The iguana doesn't exist. It's just that bunch of bytes uploaded by your system.
Outside mine there is just me, thinking about photographing as a possibility for a different look to the outside. To search beauty where once I didn't think it was. To find a reality where I could meet the world.
L'iguana non esiste, è solo quella manciata di bytes che arriva dentro il tuo monitor.
Davanti al mio ci sono io, che penso alla fotografia come a una possibilità di guardare in maniera diversa là fuori. Di cercare bellezza là dove magari non credevo fosse possibile trovarne. Di trovare una realtà dove poter incontrare il mondo.
Photos of Iguana Jo (1)
- Paganello 2010 538 photos, 48 members
- Deepcon 10 / Italcon 35 / EuroconSF 2009 1,488 photos, 21 members
- Le foto dell'iguana • Iguana's pictures 2,248 photos, 1 member
- Star Wars 65,652 photos, 6,422 members
- Ulster [tag 'ulster'] 15,499 photos, 458 members
- Paganello 2008 660 photos, 44 members
- One Million Peace Signs 11,404 photos, 4,260 members
- amateur rugby 18,423 photos, 197 members
- Reggio Emilia, Italy 9,107 photos, 596 members
- Clash City Snappers 3,069 photos, 577 members
- Infect@ 2,485 photos, 175 members
- Exceptional Ireland 14,411 photos, 1,089 members
- Natural Landscapes *Photo Contests* 19,770 photos, 939 members
- In Numerical Order Platinum 320 photos, 128 members
- Paganello 2007 208 photos, 27 members
- The Moon in the Well 2,651 photos, 524 members
- IN PIXELS WE TRUST (in film too) [READ RULES BEFORE POSTING] 271 photos, 141 members
- Bolzano and South Tyrol 6,296 photos, 428 members
- International Exposition 2007: CONFINI / BOUNDARIES April 13th 468 photos, 868 members
- Deathscapes 2,805 photos, 410 members
- Bologna // angoloB 5,836 photos, 1,180 members
- Red and Blue 23,824 photos, 2,427 members
- Paganello2006 70 photos, 13 members
- European Artists 15,460 photos, 426 members
- Rimineide 1,893 photos, 77 members
- L'Abbandono (JUST ITALY, NO PEOPLE) 47,881 photos, 3,247 members
- Isle of Skye 22,733 photos, 2,542 members
- House Numbers 2,547 photos, 282 members
- Gnarly Trees 16,353 photos, 3,229 members
- Standing Stones 9,598 photos, 1,843 members
- Outer Hebrides 15,951 photos, 877 members
- antropo-socio-psico-cultural-Flickr - Dinamiche Flickriane 13,375 photos, 993 members
- portrait | poets & writers 7,882 photos, 1,043 members
- Track and Field 8,163 photos, 746 members
- The White Hands Project - Peaceful Protest Against All Kind of T 746 photos, 427 members
- On This Day . . . 1,269 photos, 299 members
- Waiting for Godot 17,479 photos, 1,531 members
- Science Fiction Unleashed 41,241 photos, 3,139 members
- Indie & Modern Rock 100,049 photos, 4,673 members
- S!gns 106,467 photos, 5,112 members
- Urban Decay 480,414 photos, 33,705 members
- Historical Slumming 3,661 photos, 502 members
- Ireland 264,482 photos, 10,731 members
- Science Fiction 13,973 photos, 1,221 members
- Technique 196 photos, 16,237 members
- Scotland 536,234 photos, 17,881 members
July 23rd, 2007
"Giorgio was one of the first masters I discovered on flickr, starting with his breath-taking series of souvenirs from the Hebrides. I never get tired of his original eye, and look forward to the ongoing visual feast and continuing to learn from him."
January 18th, 2007
j s p says:
"Nella vita bisogna dare giudizi a priori su tutto.
Iguana Jo ha sempre ragione.
Anche quando ha torto.
Iguana Jo scatta foto eccezionali.
Anche quando le incornicia in quei catafalchi.
Iguana Jo ha resistito alla scrematura della mia lista contatti.
Non sono noccioline."
March 24th, 2006
Walter Quirtmair says:
"Giorgio's photostream is one of the places I really like to visit regularely here on Flickr. His photos are wonderful in many aspects: often unique motifs, saturated and intense colors, great composition and finally some nice framing and presentation. It's always a joy to browse his latest work and surely you will find some favorites by yourself. I always have the feeling to learn by looking at his pictures, which is one of the best things Flickr can offer. Thanks, Giorgio for sharing your view of the world with us!"
February 28th, 2006
"Ho una breve nota di lode per IguanaJo: amo la maggior parte delle sue foto e la sua sensibilità, i tagli e la luce incredibile, e molti sono soggetti che avrei voluto fermare io, e sono sguardi italianissimi, ed è forse una cosa difficile da spiegare. Ma per chi condivide un certo tipo di sensibilità è una cosa chiara, credo :-). Ho scelto di scrivere questo 'testimonial' (in italiano) proprio perchè adoro un suo set in particolare: Italy Reloded. Gran bel lavoro! Dai che forse tiriamo fuori sto paese dalla melma ;-) Grazie Iguana!"
October 28th, 2005
"the problem i have with Iguana Jo's work is choosing which to exclude from my own favorites. every image here is consistantly brilliant in composition and post handling. while much of his subject matter is exotic by nature, what is most remarkable about Iguana Jo's work is his unique point of view about the world and his ability to show even common-place subjects as mystical and spiritual treasures."
October 6th, 2005
"When a sensitive eye and a passionate heart meet perfect technical skills, you achieve photography that is to remember! Iguana Jo offers such photography day by day, in sheer unbelievable richness and variety of themes, subjects and places but always with his wonderful, recognizable "handwriting".
Some of the most enigmatic and beautiful places of our planet I have "visited" thanks to his shots and I got the feeling of having seen the very essence, the heart and spirit of those places."
July 28th, 2005
"iguana jo has some amazing skills with the lens and afterwards through photoshop. mixed together, he's posted some of the most amazing shots here on flickr."
June 27th, 2005
- giorgio raffaelli
- January 2005
- modena, Italia
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Iguana Blog