Photos of ifindkarma (5)
- Photos for the Photojojo Book! 826 photos, 309 members
- racoon-cat (Post 1 - Award 1) 216 photos, 121 members
- We Demand Donuts: April 30, 2015!!! 2,332 photos, 3,267 members
- what's in your makeup bag? 1,132 photos, 1,098 members
- Postcards from Second Life 17 photos, 287 members
- Imagine literature 2,217 photos, 749 members
- Lunch! 23,391 photos, 1,161 members
- Flickr Hacks 439 photos, 20,334 members
- Cambodia Images 84,382 photos, 5,748 members
- All Horses 20,452 photos, 1,504 members
- Giving 2.0 10 photos, 8 members
- This Is Getting Ridiculous 4,430 photos, 367 members
- PANDAS UNLIMITED 63,897 photos, 3,093 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Weekend Showcase *OPEN* 3,902,170 photos, 109,897 members
- Photo 365 33,417 photos, 398 members
- A Very Flickr Christmas 100,611 photos, 11,498 members
- This pic makes me wanna... (comment on the 3 previous pics) 58,356 photos, 6,172 members
- What Is My Pet Thinking? COMMENT ON PICTURE TO YOUR RIGHT 8,619 photos, 2,069 members
- Photostream 1000's 2,005 photos, 348 members
- Scrapblogging! 372 photos, 181 members
- Discardia 383 photos, 177 members
- It's Friday, so put your feet up! 790 photos, 315 members
- Flickr Beirut 2007 2,036 photos, 456 members
- 500 favorites and more 1,096 photos, 1,048 members
- FlickRelief: a collective effort 311 photos, 637 members
- FLUID 5,874 photos, 750 members
- On1Under20 34 photos, 65 members
- 250 views AND 10 faves - quality AND quantity 9,202 photos, 1,350 members
- Flick-O-System: ? degrees of separation 5,010 photos, 11,857 members
- Grand Theft Photo 1,013 photos, 85 members
- FUN, Achievements, News, Welcoming, and Sharing 1,069 photos, 389 members
- I Got Hearted 1,673 photos, 677 members
- WineCamp 136 photos, 119 members
- Grows On Trees 606 photos, 310 members
- Firefox Haters 3 photos, 2 members
- Slworking: Slacking While Working 4,370 photos, 753 members
- Coworking 788 photos, 185 members
- FIX MY PIC -The Original ! - TEMPORARILY CLOSED. 69 photos, 4,144 members
- Zazzle.com 4,222 photos, 656 members
- View From The Throne 53 photos, 28 members
- I Crush Your Head 1,639 photos, 10,947 members
- Presents Gone Wrong 43 photos, 51 members
- 2005-Your Single Best Photo 1,369 photos, 2,003 members
- ! **お散歩カメラ / osanpo camera 469,369 photos, 13,932 members
- Brat Pack 2.0 1,008 photos, 96 members
- The Colors of Web2.0 223 photos, 87 members
- The Kissing Bandit 879 photos, 64 members
- Theme Competition 629 photos, 2,737 members
- Flickritis: Where 45,415people are still happily infected! 4,147,750 photos, 62,570 members
- FlickrFotoForum 35,307 photos, 1,818 members
The Dude Dean says:
"Adam is so cool he renamed the jew-fro the rif-fro."
September 14th, 2008
"Adam is a biohazard. It's been documented. ;)"
November 27th, 2005
"Adam, the world definitely needs more people like you. It would be such a better place, you know?
For those who haven´t yet been blessed in their lives by his presence, I can tell you that Adam is something else. But yet, his paradox relies in that he is so very special, because he is so very human. A person in the very best sense of the word. An example of love and hope, and also of strength, because in the world we live in nowadays it takes a lot of courage, strength, faith and integrity to be one like him. To remain sensitive, to share yourself, to open your heart to others, to help and support and to have always a smile at hand to give no matter the circumstances, it is quite a hard task. And you do it. So I admire you deeply and I am thankful for having met you.
Never change a thing, my friend. U rock, U rule...
U da best! =)"
July 22nd, 2005
"You cannot spend time in jail with Adam and then leave it as an unchanged person. He'll make you believe in everything good again."
June 24th, 2005
"Adam is one of the nicest fellas I ever met!
June 10th, 2005
"Any friend of Adam's is ... um, probably someone I've never heard of. But I am proud to be counted among Adam's 100,000 or so closest friends. If you compare this to the entire population of the world, it means that I am still in something like the 99.998th percentile of Adam-friendship worldwide. How leet is that?"
June 6th, 2005
"Adam, he's everywhere you want to be."
May 12th, 2005
"Adam is one of those incredible guys that can see your best side. He always have a smile on his face and a fabulous quote to say to you. He's a wonderful person.
You rock Adam!"
April 19th, 2005
"Smart, introspective, carrying, fun, big smile"
February 26th, 2005
- Adam Rifkin
- March 2004
- Palo Alto, CA, tho it's impossible to know both where I am & how fast I'm moving
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Very good question.