I lived in Taiwan from the latter half of 2003 to mid-2007.
This Flickr page contains all my Taiwan photos.
I upload them in no particular order, so please click here to view by collection.
For my current photos, please go to this page.
Visit my website.
Urban exploration | Landscape documentation | Language in architecture | Graffiti and Street Art | Signs | Typography | Food Photography
Please visit my other pages:
2. My stamp collection.
3. My graffiti and street art photos.
7. My current active Flickr account
8. My Taiwan video series (2006-2007)
9. My animations (2006-2007)
10. Check out my old Taiwan blog (2004-2007)
if you have a minidisc unit or know someone with minidisc recorders/ players, please take photos and put them up on www.flickr.com/groups/minidisc/.
Photos of hey-gem (4)
- World Railway Stations of Today 6,394 photos, 541 members
- Taiwan Graffiti 2,775 photos, 222 members
- Antique Arcade 97 photos, 35 members
- Holga Weekly 11,555 photos, 1,617 members
- League of the Empty Chair : Interestingly Out Of Place !!! 17,262 photos, 18,203 members
- Neon Signs 118,359 photos, 8,880 members
- rural minimalism 224 photos, 62 members
- Urban/Rural Dichotomy 11,009 photos, 753 members
- Rural Photos 99,570 photos, 3,046 members
- Mayberry, RFD - rural places, rural lives 69,436 photos, 1,749 members
- Typography and Lettering 184,982 photos, 29,585 members
- [minidisc.love] 3,708 photos, 222 members
- 2005/2006 Taiwan Blogger BOF 475 photos, 77 members
- Taiwan 493,491 photos, 18,917 members
Michael Turton says:
"Your photos are like lingerie... appealing and suggestive of the mysteries yet to be revealed... and seducing the hand to the desire to touch."
February 18th, 2008
- December 2004
- Tainan Province, taiwan
- I am:
- Misadventures in Taiwan podcast