Photos of ifindkarma (5)
- Photos for the Photojojo Book! 836 photos, 309 members
- racoon-cat (Post 1 - Award 1) 216 photos, 120 members
- We Demand Donuts: April 30, 2015!!! 2,336 photos, 3,267 members
- what's in your makeup bag? 1,137 photos, 1,103 members
- Postcards from Second Life 17 photos, 288 members
- Imagine literature 2,215 photos, 753 members
- Lunch! 23,679 photos, 1,169 members
- Flickr Hacks 438 photos, 20,645 members
- Cambodia Images 85,526 photos, 5,801 members
- All Horses 20,772 photos, 1,532 members
- Giving 2.0 10 photos, 8 members
- This Is Getting Ridiculous 4,419 photos, 367 members
- Pandas Unlimited 64,015 photos, 3,109 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Street Photography *OPEN* 3,960,648 photos, 111,186 members
- Photo 365 33,551 photos, 400 members
- A Very Flickr Christmas 100,958 photos, 11,555 members
- This pic makes me wanna... (comment on the 3 previous pics) 58,410 photos, 6,163 members
- What Is My Pet Thinking? COMMENT ON PICTURE TO YOUR RIGHT 8,649 photos, 2,074 members
- Photostream 1000's 2,052 photos, 349 members
- Scrapblogging! 344 photos, 181 members
- Discardia 384 photos, 177 members
- It's Friday, so put your feet up! 789 photos, 313 members
- Flickr Beirut 2007 2,038 photos, 457 members
- 500 favorites and more 1,188 photos, 1,089 members
- FlickRelief: a collective effort 312 photos, 637 members
- FLUID 5,974 photos, 751 members
- On1Under20 34 photos, 65 members
- 250 views AND 10 faves - quality AND quantity 10,194 photos, 1,376 members
- Flick-O-System: ? degrees of separation 5,009 photos, 11,858 members
- Grand Theft Photo 1,022 photos, 85 members
- FUN, Achievements, News, Welcoming, and Sharing 1,068 photos, 390 members
- I Got Hearted 1,667 photos, 676 members
- WineCamp 136 photos, 119 members
- Grows On Trees 607 photos, 310 members
- Firefox Haters 3 photos, 2 members
- Slworking: Slacking While Working 4,358 photos, 752 members
- Coworking 788 photos, 185 members
- FIX MY PIC -The Original ! - TEMPORARILY CLOSED. 69 photos, 4,137 members
- Zazzle.com 4,257 photos, 656 members
- View From The Throne 53 photos, 28 members
- I Crush Your Head 1,630 photos, 11,170 members
- Presents Gone Wrong 42 photos, 51 members
- 2005-Your Single Best Photo 1,367 photos, 2,003 members
- ! **お散歩カメラ / osanpo camera 472,550 photos, 14,020 members
- Brat Pack 2.0 1,008 photos, 96 members
- The Colors of Web2.0 223 photos, 87 members
- The Kissing Bandit 879 photos, 64 members
- Theme Competition 628 photos, 2,734 members
- Flickritis: Where 45,415people are still happily infected! 4,341,067 photos, 64,539 members
- FlickrFotoForum 35,664 photos, 1,820 members
The Dude Dean says:
"Adam is so cool he renamed the jew-fro the rif-fro."
September 14th, 2008
"Adam is a biohazard. It's been documented. ;)"
November 27th, 2005
"Adam, the world definitely needs more people like you. It would be such a better place, you know?
For those who haven´t yet been blessed in their lives by his presence, I can tell you that Adam is something else. But yet, his paradox relies in that he is so very special, because he is so very human. A person in the very best sense of the word. An example of love and hope, and also of strength, because in the world we live in nowadays it takes a lot of courage, strength, faith and integrity to be one like him. To remain sensitive, to share yourself, to open your heart to others, to help and support and to have always a smile at hand to give no matter the circumstances, it is quite a hard task. And you do it. So I admire you deeply and I am thankful for having met you.
Never change a thing, my friend. U rock, U rule...
U da best! =)"
July 22nd, 2005
"You cannot spend time in jail with Adam and then leave it as an unchanged person. He'll make you believe in everything good again."
June 24th, 2005
"Adam is one of the nicest fellas I ever met!
June 10th, 2005
"Any friend of Adam's is ... um, probably someone I've never heard of. But I am proud to be counted among Adam's 100,000 or so closest friends. If you compare this to the entire population of the world, it means that I am still in something like the 99.998th percentile of Adam-friendship worldwide. How leet is that?"
June 6th, 2005
"Adam, he's everywhere you want to be."
May 12th, 2005
"Adam is one of those incredible guys that can see your best side. He always have a smile on his face and a fabulous quote to say to you. He's a wonderful person.
You rock Adam!"
April 19th, 2005
"Smart, introspective, carrying, fun, big smile"
February 26th, 2005
- Adam Rifkin
- March 2004
- Palo Alto, CA, tho it's impossible to know both where I am & how fast I'm moving
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Very good question.