SCA is a leading global hygiene and forest products company. The Group develops and produces sustainable personal care, tissue and forest products.
Sales are conducted in about 100 countries under many strong brands, including the leading global brands TENA and Tork, and regional brands, such as Lotus, Libresse, Tempo and Libero.
As Europe’s largest private forest owner, SCA places considerable emphasis on sustainable forest management.
The Group had about 34,000 employees year end 2013. Sales in 2013 amounted to SEK 89bn (EUR 10.3bn). SCA was founded in 1929, has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and is listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm. For more information, visit our website.
- Celebrate International Women's Day 20 photos, 10 members
- 2011 CARE Conference & International Women's Day Celebration 92 photos, 7 members
- International Women's Day - Show you CARE! 8 photos, 11 members
- Toilet Tissue 200 photos, 169 members
- World Toilet Organization 1,246 photos, 538 members
- Hygiene 164 photos, 56 members
- SCA Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget 0 photos, 4 members
SCA Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- January 2010
- Consumer goods company