The iguana doesn't exist. It's just that bunch of bytes uploaded by your system.
Outside mine there is just me, thinking about photographing as a possibility for a different look to the outside. To search beauty where once I didn't think it was. To find a reality where I could meet the world.
L'iguana non esiste, è solo quella manciata di bytes che arriva dentro il tuo monitor.
Davanti al mio ci sono io, che penso alla fotografia come a una possibilità di guardare in maniera diversa là fuori. Di cercare bellezza là dove magari non credevo fosse possibile trovarne. Di trovare una realtà dove poter incontrare il mondo.
Photos of Iguana Jo (1)
- Paganello 2010 538 photos, 48 members
- Deepcon 10 / Italcon 35 / EuroconSF 2009 1,488 photos, 21 members
- Le foto dell'iguana • Iguana's pictures 2,248 photos, 1 member
- Star Wars 63,655 photos, 6,313 members
- Ulster [tag 'ulster'] 14,944 photos, 448 members
- Paganello 2008 660 photos, 44 members
- One Million Peace Signs 11,433 photos, 4,268 members
- amateur rugby 17,108 photos, 193 members
- Reggio Emilia, Italy 8,929 photos, 587 members
- Clash City Snappers 3,015 photos, 577 members
- Infect@ 2,448 photos, 180 members
- Exceptional Ireland 13,924 photos, 1,077 members
- Natural Landscapes *Photo Contests* 18,576 photos, 929 members
- In Numerical Order Platinum 325 photos, 129 members
- Paganello 2007 216 photos, 27 members
- The Moon in the Well 2,580 photos, 526 members
- IN PIXELS WE TRUST (in film too) [READ RULES BEFORE POSTING] 195 photos, 139 members
- Bolzano and South Tyrol 6,016 photos, 428 members
- International Exposition 2007: CONFINI / BOUNDARIES April 13th 476 photos, 872 members
- Deathscapes 2,902 photos, 414 members
- Bologna // angoloB 5,892 photos, 1,159 members
- Red and Blue 23,313 photos, 2,417 members
- Paganello2006 70 photos, 13 members
- European Artists 15,228 photos, 425 members
- Rimineide 1,836 photos, 77 members
- L'Abbandono (JUST ITALY, NO PEOPLE) 45,653 photos, 3,202 members
- Isle of Skye 21,887 photos, 2,449 members
- House Numbers 2,320 photos, 280 members
- Gnarly Trees 16,184 photos, 3,224 members
- Standing Stones 9,384 photos, 1,822 members
- Outer Hebrides 15,530 photos, 859 members
- antropo-socio-psico-cultural-Flickr - Dinamiche Flickriane 13,243 photos, 996 members
- portrait | poets & writers 7,361 photos, 1,024 members
- Track and Field 8,078 photos, 750 members
- The White Hands Project - Peaceful Protest Against All Kind of T 747 photos, 427 members
- On This Day . . . 1,266 photos, 298 members
- Waiting for Godot 17,865 photos, 1,543 members
- Science Fiction Unleashed 39,654 photos, 3,093 members
- Indie & Modern Rock 99,145 photos, 4,661 members
- S!gns 104,681 photos, 5,096 members
- Urban Decay 467,262 photos, 33,365 members
- Historical Slumming 3,662 photos, 502 members
- Ireland 255,884 photos, 10,489 members
- Science Fiction 14,049 photos, 1,220 members
- Technique 196 photos, 16,278 members
- Scotland 516,051 photos, 17,534 members
July 23rd, 2007
"Giorgio was one of the first masters I discovered on flickr, starting with his breath-taking series of souvenirs from the Hebrides. I never get tired of his original eye, and look forward to the ongoing visual feast and continuing to learn from him."
January 18th, 2007
j s p says:
"Nella vita bisogna dare giudizi a priori su tutto.
Iguana Jo ha sempre ragione.
Anche quando ha torto.
Iguana Jo scatta foto eccezionali.
Anche quando le incornicia in quei catafalchi.
Iguana Jo ha resistito alla scrematura della mia lista contatti.
Non sono noccioline."
March 24th, 2006
Walter Quirtmair says:
"Giorgio's photostream is one of the places I really like to visit regularely here on Flickr. His photos are wonderful in many aspects: often unique motifs, saturated and intense colors, great composition and finally some nice framing and presentation. It's always a joy to browse his latest work and surely you will find some favorites by yourself. I always have the feeling to learn by looking at his pictures, which is one of the best things Flickr can offer. Thanks, Giorgio for sharing your view of the world with us!"
February 28th, 2006
"Ho una breve nota di lode per IguanaJo: amo la maggior parte delle sue foto e la sua sensibilità, i tagli e la luce incredibile, e molti sono soggetti che avrei voluto fermare io, e sono sguardi italianissimi, ed è forse una cosa difficile da spiegare. Ma per chi condivide un certo tipo di sensibilità è una cosa chiara, credo :-). Ho scelto di scrivere questo 'testimonial' (in italiano) proprio perchè adoro un suo set in particolare: Italy Reloded. Gran bel lavoro! Dai che forse tiriamo fuori sto paese dalla melma ;-) Grazie Iguana!"
October 28th, 2005
"the problem i have with Iguana Jo's work is choosing which to exclude from my own favorites. every image here is consistantly brilliant in composition and post handling. while much of his subject matter is exotic by nature, what is most remarkable about Iguana Jo's work is his unique point of view about the world and his ability to show even common-place subjects as mystical and spiritual treasures."
October 6th, 2005
"When a sensitive eye and a passionate heart meet perfect technical skills, you achieve photography that is to remember! Iguana Jo offers such photography day by day, in sheer unbelievable richness and variety of themes, subjects and places but always with his wonderful, recognizable "handwriting".
Some of the most enigmatic and beautiful places of our planet I have "visited" thanks to his shots and I got the feeling of having seen the very essence, the heart and spirit of those places."
July 28th, 2005
"iguana jo has some amazing skills with the lens and afterwards through photoshop. mixed together, he's posted some of the most amazing shots here on flickr."
June 27th, 2005
- giorgio raffaelli
- January 2005
- modena, Italia
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Iguana Blog