Prentice of my mentors, and at the same time a guide to others. Photography and arts are the realization/visualization of my spiritual training; to see things differently via the lenses and through the heart.
© 2015 Iceler Young all rights reserved.
Please do not distribute nor publish my photos under any format without my prior consent. Thank you.
- ANGLES, ANGLES, ANGLES 116,711 photos, 3,688 members
- Seeds 11,030 photos, 1,823 members
- LIGHTHOUSE LOVERS 136,139 photos, 21,117 members
- Lensbaby B&W 6,874 photos, 1,120 members
- Lights and Shadows 943,525 photos, 33,535 members
- I Like Grass 14,421 photos, 2,642 members
- Onirism 1,525 photos, 582 members
- Bokeh: Smooth & Silky 1,336,535 photos, 71,988 members
- Lensbabies 44,979 photos, 5,438 members
- BLACK AND WHITE PHOTO HEAVEN! 975,294 photos, 24,906 members
- Lensbaby Composer 21,892 photos, 1,907 members
- Perspective 48,793 photos, 5,223 members
- prime lenses (fixed focal length) 407,781 photos, 10,109 members
- Portraits... Get Closer! 590,604 photos, 31,735 members
- Back-Sight / 背影 16,684 photos, 1,529 members
- Buildings/Architecture 1,224,216 photos, 43,694 members
- Insect Macro Photography 559,874 photos, 30,632 members
- art of landscape 2,099 photos, 14,999 members
- Trees in Mist 36,517 photos, 6,939 members
- Mountains Anywhere 460,717 photos, 31,488 members
- Seascapes and Shorelines 709,190 photos, 31,342 members
- silhouette 380,400 photos, 59,998 members
- 50mm (The original 50mm group) 1,297,704 photos, 60,499 members
- Art and the Eye 44,251 photos, 6,642 members
- Creative Child Photography 239,084 photos, 21,993 members
- Two Feet Under 23,763 photos, 2,993 members
- THOUSAND WORDS IN ONE CLIK 39,938 photos, 1,550 members
- Group Announcements 0 photos, 2,383 members
- HEARTS all HEARTS 45,947 photos, 11,806 members
- Black BackGrounD 28,990 photos, 2,814 members
- ::Illumination + Obscurity:: [In The Shadow] 31,729 photos, 1,177 members
- Blue Ribbon PHOTOGRAPHY (INVITE ONLY) 283,240 photos, 41,967 members
- " Art of the Light " ☆☆☆☆☆ 97,124 photos, 11,577 members
- Quality Abstracts 41,054 photos, 7,826 members
- zen 75,370 photos, 4,248 members
- canon photography 5,354,120 photos, 100,026 members
- ART DISTRICT 588,165 photos, 18,587 members
- Faces ( Human Faces) only PHOTOS! 292,226 photos, 16,385 members
- Pro Corner: Semi-Pro and Professional Photography / Photographer 449,674 photos, 21,258 members
- The Portrait Group 2,859,343 photos, 158,892 members
- Portrait★Faces 94,540 photos, 50,957 members
- Canon Current & past models (ie new 5D MKIII and old 300D) 603,446 photos, 13,508 members
- Animal Planet 930,945 photos, 71,910 members
- LIGHT [directory] 光 225,719 photos, 9,663 members
- Smiles.... 78,127 photos, 7,105 members
- Taiwan 432,210 photos, 16,814 members
- Color Pencils Only 4,061 photos, 1,013 members
- Little People 251,581 photos, 15,862 members
- ***It's multi-colored!!!*** new rules/no black & white (p1~a2) 259,816 photos, 8,991 members
- Ideas Playground 5,130 photos, 1,773 members
Auntie K says:
"Do you want to see the soul of a raindrop? Iceler will show you. His photos of the world glow with beauty and elegance. His skill and artistic vision allow us to travel to the heart of nature, explore the sublime contours of the human face, and feel the wonder of life. Enjoy the journey!"
March 12th, 2008
Ray Parnova says:
"Iceler? un Genio. Sus fotos de objetos son delicadas y sutiles, esa sutileza oriental que solo algunos son capaces de ofrecer a nuestros ojos. Me encantan sus fotos de familia, ver a su hijo crecer, esos fundidos, cuánta sensibilidad. Y sus fotos de modelos resumen su profesionalidad. Por eso le sigo sus fotos..me hace soñar!"
January 20th, 2008
"Like my previous testimonial writers have said, Iceler's work is not about technique at all. It's about story telling. Each one of his photos has a story to tell and it is done with great presentation :)"
January 17th, 2008
"Iceler photos are not about macros, not about landscapes, not about portraits, not about miniatures, not about Nikon, not about Canon, not about fine lenses ... His photos are thought provoking. An array of different life's philosophies lie under his photos. To quote Iceler himself, "Depth of cafe depends on the drinker, not the cafe itself..." While I don't always see beyond the foam of a cappuccino cup, I know that the richness of the black substance exists beyond my narrow view. I have never met Iceler in person. I have never had a direct conversation with Iceler, but sometimes, his photos speak to me, and sometimes, I listen, and perhaps I sometimes, I grow ...
Iceler photostream is a rare treasure amongst millions other flickr photostreams."
August 16th, 2006
"Up, (extremely) close and (very) personal. King of macros. Best. Ever. Don't ever stop, OK? :)"
April 23rd, 2006
Soda O says:
"If I had to describe Iceler's work in one word I think it would have to be 'poetic'. That's because, like a good poem, there is so much more to each image than what you first notice. If you spend a little time, a whole world of meaning unravels before you. The more time you spend, the more rewarding the experience. Of course, like every great poet, Iceler seems to instinctively know his medium. Many of us might not even notice the intricate attention to detail with which each of his images are created but yet I am sure that we all feel the love and passion with which they are put together. It is an honour and a treat to be able to look at his stream each day for free. It certainly makes me take time to pause and think about things more in this crazy, fast paced world."
April 19th, 2006
February 13th, 2006
"Forget all the technical aspects of photography, you can see with your naked eye that Iceler perfectly knows his business; passing here by it's just impossible not to stop being amazed at his works of great depth and insight; you can always find a special story behind his pictures or a special meaning coming out not only from the photographer himself but from the viewer as well; very emotive, very evocative, responses in people; he corresponds to our yearnings and memories, put us into his images, images that are secret messages to which we hold the code deep inside ourselves; so go and see what he's got there, and you'll get a glimpse of his soul, a glimpse of your own...
and he's this unique one who's able to turn a simple screwdriver into a map of your thoughts, feelings, memories and emotions..."
November 2nd, 2005
"This man doesn't need any testimonial, his pics express everything better than words could do..."
May 1st, 2005
- Iceler Young
- March 2005
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Iceler Young
- iceler [at] iceler.com