I am a Catholic girl in her twenties who loves photography, books, traveling, Only Fools and Horses, Tolkien, Star Wars and a lot of other little things that make life worth living.
Been here since the September of 2006. You can find my old Flickr account here. Sometimes, you just have to make things anew. ♥
Blog | Twitter | Tumblr | 500px | Getty Images | lastFM
Please, don't invite me to groups.
Photos of *December Sun (3)
- DIPLOFOCUS 10,954 photos, 907 members
- VSCO Film 122,350 photos, 6,794 members
- Flickr Friday 21,006 photos, 31,099 members
- Sisak Bridges 68 photos, 11 members
- 'RoidWeek 2013 2,900 photos, 982 members
- VSCO Cam 38,945 photos, 4,256 members
- Wedding Photographers 209,023 photos, 26,186 members
- 365 Days 983,740 photos, 21,693 members
- Cinnamon Rose Actions and Presets 10,443 photos, 1,247 members
- Nikon D800/D800E/D810 Users Group 450,864 photos, 14,923 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 412,904 photos, 105,848 members
- Black and White 6,857,860 photos, 338,576 members
Mirko Jankovic says:
"What makes you stand out against other photographers is your constant originality, which I adore. Your photos are so breathtaking, I always get excited when I see you've uploaded a new photo and you never fail to impress me! Ines you rock ;)"
May 22nd, 2014
"If you are not following Ines's work here in flickr, better delete your account!
Ines is an awesome,wonderful, gorgeous, unique... photographer and seeing the world through her photography is such a gorgeous thing!
I'm really glad I found her work here some years ago :)"
February 12th, 2013
Sonya Khegay says:
"If you don't love Ines, I believe, you haven't seen the world through her eyes yet :)
amazing colors, light, softness and kindness live on her every capture!
she is one of my favorite photographers who inspire me to move on.
thank you, Ines! :) and I'm in love with your red cat! :)"
April 1st, 2012
"She's one of the prettiest girl I've seen, both outside and inside!! I love reading her blog and It always impress me how she can express her feelings so well through her words and photographs :)
I still remember when I first saw her photostream and how delighted I was to see so much beauty in one place!!!
You rock Ines!!!
March 8th, 2012
- Ines Perkovic
- March 2012
- I am:
- history professor
- B L O G + P O R T F O L I O