My Dad has Parkinson's Disease, and I'm the primary caregiver for him. In addition I also keep our home, my hubby organized and anything else that comes along needing to be taken care of. Proud Army Mom, and two grand children!
We are an Orthodox Jewish family living in a ba'al teshuva community. It is a wonderful community with our own Torah elementary school, yeshiva and girl's high school.
Mosaics, sewing, painting, decorating and most any other art/crafts help me keep my sanity. Guess I am a jack of all trades, master of none!
- Friendly Stones 481 photos, 81 members
- Cocker Spaniels = Love 5,452 photos, 485 members
- Beads in Mosaic Art 1,562 photos, 160 members
- Flower Mosaic Art 1,105 photos, 149 members
- Sun and Moon Art 1,003 photos, 167 members
- Halloween and Fall Mosaics 191 photos, 80 members
- Sewing with neckties 610 photos, 259 members
- Mosaic Instruments 363 photos, 86 members
- I'VE BEEN TAGGED !!!! mosaïsts 74 photos, 95 members
- Hoop Love Vintage Transfers 7,250 photos, 10,685 members
- Mosaic Dumping Ground 50 photos, 31 members
- Mosaic Challenge - Favorites Announced! 968 photos, 457 members
- Mosaic: Potentially Fabulous Substrates, WIP, and Tesserae 5,928 photos, 334 members
HRSG doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- March 2007
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- My Etsy Shop