Chris Coleman enjoys capturing the natural beauty of Colorado Springs as well as famous national landmarks and cityscapes across America. A two-time Olympian in the 1992 and 1994 Olympic Winter Games (Albertville, France and Lillehammer, Norway) in four-man Bobsled, Coleman hung up his sprint shoes in 1998 and has since embraced photography with the same enthusiasm as when he competed at the international level. He lives in Colorado Springs with his son.
Please make me aware if you are interested in purchasing any of my photos.
Photos of iceman9294 (2)
- Rokinon 14mm f/2.8 2,386 photos, 410 members
- Your Best Shot 2015 25,519 photos, 44,313 members
- Zeiss 242,377 photos, 6,287 members
- ZEISS ZA, ZM, ZK, ZS, ZE and ZF Lenses - Official Tag Required 30,191 photos, 4,007 members
- .: SONY NEX/alpha E-mount with Carl Zeiss lenses :. 11,086 photos, 513 members
- Zeiss Batis 85mm f/1.8 812 photos, 192 members
- Zeiss Batis 85mm F1.8 2,623 photos, 717 members
- Waterfalls 167,424 photos, 20,394 members
- Sony Zeiss Distagon T* FE 35mm F1.4 ZA (SEL-35F14Z) 3,071 photos, 809 members
- FLOWERS 1,295,500 photos, 102,430 members
- Bokeh Wednesdays (anybody can join) 18,510 photos, 1,829 members
- Origins - Stunning Nature 1,954 photos, 25,717 members
- MONUMENT 39,355 photos, 2,396 members
- Golden Landscape, Only The Best ! (Post 1, Comment 1) 85,074 photos, 7,698 members
- Sony Sonnar T* FE 55MM F/1.8 Zeiss lens 28,615 photos, 3,780 members
- SonyAlphaLab - Share Your Sony Photos! 19,264 photos, 563 members
- SONY SEL 70-200 G f/4 5,587 photos, 970 members
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus Photos 31,527 photos, 2,828 members
- Today's Flickr 364,402 photos, 6,344 members
- Patios, porches & terraces (Admin approved, Post 1, Comment 1) 281 photos, 197 members
- OpenAccessBase 44,886 photos, 903 members
- iPhone 6 PLUS 2,093 photos, 198 members
- α - Sony Alpha Cameras 858,152 photos, 21,161 members
- GREAT PANOS 44,996 photos, 3,508 members
- RUNNING LANDSCAPES 85,265 photos, 4,604 members
- FLOWERS and GARDEN (POST 1 / COMMENT 3) 51,303 photos, 3,986 members
- Street Photography Blog 1,144,022 photos, 38,592 members
- Alien Skin Software 28,258 photos, 2,317 members
- Cruise Enthusiasts 59,770 photos, 1,900 members
- SONY ILCE-6000/6300 118,818 photos, 6,349 members
- Time Lapse Videos 9,180 photos, 4,049 members
- Sony Alpha A7R 35,380 photos, 1,150 members
- Art International *show your flickriver badge* 45,101 photos, 1,426 members
- SONY A7 (ILCE-7) 171,235 photos, 4,984 members
- in explore 632,051 photos, 57,044 members
- SONY Alpha A7, A7r, A7S, A7 II & A7r II 152,086 photos, 5,395 members
- World Wide Photographers 235,482 photos, 9,291 members
- Amazing iPhoneography 398,915 photos, 17,251 members
- Through the Lens of an iPhone 51,588 photos, 7,486 members
- iPhone Photography 202,460 photos, 4,398 members
- olloclip 11,280 photos, 1,982 members
- All iPhones 37,478 photos, 2,484 members
- Project Weather 645,201 photos, 93,667 members
- Stuck On Earth Community 122,875 photos, 6,604 members
- Colorado Official 25,128 photos, 736 members
- Colorado Waterfall 601 photos, 113 members
- Colorado Hot Air Balloons 464 photos, 80 members
- Vancouver 2010 Olympic Photo Group 13,469 photos, 584 members
- Chicago Reader 205,120 photos, 4,348 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 410,923 photos, 105,726 members
Kris Klop says:
"Chris is an asset to flickr. Not only does he travel around the world and photograph it, he has talent in post processing to bring the images most of us would be lucky to see; to us vividly and with talent.
Keep an eye on Chris' photostream because a new adventure awaits, and Chris will capture it beautifully.
Keep up the great work! You're an inspiration to many of us."
March 4th, 2009
Mad Men Art says:
Congratulations - 祝贺您 - Enhorabuena - Parabéns - Félicitations - Gratulation – Congratulazioni – 축하합니다.
World100F – QualityGroup – Marco"
April 12th, 2008
"Chris is an artist, a true star. His photography shines and his talent incredible. Take the time and peruse his photostream. It will make your day."
February 24th, 2008
"Chris has a keen eye and sense for the dramatic. Plus, he has a knack for timing and putting himself in the right place. His Garden of the Gods photos are stunning. Living just up I-25 from him, and sharing a lot of the same stomping grounds here in Colorado, its cool to see his unique perspective on our "backyard." Keep up the good work and the experiments, Chris!"
December 28th, 2007
Jeff Clow says:
"I've had the pleasure to meet Chris via the magic of Flickr and was immediately struck by the brilliance of his photo work. His composition skill is some of the best you'll see anywhere and I'm constantly amazed by the consistent world class images he crafts week after week.
One slow journey through his photostream will confirm his status as one of Flickr's best shooters.
But what you might not see until you've had a chance to get to interact with the man is the fact that he's also a world class human being who is always willing to give other photographers a world of praise and a pat on the back.
Flickr is a better place because of Chris....and I'm grateful to now be able to call him a friend."
December 15th, 2007
"I haven't met this wonderful person and a very talented photographer but I can say for sure that his pictures are of superior quality.
Great work has been performed on each of his masterpieces and it is a delight to my eyes to view his pictures.
I encourage all to visit his photostream and view his extermly talented work.
Thanks Chris for sharing your wonderful work"
August 6th, 2007
"Thanks to Chris we no longer need to book a far and expensive vacation trip to some exotic destination. All we have to do is visit his stream, lean back and feel like we're in paradise through his photos :) ahhhh man what a gorgeous blue skies and fantastic scenery, i never want to leave my computer screen ever again ;) hehehe Thanks for sharing the great stuff man, i love your work. You are the man!"
July 10th, 2007
New Yorkled says:
"Upon first coming to flickr I’d stumbled upon one of Chris’ photographs and was immediately taken with his masterful collection. I had no idea beforehand what hdr was and I’ve got to say that it’s because of him that I’m now hooked on this technique as well as with the thought of becoming as best a photographer as I possibly can become.
I’m confident to say that his vast collection of images are ‘Above Par’ & as a photographer Chris is ‘One Kewl Kat!’ I’m happy to have him as an acquaintance in the flickr world. Rock On Chris, Rock On!!!!"
June 21st, 2007
"Chris, I can't say enough great things about you:) Thank you so much for your thoughtful comments about my work. You are such an inspiration...through your photos I can see a man of great integrity, intelligence, morals and values that I can respect. Thank you for being one of my contacts."
June 15th, 2007
"I can say that Chris (iceman9294) and I share the same passion for architecture and HDR photography. His HDR technique is top-notch, well mastered, and always used in a subtle way. His photostream is very eclectic, from urban landscapes, nature shots, to family & friends portraits, and therefore shows the wide spectrum of his photographic ability. Hence I am a great fan of his work and always looking foward to discovering his latest photos."
April 28th, 2007
"Ice, your skills as a photographer, and your "eye" for capturing the beauty of this world are AMAZING! Keep up the great work! Your HDR shots are among the BEST on Flickr...
Your photos are a mark that I can indeed shoot for, but I know I must work HARD to attain the level of mastery you have showcased here...
I salute you!
Thanks for inspiring me!
Miami, Florida, by way of Philadelphia, Pa."
April 26th, 2007
James Neeley says:
"Chris Coleman (iceman9294) is a special flickr photographer. I very much remember his images of the United States Air Force Academy Chapel and Briargate Mustangs which blew me away, they were so nice. I have since tried to monitor his stream of wonderful photos including the splendid Broadmoor Hotel series. I enjoy the glimpse into Chris' personal life with his family images and even his screen name. It's always a pleasure to view the wonderful images in this stream. I know I'll never be disappointed."
April 20th, 2007
mLao, bored says:
"I just can say wow, his work is so stunning that I can't stop telling people around me to have a look and enjoy it :)"
April 19th, 2007
gary syrba says:
"The first thing that grabs your attention when viewing Chris's photostream are the rich, vibrant colors. Then something funny happens... you start to notice just how darn interesting his photos are. It doesn't matter if you are looking at his landscapes in Colorado, beach scenes in Miami, beautiful nighttime cityscapes around the country, his HDR series, or anything else in his photostream, the photos just seem to draw you in with Chris's eye for detail. His photos just keep grabbing your attention one after another.
And then there's those rich, vibrant colors...."
April 7th, 2007
"Chris's photostream is cool,and he brings us a world of energy and motion. These are good. They jump out, but there is also an underlying sensibility that is being refined with every shot. He's more than just another pretty Flickr face.
March 14th, 2007
- Chris Coleman
- July 2006
- Vestal, New York
- Colorado Springs, CO, USA
- I am:
- Sports Marketing