Photos of HORIZON (2)
- Digital SLR Photography Magazine 742,615 photos, 15,851 members
- Long Exposures 687,860 photos, 45,637 members
- Awesome Picture Award (Invite Only) 21,295 photos, 6,505 members
- Foto dell'anima. 185,622 photos, 4,310 members
- Insight Astronomy Photographer of the Year 36,030 photos, 6,100 members
- Art-Pix 156,295 photos, 6,409 members
- B&W photo 166,585 photos, 4,243 members
- EXISTentialism -- Emotions, People, Portraits 85,703 photos, 2,037 members
- ! !*FAVTOP 20-49 FAV - P1/ Fave 3 Sweeper Running 35,509 photos, 2,689 members
- A Portrait Group 545,795 photos, 9,514 members
- Persian New Year, Nowruz 85 photos, 97 members
- Beautiful Children Portrait 84,128 photos, 4,914 members
- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX 0 photos, 303 members
- Pritzker Prize First Choice 5,315 photos, 1,449 members
- Noir de chez Noir 461 photos, 71 members
- Comunidad Fotoguia.org 207,523 photos, 6,741 members
- Reportage people 17,935 photos, 1,084 members
- Your VERY BEST ever / Invite Only 4,766 photos, 1,213 members
- Jerusalem 19,908 photos, 1,229 members
- Istanbul 109,013 photos, 6,802 members
- (((( IRANIAN FACE ))))) 269 photos, 127 members
- Striking Beauty 9,624 photos, 2,531 members
- Human Faces: Fascinating Just the Way We Are 92,379 photos, 5,990 members
- THE ART OF PORTRAIT ~~¡¡ NEW ICON !!~~ 28,717 photos, 1,400 members
- Beyond Our Time - Vote at picture of the month contest - 33,854 photos, 2,357 members
- Eye for Beauty- Open for entries 8,620 photos, 808 members
- BLACKartWHITE 138,685 photos, 8,813 members
- Postureos Afoteros.* (Post 1/comen1)* 3,526 photos, 803 members
- Top 20 Elite Child Photography 21 photos, 380 members
- World Community Arts Day 4,584 photos, 536 members
- Life Up Close in Mono 46,893 photos, 3,413 members
- Blue Ribbon PHOTOGRAPHY (INVITE ONLY) 285,519 photos, 41,375 members
- Color Photo Award - BRONZE - **Qualified photos only** 7,561 photos, 2,531 members
- The Temple Of Aphrodite 1,372 photos, 625 members
- کافه نادری 14,235 photos, 744 members
- Little titles that mean everything to the photo 4,941 photos, 572 members
- Art Room09 *comment at least 1* 5,188 photos, 188 members
- The Best of Flickr!!!! 102,441 photos, 2,687 members
- The Gallery Of Fine Photography [DISCONTINUED] 39,863 photos, 5,037 members
- human eye (post 1 & award 1 ) 1,428 photos, 535 members
- Fictitious Reality -20 Exhibition 0 photos, 483 members
- art of children 1,423 photos, 138 members
- **ALL KINDS OF BEAUTY** (Moderated! NO MODELS!) 380,424 photos, 13,662 members
- Tehran / تهران 4,637 photos, 1,043 members
- 365 Project, Iranian Users 174 photos, 87 members
- Canon EOS 5D Series 580,914 photos, 21,121 members
- Iranian Ornaments 802 photos, 134 members
- High Fidelity Photo Art 63,294 photos, 3,280 members
- yazd - یزد 1,127 photos, 266 members
- * NEYSHABUR * 481 photos, 108 members
Ula P says:
"Abbi...you are great....your photos are amazing. You know about it and rest of the world knows about as well :-) Thank you for your friendship. I'm proud to know you ."
April 21st, 2009
abstracted hour says:
"He is great in the full sense of the word..."
November 6th, 2007
Mandana (on and off) says:
"What can I say about Horizon's photography that hasn't already been said.
Horizon's photos show us an Iran that I love and long for, that I did not get chance to experience fully, the Iran in my dreams, the beautiful people of Iran whom I identify with. His view of Iran is full of light, joy, passion, color, compassion, and honesty.
It is truly a privillage and an honor to see Iran through his photographs."
November 2nd, 2007
"I'm very grateful to have found Horizon's photo stream as it is a constant source of inspiration. I always check to see what the newest picture looks like and he never fails to deliver deep meaningful images.
There is another dimension to his photography that is very important. It is the fact that he gets to know the subjects and there is always an interesting story behind the picture, which makes his already beautiful pictures even better.
I'm proud that he happens to be Iranian! ;-)"
September 8th, 2007
>=> Mãhi Teshneh says:
"He's a great friend, even with the diffrence of age;
He is allways here to help you; I like him so much.
I hope I'll have opportunity to learn more from him."
March 22nd, 2007
"Abbas (HORIZON) is a caring person who first noticed that someone had a fake profile of me, and told me. In addition, he makes such kind comments on my photos,and himself, he takes such powerful photos with so many expressions on each face that he captures. He is wonderful and I am happy to call him my friend. Thank you! :)"
January 16th, 2007
"Horizon's work continuously takes my breath away, a photostream full of quality and awesome glimpses of life.
November 21st, 2006
"Horizon hunts very “decisive moments - the instant of truth that contains the essence of the event” with his sharp eyes and mind.
He writes very well informed descriptions for his photos which make them even more unique and significant. His photos represent the rich culture of IRAN. He is eager to inspire the members by giving the new POV to their lives. He is a kind Uncle of our group; Uncle Horizon!"
September 8th, 2006
"Ever since joining flickr I've come across so many wonderful people, but it's hard to find anyone here who's warmth and kindness radiate quite like Horizon. Your ability to capture so much and share it with us is humbling. The constant beauty, awe inspiring clarity and diversity of your pictures will never fail to take my breath away. Thank you so much for sharing a little piece of a place I know very little about. xxx"
September 7th, 2006
Roozbeh Feiz says:
"It is not really difficult to write about the virtues of Mr. HORIZON. Especially if you happen to actually see him. Automatically becoming the center of attention in social occasions, he is indeed a highly sociable and people oriented person.
At his age, sometimes I tell myself that he is younger than many of us “the young generation”. The vivid personality of Mr. HORIZON tells us important things about our life and the way we perceive our age: We can remain young…"
September 5th, 2006
"art is not about the artwork, it's about its creator and your photographs reflect that very well. i specially enjoy your architectural photographs of isfehan. through your lens, isfehan is truely a living museum."
July 5th, 2006
my mailo says:
"He is one of the best photographer in flickr. i realy enjoy from visit all his shots . he has very sensetive and careful eyes for looking at his around and taking wondwerful pictures . i could visit him from near ,he has friendly maner. at last he is great man ."
June 24th, 2006
Hamed Saber says:
"He is the most famous Iranian photographer (due to my searches with my API on number of photos found in Flickr Explore pages).
I do like his way of looking around.
The most amazing thing I found after first time I had the chance to visit him, was he didn't have a professional camera. There were just a Powershot in his hands...
So I found that I should improve my own skills, not my camera skills of photography to be a photographer like him."
June 21st, 2006
"What an eye for detail and light. Iran's very own Rembrandt! Your photographs inspire way beyond the ordinary!"
June 7th, 2006
"I love the work of Horizon. It is varied, vivid, and so full of life. Every image delights my senses and transports me into worlds so different from my own. Thank you for taking me so far away, even as I sit at my desk loking into a computer screen. That screen becomes a time-machine or travel-machine taking me to places of sheer awe and delight. Thank you."
May 9th, 2006
* Ahmad Kavousian * says:
"He is one of few photographers I know who're able to see beyond the form, light and composition.
In the mean time he knows enerything about visual arts, and his works are not only a nice photo, his nice works force you to think deeper.
I love his works and the way he looks at the subjects, and proud to be his friend."
April 9th, 2006
dusty butter says:
""He takes photos that encapture the true beauty of Iran, enriched with colour and detail! 'Tak' photographer with a keen eye and descriptive tongue!""
November 2nd, 2005
"He has unique eyes...and new vision of anything...you find everything new in his camera,even they are as old as history!...."
October 30th, 2005
© Tatiana Cardeal says:
"Coming to Horizon's page I know I'm walking through a special place; to look and learn not only about his fantastic and beautiful country, but also to look the world through his wisdom. Even the world of dreams.
Behind a shy man, a gentleman and kind person.
You will feel his deep soul beyond his wonderful pictures, and you should find a great friend too :)"
July 22nd, 2005
ceaseless alarm says:
"I know him as a great photogerapher, in a way as a excellent friend but sometimes I feel he is less complex in social relations comparing to his wonderful photos."
July 22nd, 2005
- April 2005
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Irrigation system consultant engineer