The iguana doesn't exist. It's just that bunch of bytes uploaded by your system.
Outside mine there is just me, thinking about photographing as a possibility for a different look to the outside. To search beauty where once I didn't think it was. To find a reality where I could meet the world.
L'iguana non esiste, è solo quella manciata di bytes che arriva dentro il tuo monitor.
Davanti al mio ci sono io, che penso alla fotografia come a una possibilità di guardare in maniera diversa là fuori. Di cercare bellezza là dove magari non credevo fosse possibile trovarne. Di trovare una realtà dove poter incontrare il mondo.
Photos of Iguana Jo (1)
- Paganello 2010 544 photos, 49 members
- Deepcon 10 / Italcon 35 / EuroconSF 2009 1,488 photos, 21 members
- Le foto dell'iguana • Iguana's pictures 2,248 photos, 1 member
- Star Wars 50,261 photos, 5,395 members
- Ulster [tag 'ulster'] 12,162 photos, 394 members
- Paganello 2008 663 photos, 46 members
- One Million Peace Signs 11,810 photos, 4,324 members
- amateur rugby 6,482 photos, 175 members
- Reggio Emilia, Italy 7,402 photos, 528 members
- Clash City Snappers 2,743 photos, 552 members
- Infect@ 2,233 photos, 172 members
- Exceptional Ireland 10,814 photos, 1,021 members
- Natural Landscapes *Photo Contests* 13,850 photos, 805 members
- In Numerical Order Platinum 323 photos, 132 members
- Paganello 2007 223 photos, 28 members
- The Moon in the Well 2,024 photos, 532 members
- IN PIXELS WE TRUST (in film too) [READ RULES BEFORE POSTING] 197 photos, 140 members
- Bolzano and South Tyrol 4,956 photos, 392 members
- International Exposition 2007: CONFINI / BOUNDARIES April 13th 485 photos, 877 members
- Deathscapes 3,080 photos, 418 members
- Bologna // angoloB 5,040 photos, 1,040 members
- Red and Blue 20,606 photos, 2,322 members
- Paganello2006 70 photos, 14 members
- European Artists 14,136 photos, 416 members
- Rimineide 1,690 photos, 76 members
- L'Abbandono (JUST ITALY, NO PEOPLE) 35,742 photos, 2,850 members
- Isle of Skye 15,603 photos, 1,823 members
- House Numbers 2,094 photos, 268 members
- Gnarly Trees 14,702 photos, 3,206 members
- Standing Stones 8,131 photos, 1,663 members
- Outer Hebrides 11,762 photos, 693 members
- antropo-socio-psico-cultural-Flickr - Dinamiche Flickriane 12,751 photos, 994 members
- portrait | poets & writers 6,367 photos, 981 members
- Track and Field 6,845 photos, 711 members
- The White Hands Project - Peaceful Protest Against All Kind of T 739 photos, 437 members
- On This Day . . . 1,049 photos, 297 members
- Waiting for Godot 18,407 photos, 1,553 members
- Science Fiction Unleashed 30,465 photos, 2,653 members
- Indie & Modern Rock 91,508 photos, 4,590 members
- S!gns 94,622 photos, 4,995 members
- Urban Decay 374,683 photos, 30,356 members
- Historical Slumming 3,531 photos, 479 members
- Ireland 194,218 photos, 8,533 members
- Science Fiction 14,528 photos, 1,210 members
- Technique 200 photos, 16,311 members
- Scotland 401,996 photos, 15,003 members
23rd July, 2007
"Giorgio was one of the first masters I discovered on flickr, starting with his breath-taking series of souvenirs from the Hebrides. I never get tired of his original eye, and look forward to the ongoing visual feast and continuing to learn from him."
18th January, 2007
j s p says:
"Nella vita bisogna dare giudizi a priori su tutto.
Iguana Jo ha sempre ragione.
Anche quando ha torto.
Iguana Jo scatta foto eccezionali.
Anche quando le incornicia in quei catafalchi.
Iguana Jo ha resistito alla scrematura della mia lista contatti.
Non sono noccioline."
24th March, 2006
Walter Q's says:
"Giorgio's photostream is one of the places I really like to visit regularely here on Flickr. His photos are wonderful in many aspects: often unique motifs, saturated and intense colors, great composition and finally some nice framing and presentation. It's always a joy to browse his latest work and surely you will find some favorites by yourself. I always have the feeling to learn by looking at his pictures, which is one of the best things Flickr can offer. Thanks, Giorgio for sharing your view of the world with us!"
28th February, 2006
"Ho una breve nota di lode per IguanaJo: amo la maggior parte delle sue foto e la sua sensibilità, i tagli e la luce incredibile, e molti sono soggetti che avrei voluto fermare io, e sono sguardi italianissimi, ed è forse una cosa difficile da spiegare. Ma per chi condivide un certo tipo di sensibilità è una cosa chiara, credo :-). Ho scelto di scrivere questo 'testimonial' (in italiano) proprio perchè adoro un suo set in particolare: Italy Reloded. Gran bel lavoro! Dai che forse tiriamo fuori sto paese dalla melma ;-) Grazie Iguana!"
28th October, 2005
"the problem i have with Iguana Jo's work is choosing which to exclude from my own favorites. every image here is consistantly brilliant in composition and post handling. while much of his subject matter is exotic by nature, what is most remarkable about Iguana Jo's work is his unique point of view about the world and his ability to show even common-place subjects as mystical and spiritual treasures."
6th October, 2005
"When a sensitive eye and a passionate heart meet perfect technical skills, you achieve photography that is to remember! Iguana Jo offers such photography day by day, in sheer unbelievable richness and variety of themes, subjects and places but always with his wonderful, recognizable "handwriting".
Some of the most enigmatic and beautiful places of our planet I have "visited" thanks to his shots and I got the feeling of having seen the very essence, the heart and spirit of those places."
28th July, 2005
"iguana jo has some amazing skills with the lens and afterwards through photoshop. mixed together, he's posted some of the most amazing shots here on flickr."
27th June, 2005
- giorgio raffaelli
- January 2005
- modena, Italia
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Iguana Blog