Prentice of my mentors, and at the same time a guide to others. Photography and arts are the realization/visualization of my spiritual training; to see things differently via the lenses and through the heart.
© 2015 Iceler Young all rights reserved.
Please do not distribute nor publish my photos under any format without my prior consent. Thank you.
- Tea: the celestial beverage 9,218 photos, 2,179 members
- LIGHTHOUSE LOVERS 118,956 photos, 19,077 members
- Lensbaby B&W 5,844 photos, 994 members
- Lights and Shadows 736,301 photos, 29,690 members
- I Like Grass 12,422 photos, 2,441 members
- People Portraits 2,799,956 photos, 139,955 members
- Onirism 1,568 photos, 558 members
- Bokeh: Smooth & Silky 1,175,860 photos, 66,477 members
- Lensbabies 43,000 photos, 5,367 members
- BLACK AND WHITE PHOTO HEAVEN! 772,289 photos, 21,561 members
- Lensbaby Composer 20,539 photos, 1,753 members
- Perspective 43,498 photos, 4,809 members
- prime lenses (fixed focal length) 319,200 photos, 8,887 members
- Portraits... Get Closer! 487,723 photos, 28,173 members
- Back-Sight / 背影 15,613 photos, 1,451 members
- Buildings/Architecture 1,084,588 photos, 39,248 members
- Insect Macro Photography 472,116 photos, 28,477 members
- art of landscape 2,132 photos, 14,532 members
- Trees in Mist 31,497 photos, 6,298 members
- Mountains Anywhere 350,595 photos, 26,556 members
- Seascapes and Shorelines 605,641 photos, 27,617 members
- silhouette 353,734 photos, 51,366 members
- 50mm (The original 50mm group) 1,143,542 photos, 55,018 members
- Art and the Eye 34,899 photos, 6,423 members
- Creative Child Photography 226,238 photos, 21,050 members
- Two Feet Under 23,072 photos, 3,009 members
- THOUSAND WORDS IN ONE CLIK 37,557 photos, 1,548 members
- Group Announcements 0 photos, 2,295 members
- HEARTS all HEARTS 44,281 photos, 11,719 members
- Black BackGrounD 25,021 photos, 2,494 members
- ::Illumination + Obscurity:: [In The Shadow] 28,509 photos, 1,148 members
- Blue Ribbon PHOTOGRAPHY (INVITE ONLY) 282,351 photos, 42,117 members
- " Art of the Light " ☆☆☆☆☆ 71,993 photos, 10,316 members
- Quality Abstracts 26,141 photos, 7,465 members
- zen 69,789 photos, 4,126 members
- canon photography 4,081,408 photos, 79,280 members
- ART DISTRICT 506,627 photos, 17,532 members
- Faces ( Human Faces) only PHOTOS! 281,817 photos, 16,230 members
- Pro Corner: Semi-Pro and Professional Photography / Photographer 373,478 photos, 20,474 members
- The Portrait Group 2,584,505 photos, 148,612 members
- Portrait★Faces 80,371 photos, 47,583 members
- Canon Current & past models (ie new 5D MKIII and old 300D) 555,373 photos, 13,204 members
- Animal Planet 774,705 photos, 64,891 members
- Canon DSLR User Group 3,489,442 photos, 162,488 members
- LIGHT [directory] 光 184,241 photos, 8,903 members
- Smiles.... 75,891 photos, 6,976 members
- Taiwan 364,133 photos, 14,790 members
- Color Pencils Only 3,678 photos, 961 members
- Little People 238,062 photos, 15,270 members
- 'It's multi-colored!!!' 254,688 photos, 9,192 members
Auntie K says:
"Do you want to see the soul of a raindrop? Iceler will show you. His photos of the world glow with beauty and elegance. His skill and artistic vision allow us to travel to the heart of nature, explore the sublime contours of the human face, and feel the wonder of life. Enjoy the journey!"
March 12th, 2008
"Iceler? un Genio. Sus fotos de objetos son delicadas y sutiles, esa sutileza oriental que solo algunos son capaces de ofrecer a nuestros ojos. Me encantan sus fotos de familia, ver a su hijo crecer, esos fundidos, cuánta sensibilidad. Y sus fotos de modelos resumen su profesionalidad. Por eso le sigo sus fotos..me hace soñar!"
January 20th, 2008
"Like my previous testimonial writers have said, Iceler's work is not about technique at all. It's about story telling. Each one of his photos has a story to tell and it is done with great presentation :)"
January 17th, 2008
"Iceler photos are not about macros, not about landscapes, not about portraits, not about miniatures, not about Nikon, not about Canon, not about fine lenses ... His photos are thought provoking. An array of different life's philosophies lie under his photos. To quote Iceler himself, "Depth of cafe depends on the drinker, not the cafe itself..." While I don't always see beyond the foam of a cappuccino cup, I know that the richness of the black substance exists beyond my narrow view. I have never met Iceler in person. I have never had a direct conversation with Iceler, but sometimes, his photos speak to me, and sometimes, I listen, and perhaps I sometimes, I grow ...
Iceler photostream is a rare treasure amongst millions other flickr photostreams."
August 16th, 2006
"Up, (extremely) close and (very) personal. King of macros. Best. Ever. Don't ever stop, OK? :)"
April 23rd, 2006
Soda O says:
"If I had to describe Iceler's work in one word I think it would have to be 'poetic'. That's because, like a good poem, there is so much more to each image than what you first notice. If you spend a little time, a whole world of meaning unravels before you. The more time you spend, the more rewarding the experience. Of course, like every great poet, Iceler seems to instinctively know his medium. Many of us might not even notice the intricate attention to detail with which each of his images are created but yet I am sure that we all feel the love and passion with which they are put together. It is an honour and a treat to be able to look at his stream each day for free. It certainly makes me take time to pause and think about things more in this crazy, fast paced world."
April 19th, 2006
February 13th, 2006
"Forget all the technical aspects of photography, you can see with your naked eye that Iceler perfectly knows his business; passing here by it's just impossible not to stop being amazed at his works of great depth and insight; you can always find a special story behind his pictures or a special meaning coming out not only from the photographer himself but from the viewer as well; very emotive, very evocative, responses in people; he corresponds to our yearnings and memories, put us into his images, images that are secret messages to which we hold the code deep inside ourselves; so go and see what he's got there, and you'll get a glimpse of his soul, a glimpse of your own...
and he's this unique one who's able to turn a simple screwdriver into a map of your thoughts, feelings, memories and emotions..."
November 2nd, 2005
"This man doesn't need any testimonial, his pics express everything better than words could do..."
May 1st, 2005
- Iceler Young
- March 2005
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Iceler Young
- iceler [at] iceler.com