learning how to live for a living.
- JCM's Photo Clique 33 photos, 19 members
- Sweet Republic 12 photos, 8 members
- agritopia epicenter 326 photos, 7 members
- NPR Look At This 152,259 photos, 6,192 members
- Visual Poetry 314,859 photos, 11,365 members
- Pioneer Woman Photography Assignments 185,025 photos, 56,761 members
- My Love Affair With Music 145,549 photos, 5,872 members
- Music Music Music 170,496 photos, 10,695 members
- Homemade Music 5,662 photos, 914 members
- Desert Bloom 311 photos, 13 members
- Escape into Life 7,634 photos, 285 members
- Anthropologie: Personal Style 94 photos, 64 members
- The Flickr Portrait Gallery 401,878 photos, 22,198 members
- Black & white portraits 382,635 photos, 33,985 members
- Powerful Portraits 313,306 photos, 9,785 members
- portraits of women 148,101 photos, 4,969 members
- LaidOffCamp Phoenix 125 photos, 5 members
- Phoenix Photowalk 520 photos, 18 members
- Digital Harinezumi デジタルハリネズミ 17,693 photos, 1,566 members
- Official Phoenix Zoo 2,081 photos, 137 members
- #smilesfilm by yoko ono 3,667 photos, 3,617 members
- Tattoos 77,351 photos, 22,280 members
- Abandoned, Neglected, Weathered, or Rusty 493,105 photos, 13,819 members
- CHARITY PRINT AUCTIONS - PHILIPPINES 0 photos, 1,310 members
- Hope for Haiti 2010 3,162 photos, 530 members
- Bloganistas 3,418 photos, 601 members
- Nikon Digital Learning Center 2,135,490 photos, 88,834 members
- Shoot first, eat later... 8,243 photos, 209 members
- Me, My Scarf and I 64 photos, 189 members
- STFU. 66 photos, 17 members
- Snortypeople 379 photos, 98 members
- Typhographies 0 photos, 15 members
- Still Photography 24,760 photos, 1,336 members
- Color on Color (adventures in monochrome) 44 photos, 32 members
- Monochrome Monday 20,693 photos, 1,038 members
- $2 Portraits 719 photos, 889 members
- I Love Anthropologie 2,335 photos, 787 members
- Typography * 24,768 photos, 3,662 members
- Found Typography 15,316 photos, 921 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Weekend Showcase *OPEN* 4,559,458 photos, 122,046 members
- Bokeh Wednesday 51,562 photos, 2,852 members
- Artistic Photography 5,032,927 photos, 137,060 members
- Hopperscapes : Emptiness Crowded With Solitude 462 photos, 233 members
- Shutter Sisters One Word Project 35,309 photos, 3,718 members
- Bokeh: Smooth & Silky 1,474,068 photos, 74,800 members
- Food from Epicurious.com 150 photos, 31 members
- retro portraits! 40,579 photos, 3,284 members
- AllEdges Still Life 105,201 photos, 6,592 members
- Flare Fridays 10,960 photos, 1,913 members
- be Poladroid ! 78,592 photos, 20,745 members
"I love Chanelle.
This girl has the biggest heart and it comes through in her beautiful photographs.
That's pretty much it."
November 5th, 2009
"She's cool despite the fissures."
August 17th, 2009
"Chanelle has fun doing what she does and it shows. Very inspiring work!"
April 7th, 2009
"Chanelle is funny and cute and darling, has cute hair and takes amazing photos. I want to be her friend in real life and sit in her kitchen and talk girl talk while she makes the food that she takes pictures of that make my mouth water. Chanelle is awesome. xo"
November 21st, 2008
LlNDSEY TRAN says:
"chanelle, chanelle, chanelle. how come i haven't written one for her yet?! she's so so so nice. i didn't even know anyone could be this nice. and i really do hope that i am this awesome when i am older. because if i'm not, there is just NO POINT OF LIVING AT ALL. :D"
November 18th, 2008
wooden system says:
"She was humming Stairway to Heaven when I first bumped into her at Ikea, I mistook her for someone who worked there when I was searching for a foot shaped cookie cutter. She was actually shopping but had stopped to organize some of the more untidy areas of the cookware department. We talked about baking, bokey, fun things to do with apple pie and the correct storage temperature for Nutella. She seemed to talk in code sometimes, I thought it was some kind a cool kid blogger thing so I didn't ask. She had her camera and told me about some website called Fliker. She showed me some pictures on the camera mostly of yummy food - 'she has a good eye', I thought to myself. I started to feel hungry. We parted and I glanced back to see her arranging some wine glasses on a shelf and taking a pic up close.
Chanelle is a generous thing and she makes Flickr good."
November 15th, 2008
TORI STEFFEN says:
"oh wow i cannot believe that i have not yet written a testimonial for chanelle yet.
she is so nice and awesome :D she is probably one of the coolest peeps on this site :)
and her photographs are so amazing, and she be makin up foods like no otherrrr, girlplease. ahaha :D
keep it up man, you're awesome :)"
November 15th, 2008
Michelle Gow says:
"i give chanelle a hard time because her delicious food pictures torture me every day (in a good way), but really i'm all for her cute smirk and keen photos.
also, she spawned a mini david cook, so she's basically unbeatable."
November 9th, 2008
- May 2006
- phoenix, AZ, USA
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- the bear and the bird