Photos of ifindkarma (5)
- Photos for the Photojojo Book! 842 photos, 310 members
- racoon-cat (Post 1 - Award 1) 213 photos, 121 members
- We Demand Donuts: April 30, 2015!!! 2,339 photos, 3,280 members
- what's in your makeup bag? 1,117 photos, 1,089 members
- Postcards from Second Life 17 photos, 287 members
- Imagine literature 2,225 photos, 749 members
- Lunch! 22,701 photos, 1,147 members
- Flickr Hacks 437 photos, 19,496 members
- Cambodia Images 81,527 photos, 5,586 members
- All Horses 19,422 photos, 1,420 members
- Giving 2.0 10 photos, 8 members
- This Is Getting Ridiculous 4,401 photos, 369 members
- PANDAS UNLIMITED 63,615 photos, 3,048 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Monochrome Mondays *OPEN* 3,744,636 photos, 106,179 members
- Photo 365 32,273 photos, 387 members
- A Very Flickr Christmas 100,976 photos, 11,499 members
- This pic makes me wanna... (comment on the 3 previous pics) 58,531 photos, 6,204 members
- What Is My Pet Thinking? COMMENT ON PICTURE TO YOUR RIGHT 8,611 photos, 2,069 members
- Photostream 1000's 1,915 photos, 346 members
- Scrapblogging! 373 photos, 182 members
- Discardia 379 photos, 177 members
- It's Friday, so put your feet up! 781 photos, 318 members
- Flickr Beirut 2007 2,172 photos, 452 members
- 500 favorites and more 853 photos, 957 members
- FlickRelief: a collective effort 308 photos, 638 members
- FLUID 5,626 photos, 738 members
- On1Under20 34 photos, 65 members
- 250 views AND 10 faves - quality AND quantity 7,343 photos, 1,307 members
- Flick-O-System: ? degrees of separation 5,010 photos, 11,876 members
- Grand Theft Photo 923 photos, 75 members
- FUN, Achievements, News, Welcoming, and Sharing 1,069 photos, 392 members
- I Got Hearted 1,677 photos, 679 members
- WineCamp 136 photos, 119 members
- Grows On Trees 596 photos, 311 members
- Firefox Haters 3 photos, 2 members
- Slworking: Slacking While Working 4,399 photos, 756 members
- Coworking 786 photos, 185 members
- FIX MY PIC -The Original ! - TEMPORARILY CLOSED. 71 photos, 4,167 members
- Zazzle.com 4,148 photos, 654 members
- View From The Throne 53 photos, 28 members
- I Crush Your Head 1,652 photos, 10,116 members
- Presents Gone Wrong 44 photos, 52 members
- 2005-Your Single Best Photo 1,373 photos, 2,008 members
- ! **お散歩カメラ / osanpo camera 481,470 photos, 13,810 members
- Brat Pack 2.0 1,008 photos, 97 members
- The Colors of Web2.0 223 photos, 88 members
- The Kissing Bandit 879 photos, 65 members
- Theme Competition 627 photos, 2,748 members
- Flickritis: Where 45,415people are still happily infected! 3,633,010 photos, 56,249 members
- FlickrFotoForum 34,181 photos, 1,821 members
The Dude Dean says:
"Adam is so cool he renamed the jew-fro the rif-fro."
September 14th, 2008
"Adam is a biohazard. It's been documented. ;)"
November 27th, 2005
"Adam, the world definitely needs more people like you. It would be such a better place, you know?
For those who haven´t yet been blessed in their lives by his presence, I can tell you that Adam is something else. But yet, his paradox relies in that he is so very special, because he is so very human. A person in the very best sense of the word. An example of love and hope, and also of strength, because in the world we live in nowadays it takes a lot of courage, strength, faith and integrity to be one like him. To remain sensitive, to share yourself, to open your heart to others, to help and support and to have always a smile at hand to give no matter the circumstances, it is quite a hard task. And you do it. So I admire you deeply and I am thankful for having met you.
Never change a thing, my friend. U rock, U rule...
U da best! =)"
July 22nd, 2005
"You cannot spend time in jail with Adam and then leave it as an unchanged person. He'll make you believe in everything good again."
June 24th, 2005
"Adam is one of the nicest fellas I ever met!
June 10th, 2005
"Any friend of Adam's is ... um, probably someone I've never heard of. But I am proud to be counted among Adam's 100,000 or so closest friends. If you compare this to the entire population of the world, it means that I am still in something like the 99.998th percentile of Adam-friendship worldwide. How leet is that?"
June 6th, 2005
"Adam, he's everywhere you want to be."
May 12th, 2005
"Adam is one of those incredible guys that can see your best side. He always have a smile on his face and a fabulous quote to say to you. He's a wonderful person.
You rock Adam!"
April 19th, 2005
"Smart, introspective, carrying, fun, big smile"
February 26th, 2005
- Adam Rifkin
- March 2004
- Palo Alto, CA, tho it's impossible to know both where I am & how fast I'm moving
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Very good question.