's sensitive observation and understanding of her world and the world around her has grown immeasurably."
November 22nd, 2006
"I came across this work by chance, of course. That's sort of how Flickr works, but to say i am glad that i did so would be an understatement, for here i have found work that is by turns bold, shy, endearing, and most of all, enduring. This is work that will be important in the future as well as in the now. It is not trendy or stylish in the pop-culture sense of the word. It makes an impression that is lasting, that is in many ways, unforgettable.
Portraits of people abound, some nude, some clothed, but the effect is always the same, and this is hard for a photographer but Infinite Ache makes it look effortless - we are able to tell something of the subject through each portrait, be it a certain bravery, vulnerability, wisdom, eroticism, confidence, the gamut of human faces come through, for the layers of social faces are stripped away by Infinite's keen eye and revealed we see people as they truly are; whether clothed or not, they are stripped down, bare, free of all social pretense and refreshingly real. What could be more refreshing than that?
I both applaud and stand back with a mixture of a little envy, and a lot of admiration at Infinite Ache's ability to cut through, get to the point, and keep us focused on the here and now, on the real versus the unreal, and to present to us for a change, women as they truly are, not as Hollywood tells them to be - here are women with curves, lines, voluptuous, plain, beautiful, but always, they are women who are real and each in their way, like each portrait, possessing a certain beauty that remains indeliable, and unforgettable. - S.R.P."
February 27th, 2005
- December 2004
- I am:
- Female and Single