Photos of ifindkarma (5)
- Photos for the Photojojo Book! 845 photos, 310 members
- racoon-cat (Post 1 - Award 1) 213 photos, 122 members
- We Demand Donuts: Coming May 16 2,337 photos, 3,281 members
- what's in your makeup bag? 1,119 photos, 1,086 members
- Postcards from Second Life 17 photos, 288 members
- Imagine literature 2,225 photos, 750 members
- Lunch! 22,612 photos, 1,148 members
- Flickr Hacks 437 photos, 19,297 members
- Cambodia Images 80,836 photos, 5,543 members
- All Horses 19,298 photos, 1,410 members
- Giving 2.0 10 photos, 8 members
- This Is Getting Ridiculous 4,402 photos, 369 members
- PANDAS UNLIMITED 63,529 photos, 3,040 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Portrait Thursdays *OPEN* 3,712,357 photos, 105,492 members
- Photo 365 31,981 photos, 384 members
- A Very Flickr Christmas 101,095 photos, 11,501 members
- This pic makes me wanna... (comment on the 3 previous pics) 58,589 photos, 6,207 members
- What Is My Pet Thinking? COMMENT ON PICTURE TO YOUR RIGHT 8,601 photos, 2,071 members
- Photostream 1000's 1,875 photos, 348 members
- Scrapblogging! 373 photos, 182 members
- Discardia 379 photos, 178 members
- It's Friday, so put your feet up! 782 photos, 317 members
- Flickr Beirut 2007 2,166 photos, 452 members
- 500 favorites and more 846 photos, 930 members
- FlickRelief: a collective effort 309 photos, 639 members
- FLUID 5,563 photos, 736 members
- On1Under20 34 photos, 65 members
- 250 views AND 10 faves - quality AND quantity 7,008 photos, 1,301 members
- Flick-O-System: ? degrees of separation 5,012 photos, 11,875 members
- Grand Theft Photo 902 photos, 72 members
- FUN, Achievements, News, Welcoming, and Sharing 1,068 photos, 392 members
- I Got Hearted 1,678 photos, 678 members
- WineCamp 136 photos, 119 members
- Grows On Trees 595 photos, 311 members
- Firefox Haters 3 photos, 2 members
- Slworking: Slacking While Working 4,400 photos, 757 members
- Coworking 786 photos, 184 members
- FIX MY PIC -The Original ! - TEMPORARILY CLOSED. 71 photos, 4,171 members
- Zazzle.com 4,143 photos, 653 members
- View From The Throne 53 photos, 28 members
- I Crush Your Head 1,654 photos, 9,928 members
- Presents Gone Wrong 44 photos, 52 members
- 2005-Your Single Best Photo 1,374 photos, 2,009 members
- ! **お散歩カメラ / osanpo camera 481,657 photos, 13,773 members
- Brat Pack 2.0 1,008 photos, 98 members
- The Colors of Web2.0 223 photos, 88 members
- The Kissing Bandit 698 photos, 65 members
- Theme Competition 627 photos, 2,750 members
- Flickritis: Where 45,415people are still happily infected! 3,539,502 photos, 54,875 members
- FlickrFotoForum 33,973 photos, 1,816 members
The Dude Dean says:
"Adam is so cool he renamed the jew-fro the rif-fro."
September 14th, 2008
"Adam is a biohazard. It's been documented. ;)"
November 27th, 2005
"Adam, the world definitely needs more people like you. It would be such a better place, you know?
For those who haven´t yet been blessed in their lives by his presence, I can tell you that Adam is something else. But yet, his paradox relies in that he is so very special, because he is so very human. A person in the very best sense of the word. An example of love and hope, and also of strength, because in the world we live in nowadays it takes a lot of courage, strength, faith and integrity to be one like him. To remain sensitive, to share yourself, to open your heart to others, to help and support and to have always a smile at hand to give no matter the circumstances, it is quite a hard task. And you do it. So I admire you deeply and I am thankful for having met you.
Never change a thing, my friend. U rock, U rule...
U da best! =)"
July 22nd, 2005
"You cannot spend time in jail with Adam and then leave it as an unchanged person. He'll make you believe in everything good again."
June 24th, 2005
"Adam is one of the nicest fellas I ever met!
June 10th, 2005
"Any friend of Adam's is ... um, probably someone I've never heard of. But I am proud to be counted among Adam's 100,000 or so closest friends. If you compare this to the entire population of the world, it means that I am still in something like the 99.998th percentile of Adam-friendship worldwide. How leet is that?"
June 6th, 2005
"Adam, he's everywhere you want to be."
May 12th, 2005
"Adam is one of those incredible guys that can see your best side. He always have a smile on his face and a fabulous quote to say to you. He's a wonderful person.
You rock Adam!"
April 19th, 2005
"Smart, introspective, carrying, fun, big smile"
February 26th, 2005
- Adam Rifkin
- March 2004
- Palo Alto, CA, tho it's impossible to know both where I am & how fast I'm moving
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Very good question.