My Dad has Parkinson's Disease, and I'm the primary caregiver for him. In addition I also keep our home, my hubby organized and anything else that comes along needing to be taken care of. Proud Army Mom, and two grand children!
We are an Orthodox Jewish family living in a ba'al teshuva community. It is a wonderful community with our own Torah elementary school, yeshiva and girl's high school.
Mosaics, sewing, painting, decorating and most any other art/crafts help me keep my sanity. Guess I am a jack of all trades, master of none!
- Friendly Stones 481 photos, 81 members
- Cocker Spaniels = Love 5,573 photos, 498 members
- Beads in Mosaic Art 1,582 photos, 160 members
- Flower Mosaic Art 1,110 photos, 151 members
- Sun and Moon Art 1,004 photos, 167 members
- Halloween and Fall Mosaics 203 photos, 82 members
- Sewing with neckties 660 photos, 259 members
- Mosaic Instruments 367 photos, 87 members
- I'VE BEEN TAGGED !!!! mosaïsts 75 photos, 95 members
- Hoop Love Vintage Transfers 7,267 photos, 10,724 members
- Mosaic Dumping Ground 50 photos, 31 members
- Mosaic Challenge - Favorites Announced! 975 photos, 456 members
- Mosaic: Potentially Fabulous Substrates, WIP, and Tesserae 5,978 photos, 336 members
HRSG doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- March 2007
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- My Etsy Shop