Professional photographer based at Sunderland UK, love Flickr and most of the people on it, if you add me as a contact please have photos to share if you don't then I'm sorry I will have to block you.
All of my photographs and images are All rights reserved which means they are 100% my property so please don't use them without my permission, thanks for taking the time to read this, John.
All images are available for purchase please send me an email for all sales enquiries.
Feel free to visit my blog all about black and white photography and feel free to leave comments and feedback on my articles.
Sunderland Photographer John Galloway's favorite photos from other Flickr members (1,662)
- N-Photo Mag 507,922 photos, 4,909 members
- THE NATURAL WORLD OF NATURE P1/A4 168,900 photos, 9,116 members
- Adventures in the Kitchen 10 photos, 19 members
- Nikon Capture NX Users Group 97,706 photos, 4,566 members
- Sunderland Meets 154 photos, 45 members
- Extreme Street Photography (ESP) 3,876 photos, 19,820 members
- Chromophobia 8,050 photos, 325 members
- PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHERS - Comment 1 (Photographic elite) 68,305 photos, 1,743 members
- Nikon Digital Learning Center 2,153,163 photos, 89,022 members
- Video Killed The Flickr Photography Star (PRO VIDEO!) 2,684 photos, 432 members
- Photography UK 46,408 photos, 498 members
- Foto Fugees 9,229 photos, 123 members
- The European Nature And Wildlife Group 77,572 photos, 708 members
- City Of Sunderland 12,470 photos, 453 members
- ╠Art Libre-Free Art-Arte Libre/Challenge #26 "SIMPLICITY" 51,234 photos, 8,795 members
- GUTEN TAG!(Classy Photos by invite only) 7,463 photos, 1,679 members
- Graves, Tombs And Cemeteries 315,412 photos, 46,069 members
"John is the best photographer in the world I wish I could be as good as him."
October 1st, 2010
well-groomed sofa says:
"Im only just starting out using photography as a basis for my artwork, and John is the nicest most helpful fella iv met in a long time. It was my good fortune to meet him here on flickr. He has given me good feedback on my photos, and his advice on a career in photography along with his recommendation of a modeling site i should try have all been a massive help to me, Thanks mostly to him, i already have my 1st professional photoshoot :) his photos are great too lol"
September 15th, 2009
Philip Baines says:
"John will always provide honest, constructive feedback that helps you really think about how to develop your own photographic skills whatever your level and tastes in photography.
Although I have never met any of the members, I feel like Foto Fugees is a true 'Camera Club' or 'Photographic Society'... whichever title you prefer.
Thanks John for your feedback and comments on my own images...it is appreciated and valued.Thanks."
August 22nd, 2008
Richard Cecil says:
"Dude is the best about speedy feedback on your photos.
he's not bad behind a camera of his own either.
he shoots a wide variety of subjects
and seems to capture whatever their "ness" is in each photo
the camera to the lens:
"let's be best friends"
hot-shot kinda sums it up.
homeboy knows his stuff..."
March 10th, 2008
cameraman 1 says:
"John is a good friend and is a great photographer in all forms of
and will always give a honest opinion and good advice
When commenting on your images,"
February 17th, 2008
Ruud Raats says:
"I always enjoy looking at John's photos. They're always a positive surprise. Great photography! John never forgets to comment on your photos; I appreciate this very much. I look forward to his next work, especially when it's one taken at a cemetery :-)"
December 18th, 2007
"A great mate and a great photographer. Once I get a translator sorted I'll be able to understand him! 8-)"
October 3rd, 2007
"John is a great photographer and a wonderful man. I am blessed to call him my husband. His photos are superb and he deserves all the praise he gets, I am so proud of him."
September 6th, 2007
"John has taken some fabulous photos and he is very generous with the help he provides people. He is knowlegable on photography and on photoshop and NX. He explains how to manipulate photos in photoshop in a way that is easily understood and he is a real genuine nice guy."
July 20th, 2007
- John Galloway
- March 2006
- Sunderland, England
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Iconic Portraits