Prentice of my mentors, and at the same time a guide to others. Photography and arts are the realization/visualization of my spiritual training; to see things differently via the lenses and through the heart.
© 2015 Iceler Young all rights reserved.
Please do not distribute nor publish my photos under any format without my prior consent. Thank you.
- Tea: the celestial beverage 9,279 photos, 2,193 members
- LIGHTHOUSE LOVERS 123,551 photos, 19,699 members
- Lensbaby B&W 5,998 photos, 1,029 members
- Lights and Shadows 792,849 photos, 30,830 members
- I Like Grass 13,058 photos, 2,516 members
- Onirism 1,522 photos, 565 members
- Bokeh: Smooth & Silky 1,227,787 photos, 68,256 members
- Lensbabies 43,426 photos, 5,397 members
- BLACK AND WHITE PHOTO HEAVEN! 827,233 photos, 22,618 members
- Lensbaby Composer 20,910 photos, 1,809 members
- Perspective 43,232 photos, 4,929 members
- prime lenses (fixed focal length) 343,983 photos, 9,289 members
- Portraits... Get Closer! 515,316 photos, 29,325 members
- Back-Sight / 背影 15,890 photos, 1,473 members
- Buildings/Architecture 1,120,384 photos, 40,673 members
- Insect Macro Photography 504,553 photos, 29,309 members
- art of landscape 2,122 photos, 14,683 members
- Trees in Mist 32,292 photos, 6,426 members
- Mountains Anywhere 376,826 photos, 27,962 members
- Seascapes and Shorelines 637,448 photos, 28,897 members
- silhouette 359,969 photos, 54,156 members
- 50mm (The original 50mm group) 1,191,399 photos, 56,886 members
- Art and the Eye 37,264 photos, 6,474 members
- Creative Child Photography 230,468 photos, 21,340 members
- Two Feet Under 24,944 photos, 3,000 members
- THOUSAND WORDS IN ONE CLIK 38,558 photos, 1,541 members
- Group Announcements 0 photos, 2,325 members
- HEARTS all HEARTS 44,615 photos, 11,728 members
- Black BackGrounD 25,916 photos, 2,559 members
- ::Illumination + Obscurity:: [In The Shadow] 29,195 photos, 1,152 members
- Blue Ribbon PHOTOGRAPHY (INVITE ONLY) 282,101 photos, 42,043 members
- " Art of the Light " ☆☆☆☆☆ 78,551 photos, 10,750 members
- Quality Abstracts 29,250 photos, 7,575 members
- zen 71,565 photos, 4,151 members
- canon photography 4,421,306 photos, 86,815 members
- ART DISTRICT 527,424 photos, 17,873 members
- Faces ( Human Faces) only PHOTOS! 285,050 photos, 16,284 members
- Pro Corner: Semi-Pro and Professional Photography / Photographer 394,352 photos, 20,730 members
- The Portrait Group 2,688,761 photos, 152,101 members
- Portrait★Faces 84,092 photos, 48,733 members
- Canon Current & past models (ie new 5D MKIII and old 300D) 568,844 photos, 13,309 members
- Animal Planet 815,832 photos, 67,130 members
- Canon DSLR User Group 3,713,703 photos, 169,096 members
- LIGHT [directory] 光 193,604 photos, 9,095 members
- Smiles.... 77,260 photos, 7,027 members
- Taiwan 382,470 photos, 15,332 members
- Color Pencils Only 3,729 photos, 974 members
- Little People 243,396 photos, 15,509 members
- 'It's multi-colored!!!' 261,403 photos, 9,276 members
- Ideas Playground 5,213 photos, 1,779 members
Auntie K says:
"Do you want to see the soul of a raindrop? Iceler will show you. His photos of the world glow with beauty and elegance. His skill and artistic vision allow us to travel to the heart of nature, explore the sublime contours of the human face, and feel the wonder of life. Enjoy the journey!"
March 12th, 2008
Ray Parnova says:
"Iceler? un Genio. Sus fotos de objetos son delicadas y sutiles, esa sutileza oriental que solo algunos son capaces de ofrecer a nuestros ojos. Me encantan sus fotos de familia, ver a su hijo crecer, esos fundidos, cuánta sensibilidad. Y sus fotos de modelos resumen su profesionalidad. Por eso le sigo sus fotos..me hace soñar!"
January 20th, 2008
"Like my previous testimonial writers have said, Iceler's work is not about technique at all. It's about story telling. Each one of his photos has a story to tell and it is done with great presentation :)"
January 17th, 2008
"Iceler photos are not about macros, not about landscapes, not about portraits, not about miniatures, not about Nikon, not about Canon, not about fine lenses ... His photos are thought provoking. An array of different life's philosophies lie under his photos. To quote Iceler himself, "Depth of cafe depends on the drinker, not the cafe itself..." While I don't always see beyond the foam of a cappuccino cup, I know that the richness of the black substance exists beyond my narrow view. I have never met Iceler in person. I have never had a direct conversation with Iceler, but sometimes, his photos speak to me, and sometimes, I listen, and perhaps I sometimes, I grow ...
Iceler photostream is a rare treasure amongst millions other flickr photostreams."
August 16th, 2006
"Up, (extremely) close and (very) personal. King of macros. Best. Ever. Don't ever stop, OK? :)"
April 23rd, 2006
Soda O says:
"If I had to describe Iceler's work in one word I think it would have to be 'poetic'. That's because, like a good poem, there is so much more to each image than what you first notice. If you spend a little time, a whole world of meaning unravels before you. The more time you spend, the more rewarding the experience. Of course, like every great poet, Iceler seems to instinctively know his medium. Many of us might not even notice the intricate attention to detail with which each of his images are created but yet I am sure that we all feel the love and passion with which they are put together. It is an honour and a treat to be able to look at his stream each day for free. It certainly makes me take time to pause and think about things more in this crazy, fast paced world."
April 19th, 2006
February 13th, 2006
"Forget all the technical aspects of photography, you can see with your naked eye that Iceler perfectly knows his business; passing here by it's just impossible not to stop being amazed at his works of great depth and insight; you can always find a special story behind his pictures or a special meaning coming out not only from the photographer himself but from the viewer as well; very emotive, very evocative, responses in people; he corresponds to our yearnings and memories, put us into his images, images that are secret messages to which we hold the code deep inside ourselves; so go and see what he's got there, and you'll get a glimpse of his soul, a glimpse of your own...
and he's this unique one who's able to turn a simple screwdriver into a map of your thoughts, feelings, memories and emotions..."
November 2nd, 2005
"This man doesn't need any testimonial, his pics express everything better than words could do..."
May 1st, 2005
- Iceler Young
- March 2005
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Iceler Young
- iceler [at] iceler.com