What floats my boat?
Passion for an eclectic mix of good stuff.
Motorsport, philosophy, racing speed, learning, motorbikes, camping, teaching, light bulb moments, Bathurst1000, History, garage sales, long bars in country pubs, family, Valiant Chargers, Sydney Swans, JJJ (hack), politics, collecting flash trash, stand up comedy, heritage, news, St George RLFC, Melbourne, listeners, small town music festivals, solitude, travel, on the edge characters, historic industrial technology, red wine, fun, Faith (but not religion)
but mostly anyone who is crazy or talented or into doing good weird stuff that I've never heard of and wants to share the ride.
Hey Charger's favorite photos from other Flickr members (1)
- Flickr Commons 2,078 photos, 1,819 members
- Great quotes about Learning and Change 1,973 photos, 1,256 members
- Sydney Design 761 photos, 248 members
- World War I 18,874 photos, 953 members
- Sign design in Australia 1,258 photos, 222 members
- Hinduism and Buddhism 5,000 photos, 272 members
- Buddhism - practice and philosophy 18,724 photos, 2,221 members
- Twitter 365 Project 20,328 photos, 410 members
- Australia in the 1980s 1,002 photos, 202 members
- Valiants! 1,944 photos, 106 members
- Historic Australia 1788-1901 7,712 photos, 285 members
- Australian History and British Heritage 5,564 photos, 209 members
- Australian War Memorial 1,491 photos, 239 members
- Education cartoons and art 562 photos, 82 members
- Speedway 3,093 photos, 310 members
- Adventure Motorcycle Club 5,698 photos, 763 members
- Flat track racing 490 photos, 42 members
Hey Charger doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- July 2008
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Light Bulb Technician
- Sliced Bread