What floats my boat?
Passion for an eclectic mix of good stuff.
Motorsport, philosophy, racing speed, learning, motorbikes, camping, teaching, light bulb moments, Bathurst1000, History, garage sales, long bars in country pubs, family, Valiant Chargers, Sydney Swans, JJJ (hack), politics, collecting flash trash, stand up comedy, heritage, news, St George RLFC, Melbourne, listeners, small town music festivals, solitude, travel, on the edge characters, historic industrial technology, red wine, fun, Faith (but not religion)
but mostly anyone who is crazy or talented or into doing good weird stuff that I've never heard of and wants to share the ride.
- Flickr Commons 2,666 photos, 2,270 members
- Great quotes about Learning and Change 2,933 photos, 1,387 members
- Sydney Design 750 photos, 248 members
- World War I 27,888 photos, 1,239 members
- Sign design in Australia 1,375 photos, 225 members
- Hinduism and Buddhism 6,516 photos, 331 members
- Buddhism - practice and philosophy 21,904 photos, 2,472 members
- Twitter 365 Project 20,019 photos, 411 members
- Australia in the 1980s 1,209 photos, 215 members
- Valiants! 3,464 photos, 135 members
- Historic Australia 1788-1901 13,468 photos, 338 members
- Australian History and British Heritage 7,231 photos, 258 members
- Australian War Memorial 2,201 photos, 293 members
- Education cartoons and art 1,599 photos, 110 members
- Speedway 3,896 photos, 374 members
- Adventure Motorcycle Club 7,557 photos, 1,016 members
- Flat track racing 809 photos, 49 members
Hey Charger doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- July 2008
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Light Bulb Technician
- Sliced Bread