Writer, traveler, photographer.
"Body of my woman, I will persist in your grace.
My thirst, my boundless desire, my shifting road!
Dark river-beds where the eternal thirst flows
and weariness follows, and the infinite ache."
"Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?" ~Mary Oliver
- Guess Where Frankfurt (Main) 1,167 photos, 220 members
- Frankfurt 19,362 photos, 587 members
- Frankfurt Street Art 13,221 photos, 363 members
- Shutter Sisters 443,869 photos, 12,818 members
- Shutter Sisters One Word Project 36,598 photos, 3,798 members
- Seligenstadt 282 photos, 9 members
- Frankfurt Photos 53,252 photos, 2,992 members
- Frankfurt Flickr Meet 9,304 photos, 485 members
- Tulsa Digital Photography 6,412 photos, 223 members
- Horse Online Photography Flickr Group 8,453 photos, 328 members
- Commingling 60 photos, 34 members
- Napkin blog 43 photos, 238 members
- Available Light / Existing Light 998,727 photos, 22,539 members
- Yin-Yang images 582 photos, 302 members
- Globetrekkers 146,105 photos, 3,097 members
- neat stuff 75 photos, 41 members
- Fallen horizons / Horizontes caídos 532 photos, 254 members
- Lovers of GREEN Photography 8,815 photos, 650 members
- Italy 450,537 photos, 17,389 members
- Wine-geek musings 19,789 photos, 3,591 members
- Urban connections 3,637 photos, 236 members
- FLUID 6,108 photos, 755 members
- A Walk in the Clouds / Un paseo por las nubes 6,471 photos, 655 members
- mono no aware 357 photos, 47 members
- Writing Machines 5,342 photos, 9,321 members
- Modern Tulsa 556 photos, 78 members
- !Afterclass! 13,386 photos, 2,549 members
- Butterflies 154,975 photos, 13,686 members
- Recipes to Share 37,503 photos, 19,046 members
- Goofy Cat & Dog Pics 22,961 photos, 1,782 members
- Photogs Needed 1,048 photos, 224 members
- Space Needle 13,328 photos, 2,340 members
- Feast for the eyes 1,582 photos, 70 members
- Cats - Small to Big 133,304 photos, 10,805 members
- Pretty Green Eyes 4,173 photos, 1,201 members
- Your home 607 photos, 66 members
- Cat Lovers 103,603 photos, 5,008 members
- Cats Cats Cats 429,015 photos, 28,015 members
- Ottawa Life 12,562 photos, 321 members
- art gallery 157,919 photos, 5,072 members
- 'Tis the Season 1,234 photos, 86 members
- Utata 449,581 photos, 26,686 members
- Trees 330,256 photos, 21,389 members
- PEOPLEPIX 133,133 photos, 3,751 members
- Ottawa 95,450 photos, 3,476 members
- BBlurzz 11,958 photos, 715 members
- Portrait of My Life 1,595 photos, 243 members
- In Love! 196 photos, 272 members
- Doors to Nowhere (please read group description!) 535 photos, 359 members
- Six Word Story 34,087 photos, 3,248 members
"outstanding! she boasts gorgeous elegance, striking minerality, and a provocative perfume of blackberries, currants, and acacia flowers.
over the past year and with each new image, my appreciation of infinite ache's sensitive observation and understanding of her world and the world around her has grown immeasurably."
November 22nd, 2006
"I came across this work by chance, of course. That's sort of how Flickr works, but to say i am glad that i did so would be an understatement, for here i have found work that is by turns bold, shy, endearing, and most of all, enduring. This is work that will be important in the future as well as in the now. It is not trendy or stylish in the pop-culture sense of the word. It makes an impression that is lasting, that is in many ways, unforgettable.
Portraits of people abound, some nude, some clothed, but the effect is always the same, and this is hard for a photographer but Infinite Ache makes it look effortless - we are able to tell something of the subject through each portrait, be it a certain bravery, vulnerability, wisdom, eroticism, confidence, the gamut of human faces come through, for the layers of social faces are stripped away by Infinite's keen eye and revealed we see people as they truly are; whether clothed or not, they are stripped down, bare, free of all social pretense and refreshingly real. What could be more refreshing than that?
I both applaud and stand back with a mixture of a little envy, and a lot of admiration at Infinite Ache's ability to cut through, get to the point, and keep us focused on the here and now, on the real versus the unreal, and to present to us for a change, women as they truly are, not as Hollywood tells them to be - here are women with curves, lines, voluptuous, plain, beautiful, but always, they are women who are real and each in their way, like each portrait, possessing a certain beauty that remains indeliable, and unforgettable. - S.R.P."
February 27th, 2005
- December 2004
- I am:
- Female and Single