I play it cool and dig all jive,
That's the reason I stay alive.
My motto as I live and learn,
Is dig and be dug in return.
- Langston Hughes
I'm a smile-wearer, a movie-maker, a picture-taker, a people-meeter, a fun-inspirer, an adventure-seeker & a life-liver. Partner at Ride the Bike Prods.
Follow me on Twitter:
Friend me on Facebook (tell me you came from Flickr):
- Long Exposure Portraits 1,361 photos, 277 members
- 2014: A Year in Pictures 17,033 photos, 116 members
- 2014/365 Black and White 1,184 photos, 21 members
- Como Perros y Gatos 5,285 photos, 229 members
- **Heart Awards** (P.1 Award 5) 1,180,902 photos, 36,456 members
- Favorites: 200 10,543 photos, 2,488 members
- Toys =D 43,614 photos, 1,528 members
- This is 2013: The Year in Pictures 1,691 photos, 25 members
- Minolta XD-7 (XD-11 in the U.S. and XD in Japan) 2,044 photos, 185 members
- Mortal Muses ~ Film Friday 9,805 photos, 382 members
- Zombie Walks 35,443 photos, 1,884 members
- Coney Island 31,786 photos, 2,292 members
- HEARTS all HEARTS 45,123 photos, 11,751 members
- from where i stand 7,695 photos, 772 members
- #nycflickrmeetup 1,021 photos, 116 members
- Film Biz Recycling 568 photos, 10 members
- vanityplat.es 127 photos, 17 members
- This Was 2012: The Year in Pictures 3,021 photos, 36 members
- LomoKino Users 80 photos, 40 members
- The Desert Garden at The Huntington 1,365 photos, 148 members
- The Huntington Library, Art Collections, and Botanical Gardens 5,371 photos, 393 members
- Bus Life. 1,846 photos, 12 members
- Views 50 000 26 photos, 73 members
- 50 000 views 580 photos, 377 members
- Ilovethatphoto.net Photography Magazine 161,170 photos, 3,880 members
- 2010: A Year in Pictures 28,257 photos, 239 members
- Views: 500 252,227 photos, 17,444 members
- Views: 400 216,371 photos, 15,071 members
- Views: 300 303,969 photos, 16,707 members
- Views: 200 472,041 photos, 19,666 members
- Views: 100 1,029,267 photos, 29,124 members
- Shutter Sisters 365 161,077 photos, 2,676 members
- Selfie Squared 22,432 photos, 2,676 members
- Selfie Saturday 514 photos, 111 members
- "It's me." 85,478 photos, 5,232 members
- Project 365 1,839,963 photos, 30,409 members
- Ford Fiesta 2,207 photos, 174 members
- Molto Bella 7,742 photos, 1,225 members
- ShakeItPhoto Best Of 7,341 photos, 1,146 members
- Hair Family Portraits 27 photos, 40 members
- The Portrait Group 2,803,898 photos, 155,882 members
- KangaROOS USA 231 photos, 34 members
- LAist Featured Photos 113,389 photos, 2,357 members
- Bunny Ears make Everything Awesome 604 photos, 122 members
- Taking Things Seriously: A Leonard Lopate Show Photo Project 71 photos, 61 members
- Jumpology 460 photos, 31 members
- Portrait Classics - COMPETITIONS to resume soon - Members Only 12,817 photos, 6,671 members
- The super-secret and ultra-exclusive Photo Booth group 55 photos, 8 members
- Gothamist 213,812 photos, 3,936 members
- Utata 449,554 photos, 26,687 members
Tony Lupo says:
"Thank you Hillary and Fauxtobooth for solving my social network profile picture problems... I've been dealing with mediocre pictures of myself for so long, and having a ridiculous and awesome Fauxtobooth picture from this past BarCamp was just the thing I needed.
March 21st, 2008
"Hilary came in and took BarCampNYC3 from awesome to super-awesome singlehandedly. The Fauxtobooth (along with Hilary's encouragement, smile, and downright amazing pictures) was incredible. Thanks HIlary!!!"
March 16th, 2008
John McNab says:
"Brooklyn Hilary is my favorite Hilary on flickr; my favorite Hilary who isn't running for president; and my favorite Hilary with one 'L'.
Not to mention that she takes boffo pictures, and that she seems an all-around good sort."
March 15th, 2008
"This midwest boy loves his daily glimpses of life in the big city. Hilary's the best!"
September 24th, 2007
"Hilary is funny, outgoing and inspiring. She doesn't just take photography, she makes it fun.
Thanks Hilary for bringing us along too."
March 14th, 2007
"Hilary is possibly the nicest, deeply in love, Kinder egg obsesive that I know, and she may yet turn out to be Queen of the postcards.
Oh and she is a pretty spiffy photographer as well"
December 29th, 2006
"Hilabean's photos grab me in a special way. Wait, that sounded dirty..........
Her vision of the beautiful nuances within everyday life drew me in immediately. These photographs take me places that I miss, and show me people in ways I have never seen. Such a great sense of exuberance in her images. I always look forward to new ones."
August 1st, 2006
"the humor of the inconsequential becomes ever more important to persons who observe the variances of life. thank you for recording these wonderful events"
June 30th, 2006
- Hilary McHone
- April 2005
- Essex Jct., VT and Durham, NH
- Brooklyn, USA
- I am:
- Female and Single
- Fiesta Movement