Prentice of my mentors, and at the same time a guide to others. Photography and arts are the realization/visualization of my spiritual trainings; to see things differently via the lenses and through the heart.
© 2016 Iceler Young all rights reserved.
Please do not distribute nor publish my photos under any format without my prior consent. Thank you.
- Puer Tea 1,004 photos, 143 members
- Tea: the celestial beverage 9,452 photos, 2,231 members
- Coffee 27,614 photos, 7,554 members
- 金瓜石、九份 1,126 photos, 305 members
- ANGLES, ANGLES, ANGLES 117,298 photos, 3,699 members
- Seeds 11,214 photos, 1,835 members
- LIGHTHOUSE LOVERS 138,360 photos, 21,309 members
- Lights and Shadows 965,446 photos, 33,867 members
- I Like Grass 14,590 photos, 2,658 members
- Onirism 1,509 photos, 583 members
- Bokeh: Smooth & Silky 1,354,341 photos, 72,411 members
- Lensbabies 45,093 photos, 5,444 members
- BLACK AND WHITE PHOTO HEAVEN! 996,765 photos, 25,178 members
- Lensbaby Composer 21,960 photos, 1,911 members
- Perspective 48,654 photos, 5,537 members
- prime lenses (fixed focal length) 415,979 photos, 10,186 members
- Portraits... Get Closer! 602,577 photos, 32,001 members
- Back-Sight / 背影 16,861 photos, 1,533 members
- Buildings/Architecture 1,237,205 photos, 44,065 members
- Insect Macro Photography 570,835 photos, 30,854 members
- art of landscape 2,095 photos, 15,014 members
- Trees in Mist 37,158 photos, 6,974 members
- Mountains Anywhere 472,776 photos, 31,974 members
- Seascapes and Shorelines 721,398 photos, 31,658 members
- silhouette 383,958 photos, 60,802 members
- 50mm (The original 50mm group) 1,310,845 photos, 60,885 members
- Art and the Eye 45,428 photos, 6,653 members
- Creative Child Photography 239,473 photos, 22,052 members
- Two Feet Under 23,802 photos, 2,992 members
- THOUSAND WORDS IN ONE CLIK 40,636 photos, 1,551 members
- Group Announcements 0 photos, 2,394 members
- HEARTS all HEARTS 46,267 photos, 11,807 members
- Black BackGrounD 29,482 photos, 2,838 members
- ::Illumination + Obscurity:: [In The Shadow] 32,069 photos, 1,176 members
- Blue Ribbon PHOTOGRAPHY (INVITE ONLY) 283,486 photos, 41,921 members
- " Art of the Light " ☆☆☆☆☆ 99,929 photos, 11,695 members
- Quality Abstracts 42,920 photos, 7,854 members
- zen 76,147 photos, 4,259 members
- canon photography 5,486,271 photos, 101,247 members
- ART DISTRICT 597,192 photos, 18,680 members
- Faces ( Human Faces) only PHOTOS! 293,490 photos, 16,395 members
- Pro Corner: Semi-Pro and Professional Photography / Photographer 457,303 photos, 21,290 members
- The Portrait Group 2,893,175 photos, 159,630 members
- Portrait★Faces 96,220 photos, 51,233 members
- Canon Current & past models (ie new 5D MKIII and old 300D) 607,339 photos, 13,524 members
- Animal Planet 948,798 photos, 72,393 members
- LIGHT [directory] 光 230,954 photos, 9,717 members
- Smiles.... 79,180 photos, 7,124 members
- Taiwan 438,045 photos, 16,952 members
- Color Pencils Only 4,102 photos, 1,017 members
Auntie K says:
"Do you want to see the soul of a raindrop? Iceler will show you. His photos of the world glow with beauty and elegance. His skill and artistic vision allow us to travel to the heart of nature, explore the sublime contours of the human face, and feel the wonder of life. Enjoy the journey!"
March 12th, 2008
Ray Parnova says:
"Iceler? un Genio. Sus fotos de objetos son delicadas y sutiles, esa sutileza oriental que solo algunos son capaces de ofrecer a nuestros ojos. Me encantan sus fotos de familia, ver a su hijo crecer, esos fundidos, cuánta sensibilidad. Y sus fotos de modelos resumen su profesionalidad. Por eso le sigo sus fotos..me hace soñar!"
January 20th, 2008
"Like my previous testimonial writers have said, Iceler's work is not about technique at all. It's about story telling. Each one of his photos has a story to tell and it is done with great presentation :)"
January 17th, 2008
"Iceler photos are not about macros, not about landscapes, not about portraits, not about miniatures, not about Nikon, not about Canon, not about fine lenses ... His photos are thought provoking. An array of different life's philosophies lie under his photos. To quote Iceler himself, "Depth of cafe depends on the drinker, not the cafe itself..." While I don't always see beyond the foam of a cappuccino cup, I know that the richness of the black substance exists beyond my narrow view. I have never met Iceler in person. I have never had a direct conversation with Iceler, but sometimes, his photos speak to me, and sometimes, I listen, and perhaps I sometimes, I grow ...
Iceler photostream is a rare treasure amongst millions other flickr photostreams."
August 16th, 2006
"Up, (extremely) close and (very) personal. King of macros. Best. Ever. Don't ever stop, OK? :)"
April 23rd, 2006
Soda O says:
"If I had to describe Iceler's work in one word I think it would have to be 'poetic'. That's because, like a good poem, there is so much more to each image than what you first notice. If you spend a little time, a whole world of meaning unravels before you. The more time you spend, the more rewarding the experience. Of course, like every great poet, Iceler seems to instinctively know his medium. Many of us might not even notice the intricate attention to detail with which each of his images are created but yet I am sure that we all feel the love and passion with which they are put together. It is an honour and a treat to be able to look at his stream each day for free. It certainly makes me take time to pause and think about things more in this crazy, fast paced world."
April 19th, 2006
February 13th, 2006
"Forget all the technical aspects of photography, you can see with your naked eye that Iceler perfectly knows his business; passing here by it's just impossible not to stop being amazed at his works of great depth and insight; you can always find a special story behind his pictures or a special meaning coming out not only from the photographer himself but from the viewer as well; very emotive, very evocative, responses in people; he corresponds to our yearnings and memories, put us into his images, images that are secret messages to which we hold the code deep inside ourselves; so go and see what he's got there, and you'll get a glimpse of his soul, a glimpse of your own...
and he's this unique one who's able to turn a simple screwdriver into a map of your thoughts, feelings, memories and emotions..."
November 2nd, 2005
"This man doesn't need any testimonial, his pics express everything better than words could do..."
May 1st, 2005
- Iceler Young
- March 2005
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Iceler Young
- iceler [at] iceler.com