Flickr is for "previous definition" of camera, i.e. the shots are saved first on a storage and later, they are moved to PC, and finally a ceremony to post them here. So, this is not my real time documentary of my walks; should you go to my Instagram for that.
Still I bring camera for certain events and try to make many photos, so do not worry, my personal gallery here is up-to-date.
- Economic Botany 3,893 photos, 149 members
- Project Weather 636,704 photos, 94,062 members
- Global Photojournalism; Protest, Culture, and News 621,295 photos, 44,933 members
- Vespa Super 7,372 photos, 1,046 members
- ~ The Muslim World ~ 15,603 photos, 1,545 members
- bdgflckr – Bandung Flickr 4,490 photos, 237 members
- Ladies in Niqab & Hijab 4,805 photos, 1,777 members
- Gentes del mundo - People of the world 12,518 photos, 596 members
- Walked Down The Street (Indonesia) 4,321 photos, 497 members
- Jelajah Seni Tradisi Nusantara 248 photos, 46 members
- City Landmark 6,734 photos, 348 members
- Jember Fashion Carnaval 53 photos, 27 members
- Indonesian Railway Pictures 37,245 photos, 871 members
- Kabupaten Jember: Kota dan Sekitarnya 476 photos, 40 members
- Best of Indonesia Photos 37,059 photos, 4,254 members
- Visit Indonesia 26,334 photos, 1,798 members
- Pesta Blogger 984 photos, 72 members
- 17 Agustus 114 photos, 73 members
- Surabaya Walking Through 1,661 photos, 211 members
- Jakarta 10,536 photos, 1,142 members
- Institut Teknologi Bandung 731 photos, 172 members
- Bandung Photobloggers 1,664 photos, 151 members
- Mosques and Minarets 52,415 photos, 7,063 members
- Muslim Cultures 108,688 photos, 11,498 members
- Bandung Indonesia 2,881 photos, 368 members
- Piksi-L 576 photos, 14 members
- Indonesian Photobloggers 9,468 photos, 847 members
"gw suka gaya motonya yang gag dibuat-buat, dan tiap hari ada saja yang baru"
December 26th, 2008
"Hebat, tiap hari selalu ada pic yang diupload.. Dan bagus-bagus... Bravo..!"
May 8th, 2008
Rudy Sempur says:
"Every picture of Kang Amal lighten up my day. Like a newspaper or magazine, I become addicted and can't wait for his next upload."
March 26th, 2008
Budi Sukmana says:
"Ikhlasul Amal... I prefer to call him as Kang Amal. We live in the same town but we haven't met each other also. But I believe he's going to be great photographer (if he wants to). Because he has a vision and he's willing to learn. And the most important is...consistency."
February 28th, 2008
Eric Setiawan says:
"I read his blog quite often when I was still actively blogging. But I knew him better now. Here on Flickr. Although we live in the same city (quite a small city) we've never met each other (yet). Strange but true. He is one of the street photographer in Bandung, now I don't feel so alone anymore on the streets of Bandung. Keep it going and one day we will meet somewhere in Bandung :)"
August 6th, 2007
"Pemfoto amatir yang nekad dengan karya jalanan yang semakin menggigit... itulah kang Amal..."
September 11th, 2006
- Ikhlasul Amal
- February 2005
- Bandung, Indonesia
- I am:
- Male and Single
- Blogger, staff in small company