Prentice of my mentors, and at the same time a guide to others. Photography and arts are the realization/visualization of my spiritual trainings; to see things differently via the lenses and through the heart.
© 2016 Iceler Young all rights reserved.
Please do not distribute nor publish my photos under any format without my prior consent. Thank you.
- Puer Tea 1,008 photos, 144 members
- Tea: the celestial beverage 9,466 photos, 2,230 members
- Coffee 27,757 photos, 7,561 members
- 金瓜石、九份 1,127 photos, 306 members
- ANGLES, ANGLES, ANGLES 117,938 photos, 3,702 members
- Seeds 11,343 photos, 1,839 members
- LIGHTHOUSE LOVERS 139,645 photos, 21,433 members
- Lights and Shadows 982,089 photos, 34,073 members
- I Like Grass 14,728 photos, 2,668 members
- Onirism 1,506 photos, 584 members
- Bokeh: Smooth & Silky 1,365,554 photos, 72,821 members
- Lensbabies 45,042 photos, 5,456 members
- BLACK AND WHITE PHOTO HEAVEN! 1,012,159 photos, 25,386 members
- Lensbaby Composer 22,059 photos, 1,918 members
- Perspective 48,516 photos, 5,824 members
- prime lenses (fixed focal length) 422,261 photos, 10,264 members
- Portraits... Get Closer! 610,575 photos, 32,195 members
- Back-Sight / 背影 16,980 photos, 1,537 members
- Buildings/Architecture 1,249,427 photos, 44,458 members
- Insect Macro Photography 575,562 photos, 30,976 members
- art of landscape 2,106 photos, 15,048 members
- Trees in Mist 37,859 photos, 7,026 members
- Mountains Anywhere 483,022 photos, 32,305 members
- Seascapes and Shorelines 730,107 photos, 31,995 members
- silhouette 385,743 photos, 61,098 members
- 50mm (The original 50mm group) 1,320,227 photos, 61,233 members
- Art and the Eye 46,046 photos, 6,666 members
- Creative Child Photography 240,578 photos, 22,113 members
- Two Feet Under 23,818 photos, 2,988 members
- THOUSAND WORDS IN ONE CLIK 41,148 photos, 1,548 members
- Group Announcements 0 photos, 2,400 members
- HEARTS all HEARTS 46,374 photos, 11,806 members
- Black BackGrounD 29,884 photos, 2,862 members
- ::Illumination + Obscurity:: [In The Shadow] 32,326 photos, 1,179 members
- Blue Ribbon PHOTOGRAPHY (INVITE ONLY) 283,196 photos, 41,896 members
- " Art of the Light " ☆☆☆☆☆ 101,834 photos, 11,764 members
- Quality Abstracts 44,352 photos, 7,871 members
- zen 76,604 photos, 4,267 members
- canon photography 5,585,278 photos, 102,198 members
- ART DISTRICT 604,197 photos, 18,749 members
- Faces ( Human Faces) only PHOTOS! 294,311 photos, 16,401 members
- Pro Corner: Semi-Pro and Professional Photography / Photographer 463,081 photos, 21,327 members
- The Portrait Group 2,918,664 photos, 160,255 members
- Portrait★Faces 97,230 photos, 51,478 members
- Canon Current & past models (ie new 5D MKIII and old 300D) 612,703 photos, 13,543 members
- Animal Planet 961,170 photos, 72,900 members
- LIGHT [directory] 光 234,811 photos, 9,785 members
- Smiles.... 79,580 photos, 7,137 members
- Taiwan 441,841 photos, 17,060 members
- Color Pencils Only 4,150 photos, 1,025 members
Auntie K says:
"Do you want to see the soul of a raindrop? Iceler will show you. His photos of the world glow with beauty and elegance. His skill and artistic vision allow us to travel to the heart of nature, explore the sublime contours of the human face, and feel the wonder of life. Enjoy the journey!"
March 12th, 2008
Ray Parnova says:
"Iceler? un Genio. Sus fotos de objetos son delicadas y sutiles, esa sutileza oriental que solo algunos son capaces de ofrecer a nuestros ojos. Me encantan sus fotos de familia, ver a su hijo crecer, esos fundidos, cuánta sensibilidad. Y sus fotos de modelos resumen su profesionalidad. Por eso le sigo sus fotos..me hace soñar!"
January 20th, 2008
"Like my previous testimonial writers have said, Iceler's work is not about technique at all. It's about story telling. Each one of his photos has a story to tell and it is done with great presentation :)"
January 17th, 2008
"Iceler photos are not about macros, not about landscapes, not about portraits, not about miniatures, not about Nikon, not about Canon, not about fine lenses ... His photos are thought provoking. An array of different life's philosophies lie under his photos. To quote Iceler himself, "Depth of cafe depends on the drinker, not the cafe itself..." While I don't always see beyond the foam of a cappuccino cup, I know that the richness of the black substance exists beyond my narrow view. I have never met Iceler in person. I have never had a direct conversation with Iceler, but sometimes, his photos speak to me, and sometimes, I listen, and perhaps I sometimes, I grow ...
Iceler photostream is a rare treasure amongst millions other flickr photostreams."
August 16th, 2006
"Up, (extremely) close and (very) personal. King of macros. Best. Ever. Don't ever stop, OK? :)"
April 23rd, 2006
Soda O says:
"If I had to describe Iceler's work in one word I think it would have to be 'poetic'. That's because, like a good poem, there is so much more to each image than what you first notice. If you spend a little time, a whole world of meaning unravels before you. The more time you spend, the more rewarding the experience. Of course, like every great poet, Iceler seems to instinctively know his medium. Many of us might not even notice the intricate attention to detail with which each of his images are created but yet I am sure that we all feel the love and passion with which they are put together. It is an honour and a treat to be able to look at his stream each day for free. It certainly makes me take time to pause and think about things more in this crazy, fast paced world."
April 19th, 2006
February 13th, 2006
"Forget all the technical aspects of photography, you can see with your naked eye that Iceler perfectly knows his business; passing here by it's just impossible not to stop being amazed at his works of great depth and insight; you can always find a special story behind his pictures or a special meaning coming out not only from the photographer himself but from the viewer as well; very emotive, very evocative, responses in people; he corresponds to our yearnings and memories, put us into his images, images that are secret messages to which we hold the code deep inside ourselves; so go and see what he's got there, and you'll get a glimpse of his soul, a glimpse of your own...
and he's this unique one who's able to turn a simple screwdriver into a map of your thoughts, feelings, memories and emotions..."
November 2nd, 2005
"This man doesn't need any testimonial, his pics express everything better than words could do..."
May 1st, 2005
- Iceler Young
- March 2005
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Iceler Young
- iceler [at] iceler.com