Photography is more than just a hobby , it's a way of expressing my thoughts and emotions. When I go out and capture those images, it reminds me of how beautiful life is and how God made this world a beautiful place to be.
All my animal and bird photos were not taken from the zoo or consevatory, except for my own pet Budgies. I am using a Nikon D60 and most were taken with a Nikkor AF-S DX VR Zoom Lense 55-200 mm and hand held most of the time.
Some of my interesting photos...
Photos of emma lagunday (5)
- Window seat please 112,470 photos, 30,108 members
- Hybrid birds 3,867 photos, 586 members
- Fall Into Autumn 143,812 photos, 10,562 members
- Autumn / Fall Colors and Themes 127,362 photos, 9,262 members
- Railroad Images by Women (RIBW) 3,687 photos, 145 members
- Rocks & Water 81,992 photos, 5,956 members
- ~~fence friday~~(the original) 18,152 photos, 2,895 members
- You've Been Explored! 'Explore' Photos Only! Post 1/Award 2 7,687 photos, 1,593 members
- Forester's - Dare to be Different! 324 photos, 25 members
- ...-Wink's Place-... 240,274 photos, 3,647 members
- Bird Identification Help Group 58,978 photos, 8,505 members
- Breast Cancer 219 photos, 33 members
- Think Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness (post to rules, please) 2,134 photos, 820 members
- *Fat Bee & Dancing Gull* (Invite Only) 7,595 photos, 1,589 members
- "Philippine Photographic Society" 74,734 photos, 1,583 members
- Nikon Digital 3,756,527 photos, 107,963 members
- Nikon D40/x/50/60/5000/3000/3100 and Friends Club 518,095 photos, 25,535 members
- Pink 2008 20,476 photos, 8,565 members
- Fellowship of Christian Pinoy Photographers 9,347 photos, 462 members
- i love squirrels 3,302 photos, 315 members
- Best of Squirrels 9,129 photos, 2,474 members
- Squirrels Gone Wild! 18,208 photos, 1,732 members
- Autumn colors 243,553 photos, 16,549 members
- Best of Autumn 5,307 photos, 2,761 members
- "KABAYAN: Fil-Am Fotogs" 116,450 photos, 2,772 members
- ***BUDGERIGAR*** 2,106 photos, 208 members
- Ducks and Geese 46,593 photos, 3,384 members
- I Love my Budgie! 4,697 photos, 691 members
- Budgies Galore 734 photos, 79 members
"I am so honored to call Emma my friend--we may never meet in person; but I feel like I know her so well already. We learn so much about one another through our photos and the stories behind them. Emma is one of the nicest people you would ever want to know. She has such a great outlook on life and when she's thrown a curve--she reacts with grace and keeps that positive spirit of hers going, no matter what.
I remember seeing Emma around (read her comments on mutual friends' photos) and thinking--what a sweetheart this lady is! Why I waited so long to become friends, I'll never know; but I am so glad we finally did.
Emma is a wonderful photographer who has a great eye for interesting compositions--she does some of her best work when she captures photos of the beautiful birds she encounters on her walks with her furry best friend, Prince. I recommend that you spend some time looking at Emma's work--you will not be disappointed, I guarantee it!
Hugs to you, sweet friend."
August 25th, 2010
Sally Bowe says:
"Emma is a very special lady. I consider her a very loyal friend. There aren't that many people on Flickr who take the time to make considered comments and more than just the "that's nice" or "great picture" type of feedback. Emma will always find the rainbow in your picture and give you the encouragement to keep posting.
A lady who is generous with her time and more importantly a lady who captures the beauty of her home town and Country. I am proud to call her my friend.
Emma has shown courage and strength though her health problems and I wish her a speedy recovery as she undergoes her next stage of treatment. Her strength and passion of nature and her beloved Prince can be seen in her work.
One in million Emm................
Thanks for being one of my favourite contacts.
May 14th, 2010
"I have plenty of contacts and friends in this cyberworld of Flickr where I share my passion for photography. And Emma is definitely amongst those friends whom I consider have an artistic eye for photography and whose kind words and in-depth wisdom have brought joy and smile to a person's heart. Thanks Emma for being a blessing to me. Who knows, we might bump into each other in Canada someday. God bless!"
November 4th, 2009
Ronaldo F Cabuhat says:
"When I read Emma's first comment on my photostream, I knew she will become a friend.
She is tvery kind and sincere.
I hope meeting Emma in person and personally thank her for inspiring not only me but a lot of aspiring photographers."
January 26th, 2009
"Your kind words on each of my shots give me more inspiration to do better.
Thank you for your support and believing in me.
It was really an honor to know you here at flickr.
God Bless! ;D"
January 14th, 2009
"Whenever I need an effective soul-soothing balm and a high dose of inspiration, I take a trip to Emma's stream which speaks volumes about her photography work and as I see it, is a tibute to life itself.
Her pictures are full of life and depict the spirits of nature. Her work contains depths of vision ranging from spectacular macros full of vibrant colours and soft backgrounds, to simple yet effective captures that also display elements of her gentle, loving and caring personality. She is very generous in giving her time to comment honestly and encourage the work of others and it is always an honour to see her comments on my stream.
Armed with an artistic eye that is evident through the varying perspectives and neat compositions that Emma presents, I see her as a rising star in the field of photography.
Thank you Emma for sharing your visions and for the joy you bring to us all."
December 24th, 2008
"visiting Emma's photostream is always a treat. It never fails that there are beautiful shots to view. I love the way Emma can capture exquisite macros of flowers as well as landscapes and images from every day life.
Emma's quest for life, her strength and her gentle, courageous spirit comes through in every photograph she presents here. I am honoured to have Emma as a friend."
October 26th, 2008
"i love her work, what more can i say. her flower photos are so inspiring. her photos encourage me, to focus more on what i am taking a photograph of, to strive to take a better photo. i visit her page every day, just to sit in awe. fantastic work
September 7th, 2008
"I haven't known Emma very long but I am amazed at her flower shots, with stunning results, what fabulous macro flower photogragher Emma is wonderful at making me feel part of flickr, thanks Emma xxx"
July 30th, 2008
"It is a great inspiration viewing the beauties of your photo stream and great talents in photography. I am always looking forward your future posts and learn from it the way you captured them beautifully."
July 26th, 2008
"i love viewing all your photos. i'll keep coming back."
July 24th, 2008
"I have enjoyed watching Emma's wonderful work for some time now. Her shots range from beautiful macros, scenery, nature and more! Emma defines what Flickr is all about. Generous with her feedback on my posts. Emma takes the time to enjoy her contacts photos and give feedback to all. If you do not have Emma on your contact list you should you'll want to make a point of taking a look at her Beautiful work. Once you do I know you will want her as a contact and a Flickr Friend! Keep up the Great work Emma and I will continue to enjoy your works : )"
July 8th, 2008
"Emma has a natural gift photography I find her views very refreshing I particularly like her flower shots I think this is where she does her best work I look forward to seeing more of her captures"
June 24th, 2008
- Emma Lagunday
- December 2007
- Toronto, Canada
- Toronto, Canada
- I am:
- Female and Single
- http://hhhp://flicker.emma lagunday
- elagunday [at] sympatico.ca