Prentice of my mentors, and at the same time a guide to others. Photography and arts are the realization/visualization of my spiritual training; to see things differently via the lenses and through the heart.
© 2015 Iceler Young all rights reserved.
Please do not distribute nor publish my photos under any format without my prior consent. Thank you.
- ANGLES, ANGLES, ANGLES 117,370 photos, 3,693 members
- Seeds 11,111 photos, 1,830 members
- LIGHTHOUSE LOVERS 137,348 photos, 21,225 members
- Lensbaby B&W 6,971 photos, 1,124 members
- Lights and Shadows 955,285 photos, 33,701 members
- I Like Grass 14,523 photos, 2,648 members
- Onirism 1,510 photos, 582 members
- Bokeh: Smooth & Silky 1,345,921 photos, 72,203 members
- Lensbabies 45,004 photos, 5,434 members
- BLACK AND WHITE PHOTO HEAVEN! 986,549 photos, 25,041 members
- Lensbaby Composer 21,953 photos, 1,911 members
- Perspective 48,667 photos, 5,335 members
- prime lenses (fixed focal length) 411,907 photos, 10,147 members
- Portraits... Get Closer! 596,983 photos, 31,871 members
- Back-Sight / 背影 16,763 photos, 1,529 members
- Buildings/Architecture 1,231,980 photos, 43,881 members
- Insect Macro Photography 566,576 photos, 30,753 members
- art of landscape 2,095 photos, 14,996 members
- Trees in Mist 36,839 photos, 6,947 members
- Mountains Anywhere 466,126 photos, 31,761 members
- Seascapes and Shorelines 716,165 photos, 31,489 members
- silhouette 382,321 photos, 60,554 members
- 50mm (The original 50mm group) 1,304,974 photos, 60,703 members
- Art and the Eye 44,865 photos, 6,646 members
- Creative Child Photography 239,013 photos, 22,008 members
- Two Feet Under 23,782 photos, 2,993 members
- THOUSAND WORDS IN ONE CLIK 40,304 photos, 1,553 members
- Group Announcements 0 photos, 2,391 members
- HEARTS all HEARTS 46,015 photos, 11,808 members
- Black BackGrounD 29,246 photos, 2,827 members
- ::Illumination + Obscurity:: [In The Shadow] 31,909 photos, 1,177 members
- Blue Ribbon PHOTOGRAPHY (INVITE ONLY) 283,133 photos, 41,940 members
- " Art of the Light " ☆☆☆☆☆ 98,593 photos, 11,637 members
- Quality Abstracts 42,114 photos, 7,831 members
- zen 75,782 photos, 4,257 members
- canon photography 5,427,138 photos, 100,729 members
- ART DISTRICT 593,470 photos, 18,628 members
- Faces ( Human Faces) only PHOTOS! 292,293 photos, 16,383 members
- Pro Corner: Semi-Pro and Professional Photography / Photographer 454,247 photos, 21,269 members
- The Portrait Group 2,877,133 photos, 159,225 members
- Portrait★Faces 95,352 photos, 51,085 members
- Canon Current & past models (ie new 5D MKIII and old 300D) 605,556 photos, 13,518 members
- Animal Planet 940,511 photos, 72,137 members
- LIGHT [directory] 光 228,674 photos, 9,691 members
- Smiles.... 78,283 photos, 7,116 members
- Taiwan 435,410 photos, 16,892 members
- Color Pencils Only 4,075 photos, 1,013 members
- Little People 251,768 photos, 15,881 members
- ***It's multi-colored!!!*** new rules/no black & white (p1~a2) 260,685 photos, 8,989 members
- Ideas Playground 5,128 photos, 1,773 members
Auntie K says:
"Do you want to see the soul of a raindrop? Iceler will show you. His photos of the world glow with beauty and elegance. His skill and artistic vision allow us to travel to the heart of nature, explore the sublime contours of the human face, and feel the wonder of life. Enjoy the journey!"
March 12th, 2008
Ray Parnova says:
"Iceler? un Genio. Sus fotos de objetos son delicadas y sutiles, esa sutileza oriental que solo algunos son capaces de ofrecer a nuestros ojos. Me encantan sus fotos de familia, ver a su hijo crecer, esos fundidos, cuánta sensibilidad. Y sus fotos de modelos resumen su profesionalidad. Por eso le sigo sus fotos..me hace soñar!"
January 20th, 2008
"Like my previous testimonial writers have said, Iceler's work is not about technique at all. It's about story telling. Each one of his photos has a story to tell and it is done with great presentation :)"
January 17th, 2008
"Iceler photos are not about macros, not about landscapes, not about portraits, not about miniatures, not about Nikon, not about Canon, not about fine lenses ... His photos are thought provoking. An array of different life's philosophies lie under his photos. To quote Iceler himself, "Depth of cafe depends on the drinker, not the cafe itself..." While I don't always see beyond the foam of a cappuccino cup, I know that the richness of the black substance exists beyond my narrow view. I have never met Iceler in person. I have never had a direct conversation with Iceler, but sometimes, his photos speak to me, and sometimes, I listen, and perhaps I sometimes, I grow ...
Iceler photostream is a rare treasure amongst millions other flickr photostreams."
August 16th, 2006
"Up, (extremely) close and (very) personal. King of macros. Best. Ever. Don't ever stop, OK? :)"
April 23rd, 2006
Soda O says:
"If I had to describe Iceler's work in one word I think it would have to be 'poetic'. That's because, like a good poem, there is so much more to each image than what you first notice. If you spend a little time, a whole world of meaning unravels before you. The more time you spend, the more rewarding the experience. Of course, like every great poet, Iceler seems to instinctively know his medium. Many of us might not even notice the intricate attention to detail with which each of his images are created but yet I am sure that we all feel the love and passion with which they are put together. It is an honour and a treat to be able to look at his stream each day for free. It certainly makes me take time to pause and think about things more in this crazy, fast paced world."
April 19th, 2006
February 13th, 2006
"Forget all the technical aspects of photography, you can see with your naked eye that Iceler perfectly knows his business; passing here by it's just impossible not to stop being amazed at his works of great depth and insight; you can always find a special story behind his pictures or a special meaning coming out not only from the photographer himself but from the viewer as well; very emotive, very evocative, responses in people; he corresponds to our yearnings and memories, put us into his images, images that are secret messages to which we hold the code deep inside ourselves; so go and see what he's got there, and you'll get a glimpse of his soul, a glimpse of your own...
and he's this unique one who's able to turn a simple screwdriver into a map of your thoughts, feelings, memories and emotions..."
November 2nd, 2005
"This man doesn't need any testimonial, his pics express everything better than words could do..."
May 1st, 2005
- Iceler Young
- March 2005
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Iceler Young
- iceler [at] iceler.com