I play it cool and dig all jive,
That's the reason I stay alive.
My motto as I live and learn,
Is dig and be dug in return.
- Langston Hughes
I'm a smile-wearer, a movie-maker, a picture-taker, a people-meeter, a fun-inspirer, an adventure-seeker & a life-liver. Partner at Ride the Bike Prods.
Follow me on Twitter:
Friend me on Facebook (tell me you came from Flickr):
- Long Exposure Portraits 1,630 photos, 311 members
- 2014: A Year in Pictures 17,067 photos, 116 members
- 2014/365 Black and White 1,118 photos, 21 members
- Como Perros y Gatos 6,345 photos, 236 members
- **Heart Awards** (P.1 Award 5) 1,216,179 photos, 36,629 members
- Favorites: 200 18,272 photos, 3,104 members
- Toys =D 51,768 photos, 1,667 members
- This is 2013: The Year in Pictures 1,686 photos, 26 members
- Minolta XD-7 (XD-11 in the U.S. and XD in Japan) 2,716 photos, 227 members
- Mortal Muses ~ Film Friday 10,844 photos, 386 members
- Zombie Walks 37,208 photos, 1,942 members
- Coney Island 33,248 photos, 2,328 members
- HEARTS all HEARTS 46,380 photos, 11,806 members
- from where i stand 7,871 photos, 780 members
- #nycflickrmeetup 1,082 photos, 116 members
- Film Biz Recycling 568 photos, 10 members
- vanityplat.es 128 photos, 17 members
- This Was 2012: The Year in Pictures 3,015 photos, 36 members
- LomoKino Users 80 photos, 40 members
- The Desert Garden at The Huntington 1,491 photos, 155 members
- The Huntington Library, Art Collections, and Botanical Gardens 5,597 photos, 402 members
- Bus Life. 7,151 photos, 20 members
- Views 50 000 26 photos, 84 members
- 50 000 views 922 photos, 433 members
- Ilovethatphoto.net Photography Magazine 186,408 photos, 4,033 members
- 2010: A Year in Pictures 27,799 photos, 238 members
- Views: 500 315,555 photos, 18,870 members
- Views: 400 279,133 photos, 16,346 members
- Views: 300 381,589 photos, 17,999 members
- Views: 200 579,208 photos, 21,026 members
- Views: 100 1,209,541 photos, 32,013 members
- Shutter Sisters 365 162,594 photos, 2,667 members
- Selfie Squared 22,565 photos, 2,733 members
- Selfie Saturday 479 photos, 111 members
- "It's me." 90,449 photos, 5,316 members
- Project 365 1,893,366 photos, 30,744 members
- Ford Fiesta 2,596 photos, 187 members
- Molto Bella 7,496 photos, 1,248 members
- ShakeItPhoto Best Of 7,348 photos, 1,134 members
- Hair Family Portraits 27 photos, 40 members
- The Portrait Group 2,920,706 photos, 160,315 members
- KangaROOS USA 231 photos, 32 members
- LAist Featured Photos 118,417 photos, 2,400 members
- Bunny Ears make Everything Awesome 604 photos, 120 members
- Taking Things Seriously: A Leonard Lopate Show Photo Project 85 photos, 61 members
- Jumpology 460 photos, 31 members
- Portrait Classics - COMPETITIONS to resume soon - Members Only 13,316 photos, 6,911 members
- The super-secret and ultra-exclusive Photo Booth group 55 photos, 8 members
- Gothamist 223,194 photos, 3,987 members
- Utata 458,035 photos, 27,533 members
Tony Lupo says:
"Thank you Hillary and Fauxtobooth for solving my social network profile picture problems... I've been dealing with mediocre pictures of myself for so long, and having a ridiculous and awesome Fauxtobooth picture from this past BarCamp was just the thing I needed.
March 21st, 2008
"Hilary came in and took BarCampNYC3 from awesome to super-awesome singlehandedly. The Fauxtobooth (along with Hilary's encouragement, smile, and downright amazing pictures) was incredible. Thanks HIlary!!!"
March 16th, 2008
John McNab says:
"Brooklyn Hilary is my favorite Hilary on flickr; my favorite Hilary who isn't running for president; and my favorite Hilary with one 'L'.
Not to mention that she takes boffo pictures, and that she seems an all-around good sort."
March 15th, 2008
"This midwest boy loves his daily glimpses of life in the big city. Hilary's the best!"
September 24th, 2007
"Hilary is funny, outgoing and inspiring. She doesn't just take photography, she makes it fun.
Thanks Hilary for bringing us along too."
March 14th, 2007
"Hilary is possibly the nicest, deeply in love, Kinder egg obsesive that I know, and she may yet turn out to be Queen of the postcards.
Oh and she is a pretty spiffy photographer as well"
December 29th, 2006
"Hilabean's photos grab me in a special way. Wait, that sounded dirty..........
Her vision of the beautiful nuances within everyday life drew me in immediately. These photographs take me places that I miss, and show me people in ways I have never seen. Such a great sense of exuberance in her images. I always look forward to new ones."
August 1st, 2006
"the humor of the inconsequential becomes ever more important to persons who observe the variances of life. thank you for recording these wonderful events"
June 30th, 2006
- Hilary McHone
- April 2005
- Essex Jct., VT and Durham, NH
- Brooklyn, USA
- I am:
- Female and Single
- Fiesta Movement