I play it cool and dig all jive,
That's the reason I stay alive.
My motto as I live and learn,
Is dig and be dug in return.
- Langston Hughes
I'm a smile-wearer, a movie-maker, a picture-taker, a people-meeter, a fun-inspirer, an adventure-seeker & a life-liver. Partner at Ride the Bike Prods.
Follow me on Twitter:
Friend me on Facebook (tell me you came from Flickr):
- 365 Days Project 855,515 photos, 13,773 members
- Long Exposure Portraits 1,957 photos, 362 members
- 2014: A Year in Pictures 16,453 photos, 111 members
- 2014/365 Black and White 1,124 photos, 21 members
- Como Perros y Gatos 8,120 photos, 250 members
- **Heart Awards** (P.1 Award 5) 1,220,551 photos, 36,815 members
- Favorites: 200 21,783 photos, 3,915 members
- Toys =D 65,412 photos, 1,871 members
- This is 2013: The Year in Pictures 1,644 photos, 27 members
- Minolta XD-7 (XD-11 in the U.S. and XD in Japan) 3,287 photos, 313 members
- Mortal Muses ~ Film Friday 11,727 photos, 402 members
- Zombie Walks 36,968 photos, 1,945 members
- Coney Island 52,260 photos, 2,370 members
- HEARTS all HEARTS 48,383 photos, 11,817 members
- from where i stand 7,811 photos, 772 members
- #nycflickrmeetup 1,373 photos, 114 members
- Film Biz Recycling 568 photos, 10 members
- vanityplat.es 127 photos, 17 members
- This Was 2012: The Year in Pictures 2,886 photos, 36 members
- LomoKino Users 82 photos, 40 members
- The Desert Garden at The Huntington 1,649 photos, 161 members
- The Huntington Library, Art Collections, and Botanical Gardens 6,102 photos, 412 members
- Bus Life. 23,830 photos, 37 members
- Views 50 000 24 photos, 87 members
- 50 000 views 1,601 photos, 547 members
- Ilovethatphoto.net Photography Magazine 214,049 photos, 4,030 members
- 2010: A Year in Pictures 26,512 photos, 233 members
- Views: 500 282,583 photos, 20,389 members
- Views: 400 261,038 photos, 17,635 members
- Views: 300 353,556 photos, 19,252 members
- Views: 200 549,538 photos, 22,084 members
- Views: 100 1,219,229 photos, 33,302 members
- Shutter Sisters 365 166,912 photos, 2,648 members
- Selfie Squared 21,994 photos, 2,722 members
- Selfie Saturday 494 photos, 110 members
- "It's me." 89,143 photos, 5,398 members
- Project 365 1,940,308 photos, 30,940 members
- Ford Fiesta 3,476 photos, 202 members
- Molto Bella 7,152 photos, 1,235 members
- ShakeItPhoto Best Of 7,396 photos, 1,116 members
- Hair Family Portraits 20 photos, 40 members
- The Portrait Group 3,068,630 photos, 166,129 members
- KangaROOS USA 231 photos, 31 members
- LAist Featured Photos 115,994 photos, 2,395 members
- Bunny Ears make Everything Awesome 575 photos, 126 members
- Taking Things Seriously: A Leonard Lopate Show Photo Project 85 photos, 61 members
- Jumpology 459 photos, 31 members
- Portrait Classics - COMPETITIONS to resume soon - Members Only 14,598 photos, 7,106 members
- The super-secret and ultra-exclusive Photo Booth group 60 photos, 10 members
- Gothamist 228,287 photos, 3,990 members
Tony Lupo says:
"Thank you Hillary and Fauxtobooth for solving my social network profile picture problems... I've been dealing with mediocre pictures of myself for so long, and having a ridiculous and awesome Fauxtobooth picture from this past BarCamp was just the thing I needed.
March 21st, 2008
"Hilary came in and took BarCampNYC3 from awesome to super-awesome singlehandedly. The Fauxtobooth (along with Hilary's encouragement, smile, and downright amazing pictures) was incredible. Thanks HIlary!!!"
March 16th, 2008
John McNab says:
"Brooklyn Hilary is my favorite Hilary on flickr; my favorite Hilary who isn't running for president; and my favorite Hilary with one 'L'.
Not to mention that she takes boffo pictures, and that she seems an all-around good sort."
March 15th, 2008
"This midwest boy loves his daily glimpses of life in the big city. Hilary's the best!"
September 24th, 2007
"Hilary is funny, outgoing and inspiring. She doesn't just take photography, she makes it fun.
Thanks Hilary for bringing us along too."
March 14th, 2007
"Hilary is possibly the nicest, deeply in love, Kinder egg obsesive that I know, and she may yet turn out to be Queen of the postcards.
Oh and she is a pretty spiffy photographer as well"
December 29th, 2006
"Hilabean's photos grab me in a special way. Wait, that sounded dirty..........
Her vision of the beautiful nuances within everyday life drew me in immediately. These photographs take me places that I miss, and show me people in ways I have never seen. Such a great sense of exuberance in her images. I always look forward to new ones."
August 1st, 2006
"the humor of the inconsequential becomes ever more important to persons who observe the variances of life. thank you for recording these wonderful events"
June 30th, 2006
- Hilary McHone
- April 2005
- Essex Jct., VT and Durham, NH
- Brooklyn, USA
- I am:
- Female and Single
- Fiesta Movement