My Dad has Parkinson's Disease, and I'm the primary caregiver for him. In addition I also keep our home, my hubby organized and anything else that comes along needing to be taken care of. Proud Army Mom, and two grand children!
We are an Orthodox Jewish family living in a ba'al teshuva community. It is a wonderful community with our own Torah elementary school, yeshiva and girl's high school.
Mosaics, sewing, painting, decorating and most any other art/crafts help me keep my sanity. Guess I am a jack of all trades, master of none!
- 1940's Vintage Sewing Patterns 1,641 photos, 147 members
- 1930's Vintage Sewing Patterns 1,516 photos, 151 members
- 1950's Vintage Sewing Patterns 2,071 photos, 206 members
- Vintage Sewing Supplies 1,414 photos, 81 members
- Sewing Women's Clothing 5,845 photos, 913 members
- Sew Recycled 3,474 photos, 381 members
- Vintage Sewing 201 photos, 76 members
- Friendly Stones 488 photos, 81 members
- Cocker Spaniels = Love 5,642 photos, 501 members
- Beads in Mosaic Art 1,594 photos, 161 members
- Flower Mosaic Art 1,116 photos, 152 members
- Sun and Moon Art 1,044 photos, 168 members
- Halloween and Fall Mosaics 207 photos, 82 members
- Sewing with neckties 660 photos, 263 members
- Mosaic Instruments 367 photos, 87 members
- I'VE BEEN TAGGED !!!! mosaïsts 78 photos, 95 members
- Hoop Love Vintage Transfers 7,333 photos, 10,779 members
- Mosaic Dumping Ground 50 photos, 31 members
- Mosaic Challenge - Favorites Announced! 977 photos, 455 members
- Mosaic: Potentially Fabulous Substrates, WIP, and Tesserae 6,032 photos, 338 members
HRSG doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- March 2007
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- My Etsy Shop