Prentice of my mentors, and at the same time a guide to others. Photography and arts are the realization/visualization of my spiritual training; to see things differently via the lenses and through the heart.
© 2015 Iceler Young all rights reserved.
Please do not distribute nor publish my photos under any format without my prior consent. Thank you.
- ANGLES, ANGLES, ANGLES 112,329 photos, 3,659 members
- Seeds 10,829 photos, 1,798 members
- LIGHTHOUSE LOVERS 129,270 photos, 20,396 members
- Lensbaby B&W 6,274 photos, 1,065 members
- Lights and Shadows 865,300 photos, 32,269 members
- I Like Grass 13,671 photos, 2,575 members
- Onirism 1,526 photos, 571 members
- Bokeh: Smooth & Silky 1,282,847 photos, 70,248 members
- Lensbabies 44,204 photos, 5,423 members
- BLACK AND WHITE PHOTO HEAVEN! 896,069 photos, 23,877 members
- Lensbaby Composer 21,452 photos, 1,859 members
- Perspective 43,040 photos, 5,052 members
- prime lenses (fixed focal length) 375,348 photos, 9,723 members
- Portraits... Get Closer! 548,813 photos, 30,613 members
- Back-Sight / 背影 16,275 photos, 1,501 members
- Buildings/Architecture 1,167,210 photos, 42,294 members
- Insect Macro Photography 522,854 photos, 29,830 members
- art of landscape 2,115 photos, 14,863 members
- Trees in Mist 34,680 photos, 6,793 members
- Mountains Anywhere 416,217 photos, 29,793 members
- Seascapes and Shorelines 674,560 photos, 30,194 members
- silhouette 366,801 photos, 56,945 members
- 50mm (The original 50mm group) 1,241,686 photos, 58,886 members
- Art and the Eye 40,332 photos, 6,560 members
- Creative Child Photography 235,247 photos, 21,699 members
- Two Feet Under 25,221 photos, 2,993 members
- THOUSAND WORDS IN ONE CLIK 37,526 photos, 1,546 members
- Group Announcements 0 photos, 2,353 members
- HEARTS all HEARTS 45,179 photos, 11,755 members
- Black BackGrounD 27,408 photos, 2,673 members
- ::Illumination + Obscurity:: [In The Shadow] 30,291 photos, 1,168 members
- Blue Ribbon PHOTOGRAPHY (INVITE ONLY) 282,783 photos, 42,009 members
- " Art of the Light " ☆☆☆☆☆ 87,075 photos, 11,196 members
- Quality Abstracts 34,601 photos, 7,703 members
- zen 73,099 photos, 4,199 members
- canon photography 4,844,115 photos, 94,098 members
- ART DISTRICT 553,890 photos, 18,213 members
- Faces ( Human Faces) only PHOTOS! 288,325 photos, 16,331 members
- Pro Corner: Semi-Pro and Professional Photography / Photographer 419,005 photos, 21,030 members
- The Portrait Group 2,806,227 photos, 155,947 members
- Portrait★Faces 88,690 photos, 49,931 members
- Canon Current & past models (ie new 5D MKIII and old 300D) 581,017 photos, 13,414 members
- Animal Planet 864,198 photos, 69,574 members
- LIGHT [directory] 光 206,367 photos, 9,400 members
- Smiles.... 76,311 photos, 7,072 members
- Taiwan 404,675 photos, 16,025 members
- Color Pencils Only 3,904 photos, 995 members
- Little People 248,341 photos, 15,722 members
- ***It's multi-colored!!!*** new rules/no black & white (p1~a2) 255,597 photos, 8,985 members
- Ideas Playground 5,174 photos, 1,775 members
Auntie K says:
"Do you want to see the soul of a raindrop? Iceler will show you. His photos of the world glow with beauty and elegance. His skill and artistic vision allow us to travel to the heart of nature, explore the sublime contours of the human face, and feel the wonder of life. Enjoy the journey!"
March 12th, 2008
Ray Parnova says:
"Iceler? un Genio. Sus fotos de objetos son delicadas y sutiles, esa sutileza oriental que solo algunos son capaces de ofrecer a nuestros ojos. Me encantan sus fotos de familia, ver a su hijo crecer, esos fundidos, cuánta sensibilidad. Y sus fotos de modelos resumen su profesionalidad. Por eso le sigo sus fotos..me hace soñar!"
January 20th, 2008
"Like my previous testimonial writers have said, Iceler's work is not about technique at all. It's about story telling. Each one of his photos has a story to tell and it is done with great presentation :)"
January 17th, 2008
"Iceler photos are not about macros, not about landscapes, not about portraits, not about miniatures, not about Nikon, not about Canon, not about fine lenses ... His photos are thought provoking. An array of different life's philosophies lie under his photos. To quote Iceler himself, "Depth of cafe depends on the drinker, not the cafe itself..." While I don't always see beyond the foam of a cappuccino cup, I know that the richness of the black substance exists beyond my narrow view. I have never met Iceler in person. I have never had a direct conversation with Iceler, but sometimes, his photos speak to me, and sometimes, I listen, and perhaps I sometimes, I grow ...
Iceler photostream is a rare treasure amongst millions other flickr photostreams."
August 16th, 2006
"Up, (extremely) close and (very) personal. King of macros. Best. Ever. Don't ever stop, OK? :)"
April 23rd, 2006
Soda O says:
"If I had to describe Iceler's work in one word I think it would have to be 'poetic'. That's because, like a good poem, there is so much more to each image than what you first notice. If you spend a little time, a whole world of meaning unravels before you. The more time you spend, the more rewarding the experience. Of course, like every great poet, Iceler seems to instinctively know his medium. Many of us might not even notice the intricate attention to detail with which each of his images are created but yet I am sure that we all feel the love and passion with which they are put together. It is an honour and a treat to be able to look at his stream each day for free. It certainly makes me take time to pause and think about things more in this crazy, fast paced world."
April 19th, 2006
February 13th, 2006
"Forget all the technical aspects of photography, you can see with your naked eye that Iceler perfectly knows his business; passing here by it's just impossible not to stop being amazed at his works of great depth and insight; you can always find a special story behind his pictures or a special meaning coming out not only from the photographer himself but from the viewer as well; very emotive, very evocative, responses in people; he corresponds to our yearnings and memories, put us into his images, images that are secret messages to which we hold the code deep inside ourselves; so go and see what he's got there, and you'll get a glimpse of his soul, a glimpse of your own...
and he's this unique one who's able to turn a simple screwdriver into a map of your thoughts, feelings, memories and emotions..."
November 2nd, 2005
"This man doesn't need any testimonial, his pics express everything better than words could do..."
May 1st, 2005
- Iceler Young
- March 2005
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Iceler Young
- iceler [at] iceler.com