The iguana doesn't exist. It's just that bunch of bytes uploaded by your system.
Outside mine there is just me, thinking about photographing as a possibility for a different look to the outside. To search beauty where once I didn't think it was. To find a reality where I could meet the world.
L'iguana non esiste, è solo quella manciata di bytes che arriva dentro il tuo monitor.
Davanti al mio ci sono io, che penso alla fotografia come a una possibilità di guardare in maniera diversa là fuori. Di cercare bellezza là dove magari non credevo fosse possibile trovarne. Di trovare una realtà dove poter incontrare il mondo.
Photos of Iguana Jo (1)
- Paganello 2010 538 photos, 48 members
- Deepcon 10 / Italcon 35 / EuroconSF 2009 1,488 photos, 21 members
- Le foto dell'iguana • Iguana's pictures 2,248 photos, 1 member
- Star Wars 64,116 photos, 6,350 members
- Ulster [tag 'ulster'] 15,129 photos, 451 members
- Paganello 2008 660 photos, 44 members
- One Million Peace Signs 11,414 photos, 4,263 members
- amateur rugby 17,790 photos, 193 members
- Reggio Emilia, Italy 8,974 photos, 590 members
- Clash City Snappers 3,054 photos, 576 members
- Infect@ 2,456 photos, 179 members
- Exceptional Ireland 14,130 photos, 1,082 members
- Natural Landscapes *Photo Contests* 19,093 photos, 931 members
- In Numerical Order Platinum 319 photos, 128 members
- Paganello 2007 208 photos, 27 members
- The Moon in the Well 2,607 photos, 524 members
- IN PIXELS WE TRUST (in film too) [READ RULES BEFORE POSTING] 227 photos, 141 members
- Bolzano and South Tyrol 6,166 photos, 428 members
- International Exposition 2007: CONFINI / BOUNDARIES April 13th 472 photos, 871 members
- Deathscapes 2,902 photos, 412 members
- Bologna // angoloB 5,955 photos, 1,167 members
- Red and Blue 23,586 photos, 2,420 members
- Paganello2006 70 photos, 13 members
- European Artists 15,433 photos, 428 members
- Rimineide 1,840 photos, 77 members
- L'Abbandono (JUST ITALY, NO PEOPLE) 46,494 photos, 3,225 members
- Isle of Skye 22,340 photos, 2,501 members
- House Numbers 2,518 photos, 281 members
- Gnarly Trees 16,263 photos, 3,223 members
- Standing Stones 9,435 photos, 1,825 members
- Outer Hebrides 15,736 photos, 868 members
- antropo-socio-psico-cultural-Flickr - Dinamiche Flickriane 13,299 photos, 995 members
- portrait | poets & writers 7,465 photos, 1,027 members
- Track and Field 8,117 photos, 748 members
- The White Hands Project - Peaceful Protest Against All Kind of T 745 photos, 427 members
- On This Day . . . 1,268 photos, 298 members
- Waiting for Godot 17,556 photos, 1,538 members
- Science Fiction Unleashed 40,131 photos, 3,107 members
- Indie & Modern Rock 99,622 photos, 4,665 members
- S!gns 105,787 photos, 5,104 members
- Urban Decay 471,433 photos, 33,515 members
- Historical Slumming 3,638 photos, 499 members
- Ireland 259,637 photos, 10,590 members
- Science Fiction 14,039 photos, 1,222 members
- Technique 196 photos, 16,276 members
- Scotland 524,947 photos, 17,673 members
July 23rd, 2007
"Giorgio was one of the first masters I discovered on flickr, starting with his breath-taking series of souvenirs from the Hebrides. I never get tired of his original eye, and look forward to the ongoing visual feast and continuing to learn from him."
January 18th, 2007
j s p says:
"Nella vita bisogna dare giudizi a priori su tutto.
Iguana Jo ha sempre ragione.
Anche quando ha torto.
Iguana Jo scatta foto eccezionali.
Anche quando le incornicia in quei catafalchi.
Iguana Jo ha resistito alla scrematura della mia lista contatti.
Non sono noccioline."
March 24th, 2006
Walter Quirtmair says:
"Giorgio's photostream is one of the places I really like to visit regularely here on Flickr. His photos are wonderful in many aspects: often unique motifs, saturated and intense colors, great composition and finally some nice framing and presentation. It's always a joy to browse his latest work and surely you will find some favorites by yourself. I always have the feeling to learn by looking at his pictures, which is one of the best things Flickr can offer. Thanks, Giorgio for sharing your view of the world with us!"
February 28th, 2006
"Ho una breve nota di lode per IguanaJo: amo la maggior parte delle sue foto e la sua sensibilità, i tagli e la luce incredibile, e molti sono soggetti che avrei voluto fermare io, e sono sguardi italianissimi, ed è forse una cosa difficile da spiegare. Ma per chi condivide un certo tipo di sensibilità è una cosa chiara, credo :-). Ho scelto di scrivere questo 'testimonial' (in italiano) proprio perchè adoro un suo set in particolare: Italy Reloded. Gran bel lavoro! Dai che forse tiriamo fuori sto paese dalla melma ;-) Grazie Iguana!"
October 28th, 2005
"the problem i have with Iguana Jo's work is choosing which to exclude from my own favorites. every image here is consistantly brilliant in composition and post handling. while much of his subject matter is exotic by nature, what is most remarkable about Iguana Jo's work is his unique point of view about the world and his ability to show even common-place subjects as mystical and spiritual treasures."
October 6th, 2005
"When a sensitive eye and a passionate heart meet perfect technical skills, you achieve photography that is to remember! Iguana Jo offers such photography day by day, in sheer unbelievable richness and variety of themes, subjects and places but always with his wonderful, recognizable "handwriting".
Some of the most enigmatic and beautiful places of our planet I have "visited" thanks to his shots and I got the feeling of having seen the very essence, the heart and spirit of those places."
July 28th, 2005
"iguana jo has some amazing skills with the lens and afterwards through photoshop. mixed together, he's posted some of the most amazing shots here on flickr."
June 27th, 2005
- giorgio raffaelli
- January 2005
- modena, Italia
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Iguana Blog