What floats my boat?
Passion for an eclectic mix of good stuff.
Motorsport, philosophy, racing speed, learning, motorbikes, camping, teaching, light bulb moments, Bathurst1000, History, garage sales, long bars in country pubs, family, Valiant Chargers, Sydney Swans, JJJ (hack), politics, collecting flash trash, stand up comedy, heritage, news, St George RLFC, Melbourne, listeners, small town music festivals, solitude, travel, on the edge characters, historic industrial technology, red wine, fun, Faith (but not religion)
but mostly anyone who is crazy or talented or into doing good weird stuff that I've never heard of and wants to share the ride.
- Flickr Commons 2,666 photos, 2,263 members
- Great quotes about Learning and Change 2,904 photos, 1,383 members
- Sydney Design 750 photos, 249 members
- World War I 28,820 photos, 1,233 members
- Sign design in Australia 1,370 photos, 225 members
- Hinduism and Buddhism 6,482 photos, 327 members
- Buddhism - practice and philosophy 21,808 photos, 2,463 members
- Twitter 365 Project 19,912 photos, 410 members
- Australia in the 1980s 1,208 photos, 216 members
- Valiants! 3,444 photos, 135 members
- Historic Australia 1788-1901 13,407 photos, 337 members
- Australian History and British Heritage 7,180 photos, 255 members
- Australian War Memorial 2,016 photos, 290 members
- Education cartoons and art 1,543 photos, 107 members
- Speedway 3,876 photos, 373 members
- Adventure Motorcycle Club 7,405 photos, 1,004 members
- Flat track racing 809 photos, 48 members
Hey Charger doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- July 2008
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Light Bulb Technician
- Sliced Bread