it's hard to talk about myself in 3rd person.
i like too many things. but i only really care about a few select things - a packed bag and my camera. i shoot for a living and design buildings for a local architecture firm. occasionally, i like to doodle, sketch, watercolor and build furniture.
yeah, i need to get back into that again.
Photos of hristina panovska (9)
- Variant 2,137 photos, 3,116 members
- If You Leave - Open Submissions 16,786 photos, 5,752 members
- Urban Exploration - Exploring Abandonments 335,933 photos, 12,367 members
- Nature Boys and Girls 5,751 photos, 2,031 members
- Columbus Coated Fabrics 218 photos, 25 members
- From our hearts to our hands... 397 photos, 197 members
- KSA Summer Trips - Europe 238 photos, 8 members
- Columbia University 3,173 photos, 418 members
- KSA Travel 346 photos, 26 members
Doctor Casino says:
"and YOU, my friend, are way way too kind. thank you. you are, in turn, too good at this photography thing to not post on here more! i like being a big fish in a small pond, but i'd also love to see more of your shots..."
March 17th, 2008
- September 2006
- bitola, macedonia
- hristina panovska