I play it cool and dig all jive,
That's the reason I stay alive.
My motto as I live and learn,
Is dig and be dug in return.
- Langston Hughes
I'm a smile-wearer, a movie-maker, a picture-taker, a people-meeter, a fun-inspirer, an adventure-seeker & a life-liver. Partner at Ride the Bike Prods.
Follow me on Twitter:
Friend me on Facebook (tell me you came from Flickr):
- Long Exposure Portraits 1,324 photos, 268 members
- 2014: A Year in Pictures 17,025 photos, 120 members
- 2014/365 Black and White 1,182 photos, 21 members
- Como Perros y Gatos 5,066 photos, 227 members
- **Heart Awards** (P.1 Award 5) 1,171,508 photos, 36,261 members
- Favorites: 200 9,135 photos, 2,313 members
- Toys =D 41,054 photos, 1,470 members
- This is 2013: The Year in Pictures 1,682 photos, 25 members
- Minolta XD-7 (XD-11 in the U.S. and XD in Japan) 1,915 photos, 174 members
- Mortal Muses ~ Film Friday 9,525 photos, 383 members
- Zombie Walks 35,393 photos, 1,880 members
- Coney Island 31,625 photos, 2,285 members
- HEARTS all HEARTS 44,829 photos, 11,744 members
- from where i stand 7,687 photos, 772 members
- #nycflickrmeetup 1,019 photos, 116 members
- Film Biz Recycling 568 photos, 10 members
- vanityplat.es 127 photos, 17 members
- This Was 2012: The Year in Pictures 3,022 photos, 36 members
- LomoKino Users 80 photos, 39 members
- The Desert Garden at The Huntington 1,357 photos, 146 members
- The Huntington Library, Art Collections, and Botanical Gardens 5,275 photos, 389 members
- Bus Life. 1,038 photos, 11 members
- Views 50 000 26 photos, 70 members
- 50 000 views 495 photos, 362 members
- Ilovethatphoto.net Photography Magazine 154,346 photos, 3,820 members
- 2010: A Year in Pictures 28,167 photos, 239 members
- Views: 500 233,058 photos, 16,934 members
- Views: 400 203,480 photos, 14,694 members
- Views: 300 285,391 photos, 16,324 members
- Views: 200 449,841 photos, 19,289 members
- Views: 100 983,005 photos, 28,008 members
- Shutter Sisters 365 161,656 photos, 2,681 members
- Selfie Squared 23,083 photos, 2,639 members
- Selfie Saturday 508 photos, 111 members
- "It's me." 83,598 photos, 5,205 members
- Project 365 1,824,776 photos, 30,057 members
- Ford Fiesta 2,130 photos, 168 members
- Molto Bella 7,754 photos, 1,222 members
- ShakeItPhoto Best Of 7,336 photos, 1,148 members
- Hair Family Portraits 29 photos, 40 members
- The Portrait Group 2,753,584 photos, 154,229 members
- KangaROOS USA 231 photos, 34 members
- LAist Featured Photos 111,888 photos, 2,336 members
- Bunny Ears make Everything Awesome 602 photos, 120 members
- Taking Things Seriously: A Leonard Lopate Show Photo Project 71 photos, 61 members
- Jumpology 460 photos, 31 members
- Portrait Classics - COMPETITIONS to resume soon - Members Only 12,701 photos, 6,617 members
- The super-secret and ultra-exclusive Photo Booth group 55 photos, 8 members
- Gothamist 210,562 photos, 3,910 members
- Utata 446,573 photos, 26,404 members
Tony Lupo says:
"Thank you Hillary and Fauxtobooth for solving my social network profile picture problems... I've been dealing with mediocre pictures of myself for so long, and having a ridiculous and awesome Fauxtobooth picture from this past BarCamp was just the thing I needed.
March 21st, 2008
"Hilary came in and took BarCampNYC3 from awesome to super-awesome singlehandedly. The Fauxtobooth (along with Hilary's encouragement, smile, and downright amazing pictures) was incredible. Thanks HIlary!!!"
March 16th, 2008
John McNab says:
"Brooklyn Hilary is my favorite Hilary on flickr; my favorite Hilary who isn't running for president; and my favorite Hilary with one 'L'.
Not to mention that she takes boffo pictures, and that she seems an all-around good sort."
March 15th, 2008
"This midwest boy loves his daily glimpses of life in the big city. Hilary's the best!"
September 24th, 2007
"Hilary is funny, outgoing and inspiring. She doesn't just take photography, she makes it fun.
Thanks Hilary for bringing us along too."
March 14th, 2007
"Hilary is possibly the nicest, deeply in love, Kinder egg obsesive that I know, and she may yet turn out to be Queen of the postcards.
Oh and she is a pretty spiffy photographer as well"
December 29th, 2006
"Hilabean's photos grab me in a special way. Wait, that sounded dirty..........
Her vision of the beautiful nuances within everyday life drew me in immediately. These photographs take me places that I miss, and show me people in ways I have never seen. Such a great sense of exuberance in her images. I always look forward to new ones."
August 1st, 2006
"the humor of the inconsequential becomes ever more important to persons who observe the variances of life. thank you for recording these wonderful events"
June 30th, 2006
- Hilary McHone
- April 2005
- Essex Jct., VT and Durham, NH
- Brooklyn, USA
- I am:
- Female and Single
- Fiesta Movement