Prentice of my mentors, and at the same time a guide to others. Photography and arts are the realization/visualization of my spiritual training; to see things differently via the lenses and through the heart.
© 2015 Iceler Young all rights reserved.
Please do not distribute nor publish my photos under any format without my prior consent. Thank you.
- Tea: the celestial beverage 9,256 photos, 2,181 members
- LIGHTHOUSE LOVERS 120,210 photos, 19,201 members
- Lensbaby B&W 5,897 photos, 1,001 members
- Lights and Shadows 753,593 photos, 30,033 members
- I Like Grass 12,639 photos, 2,460 members
- People Portraits 2,791,989 photos, 141,981 members
- Onirism 1,566 photos, 557 members
- Bokeh: Smooth & Silky 1,191,843 photos, 67,035 members
- Lensbabies 43,214 photos, 5,382 members
- BLACK AND WHITE PHOTO HEAVEN! 789,029 photos, 21,876 members
- Lensbaby Composer 20,714 photos, 1,776 members
- Perspective 43,408 photos, 4,847 members
- prime lenses (fixed focal length) 326,233 photos, 9,007 members
- Portraits... Get Closer! 496,581 photos, 28,522 members
- Back-Sight / 背影 15,647 photos, 1,454 members
- Buildings/Architecture 1,094,975 photos, 39,646 members
- Insect Macro Photography 479,024 photos, 28,700 members
- art of landscape 2,134 photos, 14,560 members
- Trees in Mist 31,694 photos, 6,332 members
- Mountains Anywhere 357,185 photos, 26,898 members
- Seascapes and Shorelines 614,237 photos, 27,935 members
- silhouette 355,604 photos, 52,208 members
- 50mm (The original 50mm group) 1,157,236 photos, 55,567 members
- Art and the Eye 35,627 photos, 6,441 members
- Creative Child Photography 227,597 photos, 21,121 members
- Two Feet Under 23,101 photos, 3,005 members
- THOUSAND WORDS IN ONE CLIK 37,748 photos, 1,547 members
- Group Announcements 0 photos, 2,302 members
- HEARTS all HEARTS 44,461 photos, 11,719 members
- Black BackGrounD 25,314 photos, 2,506 members
- ::Illumination + Obscurity:: [In The Shadow] 28,743 photos, 1,146 members
- Blue Ribbon PHOTOGRAPHY (INVITE ONLY) 282,292 photos, 42,105 members
- " Art of the Light " ☆☆☆☆☆ 74,060 photos, 10,469 members
- Quality Abstracts 26,939 photos, 7,495 members
- zen 70,340 photos, 4,135 members
- canon photography 4,177,188 photos, 81,684 members
- ART DISTRICT 512,477 photos, 17,621 members
- Faces ( Human Faces) only PHOTOS! 282,551 photos, 16,233 members
- Pro Corner: Semi-Pro and Professional Photography / Photographer 379,509 photos, 20,529 members
- The Portrait Group 2,615,272 photos, 149,627 members
- Portrait★Faces 81,454 photos, 47,952 members
- Canon Current & past models (ie new 5D MKIII and old 300D) 558,381 photos, 13,238 members
- Animal Planet 786,663 photos, 65,562 members
- Canon DSLR User Group 3,556,610 photos, 164,621 members
- LIGHT [directory] 光 187,092 photos, 8,963 members
- Smiles.... 76,185 photos, 6,993 members
- Taiwan 369,563 photos, 14,932 members
- Color Pencils Only 3,687 photos, 960 members
- Little People 239,595 photos, 15,330 members
- 'It's multi-colored!!!' 256,079 photos, 9,211 members
Auntie K says:
"Do you want to see the soul of a raindrop? Iceler will show you. His photos of the world glow with beauty and elegance. His skill and artistic vision allow us to travel to the heart of nature, explore the sublime contours of the human face, and feel the wonder of life. Enjoy the journey!"
March 12th, 2008
"Iceler? un Genio. Sus fotos de objetos son delicadas y sutiles, esa sutileza oriental que solo algunos son capaces de ofrecer a nuestros ojos. Me encantan sus fotos de familia, ver a su hijo crecer, esos fundidos, cuánta sensibilidad. Y sus fotos de modelos resumen su profesionalidad. Por eso le sigo sus fotos..me hace soñar!"
January 20th, 2008
"Like my previous testimonial writers have said, Iceler's work is not about technique at all. It's about story telling. Each one of his photos has a story to tell and it is done with great presentation :)"
January 17th, 2008
"Iceler photos are not about macros, not about landscapes, not about portraits, not about miniatures, not about Nikon, not about Canon, not about fine lenses ... His photos are thought provoking. An array of different life's philosophies lie under his photos. To quote Iceler himself, "Depth of cafe depends on the drinker, not the cafe itself..." While I don't always see beyond the foam of a cappuccino cup, I know that the richness of the black substance exists beyond my narrow view. I have never met Iceler in person. I have never had a direct conversation with Iceler, but sometimes, his photos speak to me, and sometimes, I listen, and perhaps I sometimes, I grow ...
Iceler photostream is a rare treasure amongst millions other flickr photostreams."
August 16th, 2006
"Up, (extremely) close and (very) personal. King of macros. Best. Ever. Don't ever stop, OK? :)"
April 23rd, 2006
Soda O says:
"If I had to describe Iceler's work in one word I think it would have to be 'poetic'. That's because, like a good poem, there is so much more to each image than what you first notice. If you spend a little time, a whole world of meaning unravels before you. The more time you spend, the more rewarding the experience. Of course, like every great poet, Iceler seems to instinctively know his medium. Many of us might not even notice the intricate attention to detail with which each of his images are created but yet I am sure that we all feel the love and passion with which they are put together. It is an honour and a treat to be able to look at his stream each day for free. It certainly makes me take time to pause and think about things more in this crazy, fast paced world."
April 19th, 2006
February 13th, 2006
"Forget all the technical aspects of photography, you can see with your naked eye that Iceler perfectly knows his business; passing here by it's just impossible not to stop being amazed at his works of great depth and insight; you can always find a special story behind his pictures or a special meaning coming out not only from the photographer himself but from the viewer as well; very emotive, very evocative, responses in people; he corresponds to our yearnings and memories, put us into his images, images that are secret messages to which we hold the code deep inside ourselves; so go and see what he's got there, and you'll get a glimpse of his soul, a glimpse of your own...
and he's this unique one who's able to turn a simple screwdriver into a map of your thoughts, feelings, memories and emotions..."
November 2nd, 2005
"This man doesn't need any testimonial, his pics express everything better than words could do..."
May 1st, 2005
- Iceler Young
- March 2005
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Iceler Young
- iceler [at] iceler.com