WEBPAGE VISIT COUNTER
What is a Real Photographer for me?
A real photographer are not those only who have PRO Accounts in Flickr, nor those who just own an expensive DSLR and lenses.
A real photographer is not measured by how many of your photos appear in the Explore page of Flickr. It appears there simply because Flickr wants you to stay and maintain a PRO account with them.
A real photographer are not those who study photography, nor those who did not study at all.
A real photographer does not rely on his expensive cameras to capture a good photo. His camera whether it’s the cheapest disposable camera or the Mark III are only an extension of his mind. He start to see a good photo not from the viewfinder but from his imagination.
A real photographer is not bound by photography rules. He is willing to jump outside the box of photography rules and make his originality.
A real photographer does not depend on good locations to photoshoot to have good photos. For him every place where he stand is the best location.
A real photographer does not depend on expensive Speedlights to capture good toned, shadowed pictures, but knows that nature has already provided him the best lighting.
A real photographer knows that he has to shoot thousands of photographs to have a handful of good shots.
A real photographer is not deceived by camera manufacturer’s glittering ads that their CAMERAS are the best.
A real photographer does not get flattered when someone appreciates his work, but was very happy when somebody criticizes his work as for him this is an opportunity for improvement.
A real photographer spends most of his time to appreciate the works of others than his own.
A real photographer knows that the best camera ever created was the EYES. Every person who has a pair of good eyes owns the best camera in the universe.
A real photographer does not brag, and does not expect his work to be appreciated by others, as he do photography as his soul. He is ashamed to show his soul and only obliged to show it to a few privileged person whom he know more.
A real photographer feel awkward brandishing a big DSLR and long lenses and still dream that technology could shrunk DSLR like a matchbox.
A real photographer does not care discussing the best models of cameras in the market rather he practice his skill on what he has, not what he dreamed to buy.
A real photographer appreciates technology advancement on newer camera models, but still rely on experience as the best teacher in honing his skills.
DISCLAIMER: Do not take this seriously, and do not believe this as this is only to test your EMOTIONAL MATURITY as a photographer. Take it lightly and go, stare your camera, caress it, love it, and most especially get an EYEMO, place a few drops in your both eyes, and see the world in your BEST CAMERA you ever have. You are the best photographer in your own category.
Hated photography most because I never have good photos in my whole life. My hobby is just shooting photos without interesting subject and theme. I never know what subject is good and interesting. No knowledge at all. If you are interested of photos without meaning and subjects, you can find it here.
Visiting my album will cool off your interest, because only in this photo album you can see the "most no interest", see the "most uncommented photos", see the "most unfavored", and see the "most unviewed" photos in Flickr.
I call this myself "LIBERATED PHOTOGRAPHY".
Enjoy the unenjoyable!
I am a member of a Worldwide Brotherhood, worshipping the only true God, the God of Abraham, the God of Noah, the God of Moses who miraculously saved the Israelites from the cruelty of the Egyptian Pharoahs, the father of Jesus Christ, who raised him from the dead, no other than Jehovah. (Isa. 42:8)
Jehovah God himself, calls us His witnesses at Isa. 43:10. Since then we are called Jehovah's Witnesses.
We are your neighbors, who strives to apply Bible principles as a way of life 24 hours a day. You have seen us knocking on doors, not convincing you to join us, but to tell about the Good News about the incoming Kingdom of God, a Theocratic Form of Government to solve all the problems that the human rulers did not able to do so. This Kingdom is governed not by a Human King or a Political Leader but a Spiritual Ruler no other than the Son Of God, Jesus Christ himself.
Soon this Kingdom, which is now placed in Heaven, will make this earth a Paradise! (Rev. 21:4) Its sole purpose is to give all people a chance to live in a Paradise condition like the one lived by Adam and Eve before they succumbed to sin.
Surely when this happen, it will be a haven for all the photographers. Photographers had an earth wide photoshoot location. And its soon to come.
Why I know its soon to come? Because its well said in the Bible. Open your Bible at 2 Tim. 3:1-5 it says:
1 But know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here. 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, self-assuming, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal, 3 having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness, 4 betrayers, headstrong, puffed up [with pride], lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God, 5 having a form of godly devotion but proving false to its power; and from these turn away.
Apostle Paul gives us idea what are the signs of the last days. Those traits are evident and happening wherever we live, are the vital signs that we are living in the last days.
Last days of what?
This is not the last day of the human creation, this is the last days of Satan the Devil and his demons and people under their influence.Rev. 12:12.
Soon, Jehovah will wipe out Satan and his demons and his bad people on earth by means of a Holy War called Armageddon. Rev. 16:16.
After the war, a clean earth will take place, and those serving faithfully will reside in it, free from sickness and death. (Psalms 37:11 and Isa 33:24)
Would you like to know more about God's Wonderful purpose, study your Bible. A Jehovah's Witnesses near you will help you about it, FREE OF CHARGE!
Where? In your home, at your convenient time.
Act now, when there is still time!
Photos of whologwhy (3)
- Toscana bella 4,022 photos, 231 members
- Bacon Lettuce Tomato 23 photos, 8 members
- N-Photo Mag 375,498 photos, 4,644 members
- Nikon D5000 CLUB 225,022 photos, 8,800 members
- Wedding Poses For the Professional Wedding Photographer 33,323 photos, 4,733 members
- FOOD FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD 233,638 photos, 7,874 members
- Lions, and Tigers, and Bears! Oh, My! 18,966 photos, 5,499 members
- Organic Gardeners 6,824 photos, 707 members
- A Food Photography Experience! 488,107 photos, 21,503 members
- Food Presentation 38,281 photos, 1,099 members
- Insight Astronomy Photographer of the Year 29,256 photos, 5,774 members
- Bukidnon 2,811 photos, 87 members
- "World Trekker" (Post 7 - Award 3) 338,693 photos, 4,753 members
- Climbing girls 2,771 photos, 571 members
- EXTREME CLOSEUP 96,129 photos, 4,721 members
- "Keep on the Watch" District Conventions Worldwide 425 photos, 145 members
- JWs with Matching Outfit 74 photos, 93 members
- Caramoan Peninsula 416 photos, 77 members
- Food Porn 786,237 photos, 62,850 members
- Dumaguete 5,075 photos, 233 members
- Recipes to Share 38,061 photos, 20,200 members
- Vegetarian 31,392 photos, 1,911 members
- *Nature Pics* 631,154 photos, 11,819 members
- Filipino Climbers 900 photos, 193 members
- Tagaytay 505 photos, 152 members
- Mercados de vegetales y frutas 10,735 photos, 1,384 members
- YT wallpapers and more 46 photos, 75 members
- Fruits et légumes 50,801 photos, 13,560 members
- Stereographic Projections 10,582 photos, 1,308 members
- Macro Photography 585,064 photos, 51,694 members
- image manipulations - please comment other pix 182,905 photos, 11,978 members
- ***PALASPAS PALM LEAF ART*** 9,384 photos, 562 members
- The Sun Is Drawing 25,841 photos, 5,059 members
- Convention Sites Worldwide 144 photos, 137 members
- Fruit & Veg 213,616 photos, 47,222 members
- Rural Decay 228,270 photos, 44,427 members
- Philippine Mountains 1,111 photos, 238 members
- Flickr: Likas-Philippines 20,948 photos, 1,131 members
- Down Under Challenge 11,263 photos, 330 members
- Travel Photography 4,025,184 photos, 133,477 members
- Pictures are worth more than a thousand words 37,383 photos, 1,338 members
- Pinoy Photojournalist 6,914 photos, 1,114 members
- Cebu Restaurants Group (Where to dine in Cebu?) 517 photos, 149 members
- Wow!! Philippines 5,522 photos, 270 members
- Bohol! 2,659 photos, 282 members
- Asian Children 8,000 photos, 512 members
- JW History 96 photos, 112 members
- JW Drama ( TJ Drama ) 758 photos, 200 members
- Adobe Photoshop 9,302 photos, 673 members
- Bethels Worldwide 75 photos, 44 members
"Three words to describe whologwhy's works: sincere, family-oriented, theocratically worthy."
June 29th, 2010
Counselman Collection says:
"What is a Testimonial? It could be a letter of recommendation, or even a character reference. As ministers of the MOST HIGH ourselves, we truly believe that this person serving the MOST HIGH GOD JEHOVAH is the finest letter of recommendation that anyone can possibly have. From 2nd Corinthians Chapter 3, it brings out, Are we starting again to recommend ourselves? Or do we, perhaps, like some men, need letters of recommendation to YOU or from YOU? 2 YOU yourselves are our letter, inscribed on our hearts and known and being read by all mankind. 3 For YOU are shown to be a letter of Christ written by us as ministers, inscribed not with ink but with spirit of a living God, not on stone tablets, but on fleshly tablets, on hearts.
As we progress deeper towards the end of this old system of things, may you continue to serve Jehovah along side us, continuing to build us up spiritually with your great photographs and messages.
Thank you so very much. 1/1/2008"
January 2nd, 2008
"I am captivated by your wonderful and very inspiring photos you always shared, Kuya Raycoy. From the simplest things up to the grandest creation of Jehovah, you never missed to capture in your hands. It is truly what a delight for me and for the others as well to come to know you and be able to share with you the privilege of loving and appreciate the beauty of life amidst chaos..Thank you so much for sharing..All the praises belongs to Jehovah! ;-)"
July 21st, 2007
- January 2006
- I am:
- Male and Taken