The iguana doesn't exist. It's just that bunch of bytes uploaded by your system.
Outside mine there is just me, thinking about photographing as a possibility for a different look to the outside. To search beauty where once I didn't think it was. To find a reality where I could meet the world.
L'iguana non esiste, è solo quella manciata di bytes che arriva dentro il tuo monitor.
Davanti al mio ci sono io, che penso alla fotografia come a una possibilità di guardare in maniera diversa là fuori. Di cercare bellezza là dove magari non credevo fosse possibile trovarne. Di trovare una realtà dove poter incontrare il mondo.
Photos of Iguana Jo (1)
- Paganello 2010 544 photos, 49 members
- Deepcon 10 / Italcon 35 / EuroconSF 2009 1,488 photos, 21 members
- Le foto dell'iguana • Iguana's pictures 2,248 photos, 1 member
- Star Wars 55,189 photos, 5,736 members
- Ulster [tag 'ulster'] 13,579 photos, 423 members
- Paganello 2008 660 photos, 45 members
- One Million Peace Signs 11,617 photos, 4,275 members
- amateur rugby 12,233 photos, 181 members
- Reggio Emilia, Italy 8,279 photos, 560 members
- Clash City Snappers 2,833 photos, 570 members
- Infect@ 2,354 photos, 177 members
- Exceptional Ireland 12,381 photos, 1,038 members
- Natural Landscapes *Photo Contests* 15,449 photos, 851 members
- In Numerical Order Platinum 326 photos, 129 members
- Paganello 2007 216 photos, 27 members
- The Moon in the Well 2,309 photos, 529 members
- IN PIXELS WE TRUST (in film too) [READ RULES BEFORE POSTING] 194 photos, 140 members
- Bolzano and South Tyrol 5,395 photos, 410 members
- International Exposition 2007: CONFINI / BOUNDARIES April 13th 483 photos, 872 members
- Deathscapes 2,944 photos, 420 members
- Bologna // angoloB 5,543 photos, 1,098 members
- Red and Blue 22,202 photos, 2,387 members
- Paganello2006 70 photos, 14 members
- European Artists 14,451 photos, 422 members
- Rimineide 1,754 photos, 77 members
- L'Abbandono (JUST ITALY, NO PEOPLE) 40,254 photos, 3,040 members
- Isle of Skye 18,492 photos, 2,086 members
- House Numbers 2,260 photos, 278 members
- Gnarly Trees 15,403 photos, 3,212 members
- Standing Stones 8,670 photos, 1,719 members
- Outer Hebrides 13,526 photos, 769 members
- antropo-socio-psico-cultural-Flickr - Dinamiche Flickriane 12,993 photos, 997 members
- portrait | poets & writers 6,476 photos, 983 members
- Track and Field 7,600 photos, 728 members
- The White Hands Project - Peaceful Protest Against All Kind of T 743 photos, 428 members
- On This Day . . . 1,207 photos, 297 members
- Waiting for Godot 18,113 photos, 1,556 members
- Science Fiction Unleashed 34,491 photos, 2,887 members
- Indie & Modern Rock 95,338 photos, 4,611 members
- S!gns 99,610 photos, 5,025 members
- Urban Decay 416,262 photos, 31,909 members
- Historical Slumming 3,530 photos, 481 members
- Ireland 225,709 photos, 9,490 members
- Science Fiction 14,145 photos, 1,218 members
- Technique 198 photos, 16,302 members
- Scotland 456,496 photos, 16,154 members
July 23rd, 2007
"Giorgio was one of the first masters I discovered on flickr, starting with his breath-taking series of souvenirs from the Hebrides. I never get tired of his original eye, and look forward to the ongoing visual feast and continuing to learn from him."
January 18th, 2007
j s p says:
"Nella vita bisogna dare giudizi a priori su tutto.
Iguana Jo ha sempre ragione.
Anche quando ha torto.
Iguana Jo scatta foto eccezionali.
Anche quando le incornicia in quei catafalchi.
Iguana Jo ha resistito alla scrematura della mia lista contatti.
Non sono noccioline."
March 24th, 2006
Walter Quirtmair says:
"Giorgio's photostream is one of the places I really like to visit regularely here on Flickr. His photos are wonderful in many aspects: often unique motifs, saturated and intense colors, great composition and finally some nice framing and presentation. It's always a joy to browse his latest work and surely you will find some favorites by yourself. I always have the feeling to learn by looking at his pictures, which is one of the best things Flickr can offer. Thanks, Giorgio for sharing your view of the world with us!"
February 28th, 2006
"Ho una breve nota di lode per IguanaJo: amo la maggior parte delle sue foto e la sua sensibilità, i tagli e la luce incredibile, e molti sono soggetti che avrei voluto fermare io, e sono sguardi italianissimi, ed è forse una cosa difficile da spiegare. Ma per chi condivide un certo tipo di sensibilità è una cosa chiara, credo :-). Ho scelto di scrivere questo 'testimonial' (in italiano) proprio perchè adoro un suo set in particolare: Italy Reloded. Gran bel lavoro! Dai che forse tiriamo fuori sto paese dalla melma ;-) Grazie Iguana!"
October 28th, 2005
"the problem i have with Iguana Jo's work is choosing which to exclude from my own favorites. every image here is consistantly brilliant in composition and post handling. while much of his subject matter is exotic by nature, what is most remarkable about Iguana Jo's work is his unique point of view about the world and his ability to show even common-place subjects as mystical and spiritual treasures."
October 6th, 2005
"When a sensitive eye and a passionate heart meet perfect technical skills, you achieve photography that is to remember! Iguana Jo offers such photography day by day, in sheer unbelievable richness and variety of themes, subjects and places but always with his wonderful, recognizable "handwriting".
Some of the most enigmatic and beautiful places of our planet I have "visited" thanks to his shots and I got the feeling of having seen the very essence, the heart and spirit of those places."
July 28th, 2005
"iguana jo has some amazing skills with the lens and afterwards through photoshop. mixed together, he's posted some of the most amazing shots here on flickr."
June 27th, 2005
- giorgio raffaelli
- January 2005
- modena, Italia
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Iguana Blog